Life In Pictures | Book 2 | [...

By Starrynight_Hobi

Married life, 5 kids, a traveling photographer and a model all under one roof. what could go wrong? book 2 of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Question
Chapter 5
Writers block
Chapter 6
Advice/ Chat
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Ad
Heads up
Chapter 11 [JKs birthday special]
Chapter 12
Updated Face Reveal
been a while
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Ad #2
Chapter 16
I got tagged!
Chapter 17
Happy Halloween!!
Chapter 18
Please Read
Please Read prt2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Ad #3
Chapter 22
Announcement
Chapter 23
Character Q and A
Character Q and A answers
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Request
Chapter 28
Merry Christmas!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Ad #4
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Break
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Book 3!

Chapter 10

2.4K 66 18
By Starrynight_Hobi

Jin was currently with San discussing how the auditions would run, he was critiquing Jins planned song and dance.

after starting over a million times Jin finally broke, "I don't know if I can do this San. We've started over a million times and I still  trip over my feet."

San comforted and was able to coax Jin to try again, "see Jin you got it! If it helps, just dont think about them watching you, its just another performance."

The audition was in 2 days and Jin was working as hard as he could to make sure he got in, San was happy to let him come into the companys studio to have mock auditions.

"should we do another run through?" asked Jin, panting and wiping off the sweat.

"Jin you've worked so hard today, you should go home and relax if you want to we can have another fake audition" praised San.

Jin agreed and stayed, talking to San about life and what has been happening recently.

"So hows Mingi?" 

"Hes lovely, hes been making friends with everyone when Wooyoung takes him to work with him, I think hes been getting better around crowds" San explained while showing pictures.

"My he's grown since I've seen him" Jin commented.

San smiled fondly at the picture, "he has i can't get him to stop growing!"

"I feel that, when I told Hobi I was practicing dancing he thought I was joining his class"

The parents laughed and talked more before leaving.

Namjoon had stayed home to work, he was in his office with Jungkook in his lap.

The other kids were in the playroom or napping.

Jungkook had a coloring book and was coloring a picture.

He was focused on his picture and occasionally looked at what his Appa was doing.

"Appa! Come watch!" Yelled Hoseok as he ran into the office, tugging on Namjoons pants.

"Sunshine im almost done, what do you want me to watch hm?" Asked Namjoon.

"Gots a show for you to watch!" The enthusiastic toddler once again yelled.

"Inside voice sunshine, I think I need a break lead the way" Namjoon picked up Jungkook from his lap and followed the second oldest.

Hoseok led them into the playroom, there were pillows set up with all the stuffed animals facing them.

"You sits here next to Dino" Hoseok instructed.

Namjoon sat down and watched.

Taehyung and Jimin dragged away the pillows, revealing a sleeping Yoongi.

"Magic trick!" Exclaimed Hoseok.

Namjoon held back a laugh and watched, Jungkook was still in his lap clapping.

"Kookie no clap yet! Not done trick yet!" The youngest stopped clapping and watched.

Hoseok put the pillows on top of Yoongi," tada! Yoon dis-dispear!"

"Wow where did he go?" Asked Namjoon.

"Shh no tell" Hoseok giggled and took away the pillows "he back!"

Namjoon and Jungkook clapped, "wow that was a good trick Hobi!"

Hoseok giggled and bowed.

"Yeah good trick Hobi" said Jin as he appeared in the doorway.

"Papa!" Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung all ran to Jin and hugged him, Jungkook getting up from Namjoons lap and joining them.

"Hey boys how was your day?" Asked Jin trying to hug back all the excited toddlers.

"Good! We plays and Appa work!"said Taehyung.

"Wow that sounds great baby, papa is going to clean up and we will watch a movie. How does that sound?" Asked Jin.

The boys cheered and left to go downstairs, Yoongi had woken up from the cheers and greeted Jin.

"Hello Yoongi did you have a good nap?" Asked Jin as Yoongi hugged his leg.

"Mhm" hummed Yoongi, he followed his brothers downstairs, helping Jungkook as well.

"How was your practice?" Asked Namjoon as he stood up.

"Tiring, I kept tripping over my feet but I got some things down." Jin hugged Namjoon.

Namjoon hugged back and kissed him," well I'm proud of you for working so hard, you'll do amazing at the audition"

Jin kissed back and  smiled fondly, " thank you Joonie, I'm gonna go shower I smell and feel gross."

Namjoon let him go and headed downstairs.

He went downstairs to find Jungkook rolled up in a blanket next to Taehyung.

"Appa lookie! Kookie a sushi!" a very giggly Jimin said.

"I see that, are you cozy Koo?"

Jungkook had already snuggled into the blankets and smiled,  he was definitely cozy as can be.

The baby yawned and closed his eyes.

"Alright my baby sushi, let's put you in your bed for a nap" Namjoon picked up the Jungkook sushi roll and carried him to his bed.

When he left the room Jin had gone to join the kids in the living room.

The boys one by one snuggled up to Jin and waited for the movie to start.

Namjoon came back in and sat in the recliner, Hoseok got up and jumped onto his lap.

It was a must, if Namjoon was in the recliner then Hoseok was as well no questions asked.

Once they all got comfortable they played a random movie.

Hoseok didn't pay much attention to the movie, he was more focused on fixing Namjoons hair.

They all stayed the same until the movie ended.

Once it ended Jin got up and went to make dinner while Namjoon got Jungkook up.

"Ghosts are real! Yeosangs papa saw one!" Yoongi said.

Lately,  Yoongi has been convincing his brothers that ghosts were real.

(A/n I do believe in ghosts)

Seonghwa found it amusing and told Yoongi he saw one, ever since Yoongi has been saying it.

He certainly scared Hoseok, the others thought it was the coolest thing in the universe.

Throughout dinner Yoongi rambled about ghosts the entire time.

Jimin and Taehyung listened and carefully with amazement.

"Me wants to see ghost!" Yelled Taehyung.

"Me too! Me too! " yelled Jimin with his twin.

"Maybe you will one day boys, now eat your dinner " smiled Namjoon.

The boys quickly ate and talked about how much they wanted to see ghosts.

Jin just shook his head and laughed at how cute his little ones were.

Once they got through dinner and cleaned up they started putting the boys to bed.

"Is there a ghost?" Asked Hoseok with wide eyes as Namjoon tucked him in.

"No sweets, there are no ghosts here" Namjoon assured him and kissed his forehead, "I love you Hobi sweet dreams" he turned off the light and closed the door.

They got all the boys to sleep and headed to bed.

"Today was exhausting " commented Jin as he laid down.

"You're telling me" Namjoon replied, laying down next to his husband.

He smiled as Jin cuddled close to him, "do you think ill make it?"

"Baby you've been practicing hard and not giving up. You've made it this far you're definitely gonna make it " Namjoon said as he gently played with Jins soft hair.

Jin only hummed and smiled as he got closer and started drifting off.

"You'll make it my prince, sweet dreams" Namjoon kissed Jins forehead and turned off the lamp on the nightstand.

He laid his head on Jins and fell asleep content.

----------------------------------------------------

Hello! It's been a bit huh? Sorry college drained me this week but I'm back!

I've also been updating ateez and the disappearance of park jimin.

I'm very tired but missed you all so much!!

Thank you for the support and sticking with me it means a lot.

Love yall!

Trick

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 3.8K 30
Jin, a 28-year-old man with back pain and an office job suddenly got 6 kids to take care of that he didn't know was his. Adventure ensues. | WARNING...
10.1K 803 32
When Taehyung the husband of Seokjin got into an accident and Namjoon husband of Jungkook got into a fateful death and now the children of seokjin an...
85.8K 3.8K 36
Park Jimin is a beautiful and innocent 20 year boy,who lives with his cousin Min Yoongi,who runs Min entertainment and chairman.Because he lost his p...
3K 174 27
~~~~ I (y/f/n), dearly love you. My seven precious children. ~~~~ Child!BTS x Mom!Reader ⚠️~ MATURE THEMES ~⚠️ ⚠️NOTE!⚠️ ANY AND ALL ART I USE IN MY...