Rias Gremory X Male Powerful Reader

The rating game had ended exactly as expected. Rias Gremory had lost to Riser Phenex, and as such was forced into an engagement with him. While her peerage was extremely distraught by the development, there was one individual who had been secretly watching and was infuriated by Riser's handling of the game. He had only been briefly seen by Sona, but not long enough for her to be sure. With rage in his heart, he decided to do his own little... "announcement" at Rias and Riser's engagement party. With a smile, he was starting to become giddy with excitement at what his sudden appearance was going to mean. After waiting for the ten days, studying on some ancient magics and trying to stay calm, the day arrived. Closing his books, he left his solitary abode and travelled straight to the party, secretting into the room and waiting.

Riser: Welcome everyone to the engagement of Rias of House Gremory and Riser of House Phenex. Riser hopes you all have a wonderful time.

The man who had been in such a fury before had been none other than you. With color changing eyes, you were a marvel to anyone who saw them. Your looks attracted a great many people...when they saw you. And final and foremost your power was among the greatest of any beings around. You stepped forward at that moment, in clear view of everyone and especially one specific devil. You stare at him and nod.

Y/N: Sirzechs. Nice to see you. I assume you had a plan.

Sirzech, to everyone's surprise, hurries out of his chair and kneels before you, bowing his head and showing respect to you. Rias' eyes widen and Riser steps back, confused.

Riser: Riser is confused. Who is this man who dares to interrupt us?

Sirzechs glares at Riser and Rias, motioning for them to bow. When neither of them does so, he yells something that makes everyone bow instantly.

Sirzechs: You idiots! Bow this instant! He could kill us all in a second if he chose, and no one could even attempt to stand up to him!

Riser's eyes widen and he bows, Rias moving to follow through with the order too. However, she finds herself incapable of doing so, instead floating straight in front of you. You stare at her, hands behind you, as she refuses to meet your eyes.

Y/N: Look at me, Rias Gremory. Right in my eyes.

Riser: What are you doing with Riser's wife-to-be?

In response, you snap your fingers and he's run through by pure darkness, earning a grunt as he feels the pain. You glare at him and he goes silent, Rias finally choosing that moment to look at you. You look back and see fear, disgust, and longing reflected back. Closing your eyes, you sigh and set her down. Putting a hand on her head, she flinches and waits for you to speak.

Y/N: Rias Gremory...you have no need to fear me. I am nullifying this union. If you wish to still marry Riser Phenex however....I will not stop you.

Rias: No...I appreciate this. Thank you....um...

Y/N: I am Y/N. And I will see you again...you can count on it. Now return to your peerage...Red.

Everyone stares at the exchange, you raising a hand as fire started to surround you. Winking at her, you roar.

Y/N: Transport Incineration!

A pillar of fire appears, and just as quickly disappears, you having disappeared too. Rias turns red faced as everyone stares at her, Sirzechs included. Everyone stands as he closes the distance, putting a hand on Rias' shoulder.

Sirzech: I don't know what you did...who you pleased...but Y/N took a liking to you and that's really hard to accomplish. He even let you look him in the eyes. I think he sees something in you. Now go see your peerage and prepare for his visit!

Rias takes off to do exactly that as the darkness pinning Riser finally disappears.

Timeskip- One week later

The ORC was sitting around, discussing the weaknesses they displayed in the Rating Game, when a red teleportation circle appears in the middle of the room they're in. Everyone prepares for combat, but Rias holds up her hand and they immediately lower. Three seconds later, you appeared in front of them and Rias went to bow, but you touch her chin and stop her.

Y/N: Do not do that, Rias Gremory. You have my respect for protecting that pawn's life. In fact...I would like to discuss something privately, if you don't mind.

Rias motions her peerage away and they all leave, isolating the two.

Y/N: My name, as I said, is Y/N, of House L/N. And I am the last. I need to find someone powerful, someone kind, someone...understanding. I have searched for years now, while also trying to uphold the peace between devils. Then I personally saw your Rating Game. I saw all of those attributes in you.

Rias: If you are asking me to marry you instead, I must decline.

Y/N: I want to ask rather for a relationship with you, Rias. I decided it would be best to try myself, instead of sending someone.

Rias: I can respect that. And you did save me....and tried to do so peacefully... I suppose I can agree to a few dates, no more. If I like them, then we can be in a relationship.

Y/N: I accept. Mind if I give you a kiss at least? I truly haven't kissed anyone before, and I would like practice.

Rias: Just this once. If I like what I get, you get more.

The two of you kiss as the peerage returns, staring. Issei tries to pummel you, but Akeno holds him back.

Akeno: Idiot! That's Y/N! He's the most powerful devil ever! Bow!

Y/N: Oh dear....Stand up straight. If you're trusted by Rias, then we're on equal footing. But attack me again Issei, and I'll make you see your own personal hell for an hour.

Issei: Y-Yes sir.

Rias: I can change my mind. Let's go straight to the relationship.

Y/N: Fine by me, Red.