DESTINY, was it? ✓ [K.TH]

由 Rexaaa9

❝ Those lips made me weak, his gaze, his voice, his touch, everything was on the verge to set my soul on fire... 更多

Introduction & Disclaimer
1] Best to the Worst
2] The Reunion
3] Am I dreaming?
4] The Meet
5] The Kiss
6] The Wedding Day
7] I don't know what's happening
8] Messed up?
9] Where's this actually going?
10] Was it a beautiful night?
11] I care
12] The filthy shopping?
13] Did he just... Again?
14] My Mistake!
15] She's Fine, isn't she?
16] Arrogance
17] •I love you!•
18] Are we... Together?
19] It's a Yes!!!
20] Everything's Fine, I guess?
21] The Misunderstanding :(
22] I Need You!
23] The Walmart ;)
24] Embarrassment at it's peak!
25] What's with HIM!
26] Stay with me
27] I didn't want to!
28] The Bonding
29] •The First Time•
30] A Confusing Morning
31] I can't lose Her!
32] •The Rainy Day•
33] Do I have to leave?
34] The Trip
35] The Trip Continues
36] You have Me :)
37] Family Time
38] The Plan
39] She's my Life!
40] Did he just... PROPOSE?
41] Privacy
42] •I claim you "MINE"•
43] A Busy Wedding Day
44] My Princess
MEET THE AUTHOR:)

45] You are my Forever

4.4K 216 392
由 Rexaaa9

Amy's POV:-

Kim Taehyung. Yes, my husband...

It's been 8 years, we're married... I am 30 now, a daughter, a wife and a mother... Of 3 kids, Yeah...I know right, it's been a long time.

Kim Taehyung...

He was the popular one in school which I never dreamt about because I knew I wasn't the one he would ever like but, who knew something like this would happen, him crashing my wedding, saving me and me being the stupid one blaming him now and then for a terrible time but at that time, the moments I found terrible were the best moments I could ever even think I would live in.

According to me, he was someone who'd never look at me even if I wanted him to but... That same man is not just my husband, he's my life and I'm happy I found him, I'm happy I didn't get married to someone else, never thought I would ever fall in love because I'd already accepted that I'll have an arranged marriage, but look... It's all different now!

.
.
.

I am still working at the school that I was before which is more like an NGO for blind kids, left working for a few months in between when I was pregnant but now, I'm continuing.

In the house, it's me... Him and my 2 little boys Kim Ji-hoon and Kim Sang-hoon and a princess, Kim Ah-Ra. Taehyung's Dad already had names planed for our kids and I found all of them quite beautiful.

A lot of things changed in these years, we did fight, argue and made up again but one thing I knew for sure, I didn't want to give up on him no matter what and I don't know when did he change from that arrogant one to the kind one because after every fight, even if sometimes it's my fault, he apologizes. Funny isn't it!

The man who didn't even communicate properly, talk about his feelings ever and was an introvert, the same man comes home every day from work and tells me how every minute of his day passed, how he loves me and how happy he is to be a father of three kids and he wants more.

The boys are going to school wherein the little princess is still 2 years old. We have a dog too, he's a part of us now. It's been 4 years he's staying with us.

I did need help with kids, with family and Alicia unnie, she never left us. Me, Taehyung, unnie and Oppa, all of us are together. Dad now requires a stick for support to walk but is doing fine. My mom is fine as well.

Trust me, it isn't easy for me to be a mother of 5 kids, the three which are already there, the fourth one is our dog and the fifth is my husband.

He'll never change, he never did. We changed the house though so that we didn't have to travel much for their school.

Right now, Kim's Corporation is been handled by Taehyung and Namjoon Oppa and it's the biggest company worldwide, they've excelled staying together, they are not partners, they are brothers and probably that was the best decision Dad ever made. Making both of them work together and take the company to a next level and here they are, soaring high.

The day he met me in the Reunion party was the first time he ever looked at me and at the paper dance, I remember how shocked I was when he chose me to be his partner despite all the other girls there and when we won, people chanted our names together, I was so shy.

I kind of hated him when he behaved rudely, did not talk to me, didn't tell me what he wanted, crashed my wedding (laughing), the same memory I am laughing on right now was the one I was crying on before. I regret being nervous when he barged into the cafe I worked, I regret not kissing him back the day he forcefully kissed me by the river, I regret every minute I would have been mean to him because at that point I thought all of it wasn't right but who knew, HE WAS THE ONE WHO WAS MINE! He was made for me.

He's still the same, good looking, tall handsome, dark hair and all of those features are the one's I see in my kids, Ah-ra looks a lot like me but she's got a lot of features similar to Taehyung.

Taehyung donates more than 25-30% of his income to the visually impaired people, to the people who are in need and that's what I have been working for and he's proud of it, he never said no to me for anything, he has constantly been my support system, my life.

I remember we had a fight for some stupid reason and he banged the door leaving me alone in the hall and exactly 3 minutes later, he came out hugging me tight pulling me into his embrace and I remember the exact words he said, "You changed my life, Amy, I love you and no matter how many times you tell me to leave you, I ain't! You're stuck with me for a lifetime," tears pooled in my eyes as I hugged him back and after that night, I don't think we had a serious fight because even though I initiated it, he loses the argument but wins me over everything. Never thought I'd be able to mould him the way I wanted to. I remember having so many miscommunications between us but now, even without saying things we understand each other.

SeoJoon is fine as well, he apologized for all of us, he was in jail for more than a year because he also got caught for drug-dealing and all of his crimes at the same time but when he came out, he wanted a new life and that's what Taehyung did...He sent him to the branch that's overseas, that is in Britain with his step Mom and there he's working with Elliot. Both of them are partners and the business over there is good as well.

*Present Day*

Amy:- My baby looks so smart, I hope you remember the entire poem we recited last night?

Ji-hoon:- Yes mom. Just wish me luck.

He kissed my cheek as I combed his hair. He was about to go to school.

Amy:- Best of luck my love. Do well okay.

He quickly jumped off the bed running around and sat on the dining table to grab his breakfast that I'd already kept.

Amy:- Taehyung... Dress this man up, please! His uniform is kept on the table.

Ji-hoon is a little sincere in front of us but surely we've been called in school a couple of times for him getting into fights. Well Sang-hoon, he's the naughty one. Unnie said Taehyung was the same as him so I can't blame myself for not making him a disciplinarian, it's all in the genes.

Taehyung was helping Sang-hoon put his shirt on as I was standing right behind with Ah-ra in my arms. That little cutie needs to stop messing all the toys around the house and sleep for a little while.

All of us have different houses but it's like 5 minutes away from each other. Dad on the other hand keeps staying wherever he feels like, sometimes with us, other days with Namjoon Oppa and someday, alone in his house.

Taehyung had taken a day off from work today because I wanted him to plant a few trees in the backyard and spend a little time with him as well. He has been busy and so do I but somewhere or the other, I know I have him and so does he has me forever. The day he feels we haven't spent much time together, he comes home earlier, makes me put the kids to bed early so that we can have time together.

I have always been the shy one wherein he... There's nothing so-called shyness in him. He's the same, cute and happy and clingy and at the same time, rude and then gets horny in a little while as well because I've got my ways. I love him.

There's nothing else that I ever wanted in life then what I have. He did tell me to work with him, he wanted me to have equal shares of his property and what not but somewhere I know what it is to have a happy family, something that I didn't get to feel much, he didn't get it either. I wanted him to know this feeling of having a happy family and I always wanted to be his wife, I never wanted his money.

People say nobody is satisfied in life but trust me, I am. I don't even earn much myself, it's not that I can't, it's just I wanted to help others, to be there for people who have no one and yes, I have done it. I love my job, I love helping, teaching is something I've been falling in love with every day and my kids, they treat me as if I'm their teacher as well. Taehyung loves Ah-ra, more than me she is in love with her father and to be honest, I'm happy about it.

.
.
.

Taehyung still has girls around him, I know he's attractive just the way he was before, I did have a thought as to what will happen when he finds someone better...

.
.
.

He didn't talk to me because of this for 24hours. I apologized later and enlightened his mood. But yes, he does take me to all of his parties, his business trips and wherever he could. He never left me alone, never made me or the kids feel that something else was important to him than us.
Didn't ever think I'd be successful as a parent, as a wife but I guess I did it and I'm happy for it.

.
.
.

Both my handsome boys left for school and Ah-I was asleep as well. Taehyung was working in the backyard and I was just mopping the floor when there was a knock on the door.

I quickly opened and saw... Alicia unnie with Namjoon Oppa. She had a box in her hand which was filled with toys and some books... she kept it to the side and pulled me into her embrace as Namjoon Oppa smiled at me. They have a kid too, a boy, Kim Aaron... He's quite elder to my kids and just the same like Namjoon Oppa, cute, intelligent and smart.

Namjoon Oppa went to look for Taehyung wherein me and unnie sat on the couch. It's like, when we meet, we don't remember when the time passes by. There is so much to talk about, once Dad told us that even if we are put in jail together, we wouldn't be sad or regret or get bored in there, we'd keep talking and talking until we finally die.

We spoke for hours and then, she said that she wants to make some snacks for all of us but before that, she pointed out at the box she got with her.

Alicia:- I went to Dad's house today. The workers were cleaning the entire place. These are a few things they found in Tae's room. Take a look at it if you require something and I'll make... French Fries? Or maybe... Burger? What do you prefer?

Amy:- Ummmm... Both!

Alicia:- You acting like Namjoon now.

I chuckled as she went towards the kitchen.

I cleared the place and finally opened the box. It had too many tapes on it. Why did they have to waste so much? I tore the lid of the box and in it... There was all Taehyung's stuff.

His school Identity card, his football sneakers, 4 jerseys... I remember him running on the ground as the entire school cheered for him and the minute he kicked a goal and remove the jersey off, dancing in joy with his team, girls used to drool looking at him. I never did that though but I regret how I didn't look at him, I mean he was just so hot back then.

I found a few pictures of him with his basketball team and his friends, his parents, him drinking at a bar... A lot of memories in just a box. All of this is going to make him happy.

I emptied the entire box turning it upside down and...

Then... My gaze landed on... A crumpled paper. I thought maybe it was trash and as I picked it up to put it in the trash can... A passport size picture fell.

.
.
.

I turned and saw who's was it and...

.
.
.

Me????

Third grade Park Amy!!???

What...

This picture...

I sat on the couch with the photograph in my hand.

And that crumpled paper!!!!
I straightened it entirely, it was Taehyung's handwriting. I started to read.

I met you at the wrong time,
Instincts made me feel it was right,
I didn't know how to react,
But the heart wanted to hold the feeling forever tight.

There was something I couldn't deny,
Even if I did try,
I know everything wasn't right at that moment,
I wish I could keep you locked inside me during any form of torment.

I was a Stranger to you,
But you weren't for me!
I wish the world gives me another chance
Hopefully, it'll be Destiny, maybe?

- I love you, Park Amy
Happy Birthday
19th May 2008

Whattttttt!!!!! What is this!!! This is Taehyung's handwriting... I know this but... What is this? He... Knew me since I was this small?

19th May 2008... I might be 16 by then. But... How did he know me when I was 15?

And this picture?

Why is this making me crazy?

I was sitting on the couch, I was lost, how did this picture come in this box? how did he have this? And this write-up?

What's all this?

Until then, unnie came out of the kitchen.

.
.

Alicia:- Heyy... What's wrong? Why do you look so confused?

She saw the paper I was holding.

Alicia:- Well that... Taehyung used to write songs about you!!! I hope you know that. This looks like one of his diary entries.

Me? Songs! Diary? What?

I was shocked. I gulped.

He tried telling me that he knew me, he celebrated my birthday before... He gave me hints at times when I felt he was hiding something from me... He even told me that he liked me since school time but... Why didn't I understand?

Alicia:- What's wrong Amy??? You look so lost.

She came close to me pulling the paper from my hand, read it a little and...

Alicia:- This was a good one, it's a song he used to sing this in front of us. This was about you!

Amy:- W-What? Me?...

She gave me back the paper as she saw my photograph.

Alicia:- And yeah, this is you!!! You were so cute Amy!

Amy:- You've seen this... Before?

Alicia:- Of course I have! Why are you so confused and flushed? Amy is anything wrong? We always teased him for having a crush on a junior and then you left for Boston. He tried calling to tell you about his feelings but you didn't pick so he didn't call again.

I gulped.

Taehyung liked me since high school? He had a picture of me?
He was the unknown caller?

This song? This picture? Those hints of him knowing me since I was in school? It was true?

I got up from the couch running towards the backyard, Namjoon Oppa just came back as he was standing near the sink washing his hands as the work in the backyard was done.

I was searching for him... "Taehyung," I called out and he turned to look at me. He was standing in the backyard with shades and those gloves.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly, he hugged me back kissing my temple. He was confused.

Taehyung:- What's it, love? Are you okay?

His hand tightened around my waist as the other caressing my hair.
He kissed my nape as I tightened my arms around him.

I was sobbing.

Taehyung:- You're crying? Honey... Look at me!

He loosened his grip around me and placed his index finger on my chin forcing me to look at him. He wiped those tears on my face.

Taehyung:- Amy? I don't think we fought. Do I need to apologize for anything? I will but... Don't cry love, please, you want to go out somewhere, do you want something? Anything that I can do for you?

I chuckled. He cupped my face as his slender fingers caressed my bangs, he kissed my temple.

Taehyung:- Tell me, what is it?

I looked in his eyes, tears rolled down my cheeks. My voice cracking.

Amy:- Taehyung... You had... This?

I showed him my photograph.

He smiled.

Taehyung:- Umm... I robbed this from your file... When you came to the office to submit your fees and I was punished for breaking the window while playing football. You kept all your stuff on the table near me and I saw this.

Amy:- And... I never came to know you had this?
.
.
.
Amy:- And... What's this?

I showed him the paper in which he wrote the song.

Taehyung:- Ummm... This was my favourite song.

Amy:- My birthdate, my photograph... Taehyung...

Taehyung:- And this is what you're crying for?

I broke the eye contact looking away from him.

Amy:- Why didn't you tell me Taehyung?

He scratched the back of his neck shyly.

Taehyung:- You know I was never good at confessions nor could I be romantic.

Amy:- But this...

He cupped my cheeks piercing his eyes in mine. He looked serious.

Taehyung:- Kim Amy... Yes, I loved you since you were in eighth grade. I had a crush on you but you were too small for me. I couldn't propose you at that time so I stopped myself and then finally when you grew up and was done with high school, I started working and I wanted to ask you out but I guess I was too late... You already left for Boston. I called but you didn't pick up and later you changed your number.

.
.
.

Taehyung:- I could never be happy with any woman after that, I did try to be with girls but... I couldn't. Though I was popular and I could get anyone I wanted but... My heart never allowed me to. I didn't like anyone and then, one fine day after three years of wait, I saw you again!
I would look creepy if I just barged into you and proposed you but... I wanted to do things properly, take you out, make you happy and then finally marry you but... Things didn't happen the way I thought.

I chuckled.

Taehyung:- To get you back, I waited for long and I couldn't see you get away without me even trying once. Remember the evening I forcefully kissed you? That night I was thinking that it was just a mere crush and I shouldn't do things like that, you got scared and maybe thought of me as someone stupid but... I wasn't. I just loved you. I thought I wouldn't enter your life ever again but... Couldn't stop myself from crashing your wedding and I am happy I did because you're here now. You're my wife and I love you.

I couldn't believe what he said. He loved me since I was in school and now, I come to know about this?

I pressed my lips on his as his slender fingers drew circles on my cheek pulling my face closer to his, tugging my lip to his teeth and kissing me. The way his tongue entered my mouth, I kind of got weak, lost myself and gave in kissing him harder wrapping my arms around his neck.

.
.
.

Alicia:- So... You didn't tell her she was your crush for 8 years?
Are you kidding me Taetae!

He chuckled.

Alicia:- I guess if you did, you'd have 5 kids by now.

I hid my face in his chest.

Taehyung:- There's a lot of time yet! Maybe we'll have more than five?

He smirked looking at me.

Amy:- No!

I hit his arm playfully as he pulled me into his embrace hugging me tightly.

Taehyung:- Destiny, was it?

He winked at me. I smiled shyly.

Amy:- Maybe!

I chuckled as he pulled me in his embrace.

A/N:- So this book Ends *crying* and The next chapter is a face reveal of the Author, that's me😂 and my next book called EYE CANDY is already out!!! Please do check it out
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING💜

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

676K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
36.8K 1.1K 23
Taehyung X Reader This is the sequel of Mine. ' oh Eunhye... Eunhye... you are still so naive! I will definitely kill Taehyung. And I promise you...
3.4K 285 77
"JEON JUNGKOOK, I HAVE DREAMS BIGGER THAN YOUR DI*K" Jeon Hannah's Baby Bunny Brother Jungkook was trapped in a bet. Dating a Jeon Series Book 2 Book...
379K 15.7K 89
Jeon jungkook The most powerful man in the world.. Had a dark past.. Which completely ruined his heart but made him what he is now.. And all the cred...