Where The Wind Blows ( Bakude...

By wavyyracheall

What if Izuku Midoriya was a ballerina and Katsuki Bakugou was a break dancer? The childhood friends/rivals b... More

CH.1 Nerd
CH.2 Humiliation
CH.3 Feather
CH.4 Sunset
CH.5 Last Day
CH.6 Bakugou's preformace
CH.7 Unfortunate
CH.8 Deku's Preformance
CH.9 Misunderstanding
CH.10 Can he?
CH.11 First Day
CH.12 Issues
CH.13 Chase Down
CH.14 Moonlight
CH.15 Showering Thoughts
CH.16 Slippers
CH.17 Ceiling Star
CH.18 DownPour
CH.19 Answers
CH.20 A Start
CH.21 Testing
CH.22 Sabotage?
CH.23 Helping Hand
CH.24 Misunderstandings
CH.25 Second Chances
CH.26 Redemption
CH.27 Journal
CH.28 Pairs
CH.29 Challenge
CH.30 Preparations
CH.31 Connections
CH.32 You'll miss it.
CH.33 Stretch
CH.34 Charm
CH.35 Opinions
CH.36 Dance Festival
CH.37 Rings
CH.38 Paint
CH.39 Spicy
CH.40 The Search
CH.41 Blemished
CH.42 Stage Light
CH.43 Giveup
CH.44 Hospitalized
CH.45 Pain
CH.46 Desperate
CH.47 Baby Bunny
CH.48 Strip Club
CH.49 Bunny Dance
CH.50 Chaos
CH.51 Together
CH.52 Explanation
CH.53 Escape
CH.54 Basement
CH.55 Arrested
CH.56 Lies
CH.57 Pity
CH.58 Cafe Stage
CH.59 Dance Again
CH.60 Clingy
CH.61 Partnership
CH. 63 Forgiven
CH.64 Mistaken Confession
CH.65 Tradition
CH.66 Minimum Transport
CH.67 Train Wreck
CH.68 Gummy Worms
CH.69 Two Day Clock
CH.70 One Day Clock
CH.71 Perseverance
CH.72 Bakugou's Performance
CH.73 Deku's Performance
CH.74 BakuDeku Perfrom!
CH.75 Class Performance
CH.76 Ballroom Nights
CH. 77 Moments Notice
CH.78 Misconceptions
CH.79 Bittersweet
CH.80 Suplicate
CH.81 Doubts
CH.82 Justice
CH.83 Catchups
CH.84 Homebound
CH.85 Interview
CH.86 A Step Closer
CH.87 December Lights
CH.88 All I want for Christmas is...
CH.89 You.
CH.90 Hotline Hold
CH.91 Unnoticed Plans
CH. 92 Erotic solutions
CH.93 I Do.
CH 94 After all has ended
Authors thoughts and comments

CH.62 Throwing it back

1K 46 46
By wavyyracheall

Deku POV
6:35AM

A loud yawn escaped my mouth as I patiently waited for both Mina and Sero to show up. I could feel myself growing impatient, tapping my finger against my freckled cheek. Where could they be? They're already past 30 minutes late. The door suddenly squeaked wide open. Speak of the Endevour, there they are.

Sero bent over on his knees and elbows, his uncontrollable breath being sharp. "Sorry we're so late."

"We?" Uraraka implied with question.

Soon, Mina came busting through. "My bad I wasn't on the dot! I set my clock for 6pm not 6am." She snickered scratching her pink head, until she realized no one was amused.

"Well, since everyone was capable of making it, how about we show each other what we got?" Uraraka suggested pulling out her phone from the depths of her shirt.

"A-Ah about that-" Mina lifts a finger nervously gathering up her words.

Todoroki cuts her off. "I'm suggesting you didn't research anything, did you?" She nods her head in agreement of quiet shame. "You might as well come up with something right here and now then."

"I'll fill in for her." Sero turns Mina around from the rest of us as they plot their next move. Not even a minute later they both turn around with a doubtful and questionable grin.

"Ehm." Sero starts. "Cheer cheer cheer, yell yell yell, when this is all over, we're all going to hell." They both bow as they just accomplished all worldly issues. "Encore? Encore anyone?"

"I think I'm speaking for all of us when I say it's too early for this." I groan with a hand on my face, giving up on this hopeless group. "Anything else, anyone?"

"I was thinking of a romantic setting for a group dance. We could all partner up with someone but still dance as a whole group." Uraraka puts forward as she daydreams.

"Nah, let's go for a stunts group." Bakugou gapes with a threadbare expression.

"I was thinking about adding props." Todoroki chimes in.

"A basic fun and upbeat routine should do nicely." I simply propose rubbing my chin.

"Oh! We can be just like one of those K-POP groups!" Mina excitedly says rolling around on the blue mat floor.

Sero smacks her softly in the back of her head "Have some self control woman!" She responds with a quivering of the lip in a distraught pout.

"Does it look like everybody in this room is some weirdass K-pop stan?" Bakugou adds knocking her personal preference.

"Hey, everyone has their own bias, and besides we're getting so off track here!" Uraraka defends placing both fist on her hips.

"Well at this point let's just pull out some Just Dance videos and show case that, why don't we?" Bakugou snaps in irritation.

I smack myself in the face, dragging my hand down with it. I got up and left out the door for a cup of coffee straight out the vending machine. Shortly after, peaking over my shoulder Todoroki was standing next to me.

"I spoke with him, and it wasn't pleasant." Todoroki continued to keep a certain space away from me as I attended the machine.

I tilted my head till it finally jogged my memory. I wanted Todoroki to investigate why Kacchan was being so...close.

"What'd he say?" I question sipping on my double shot coffee.

"Further more, I have to respect someone else's level of privacy and can't say. Even if that someone is Bakugou. Sorry, Midoriya." He slightly bows in a sour apology.

I bite my tongue before downing the rest of the cup. Then crushed it and aimed directly into the trash can.

"Just so you know, in your case, I couldn't say if it's necessarily good or bad." My steps stopped a couple feet behind him listening to his words.

I turn around and eyed him. My small hand made contact with his broad shoulder. "Say no more." I merely stroll off back into the small studio practice room.

Clap! Clap!

"Alright guys, let's get this started." I encourage with brightness even brighter then the sun itself.

About 4 hours of no break practice

"And reach and reach." We continued reaching for our toes and doing another spin for the 26th time. "1, 2, 3, 4"

"H-Hey Deku...? C-Can we call for a b-break now?" Uraraka requested with puffs of breaths escaping her throat.

"No! We got to keep going. Don't be going limp on me now." Kacchan's face expressed displeased as he interrupted.

"Uraraka is right, we've been going at this for 4 hours straight." Todoroki fends off on the opposite end of the spectrum.

"I didn't hear anyone ask you." Kacchan rolls his eyes with his eyelashes fluttering in exaggeration.

"You're the one to talk." He snaps right back.

They butt heads as they continued arguing.

"They're going to kill each other!" Uraraka shrieked with trouble.

"Don't get your hopes up." Sero shakes his head, rubbing his afflicted temple.

"Okay let's take 20 and then we'll get right back to it." Empathizing the situation, I came up with a quick solution.

"Tch, fine." Kacchan growls childishly.

Bakugou POV

My body does ache but it's not enough yet just to stop completely. If they won't practice with me, I'll just do it myself. I stepped back into the middle of the room to continue training while everyone laid on their bum ass to rest.

Deku slowly walked over to me, placing a hand on my upper, sweaty, back. "Kacchan, you need to slow down. You can barely stand up on your own two feet right now. You're muscles got to rest." I remain ignoring his sense of reason until he grasped my cheeks and forcefully turned my face towards his own.
"No more."

I plopped myself on the ground clearly feeling annoyed.

"So, today we finished a quarter of the group dance, we have about two weeks to finish it and clean it up. We still need to stick in a prop and make it work. But what prop would even work? Is the throw kick too hard of a move for us? Is it too soon?" Deku continued to mumble to himself as he counted his fingers. I knew this was going to continue to last he next 20 minutes if I don't stop him now.

"Hey Deku! C'mere real quick?" Mina calls, drawing Deku absent from my 6 meter radius.

"Wait-" The door swung open with a couple familiar classmates making their way through.

"Yo! Bakubro! How's the dance squad rolling for ya'?" Kirishima chatted out loud with Denki clung on top him.

I clicked my tongue and shrugged off the extras that journeyed in. I'm guessing they're also having a break, that is if they've been doing any practice at all. I crossed my arms and trailed my eyes open over the dance studio in search for a ball of grassy green.

What the-

"Yeah Deku! Throw it back!" Raccoon Eyes urged with an instructed motive.

"Woah, I see you guys got more then enough handled here." Shitty Hair motivated with one big thumbs up.

Icyhot placed a firm hand underneath his chin. "I wonder where he learned that."

I stare in complete utter disbelief.

"T-This isn't-"

I slap both shitty hair and Icyhot's face away from admiring Deku's...abilities.

Four eyes came rushing in, holding up what it seems to be a perverted grape by its' hair. "There you guys are! I finally caught, this... this... Argh! I can't even say it! We need to get back to practicing, immediately!"

"Alright, alright! Chill out, we'll be there! We gotta dip now, I'll cya later guys!" Before a second blink shitty hair left.

"Make sure you teach him to go a little lower next time, Mina!" Denki lively chants before the door closes completely in his face.

Hn. I 'bout had enough of this. I march my way to Deku and pull him away, far away, from the others.

Half and half whistles in a mocking tone. "Bakugou, we talked about this."

Yeah we did, like hell we had a middle ground, though.

"You're trapping him like a princess in a castle, in this case the princess is Deku. Have you ever thought about a concern with his feelings?" Icyhot adds once more.

He has no idea what I've been through. What we've been through... I peer down at Deku to see only but green hair to confront me. His face wasn't making contact with my own, what so ever.
He has no idea he's been through.

"Kacchan.."

"You have no say in this half and half, I'm only dancing with you because I have, too." It's best if I completely change the subject while I can. "Okay extras! Lets get to it." I slap my hands together, getting everyone's attention. "Lets start with set one."

I'm doing this for Deku's own protection and good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 12.2K 68
Bakugou slowly comes to the realization that he likes Midoriya and has for a long time, but feels conflicted because of how much he's hurt Midoriya...
185K 5.4K 29
Katsuki left his hometown right after they graduated UA High trying to run from feelings for Izuku that he could never quite come to terms with, taki...
147K 5K 40
DekuBaku ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Midoriya Izuku is currently in his second year in UA High. He's the leader of the Big Three and is the most unbeatable secon...
74K 2.3K 15
Two different schools, Two different personalities... Katsuki bakugou best friends with kirishima. Kirishima's best friend is katsuki bakugou and a b...