Yandere Empress X Male Reader

(Y/N): I can't...keep living like this. So hungry I'm gonna finally sign up for the Death Arena...

What was the Death Arena? The answer was chaos. They put those who signed up and criminals against each other in groups. The last one standing got a reprieve and a wish granted to them from the Empress, if she could grant it. Which you were saving as a last resort, but now you have nothing left to lose. 

You jog to the arena and stand at the gate, a dagger in one hand and the last of your money in the other. The guards notice you and smile, muttering something under their breath.

(Y/N): I'm here to be in the Death Arena.

The guards take the money and nod before tossing you a set of leather armor, which tended to be meant for those with a little more money. In other words, the opposite of you.

Guard: It's a special day today. The Empress is watching the Arena today to see our fiercest fighter win his freedom today. And unfortunately, you're his victim, fresh meat. Get inside.

You start regretting your decision instantly, but you start getting ushered along by the guards into the arena before closing the gates behind you. You stand still and ready, the knife in a reverse grip as your eyes continually scan for the opponent who you're certain is already in play. 

On an instinct, you dive to your left and bring the dagger up, dodging the axe now buried where you were just standing while watching an arm bounce off of the metal. You jump back quickly and ready yourself again, your sweat-coated hair matting to your face. The prisoner picks up the axe again and swings, but you duck and shear off the head, only leaving him with a staff in his hands. Without the weight of the axe though, he gets faster and starts beating you down, throwing you next to the sheared off axe head from prior. He wrenches your dagger from your grip and moves to stab you, but with an inhuman burst of speed you grab the axe head and bury it in his neck, all but severing his head.

After a few seconds of silence, you stand up and raise a fist in the air, signifying your victory. The Empress seems to smile for a second before going straight faced again.

(Y/N): Empress! I would like to make my wish now!

The Empress leans forward and props her head on her hand.

Empress: Go ahead, victor. If it is within my power to grant it, I will.

You smile and take off your shirt, showing the bones that are showing underneath, scars from your past, and a variety of other situations. The Empress looks more than displeased.

(Y/N): I have been poor for all my life, teaching myself to be strong until I nearly collapsed recently! My wish...is to be taken care of and finally be healthy!"

The Empress smiles and notions to two guards to grab you. 

(Y/N): I won! This isn't how this works! 

You grab the axe head and prepare to fight before collapsing from exhaustion. The axe head falls from your grip and the guards grab you, dragging you back to the Empress.

Empress: I will grant this wish. But there is only one way I can. You are to live with me now.

You sigh in relief as your eyes start drooping shut. The guards start carrying you and you fall asleep to the rocking motion. When you finally wake again, you sit up in an unfamiliar room with an equally unfamiliar mop of white hair next to you. 

(Y/N): Where am I? Who are you? And why are you in bed with me?

The white haired woman responds fairly quickly. 

Empress: "It's me, the Empress. But you can call me Lacy. You're in the imperial palace. And I've decided that your mine. If you so much as look at another girl, she dies and you get punished. Understand?

You blink several times, trying to comprehend what she just told you.

(Y/N): So...to take care of me, I'm in a relationship with you?

She simply nods and you smile, wrapping an arm around you before you tense.

(Y/N): I'm okay with it. Move!

She jumps up at the abrupt order, a sword piercing where she was a second prior. The woman that was under the bed rolls out to attack her, but you grab her throat, lift, and twist her hand to make her drop the sword. 

(Y/N): She's mine. You aren't allowed to touch her.

You take the sword and cut her from shoulder to waist, dropping her after. Lacy, or the Empress, tackles you and kisses you after you drop the corpse. 

Lacy: I love you, (Y/N)!

You hesitate for less than a second, wrapping an arm around her waist.

(Y/N): I love you too.