MR AND MRS MAFIA

By TheWalnutTree

Alessia Ferrari is the Don of the Italian Mafia. Whip-smart and dangerous, she is a woman in a man's world, s... More

Authors note
1 - Nobody's doormat
2 - Cold and bitter
3 - He made me blush
4 - A lethal beauty
5 - Trapped forever
6 - Stay the night
7 - Beg for mercy
8 - Dirty hands
9 - Cocky bastard
10 - She made me blush
11 - My princess
12 - Repulsive creature
13 - Piece of shit
14 - Drown my sorrows
15 - Impulsive
16 - Perfect strangers
17 - Red carpet
18 - This is fun
19 - A straight flush
20 - Lovely party
21 - Panic
22 - Surrender
23 - Broken rules
24 - Fire away
25 - Dont piss me off
26 - Caught
27 - Ladies shouldn't swear
28 - The assassin
29 - Say it
31 - I want you
32 - Tangled together
33 - Punishment
34 - Unsafe
35 - My new obsession
36 - She's my liar
37 - Hard and firm
38 - Dinner party
39 - Fighting dirty
40 - Blood, tears and wounds
41 - Hesitated
42 - Hold my hand
43 - Amore mio
45 - Little pig
46 - Home
47 ~ Scared but happy
48 - America's ass
49 - Taken
50 - Destroy me
51 - Never
52 - My everything
53 - Forgive me
54 - I can't cry
55 - Damn bitch
56 - Brother
57 - Postpone dinner
58 - Beg and apologise
59 - Die bitch
60 - Ti amo sempre
61 - Fucking hell
62 - Piss me off
63 - Ultrasound
64 - So called king
65 - Little Dog
66 - Bloody christmas
67 - Oh shit
68 - Broken
69 - Famiglia
70 - Perfectly hungover
71 - Men with accents
72 - Mother dearest
73 - Cyanide
74 - It's time
75 - Oh baby
76 - Epilogue
77 - Special bonus chapter
The end ~ Authors note
Sequel
Fan covers

30 - Metaphorical butterflies

130K 3K 2.6K
By TheWalnutTree

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
ALCOHOL

Santorini Greece. A holiday. I could enjoy this. All I have to do is push Sovereign to the back of my mind. A problem for another time. He was fucking pissing me off. I can't wait to fucking stab him to death.

I smiled as the car approached Ace's Villa. A stunning white building, surrounded by palm trees. The architecture was astonishing. I'm not remotely surprised, the location was in a very affluent part of Santorini. It was nice to stay at his villa rather than renting out a place.

As I stepped out, the warm sun engulfed me and I placed a hand to my forehead to shield my eyes. I stared at the swooping arches and crackled marble effect floor. The view was beautiful, beyond the villa were sprawling green hills and trees.

"So what do you think?" Ace asked me as he came to stand beside me. "You need approval?" I teased. He shook his head as he dropped his line of sight to the perfectly paved ground. "All right all right, I think it's absolutely beautiful." The man was too easy to mess with, makes it all the more enjoyable. My response made him smile and he held out an arm which I took and he led me inside.

The inside was just as stunning, high ceilings, modern features and a large glistening pool just outside completed the look. It's Greece after all, pools are a necessity.

"If I knew you lived this lavishly I would have married you ages ago." I smiled as I looked longingly outside at the pool. Shit, did I just say that out loud?

He chuckled and I could feel him standing behind me. I turned around and placed my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. He stiffened for a second before relaxing, placing his arms around my waist. I do love a good surprise.

A clearing of a throat interrupted us and we broke apart in a instant. I'm sure I caught a glimpse of pink on Ace's cheeks. How adorable.

"What are our orders Boss?" Ramsay asked from the doorway. "Same as usual." Ace declared with his arms crossed.

"Ah ah ah." I tutted as I walked over to Ramsay. "We're on holiday. Go take some time off. If we need you, we will call. Now go take KC out for lunch." Ramsay smiled wildly at me. It always surprises me at how he's in this business, when really, he's a cuddly bear. But I know he wasn't to be fucked with. Fuck, Ace was a cuddly bear also. All it took was a small kiss to make him blush.

"She likes white roses. Dress up and don't be afraid to surprise her." I said with the best intentions. I really did like him. "Thank you!" Ramsay grinned and ruffled his chestnut brown hair as his matching eyes sparkled in anticipation.

"Now leave." I ordered bluntly. He left closing the door behind and not a moment later Ace was holding my waist from behind and had his head buried in my neck.

"You know you are so sexy when you're bossy." He breathed as he inhaled my scent. I chuckled and got out of his grip. "Let's go for lunch. I'm peckish." I smiled.

He changed into a white fitted T-shirt and dark jeans. I eyed him up and down not caring when he caught me staring. I batted my eyes and wolf whistled at him. "I didn't think you'd dress up." I teased. He chuckled and looked me up and down. "I could say the same thing about you."

I rolled my eyes. I wore a casual white dress which stopped at my thighs. It was figure hugging and showed a little skin. Something comfortable. Something which almost makes me forget about who I am. Maybe I'm just another tourist on holiday.

We had lunch at a quaint little cafe by the shore of a beach. The outdoor seating was spectacular, the view, the ocean smell, all so exhilarating. Suffice to say no incidents occurred which, given our nature, was odd.

Ace wanted to go for a stroll along the beach which I didn't mind. It's been too long since I've been on holiday. All work and no play. The beach was secluded and not overly crowded, perfect.

"What are you doing?" Ace asked me as he watched me take off my sandals. I grinned. "Feeling the sand between my toes."

I turned back to hand my sandals to KC. She and Ramsay came along to keep an eye on us and to also enjoy the beach. "Come on Ace, live a little. Take them off." I said as the gentle breeze brushed my hair.

"If you wanted me to strip all you had to do was ask Alessia." He smirked cockily. Always so fucking cocky, I dare say I enjoyed it. I groaned while mentally slapping my head. But he still obliged. He took off his shoes.

"He wouldn't do that for just anyone." Ramsay commented as he placed his sunglasses on. "Well lucky me." I gasped with a fake smile.

Ace chuckled and whispered under his breath. "You aren't just anyone." I wasn't sure if I was meant to hear that or not but those metaphorical butterflies danced around in my stomach regardless.

As we walked along the beach, the soft sand caressed my toes. We got nearer to the water, where the sand was more slick and footprints got left behind. The cool water splashed against my soles. This was the epitome of relaxation.

I could faintly hear KC and Ramsay deep in conversation behind us. Ace was in a blissful state as was I. Somehow the quietness of our stroll wasn't the least bit awkward. There were a few occasions where our hands brushed together which excited me in a way which I couldn't explain. But neither Ace or I made the move to actually hold hands.

Ace stopped suddenly and I looked at him in confusion. "What?"

"That man is staring at your ass." He stated. "Who?" I said while looking around and finally letting my eyes settle on a incredibly muscular specimen of a man. His stare hardly wavered.

"Jealous my love?" I chuckled. "I have a way to stop him staring." I added.

"Which is?" Ace asked as he continued his death stare at the man. There were too many civilians around to actually murder the man which was what Ace was probably thinking about.

"This." I pulled Ace in and kissed his soft lips hard. As we pulled apart, I watched him take a few breaths before I once again slapped his ass. Damn, that perfect ass.

Ramsay and KC began laughing, with Ramsay whistling and cheering.

"Alessia." Ace grumbled as I was laughing, rubbing fake tears from my eyes. He grabbed me by the waist and picked me up bridal style. I could fight him but I was having too much fun. He waded into the clear sea and dropped me straight down. My head went under, my arms struggling to balance out.

I smirked and started flapping my arms. "I can't swim." I shouted a lie. I loved swimming. KC began to take a couple of steps towards me but I gave her a look. She smiled and grabbed Ramsay's arm and spun him around. They sat down on the sand and continued their endless flirting.

Ace was just standing there, gawking at me. Time to kick things up a notch. I thrashed around a bit more and then sank down. Down into the depths, which wasn't overly deep at this part of the sea. I closed my eyes to shield them from the salty water. I waited. I'm not sure how much time passed but I did know I could hold my breath for approximately four minutes.

Enough time must have passed and my mediocre acting skills must have caused Ace to come to my rescue. I felt the water moving as he came closer and reached for me. I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the watery depths. Pushing myself out of the water, I breathed in quick gulps of air. When my lungs were refreshed, I turned to face Ace.

"I knew you would do that." He said.

I chuckled as I swam closer towards him. Yet he still came into save me. Our shoulders were the only visible parts, the water lapping gently against us. "Then why did you save me?"

He placed a finger to his lips as he feigned being deep in thought. "Number one, since when does Alessia Ferrari need saving and number two so I could do this." I wasn't prepared for the tsunami of water he pushed at me. I chuckled as I steadied myself as best I could. I wiped my wet hair out of my face and narrowed my eyes. I mouthed 'game on' as I launched a tidal wave of water back at Ace. We were both in fits of laughter as we splashed each other.

After we were satisfied that we were both soaked to the bone, we swam back to the shore. I walked ahead and saw that my dress was slightly transparent as it clung to my body. I rubbed my forehead and tousled my wet hair back.

I felt two hands touch my shoulders as a jacket was placed onto me. I turned to see that Ace had placed Ramsay's jacket on me. "Another man is checking you out."

I sighed as I grabbed the sides of the jacket closer to me. It was beautifully warm, I didn't even shudder. "Who?" I asked. "Me." He chuckled. I groaned as I walked around him "Want an ice cream?"

So there we were, walking along the pier, ice creams in hand. Ramsay and KC trailed behind us from a distance. "Did I ruin your watch?" I asked Ace as I looked at the Rolex on his wrist.

He looked at the watch and shook his arm. "Yes you did." The face was cracked, accidentally of course. I hummed as I licked my chocolate ice cream. "Will you be replacing it?" He asked me. "Never." I chuckled.

We separated from each other. KC and I sat at a wooden table. I was sat on the top with my legs stretched out as KC sat like a normal person.

"You look nice today KC." I complimented as I watched her honey blonde locks sway in the breeze. "So do you...especially when you got out of the water." She winked. I knew I shouldn't have worn white.

I laughed and began to tease her. "You and Ramsay. Is he being a gentleman or does he need something to be snipped?"

She blushed the same shade as her T-shirt which was paired with shorts. "You love him." I teased as I pointed a finger at her.

"He's sweet and makes me laugh." She said as she looked over to the table across the pier to where Ramsay and Ace were sat. "I could say the same about you and Ace. You too look cosy." She added making me roll my eyes.

"Have you done it yet?" She asked bluntly. "Shit KC talk about ripping the band-aid off." I nervously chuckled and ate the last of my cone, crunching it loudly.

"You haven't!" She almost shouted to which I proceeded to shove a hand onto her big mouth. "Shh. No we haven't. I mean he is just no ordinary man."

"I see the way he looks at you. He is absolutely smitten with you." She smiled. "I'm just making him wait." I sighed. "Making him wait?" She giggled. "Yes." I stated as I glanced over to see Ace in a relaxed position with his legs crossed on the table and his arms crossed behind him.

"KC I don't know what to do. I'm in love with the man but how can it ever work. We both have commitments to our mafias. He's in America and I'm not. We can't keep going back and forth. It's impossible." I sighed.

"It's not impossible. Come on Alessia. I know you, if you really want something you would do anything to get it." She said.

I closed my eyes and I thought about it all. I couldn't let Ace go, there's no one I've connected with more, no one who understands me like he does. No one who can be a bitch to me and get away with it more than he does. Fuck, he copes with all the shit I do.

"Shall we head back ladies." Ace's voice broke my thoughts. I smiled at KC and held out a hand to which Ace promptly interlaced his fingers with and pulled me off the table. I watched as Ramsay also held a hand out for KC.

Ramsay and KC walked ahead of Ace and I towards our car. "You two are so adorable it almost makes my heart melt." I teased them. Ramsay scratched the back of his neck and although I couldn't see their faces I can almost imagine their looks.

"Causing trouble Alessia?" Ace smirked at me. "Always." I breathed as I saw a couple of gulls fighting over a chip.

As the car dropped us back at Ace's villa, the guards again were dismissed and left to their own devices, as were we. The day had passed and now the sky changed into a soft black which was lit up by the countless stars and a full moon.

I yawned as I thew my phone onto the white sofa. Ace turned on the lights, bathing everything in a soft orange. He faced me with a cheeky smile. "How about a game?"

I licked my lips. "What game?" I asked.  I needed to change. My dress was still slightly damp and I could do with a warm bath.

"Poker." He exclaimed as he grabbed a box of cards from a shelf along with two glasses and a bottle of whisky. I sighed and nodded. Might as well entertain the idea. It wasn't too late so why ever not.

He sat on the faux fur rug in the middle of the room with his legs stretched out. He shuffled and sorted the cards. I slumped to the ground, keeping my legs out. He handed me a glass and unscrewed the lid of the expensive alcohol. He poured me some and I noted how he poured in a lot more than you usually would. I wasn't sure what he was up to but he was definitely up to something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Loved writing this chapter 🥰
Just a little get to know Alessia and Ace
A nice cute chapter

PISTACHIO ICE CREAM IS ELITE
MINT CHOC CHIP IS NEXT
CHOCOLATE IS NEXT
ROCKY ROAD
SALTED CARAMEL
MANGO
VANILLA
okay imma shut up now and stop listing ice cream

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

959K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
2.3M 82.8K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
52K 776 37
His fingers brush up my skin, rolling my shirt up. His lips were on mine. His mouth travels from mine all the way down to my collarbone. "Luca." I m...
95.8K 1.6K 40
Caged, abused and tortured, Ariana's life had been a living hell until she was forced to spy on the most dangerous mafia in the whole world, La Cosa...