Bakugo x Depressed Reader (DI...

By random_writer_uwu

(Y/N) is a girl wanting to achieve her dream of entering UA High and becoming a hero, but she comes to find o... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Thanksgiving special!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (unfinished)

Chapter 15

1.8K 49 130
By random_writer_uwu

Recap

I was slowly passing out from the blood loss "Kat...suki..."

Bakugo POV

Shit! She's out! Whoever hit her had a fire quirk, and a powerful one at that. We were close to my house so I ran to my house. I had a feeling the person was still after us so i did my best to pull out my phone and send a message to the others. I can't be stubborn right now, I know this person is experienced so I need help.

Boom Boom Boi: *Location*

R o c k: Bakubro why did you send your location?

Alien: Bakugo are you okay? You never even talk in the chat

Duct Tape: Guys he might need help! He never talks unless (Y/N) is talking! And (Y/N) isn't online!

Alien: I thought that was weird. I tried texting (Y/N) an hour ago and she never even read the message

Pikachu: Who is the closest to the location? We gotta go and get some heros on the way!

R o c k: On my way, someone tell Aizawa to go to Bakubros house, his location is near his house so he's around there!

I couldn't see the messages but I could tell they were coming, I know they wouldn't abandon me or (Y/N). For now I just had to keep running! I was a few blocks away from my house and I was already getting tired from carrying (Y/N), I went to far with training today! Damn it! I could feel heat behind me and I moved just in time to miss blue flames, the man spoke "Ah, ah, ah (N/N)~ Don't run from me!" The figure kept trying to attack us but all I could do was barely dodge or get barely burnt

Kirishima POV

When Bakubro sent his location I was near his house getting food so I dropped everything and ran as fast as I could. The closer I got to his house the more I could smell smoke and see light. I turn onto a street and see Bakubro on the ground protecting (Y/N) and a figure who was about to attack them. I activated my quirk and stood in front of them "I'm here! Keep running! I got this!" I saw Bakugo pick up (Y/N) and keep running but the figure tried to run after them. I tackled the man and just as I did Mr.Aizawa showed up and wrapped the figure in his scarf. "Kirishima I need you to follow Bakugo and (L/N) to make sure they are alright! Another hero and an ambulance is waiting at Bakugo's house so help them there!" I nodded and started running after Bakubro. I ran up to them and carried (Y/N) so he could run better.  Once we had gotten to Bakubro's house the hero had helped put (Y/N) and Bakubro into the ambulance, they let me hop inside since it wasn't safe for me to go home alone after what happened. Bakubro didn't have any major injuries but (Y/N)'s entire chest was burnt badly. The nurse treated Bakubro's minor burns then moved onto keeping (Y/N) breathing and stable. I had looked over at Bakubro and I had never seen him so distressed and worried ever, it was like a whole different person from the one he showed of at school. He had held one of (Y/N)'s hands and was silently crying and whispering to himself. I scooted over next to him and rubbed circles on his back to try to calm him down.

Katsuki POV

I can't believe it...I don't wanna believe it...(Y/N)...While shitty hair was trying to comfort me all I could think about was how she had gotten hurt because of me...If I could of blocked the first attack she would be fine..! She wouldn't be burned and wouldn't be on the brink of a coma..! Its my fault she's like this...If I was only stronger...

10 minutes later

No POV

The ambulance pulled up to the hospital and three nurses wheeled (Y/N) inside and immediately took her to the ICU. Kirishima and Bakugo followed closely behind the nurses but when they tried to follow them into (Y/N)'s room they wouldn't let them in. (Y/N) was unstable and was still bleeding from the burn on her chest. Bakugo and Kirishima sat down in the waiting room to wait for entrance into (Y/N)'s room. Almost as soon as they sat down a doctor ran into her room and it freaked Bakugo out more. He was hugging his knees to his chest and crying silently to himself.

Kirishima POV

I decided to pull out my phone and inform the squad of the situation and that Bakubro and (Y/N) won't be coming tomorrow. Since Mr.Aizawa was there he will probably tell the whole class as well but he knew the squad was worried.

R o c k: Guys! I have an update on the situation

Alien: Kiri! Are (Y/N) and Bakugo okay?!

Duct tape: Spill man! We're super worried!

Pikachu: How are they?!

R o c k: A villain had attacked (Y/N) and Bakubro. Bakubro has minor burns but is in all in good physical shape. (Y/N) on the other hand...She has a major burn on her chest and is in the ICU...

Duct tape: ...

Alien: (Y/N)'S WHAT?! THE ICU?!

Pikachu: Is she okay?!

R o c k: I'm not sure...They have 3 nurses and a doctor in her room trying to stabilize her...I think the best think that could happen is she just needs therapy, but if worse comes to shove they might go into a coma...

{Alien went offline}

{Pikachu went offline}

Duct tape: I'll go see if they are okay...Update is when you find out how she is alright?

R o c k: Of course! Oh! And Bakubro won't be coming in tomorrow. Mr.Aizawa will tell you guys more since he was the one who helped catch the villain.

Duct tape: Got it! Thanks Kiri!

{Duct tape went offline}

{R o c k went offline}

I put my phone up and kept trying to comfort Bakubro the best I could but I think it hit us all hard since (Y/N) was always the best friend we all wanted...

1 hour later

It had been an hour and Bakubro feel asleep from all the crying and worrying. I just kept my eyes glued to the door in hopes we could see them soon...And right as I had thought that a doctor had come out asking who was here for (Y/N). I went up to his and said me and the blond kid were. I woke up Bakubro and the doctor had us follow him to his office so he could explain her state. He sat down at his desk and we sat in front of him. Soon he had spoke up "Alright do you want the good or bad news first?" Bakugo immediately responded "Good!" He gave us a smile "Well she is Alive and stable at the moment" a huge wave of relief hit us "But..." We looked up at his with worried faces "Shes may need surgery and is in a coma" My heart dropped, the worst thing that could happen happened...I look over at Bakubro and he's frozen with tears streaming down his face. He looked at the doctor "W-What surgery will she need..." "The burn around her chest was so severe in places we might need to transplant skin. We are still unsure if we need to or not due to the wound being to...crispy" Bakubro look down at the floor "How much will it cost to transplant skin..?" He looked down at some papers "I depends on some things so I am unsure, she might not even need surgery. We could always do therapy and help her regain strength and movement." Bakubro looked at the doctor and walked out. Me and the doctor talked a bit more before he let me go inside (Y/N)'s room. Once I was in there I saw Bakubro holding (Y/N)'s hand and crying into the bed. I knew I couldn't do much to help him in this state so I talked to (Y/N) a bit and left...

Dabi POV

"YOU WHAT?! WHY THE HELL DID YOU BURN (N/N)?!" Toga was screaming at me and Shiggy was visibly angry. "I'm sorry okay?! She pushed the other brat out of the way! They were gonna kiss and I had to stop them!" Toga slapped me and pulled me down to her height by the collar of my shirt " IF YOU WEREN'T SO FUCKING JEALOUS THEN SHE WOULD BE FINE! I GET IT YOU LIKE HER BUT SHE HAS A RIGHT TO LIKE OTHER PEOPLE! IF SHE LIKES BAKUGOU THEN SO BE IT! MOVE ON!" I clenched my teeth "Shut up Toga! We don't even know how bad I burned her!" Shiggy slammed his fist on the table and screamed at us to shut up, them Kirigiri spoke up "I believe we still have access to view her text messages correct right? She's most likely in a group chat with the person who saved them so we can see the damage Dabi did" Shiggy looked up "Kirigiri your a genius!" He then pulled out a phone and was going through her messages "..." I look over to him "So what's it say?" He got up and punched me in the nose "Hey what the fuck was that for?!" I held my nose and looked at Shiggy " SHE'S IN THE ICU AND IN A COMA YOU IDIOT!" Everyone stopped moving and screaming. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop "I-I...What..?" Toga ran to the phone to see if it was true, and sure enough it was...She dropped the phone and ran up to her room crying. Everyone else who was in the room was glaring daggers at me "How was I supposed to know that attack would hit her?! It's not my fault she decided to play hero and take the hit!" Before Shiggy could touch me Kirigiri had made a portal and moved his hand "Enough Tomura fighting wont fix (Y/N)'s condition. While we are all upset with Dabi we can't fix the issue by hurting or killing him. Maybe you can talk to All for One and see if there is a way to heal her or bring her out of a coma." Shiggy pulled his hand out of the portal and walked away while I got up and went to (Y/N)'s old room. I sat down on her bed and laid down "I'm so sorry (N/N)..." I whispered to no one as I drifted to sleep with tears rolling down my cheeks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 5.3K 10
Female reader, Her quirk is hover. she hovers above the ground and can fly up really high, her eyes can see farther than normal, and her hair changes...
1.2K 87 7
Avatar : The Last Airbender! various x Neytiri! Reader *UNDER EDITING* "I tried to hold her, 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐃𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠...
1.4M 33K 16
Y\N L\N has been abused by her parents and forced into harmful and intense training that completely drained her. Eventually, she grew quite used to t...
15.1K 189 30
Y/N is a 17 year old girl, starting her very first day at UA after living with her uncle, Aizawa for 15 years after her parents got killed in a villi...