Chara X Male Reader

You were panting, blood dripping down your left arm while your right held on tightly to the knife. Your grip got even tighter as the two figures ahead of you prepared their next attacks.

Frisk: Give up, please. Make this easy on yourself.

Sans: Yeah kid, it's pretty obvious you can't win this fight.

You held the knife up, your breathing labored and heavy. You brace yourself to dodge the next onslaught while simultaneously trying to heal your wounds. Sans, noticing it, fired a Gaster Blaster that you barely dodged.

Y/N: If I give up, I die. But I know that I can't beat you on my own. So...

Frisk: So what? What did you do?

Y/N: I've just decided to get some help from the demon that comes when you call her name...

Sans/Frisk: Stop!

Y/N: Let's make a deal, Chara.

With that, a girl in a green sweater appears, a grin on her face and a glow emanating from her eyes. She holds out her hand as Frisk runs forward, reaching out to stop you.

Frisk: Y/N, don't! Stay with me!

You sigh and allow your soul to appear. With an intense pain erupting from your chest, your soul splits cleanly in two and part of it floats into Chara, a bright light flashing and blinding everybody. When it clears, a brown haired, red eyed girl is standing beside you with a knife in her hand.

Chara: Finally...it's so nice to have a body again. Thank you, Y/N. Now...what do I have to do in exchange?

Y/N: Nothing major. Just help me survive these two.

Chara smirks as several red knives appear around her. Launching them at Sans, he barely gets out the way while Frisk falls back.

Chara: I'd have done that anyways. The soul won't let me leave you, and if you die I very well could too. Just stay back and recover, I'll hold them back.

You fall back and start regenerating while Chara starts her attack. Looking around, you notice a door slightly ajar and a girl dressed in pink waving you over. Against your better judgement, you go over to her.

???: You need help, don't you? I saw that skeleton and that other girl beating you, and then you said something and instantly you had help. But with only half a soul, I don't know if she can hold out. Now, you two should go through here and I'll deal with them.

Y/N: Okay...who are you?

???: I am Betty Noire, pleased to meet you. Just return the favor sometime, okay?

You yell to Chara as she dodges and glances over at you, noticing the other girl with you.

Y/N: Chara, we're leaving! Courtesy of our new friend here, so hurry!

Chara disengages and rushes over, barely dodging two Gaster Blasters and Frisk's sword. She grabs your hand and pulls you along as Betty runs at the damned skeleton and the so called 'hero of monsters'. After about ten minutes of running, you stop her and point at the house you were in front of.

Y/N: This is my house. We'll stay here from now on. Now, I don't know about you, but I'm tired and I feel nasty, so I'm going to shower and go to bed. Feel free to explore.

You let go of her hand and head inside, grabbing clothes and heading upstairs to shower. The moment the water started, Chara started rummaging through the kitchen, finding a chocolate bar and munching on it. After about twenty minutes, she gets curious and heads upstairs as the water shuts off. It takes Chara some time, but after finding a small library, a video game room, and a spare bedroom she finds yours. Walking in without knocking, she immediately turns red as she sees the slightly scarred and muscular body ahead of her. Sneaking up behind you, she wraps her arms around and mutters in your ear.

Chara: Wow...I couldn't have made a deal with a better person...Now, I'm tired too, but I don't want to sleep alone. Would you let me lay with you?

You try to stay calm and nod as you reach for your shirt, the only thing missing, only to be pulled back by Chara.

Chara: We don't need that. After all, I'm sure together we'll be warm enough.

You gulp and lay down as Chara stretches, her shirt riding up. Without so much as a warning, she jumps on the bed and all but wraps herself around you, quickly starting to snore.

You smile at the girl's snoring before closing your eyes too, letting sleep take over while another thought runs through your mind.

I might have just got really lucky...