a spider in the wrong univers...

By peterparkourr

my hero academia x marvel crossover SLOW UPDATES incomplete lowercase spelling is intentional sorry for sp... More

after the snap
hawks
a new home?
mr. aizawa
celebration
first day at u.a.
work studies
peter and two all might fanboys
the stamp
first day on the job
meetings
it's go time!
the man in the walls
strange
my future
another visit
secrets
the league of villains
an unexpected visit
the stones
the soul stone

the entrance exam

1.1K 33 4
By peterparkourr

peters pov:
~a week later~
i wake up to a bunch of feathers hitting me in the face and taking my blanket. i barley got any sleep last night due to nightmares so i was a little annoyed. i swatted the feathers away.

"stop ittttt" i whined

i heard a laugh and i open my eyes to see mr. hawks standing at the door.

"mr. hawks you're so mean. i was sleeping." i say playfully

"well it's time for you to wake up. and stop calling me mr. it makes me feel old and i not even old" he says and i laugh. i stop laughing and looked down when i remember how mr. stark would tell me the same thing.

i guess i wasn't paying attention because the the next time i looked up mr. hawks was gone. i got out of bed and put on some of the clothes mr. hawks gave me.

after i change i walk downstairs with my nanotech suit on my wrist. (the suit turns into a bracelet)

"hey kid how'd you sleep?" mr. hawks asks me

i flinch at the nickname but ignore it

"i slept good"

that was a complete lie

"that's good"
he smiled at me. i smiled back and started eating the breakfast he made for me.

~time skip~

mr. hawks just dropped me off at u.a. he said he had something to do and told me where to go.

10 minutes later i was lost and was scared i was gonna miss my entrance exam. all of a sudden i bump into a boy with green hair.

"s-sorry!" i say and before he hit the ground i caught his hand and pulled him back up.

"sorry about that" i tell him.

he replies and says,
"申し訳ありません!大丈夫ですか?"

"um sorry but i don't speak japanese" i tell him. this is kinda awkward.

he switches to english and (not so fluently) says,
"o-oh. sorry for bumping into you. are you okay?"

"i'm all good. are you okay? your the one who fell.." i reply.

"i'm okay. what class are you in? i don't think i've seen you before?"
he looks at me expectantly.

"o-oh i'm not in a class yet. i'm actually here for my entrance exam but i got lost." i say while scratching the back of my neck. it's a nervous habit of mine.

"entrance exam?" he asks confused

"yeah-" i was going to continue but i felt something poke my back. i turn around and see a single red feather. i figured it must be mr. hawks. i gently grab it and turn back to the green haired kid.

"mr. hawks is looking for me so i gotta go. he probably found out i got lost. heh" i tell him.

"mr. hawks? you mean the pro hero?!" he exclaimed

"heh yeah. i'm here with him. i just got to japan and mr. hawks put in good word for me and got principal nezu to let me take the entrance exam." i was going to continue talking but the feather started to pull me in another direction.

"sorry but i gotta to. mr. hawks wants me. i'll talk to you later!" i give him a smile and start to walk away.

the feather pulls me all the way to the teachers lounge and i see mr. hawks and... a little bear man? i'm guessing that's principal nezu.

mr. hawks laughs and asks,
"did you get lost?"

"y-yeah sorry" i say nervously and look down.

i look back up when principal nezu says,
"so you must be mr. parker" he smiles at me. i nod and shake his hand.

he then tells me about the entrance exam and what i'm going to have to do for it. (a/n hes taking the same entrance exam that everyone else took) it didn't seem too hard.

~time skip~

i was right. this isn't that hard. i no doubt passed the written exam, it was pretty easy. right now i am currently surrounded by a bunch of giant robots. they're easy to destroy.

"karen how many points do i have now?" i ask karen excitedly

karen replies and says,
"you have 75 points"

"great! i passed!"

i take out the robots around me and look up at the timer. there's 4 minutes left. i take out some two pointers and a couple one pointers. all of a sudden the ground starts to shake a little and i see a ginormous zero pointer. it seems pointless to destroy since it's not worth any points but it starts destroy buildings. for a moment i forgot that this was an exam and thought that there could be people in the buildings. i start swinging towards the zero pointer.

i land on the ground next to it when i got an idea. i start webbing it to the ground. it tries to come at me but the most it can move is a couple inches. eventually it's completely stuck so i take this as a chance to climb up the back of the robot. i find a weak spot on the back and start punching into it. using my strength i move the metal out of my way and i see all the wiring. i start working and i pull out all of the important wires and the robot stops moving. i swing off the robot when i hear the loud beeping noise. the exam is over.

i bring my mask down when i see principle nezu on mr. hawks's wings flying towards me. nezu jumps off his back as they get closer to the ground.

"well done peter. you passed both the written exam and the practical exam. 100% on both!" principal nezu says as he smiles at me.

"you were great peter! you took out like a hundred of those things in only 10 minutes!" mr. hawks happily says

"thanks guys" i say as i rub the back of my neck.

"well since you passed both exams with flying colors you should be able to join class 1 a tomorrow." nezu tells me

"awesome!" i'm excited. not only to train as a hero but i'm excited to see what kind of powers everyone in my class will have.

"before you go though, i would like to talk to you privately." principal nezu says

"oh uh okay" i say and follow principal nezu back inside the school and into his office.

he sits down at his desk and i sit in the chair in front if his desk.

"so i would just like to ask you a few questions. first question is, why did you come to japan? to go to u.a. or because of something else?" he asks.

"uh well i-i've always dreamed of going to u.a. but i wasn't able to come to japan in time for the entrance exam."
it wasn't a good response but it was the best i could come up with.

"okay. and how do you know hawks?"

"we met a week ago in tokyo. we started talking and when he found out i didn't have a place to stay he offered for me to stay at his house." i tell him. that one wasn't a lie.

he nods and continues asking questions. he asks questions like where are you from and questions about my family. he asked a couple other ones too.

then he said,
"okay mr. parker. this is the last question and the most important one. why do you want to become a hero?"

i pause for a second and think about how to word this.

"with great power comes great responsibility. that's what my uncle taught me. i know that there are bad people out there and...and when you can do the things that i can but you don't, and then the bad things happen, they happen because of you." i remember that's what i told to mr. stark the first time we met.

".. that's a very good answer mr. parker. your uncle taught you right" nezu said

"yeah.. yeah he did" i quietly whispered.

"okay well you're free to go mr. parker."

i said goodbye and left to go find mr. hawks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 469 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...
36K 1.2K 67
After a great tragedy Y/N ends up in a different Japan and a much different life to the one she had known. my first my hero academia fanfiction first...
58.2K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
6.7K 291 34
Luna Hirose, the niece of the famous pro-hero Hawks, has recently moved from America to Japan and plans to become a pro-hero just like her uncle and...