NASRIN

By walida_md

NASRIN MUHAMMAD KANGIRMO , is a 17-year-old model, who hides her modeling career from her family, she's a car... More

WRITER'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
CAST
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
chapter 19
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
Chapter 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
AWARD!!!!
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
A/N
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
APOLOGY.
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56

CHAPTER 30

3.5K 468 88
By walida_md

Ahmad

Baby hurry let's go "I said to tanisher .

She dressed in a lotus flower dress and a mini pink bag ,she was looking extra beautiful mahn ,her hair was packed in a bun and her makeup was just calm .

I went outside to start the car before she comes ,I waited five minutes before she finally showed up .
"Baby where are we going?"she asked with curious eyes
.
"Uhm just shhh and watch"

We stopped at galaxyy pizza but tanisher started whining wai she wasn't going to eat there .

Okay where do you want to eat ?"I asked

"Let's eat at Newyorker restaurant"she said still whining.
I didn't really like the restaurant because I always had to meet old gees and I'm not really a fan of that .

I reluctantly said yes and we left for newyorker

When we got there ,it was already getting dark ,we hopped out of the car ,tanisher walking by my side .I looked up to see Amir naim .
He was my old geee ,we had a clash because nigga accused me of hooking up with his girlfriend farida daura ".trash !

He was walking with a lady which I couldn't see clearly because his body was covering her .

Tanisher stopped because she forgot her phone in the car ,so she had to go back to get it ,I waited for her there while she went to get it .

I turned my attention to Amir as he hurriedly move to open the door for the lady ,I looked closely at the girl he was with only to see nasrin laughing as he opened the door for her .

I kept looking and for some reason I don't know ,the rage in me kept increasing by every pace ,she was happily laughing at a thing he said to her,what a hoe!

I always knew she was a hoe ,fuck !
I kept looking at her feeling like I was being betrayed .
She is married but still sleeps around ,interesting!

Tanisher came and and noticed how tensed I was ,she held my hand and placed it on her waist ,making my anger vanish into Thin air.

We entered the restaurant and went straight to the vip room ,no one was there except litters f plaits that were soon to be cleared .

They cleared the table as we sat down ,tanisher kept petting me ,she knew something was definitely up with me but decided to not say a thing about it .

She ordered pasta bolognese and I just ordered  screw driver "a mixture of vodka and orange juice .

Our orders arrived immediately and tanisher started eating .

Baby you shouldn't take the vodka ,you're going to drive us home "tanisher said .

I don't care "I said with a harsh tone .

If there is something tanisher hates ,then it's someone using a harsh tone on her .

You know ,I wasn't the one who got you angry ,so don't even think of using that tone okay ?,and thank you for ruining my night "she said before picking her bag and leave.

Shit ! Shiit !!!!!

I didn't bother following her because she wasn't going to answer me .

I left the restaurant in anger too, seems like my appetite left with tanisher. I announced my arrival with a loud bang of the door and made
a beeline for the kitchen to get water for my parched throat.
My mood worsened when I opened the door,she stood innocently in the kitchen in pajamas,my next line of actions happened in seconds and Nasrin was on the floor apparently I slapped her so hard that she hit her head on the wall.

Where were you ?!

She abruptly stood up with an almost teary eyes .

The last time I checked,it wasn't your business "she said trying to clear the tears that was threatening to fall of from her eyes .

"Ohh I seee !"I said with gritted teeths.

"So today you finally proved you're a hoe in an angel's clothing, how could you, and with someone as stupid as amir for that matter.
"Tell me what is it you lack, that you had to get from outside, I gave you all the luxury you could ever imagine, a standard house and everything you need but it wasn't enough. Your love for money is insatiable and I regret every thing about you ,"I said huffing my throat drying up the more with my breath

Nasrin suddenly started laughing, she had tears running down her face still laughing so hard like something extremely hilarious happened.

She paused and started sobbing,what is wrong with her, are my parents aware that they married me off too a psycho.

"Uhmm you know I really can't believe a someone like you will stand here today to call me a hoe .like it's really funny ."

"Can you even hear yourself?" She asked with mockery

"Like Ahmad ,you leach your eyes on every woman body you come across ,are you even worthy to be called a Muslim ?"

Are you that perverted that you forget the teaching of Islam , you forget that zina is haram and that you are married while you still do it ,you drink and party with hoes outside there but still has the guts to call me one .

"For god sake ,do I even look like one ? "

"Do I look like the stupid half  dressed lady who you were laying your filthy hands on this evening."

"Do I ?
And you still have the guts to raise that filthy hands on me ."

"For god sake look ."

she said so calmly while dragging,that I almost didn't hear her ,the way her voice came out , it didn't seem like she was weak there was something about how she sounded that held authority.

I literally almost forgot that I was enraged ,the tables turned so quickly, I hesitated before letting down my guard and assist her ,she held her head for some seconds still holding my hand, I wanted to withdraw my hands but I wasn't sure what was going to happen,I have never seen an angry nasrin as In apart from that one time in Dubai.

I watched as she silently dragged me to the sitting room

She retrieved her phone that was in between the pillows she probably threw it when she came down.

She unlocked her phone before she started typing something, after a few taps she asked me to sit down then turned her screen to my face for me too read something that looked like a Hadith;

IT IS FORBIDDEN TO STRIKE AT THE FACE

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: When any one of you fights with his brother he should avoid striking at the face.

This hadith has been transmitted on the authority of Abu Zinad and he said:" When one amongst you strikes (at the face)."

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: When any one of you fights with his brother, he should spare his face.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: When any one of you fights with his brother, he should not slap at the face.

This hadith has been transmitted on the authority of Abu Huraira and in the hadith transmitted on the authority of Ibn Hatim Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him)

I read it as nasrin remained silent, she continued tapping her phone before she turned her screen for me to read what was written again.

*Muhammad(pbuh) himself never hit a woman and forbade beating one's wife or striking her face. *

She then turned her phone off and stared at me directly in the eye.

"Ahmad let this be the first and last time you will ever raise your hand on me, you don't have even a tiny right to do that"her face held a stern look , I have never heard a scolding this sexy and honestly I don't know what got into me, I don't want to be tagged as an abusive person.

"I swear I could have very much slapped you back if not harder, I don't Stan men that hit women and wallahi I refuse to be part of this type of abuse, out of the respect I have for you as my husband is the reason why I didn't retaliate, cause if you don't know this I'm a bad bitch , I will rough you up don't think because you're a man ,if you are part of those men that carry the mindset that women are weak and should be submissive, you better adjust cause you are married to an educated person I will not tolerate all this" her eyes became a bright shade of red .

" I'm dealing with so much and this is the last thing I need, how old are you please? Sometimes I feel like the bigger person in this relationship, when it should be you because I mean you're older,but you literally prove to me every day that age has nothing to do with maturity that age is truly just a number because I don't understand how a man of your age can't manage to be civil for once!, for once ,just one time" she used her index finger to emphasize on the one.

"What was that Hadith?, when a man came to prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and asked who is the strongest of us all ,and he replied by saying the strongest of you all is he who controls his anger"
I sat there listening to her talk , I have never seen her this serious ,the respect I didn't have for her has suddenly created a space.
"I know I didn't tell you where I was going to but do you think I deserved such treatment, I don't want to start questioning your upbringing,because I know your parents are good people and I know you can do better ,so please you should think for once  .she stood up and headed upstairs to her room .

All  the sense she's making is giving me a headache, I stood up from the couch and headed to the kitchen to get water, I saw the ingredients she brought out to make dinner on the Centre kitchen island , I stared at them for a whole minute staring at them my mind going to what just happened.

A lady fucking stood up on me ,my day is just fucked up .
I was really hungry but I just had to run up to my room .

I turned off my phone before retiring to bed .

NASRIN's pov .

The next morning,I woke up with a heavy headache  ,my whole body was aching as it was looking like I did so much work the previous day .

Memories of how Ahmad hit me and everything that happened yesterday came flashing back ,I felt really disgusted of him right now .
I cuddled tight with my pillow and all I ever wanted was to be lying on mamas laps .

Sleep crept me away like a wind and the next thing I knew was I woke up few minutes to asr prayer .
I slept for hours but still felt weak and sick ,my eyes were heavy and I felt dizzy .it was as if my whole body was slacking by each breath I take and my breathing became very heavy .
I was really sick and there was no one to help me out .

I raised up from the bed almost half crawling ,my legs were too weak to carry me .i managed to enter the toilet and do my business.i bathed and felt a little relief as I could walk a little bit better than before .

I slowly walked downstairs to be welcomed by a dark room ,the lights were off and no one was to be seen .i hurriedly locate the switches and entered the kitchen to make tea .my stomach was growling but I wasn't ready to answer his call as I was to sick to cook something.
I gulped down the tea while sitting on the kitchen counter with my stomach still growling.

The door bell started ringing and the person who was pressing it kept on doing it ,it was as if the person was impatient.

I ignored it for a while as I couldn't deal with crazy people,I didn't know who it was but somehow I felt the person behind that door wasn't worth my energy to walk and open the door .

I walked slowly as I changed my mind to check who it was ,I got to the door and opened it .

My eyes couldn't believe who I saw ,as my body suddenly became wild ,an energy I never knew I had before I got here appeared from no where .

She held a smirk and chewed chewing gum loudly as she was trying to make way so she could enter the house .

What are you doing here ?'I asked with a furious voice already battling with my self to keep calm.

What bitches can make me do "I thought!.

Yayyy!!its me again❤️👎🏽 .how are you all doing.well I appeared for the second time today .hope you're all happy to see me 🥺.

Well it seems someone is trying to cross the line here ,and who could it be.any guesses?.

The mountain is still on fire 🔥 ooo hehe .

Don't forget to drop your comments,it really motivates me .i love you all❤️

Walida_md🥀
Permanreinah 🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 10.1K 53
Nawal has her life all perfectly planned out. Which involve living her ordinary life peacefully with her parents and sister. Designing clothe which s...
3.2M 139K 57
Romance Ranking: #1 on 05/09/17 #2 on 07/08/17 #3 on 06/08/17 ----------- My phone fell down with a loud thud and he trapped me to the headboard of o...
19.2K 2.4K 55
Summayyah was forced to marry the Son of Asraf she knows nothing about just for her father to get promoted. Tried all her possible way to flee with h...
162K 6.3K 40
Makson Kingston a 24-year-old cold-hearted CEO. He is known all over the world, owns the biggest company, and is the youngest and the most successful...