Yandere Clingy Blake X Male Reader

You sighed again as Blake leaned against you, holding your arm tightly.

Y/N: Blake...can you please let go of my arm? We've been over this. Friends don't do this.

All Blake did was cling tighter to you, and you pulled her off of your arm. With yet another sigh, you put a hand on her shoulder.

Y/N: I'll talk to you later Blake. Gotta go meet Rubes and Weiss. We're gonna go out for a bit, they said they wanted to talk to me about something.

Blake frowns and crosses her arms.

Blake: And when do I get my turn, Y/N? You go out with them and not me, ever.

Y/N: We aren't dating Blake. If you want to hang out, just ask when I get back. Now I'm gone Blake.

Without looking back, you walked off and found Ruby and Weiss, planning your trip. You three headed down and started shopping, Weiss buying more Dust and Ruby stocked up on cookies, munching on some.

Y/N: So...what did you want to talk to me about, you two?

They looked at each other and immediately got quieter. But before they could answer, you turned around and raised an arm, a slight energy pulse erupting from your arm as Blake swung her weapon, pushing her back and forcing her to barely land on her feet. Weiss and Ruby both hide behind you.

Y/N: Blake. Can you please relax? I'm not dating them, and I'm not even interested. I'm not clueless after all. So lower the weapon, Blake.

Blake swings again and you grab her wrist, twisting and making her drop the weapon while you flip her over your shoulder. Before she can react, you kiss her and her face immediately turns completely red. You pull away, breathing hard.

Y/N: I said calm down...now will you listen to me, damn it? I'm not interested in Weiss, or Ruby, or Yang or Pyrrha, because I'm into you. So put your weapon wherever it is you keep it and let's go back to Beacon.

Blake only nods as she stands up, grabs her weapon, and puts it away, immediately rushing to your side and clinging to your arm, which you let her do.

Blake: Mine. If you try to cheat on me, I'll cut the girl you flirted with's throat.

You sigh once again.

Y/N: No you won't. If you do you'd never win me back, you know that. So let's go. I'll take you on a date tomorrow.

You started walking away and Blake looked back at Ruby and Weiss, moving an arm.

Y/N: Blake, knife away. No threatening your teammates.

Blake: Yes, Y/N....

A/N: I will still do the first ones requested, I promise. This was just the easiest to write and I wanted to get a story out today. Don't freak out.