Give Me Love (An Ashton Irwin...

By leeaahh2001

**UNDER EDITING** Life wasnt easy being a rising superstars sister. Lia Mills barely ever got to see her olde... More

Give Me Love
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors note!!
Chapter 25 - A New Beginning.
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - London
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Chapter 20

462 13 6
By leeaahh2001

Lia's POV

I awake in the arms of my loving boyfriend, his light breathing tickling my neck. I smile to myself. Life is pretty good at the moment.

I carefully untangle myself from the beast that is Ashton Irwin and exit the room, to find Jake and Calum playing some sort of card game.

"Hi guys," I say and they greet me. "How are you feeling?" Jake questions and I sigh.

"I'm good I guess. Little bit of pain here and there but apart from that, I had a great sleep."

"Aw tá bron orm, mo dheirfúir," Jake begins speaking in Irish and I laugh at Calum's confused expression. "What did he say?" He asks.

"He said 'Aw I'm sorry, my sister." I giggle.

I leave the boys and enter the kitchen, where I see leftover pizza from the previous nights. When in Italy..

As I'm taking a plate out, a pair of warm arms wrap around me and I'm enveloped into what could only be paradise.

"Hey babe," Ashton spoke in a low raspy voice. Man, hes hot. "Hey, Ash," I grin and kiss his cheek. I put out some pizza and extra for Ashton and we sit at the table, talking about everything.

"So, I was thinking," Ashton begins. I raise a questioning eyebrow at him. "About..?"

"I wanna take you out on a date. As an official couple." He flashes his toothy grin at me. Oh here come the butterflies..

I begin blushing and I finally speak up. "Ash, you don't have to.."

He cuts me off. "No, I want to. We have an early gig tonight and I'll take you out after. No one else, just us."

I nod and he takes my cold, fragile hands in his, making me feel safe and protected.

"Oh, and its a surprise."

_______________________________

A/N: hey guys! I apoligise for the short chapter, but I have loads of plans for the next one so I need a clean slate. And bombs shall be dropped tomorrow, mwahaha :3 and seriously, nearly 1k reads? You guys are amazing, thank you:)

Vote and comment loves, i love you to the moon and back. Leah xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 468 35
5 seconds of Summer fanfiction!! The 5sos sister. Violet is the sister of Ashton Irwin, one of the 5sos boys. She had been gone for years since she...
2.9K 105 16
I'm Riah Clifford, my older brother is Michael Clifford. Sound familiar? He's in a band called 5 Seconds Of Summer, otherwise known as 5SOS. His band...
10.2K 101 66
Ashton is living the dream with his four band mates of 5 seconds of summer. One day he meets a girl and finds himself falling for her. What happens w...
133K 3.4K 26
*"I've always cared about you, you just don't see it" he said to me with watery eyes. * Alexandria Irwin also know as Ashton Irwin's sister. She gets...