Yandere Fem Sasuke X Male Ninja Reader

You were perched on a tree limb, eyeing the two girls and one boy. You already knew how dangerous the yellow haired one was, and the pink haired one was a mystery, but the third was the most obvious. That one had to be Sasuka Uchiha, the biggest threat to your type of jutsu. You smirked though, confident in your abilities. You throw three kunai, hoping to ambush the three by following right behind them. Of course the Sasuka girl would be the one to deflect them and kick you, but you twisted midair and landed on your feet.

Y/N: "That was supposed to be quick and painless. But now I have to actually fight at full strength. That'll be so exhausting."

You sigh, and despite the heat your breath mists in front of you. The one advantage you had was that you had mastered the art of using jutsu without hand signals. And knowing that, you smile. Sasuka hangs back while Naruto, the yellow haired, and the pink one you guessed was Sakura got in front of her. She was obviously looking you over. Sakura rushes forward and swings, a kunai in her hand. You catch her arm and inhale, blowing outward and launching her backward in an ice storm. Naruto's next, lunging at you. 

Naruto: "Rasengan!"

You simply close your eyes, deform, and reappear behind him. 

Sakura: "Naruto, behind you!" 

He turns around as you smile, punching forward toward him. 

Y/N: "Ice Jutsu! One Thousand Ice Lances!"

And just like that, hundreds of ice spikes launch at him. He jumps back, dodging the flurry of ice.

Naruto: "It's like fighting Gaara!"

He lands as you continue, punching straight up.

Y/N: "Ice Jutsu! Frozen Wind of Retribution!" 

A sudden wind carries him up and he yells. He tries to recover, but you smile and splay your fingers.

Y/N: "End him! Ice Tomb!" 

Ice encases Naruto, and he falls to earth, shattering against the ground. Naruto was dead at your hand, and you turned towards the still buried Sakura. In an instant, Sasuka is by your side.

Y/N: "What the....?!" 

You go to try and fight, but she raises a hand to stop you. Then she turns back to Sakura to smile before crouching. 

Sasuka: "You always were weak. Chidori!"

She lunges forward, and in an instant Sakura is launched into the air. When she crashes down, she doesn't move. Sakura was dead at Sasuka's hand. Then she turns to you and before you react a Chidori is at your throat.

Sasuka's grinning evilly, staring at you.

Sasuka: "I took a liking to you during that. And I take what I want. Do you understand what that means?"

You nearly go cross-eyed trying to look at the Chidori. You swallow and mutter a no.

Sasuka: "That's easy. I like you already, so I'm gonna keep you. Look at another girl and I'll rip them apart, got it?"

You nod a confirmation.

Sasuka: "Alright, so where's my new home?"