When I Finally Step Out .

Galing kay Hijabi-baby

Tortured by the man he calls her father for so long , she almost dies in his hands but still adamantly vowing... Higit pa

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

chapter 20

85 7 0
Galing kay Hijabi-baby

The picnic was finally over and everyone was evidently happy except Kelsy ; she was practically swelling up with anger .

I headed straight up for my room and slumped down on my bed as sunk into it till i happily dozed off .

I was woken up by constant knocks on my door .

No ... why ! are these people doing this to me .

I begrudgingly got up and opened the door .

" Scarlet ? , Why aren't you in your PJs "- Maya asked .

" Oh yeah , I must have forgotten about our slumber party .Just go ahead , I will meet you in Maya's room "- I said with my eyes still closed .

" Ok but just hurry up , "- Beatrice said as they giggled away .

I stripped as I got into the bathroom and took a cold shower .

I dried myself after then put on a satin below the knee night wear .

I got out of the room and headed for Maya's room ;

I was about knocking on her door when an unknown hand pulled me into a room .

I was about to scream but the person instantly covered my mouth .

" Calm down Scarlet , it's me ! "- Mark said .

" You know , we have to stop meeting like this . "- I said with a hand on my hip.

" I just wanted to talk to you "- he said as he turned on the light ; he had soldiery kind of design going on.

I sat on his bed and crossed my legs .

" Well that's not a good approach ! "- I said as I folded my arms .

" Ok sorry , I just wanted to talk to you after the picnic but you had already entered your room and I didn't want to go in uninvited . "- he explained .

" I'm sure you didn't even have time for your hair , it's still dripping . "- I scolded .

" Well I didn't want to lose you , " - he said but those red cheeks again. I seriously need to do something about it .

" Come , "- I requested .

He sat by me as I rubbed his cheeks again
" I think you should see a doctor , look at how bright red your cheeks are " - I said as I got closer to examine it but they seemed to shine even more .

" Let me just get you a towel , " - I said as I headed for his bathroom .

I took one of many towels in his bathroom and started to clean his hair from the dripping water .

" You don't have to do this , you know ? "- he said .

" Beatrice said that's what friends do ; they help each other , "- I explained .

" Ok , now your hair is clean and dry , just take care of your hair because I really like it . "- I complimented .

" Really ? "- he smiled . He has the cutest dimpled smile .

" So why did you pull me here ? "- I asked as he held my hands again , I didn't object because I also kind of liked it .

" About teaching you some things , "- he said .

" Oooo right , I can't now because I have a slumber party to attend to but I would come here anytime I am free . "- I said as I got up .

" You look beautiful by the way , "- he complimented .

" You are so full of compliments but thanks , I'm glad you like it . "- I said as I finally left the room .

I headed for Beatrice's room when I was pulled away again.

Ughhhhhh . Why ?!

" What now !"- I yelled at Kelsy .

" Well look who suddenly grew wings "- she remarked .

" I'm just going to ignore you , Kelsy " - I replied .

" What were you doing in Mark's room ? "- she asked .

" I'm just going to go "- I said as I passed by and headed for Beatrice's room ; the third time today .

But somebody wouldn't let me go , Kelsy dragged me back by the hair and asked me the same question again .

That was the last straw .

I gripped her arm and twisted it behind her and gripped her neck with my other hand .

" What Mark and I discussed is none of your business so be careful , if you ever lay your hand on me again , I will make sure to give you a face lift "- I treathened as I pushed her down the floor ; hard .

She screamed and made all of the others get out of their various rooms .

" You see what she did ! look at my hand . How could you all befriend such a girl ; she's a bloodthirsty bitch ! "- she insulted .

I angrily stomped away as I entered and locked the door .

I laid back on my bed as I recalled all the times my so called father dragged me by my hair . I hope he never gets out and I will make sure of that .

I kept myself busy as I cleaned up my room but got tired earlier than expected as I went to sleep .

I woke up the next morning as the sun shone brightly in my room .

I got up , brushed my teeth , took my bath and wore my usual floral print since it reminded me of my mom she loved sowing .

I was shocked as I opened the door to find a sleeping Mark outside my room ; What is he doing here ! .

I gently woke him up and guided him back to his room.

" Why would you even sleep there , wasn't it uncomfortable ? "- I said as he came out of his bathroom casually dressed .

I stood close to him as I tried to find faults on his skin to indicate if he was I'll .

" Lie down , I'm going prepare some soup for you because those red cheeks must surely be a sign for something "- I said as hurriedly went to the kitchen .

I managed to prepare some chicken soup for him and served it on a tray as I walked up the stairs and gently kicked the door close as I sat beside him on the bed .

" Now , open up . You need to get well soon ! "- I said as I fed him the whole bowl of soup .

" Are you feeling alright now ? "- I asked .

" Yes , even better . "- he replied with a smile .

" That's good , I will be right back , I just have to go and eat my breakfast . "- I excused as I left him to rest for a while .

I sat down with the others as they all are slowly , I shifted a bit in discomfort and looked at them .

" You can talk , I'm not going to kill you , " - I mumbled .

I finished with my plate and headed to the kitchen to wash it . After washing my plate I headed back to take care of Mark .

" How are you feeling ? "- I asked .

" I already told you , I'm not sick . I'm just , I don't know but I'm definitely not sick ! "- he whined .

" Ok let's assume you are not sick then what's wrong with you "- I asked as I checked his temperature . He seems to be getting better .

" I can't say "- he said as the red cheeks appeared again .

" You see , look at your cheeks , they are red all over again ! "- I pointed out .

" Miss . Cruz , I would like to see you both downstairs please "- Miss . Summer informed but I'm sure ,I sure a smirk there .
How did she get in without us noticing .

I helped him climb down the stairs even though he argued that he could walk fine by himself .

" Ok what if , I hold your hand "- I suggested .

" I wouldn't mind that , "- he replied with a smile as our hands entwined . Ugh I thought those butterflies were gone .

We reached Downstairs and sadly had to release each other .

" Here is a woman by name Miss. Margaret Lincoln and she seems to want to adopt one of you... "

A/N
😱Who is she going to adopt ? 😱

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

6.4K 2.1K 56
For the past three years, Yesmi has dreamt of only one thing; moving to New York to live with her mother. Surprisingly, an engagement, a phone call...
931K 43.2K 49
" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia king just for some pennys. She could see...
83.6K 4.6K 37
Ever had a crush? Ever been in love? Of course Yes. Read this story and I bet you will adore it(hope so) Imagine you in the place of...
154K 4.9K 69
Getting married to her brother's best friend was the thing she always dreamed of. But she never thought the way her life will bring them together. Th...