Black ~ A ¥iZhan Lov€ $tory

By LuvLaws

In the world of utter darkness, blooms a musical prodigy. To the world he was a maestro, yet he himself was w... More

🎼Authors Note©️
Awards & Honours
~¢ast~
🎥 Trailer 🎬
~Re√iews~
Music
Lyrics
€rescendo
Str°ngs
Pla¥
F|ute
Euphoπy
Harmøny
Fusio∆
Sym¶hony
B=ats
Tran©e
Sol•
Rippl~s
@coustic
Chime🎼
√azz
Blue🎷
P°ck
$train
Struπg
Rhapsody
Pl@inSong
Rh¥thm
©horus
Tr€ble
B^ss
Siπg
Sonn€t
Ba\let
Tem¶o
°ctave
Mino®
^^ajor
πotes
∆ Çappella
Bridg€
Ba//ad
Vibr@to
Guit^r 🎸
Fiddl€
®ecord
Falsett°
¶itch
Sh∆rp
€cho
Tüne
Hïgh
√olume 🎹
Ke¥Nötes
Orch€stra
Dru^^s
Elect®ic
√ingles
TeÇhno
Clåssical
Opeπa
Thëme
®efrain
çomposition
V|Olin 🎻
Duö
Düet
Sensor¥
Lïve
ar°a
Çeltic
Bãchata
Fo|k
Xiao
N°h
Org@num
~~Not an Update : It's my BIRTHDA¥~~
Rag@
$wara
Son@ta
Fïnalé
🎼€pilogue🎻
❤️Thånk ¥ou©️
✒️®eview🎼
✒️Books Published By Me📚

Cédez

3.3K 348 255
By LuvLaws

Sound of his music is blessing to my soul,
When played by my lover it makes me whole.

Wang Yibo's POV:

It's amazing to watch Zhan Ge interact with my parents. To say that the man before me is so humble and polite towards them is the same man who can command me, punish me and torture me with his swoonworthy words. If only my parents knew what a dominating soul Zhan Ge is! He's what mother's would warn their daughter's about. A man who can eat your soul and you'd still happily offer it in a platter to him.

I smirk at the memory of our night together, when he so accurately put forth the feeling of 'popping my cherry'. His touches, his kisses, his soul connecting with mine, even now thinking about it makes me blush.

"You're having naughty thoughts and if I were you, I'd control them" he smirks and that makes me wonder "How did you know?"
Bringing his lips closer to my ear, his wet lips teases my earlobes "You're breathing pattern changed. My body knows you so well, I don't need sight to be aware that my boy is horny as fuck right now. Be a good Bo Di and tonight we'll play."

Oh my!

"How?" I challenge him for fun and he grins "Oh the possibilities. I could tie you up, eat you up" he pauses and lowers his volume "I even bought a toy for you. Maybe if you're too good I'll use it, not making you come for an entire night but next morning under my command, you'll finally enjoy your sweet release."

Oh darn!

"I am assuming by your gasp that you loved the idea." He chuckles and I place my head on his shoulders. Darn it, I'm so hard.

It was just then that my parents enter the dining room and I take a deep breath. How am I supposed to face them now? Game face on. Turning to look at them, the smile playing on my BaBa's grin lets me know that they're onto us. Fuck.

"Zhan" MaMa calls for his attention "some of these are spicy so be a bit careful. Bo" she gestures and I take over. Plating them with food, I guide him slowly and he takes in everything like an eager kid. How? How does he go from being a dominant to an innocent child in just few seconds.

"So Zhan, other than music, what else do you love?" BaBa enquires and without thinking he answers "Your son." I whip my head to face him and he stops chewing when he realises what he just blurted out. Good I am not the only one with quirky personality. As for my parents, yeah they were sporting the biggest grins. Ever.

Clearing his throat he continues "There isn't much beyond music but at times I do love listening to Audio Books-" I cut him off "Oh yes, Zhan Ge has collections of Erotic Books!" At that my MaMa starts coughing and I realise it was my parents we are talking to.

Fuck.

"I do not!" He retorts "they're all yours!" Turning to where my parents were he tries to quickly cover up "Um..."

"Yeah they're mine" I sigh "but Zhan Ge loves them too."

"I do not!" He retorts again and placing the chopsticks on my bowl I bite out "Of course you do. I heard you hearing to them the other day."

"Well that's because someone forgot to log out and your book played out when I wanted to hear mine!" He huffs.

"Rubbish!" I glare and he turns back to face me "Rubbish?" He growls "I think I do a damn good job in our bedroom without needing to use any of your books. Weren't you the one to moan last night and beg for more?"

We hear a cough and suddenly both of us realise where we were. Fuck.

Clearing his throat Zhan Ge apologies "That was very rude of us. We didn't want to make you uncomfortable." He was beet red "Seems my Dad has a bad influence on Bo Di. Please forgive us."

Oh my heart.

Hearing all this my parents started laughing out and any embarrassment that we felt were out of the window. "Please don't apologise Zhan. We aren't even surprised to know Bo reads or hears such kind of books. But, good to know he does."

Ahem.

The rest of our lunch was relatively smooth and Zhan Ge was more comfortable around my parents. That made me glad. It was then my phone rang and seeing the name on the ID made me happy.

"Hugo!" I greet him with enthusiasm. Hugo has been my childhood buddy. We went to school together. Hugo and Roy.

"Yo man, just saw the news that you're in China. Why didn't you call? Last week when we spoke you didn't even tell me about your trip down here."

"Wanted to surprise you all but seems media found us" I smile at his words.

"Alright, no issues. I called to ask if you're free tonight for dinner. It's been a year since we last saw you and our entire gang wants to meet you."

"Sure, should not be an issue" I reply warmly.

"Great, by the way our invitation extends to Xiao Zhan too. If he's free, do bring him." His invitation to include Zhan Ge made me smile. "Sure, I'll ask. Where are we meeting?"

"Watergate. 7pm." He answers and I nod "Great. Will be there." Pocketing my phone I turn towards Zhan Ge "That was Hugo. He and my group of friends are meeting for dinner. They have invited you too. Do you want to come?"

"Bo Di" he sighs and then smiles "I would love to but I feel it would be best for you to go alone today. You're all friends who are meeting eachother after a long time. Please know that I am not declining their invitation but rather respecting your privacy and friendsip. If they're all free this weekend, let's make a plan to meet them, but for today go and meet them alone."

It made my heart flutter. Could I love this man more? Yes, a lot more.

With a quick kiss to his cheeks I enquire "What would you do without me?" Before he could answer my BaBa replies "Oh, if Zhan is comfortable then he can spend the evening in my company." Zhan Ge was quick to accept the invite and it made me grin. Never the one to lose an opportunity. Smart man.

I ride my beloved bike to Watergate. Hugo had booked a special dining room for privacy. Media was less interested in me and that made my soul happy. I have no idea how Zhan Ge can tolerate his privacy being invaded all the time. Walking into grandeur of the lounge I was escorted to where my entire group were sitting. Hugo was the first to embrace me and soon Lian, Mingmei, Bolin and An were next.

I missed these guys.

"Bo, where is Xiao Zhan?" An enquires and I smile "BaBa and Zhan had plans for this evening but he sends his gratitude. He wishes to extend his invitation for this weekend. If you're all free do let us know."

They all grin and we take our seats and that's when I enquire "Where is Roy and Greta?" Their sadness does not go unnoticed by me but when I hear my name being called from behind, we all turn to see Greta, drunk and wobbling towards me "Bo."

"Greta?" I quickly catch her when she was about to fall and the next moment she places a kiss on my cheek narrowly escaping my lips "Why..." she hiccups "Why do you like men?"

Her confession shocks me "I love you. Why couldn't you love me? How can you love a man?" The grimace on her face makes me take a step back. I have never seen Greta this way. She was one of my closest friend, but it hurt me the most is when Roy, my other childhood friend, taunts me "Faggot."

Several gasps resonate around me and my back hits my chair "What?" My voice was just a whisper as Hugo places a comforting hand on my shoulders "Roy!" He yells.

"Get away from that queer Hugo, for all you know he may start fucking you too." Roy spits out and before Hugo could speak I take a step forward "Roy, if you don't like my company then you're free to leave. Please don't spoil our evening." I turn around when all hell breaks loose "Were you always into men or did that blind turn you into a co*ksucker?"

The very next second my fist meets his jaw and he yells in pain. "You speak shit about me and I won't care a damn, but you speak about Zhan, and I won't spare your life." I warn him, turning towards the rest with a sublte bow I apologise "Sorry but I need to leave. See you all soon."

I ride for an hour aimlessly trying to control my emotions. If I go home with such intense feelings, Zhan Ge would know instantly that something is wrong. My heart! It's shredding into pieces. How can there be such venom for a soul so pure? People don't even know him.

It was nearing midnight when I ride back home. Quietly walking into my bedroom, my gaze lands on Zhan Ge's sleeping form. Changing my clothes, I join him on the bed and hug his body close to mine. Don't know how but he immediately knew something was wrong.

"Bo Di" with a kiss on my forehead he enquires "what's wrong?"

Unable to conceal my pain, I cry my heart out and tell him all that transpired. "Oh my sweet heart" his embrace against me tightens "does it matter what they speak?" He enquires and I shake my head "Only you matter" is my reply.

"Well then don't fret too much" his smile turns into a grin "but I would agree with Roy on one thing." I turn to face him "What?"

"You're an amazing co*ksucker and he's just jealous to have never had your mouth!" I gasp at his words and hit his chest "Zhan Ge!" He laughs at my embarrassment and I grin.

"Bo Di"

"Hm"

"People speak. We've already been through a lot. What these people spout, I can only plead that you don't take it to your heart. They're your childhood friends and that would pain you a lot more, but love" with a pause he kisses my lips "friends who don't care to understand your feelings are not worth your wrath nor tears."

"Zhan Ge"

"Hm?"

"I live you" I place my feet on his hips and tease "tie me up tomorrow and eat me for breakfast."

His laughter rings in my ears and just as I am rocked into slumber, he whispers "I only live you, my Bo Di. Always and Forever."

Cédez is an expressive word that comes from the French language and means to "yield or slow [the music]." It is an indication that the performer should gradually decrease the tempo of the music.          

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 53.2K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
150K 3.1K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 35.2K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
81.1K 7.9K 29
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...