Chasing my Dream

By Rioronnie

An academy fanfiction Pria doesn't think she is worthy of dreaming until two Dads show her the love she has... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaoter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Authors note
Chapter 54
Authors note
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
Notes

Chapter 57

1.1K 75 4
By Rioronnie

Marc's eyes roamed over every inch of me.   He took his time as if memorising every bump and turn.   The lust swirled in his eyes but his body was stock still as if he was afraid to move.

"I'm sick of you all treating me as fragile" his eyes moved to mine.  "I want to feel closer to you all, I'm ready to commit everything to make this work.  I want you Marc, I want you so bad" the last statement seemed to charge his body into action. 

He threw off his T shirt and knelt on the bed as he just grabbed me to him.  His lips took my breath as his tongue lashed mine into motion.  The desire ignited between us like lighting and I felt lifeless in his hold. 

He broke the kiss to place more kisses down my neck nibbling in between touches.   My desire flowed through me in ripples.   He leant up and looked down to me. 

"Are you sure Pria, I'm happy to wait" Marc looked at me as if frightened of my answer.  I flipped him onto his back and straddled his waist.  I grinder myself on his hard length as he moaned. 

"Would I dress myself up for you if I had any doubts love" Marcs eyes sparkled as he kissed me again.  He slipped the straps to my negligee down as he peppered kisses to each shoulder and across my sternum. 

I leaned up and took my leg over him as he watched all of my movement.   I reached with my hands to unbutton his jeans and slowly took down his zip.  I pushed his jeans and boxers down at the same down and unleashes his erect length. 

Before he could make any move i took his length in my mouth.  I swirled my tongue over his salty hard flesh listening to his moans of pleasure.   I felt my red thong get wet knowing I was giving the pleasure to Marc. 

I slid his length out of my mouth and kissed down his shaft.  I pushed his legs wider to give me access to his balls.   I sucked on them slowly caressing the taste.

I felt Marc gently push my head and I looked up to him.   He crooned his finger at me and I moved up the bed to him.   We kissed.   Electric, hot and interweaved with desire.  

He turned me on my back and toed off his jeans fully.   I admired his naked form stood next to me.   He was beautiful, I reached my finger out and stroked down his chest and stomach tracing the line of his v. 

He knelt on the bed and pulled down my negligee to reveal my plump breasts.   He licked around one nipple as his free hand pinched my other.  I moaned and arched to his touch.  He knew how to play my body.  He fine tuned me so I was moaning and I wanted to beg for more.

He reached the hem of the negligee and moved it up as I raised my arms.  He moved down and hooked his thumbs under my thong and pulled it down my legs.   As I lay there naked he watched every inch of skin like it was his favourite meal. 

"Your beautiful Pria" he kissed me with less force but it felt more intimate somehow.   His fingers stroked through my folds.  "Oh Pria your so wet" he moaned. 

He pressed his finger into me and I grabbed his wrist.    He looked at me worried.  "As much as I enjoy foreplay I desperately want you inside me.  I've been dreaming of it" I begged.

A cheeky smile appeared on his face.   "I'm that case how can I refuse" he moved so he was sat in between my legs as I felt the head of his cock at my opening.  I groaned with anticipation. 

As I felt him enter me I moaned with the fullness.  I felt euphoric at the feeling of closeness I had with Marc.  This intimacy made me feel a connection with him I'd been craving.   This not only felt right it felt beyond magical.  

As his thrusts became demanding the sweat trickled on my skin like little sparkles of energy.   I felt my climax reaching out from within, tickling my heart and solidifying my emotions.  As the climax built I screamed out "I love you Marc" as all my inhibitions and fear left me drowned in my pleasure. 

A few seconds later I felt and heard Marcs gratification explode within me.  He leant on me gently and placed a gentle kiss to my lips, each cheek and then my nose.   He slipped out of me and paused. 

"Shit" he said with a look of panic.  I giggled. 

"It's ok I'm protected otherwise I would have said something" I explained with a smile.  He dropped to the bed beside me. 

"Did I hear right?" he asked a little hesitantly. 

I lifted on my elbow and looked down on him.  He was a little flushed on his skin, it warmed me to think I did that.  "I love you Marc, I am not hiding from anything anymore" I said. 

He leant up and kissed me.  "I love you Pria, I've been wanting to say it for so long but I was afraid but I agree living in fear is no way to live" he said as he pulled me on him.  

We cuddled for ages I welcomed the comfort and revelled in all the emotions flowing through me. 

"Let's grab a quick shower and then do some snack and coffee to visit Corey" Marc said.

"Are we showering together" I asked. 

"Of course" Marc grabbed my hand pulled me up and dragged me to the shower for round two.

Once dressed I went and found some potato chips and made some popcorn. I also made a quick fruit bowl as Marc made some lattes. We laid the tray with goodies and went to see Corey.

He never heard us enter or set up the food. "Corey we have some food you need a break" as I walked over and placed my hand on his shoulder. He jumped grabbed my hand and pulled me until I sat on his knee.

"Hello sweetpea" he said smiling. I slapped his chest playfully "we brought some food" I said motioning to the table. He rubbed his eyes and we both stood to sit at the meeting table.

We sat and picked at the food whilst having our drinks. "Do you want anything else?" I asked.

"No that was great. Victor is due in about half hour he was going to help me go through a few of the hacks I have come across. I've found footage of people we already know and someone who I haven't identified yet but nothing significant" he explained.

"I'll fill up these snack bowls and also make a fresh fruit jug and some sweet tea" I said.

"I'll make a fresh pot of coffee for you too" Marc said.

Marc went out but as I passed Corey he grabbed me again. "I'm looking forward to some time with you when I've gone though all this" he said.

I leant down to kiss him. "I cannot wait" I said as I leant into him wrapping my arms around him.  We stayed like that for a while before Marc came back.  

"Corey I'm gonna order pizza later.  Do you want anything else?" he asked. 

"Pizza is fine" he mumbled then released me.  I was glad no one reacted to the affection, it made me know that they were all comfortable with the sharing concept. 

I stood as Corey went back to the screens as Marc and I went to watch a bit of TV. 

It was 7pm before Marc and I felt hungry.  He went about ordering the pizza but I wasn't sure I wanted something that heavy to eat.   I went into the kitchen and went about preparing a bowl of fruit. 

Going back into the lounge Marc was absent.   I pulled out my phone and saw a couple of texts from Jacob.   One being a picture of him in the pool with some of the Blackbourne team.   My dad's and him were due to go home tomorrow. 

Pierre: Hello angel, I'm due into town in a few days and wondered if you would be free for dinner x

Pria: that would be lovely let me know what day x

Pierre: I shall be in touch soon x

That would be something to look forward to. 

Jay: Hey when you popping to the gym next x

Pria: I've been recuperating from an accident.  I'm ok but when I come back I need to focus on some alternative exercise before sparring.  Maybe a couple of days I'll check with my physio. 

Jay: oh my god you should have let me know.   If you need anything please let me know xx

Pria: thank Jay speak soon :)

I would need to speak to Raven with him going under cover I need someone else to do my physio sessions.   I heard the door and got up to check it was my guys. 

Brandon came through the door first and straight to me.  "Your a good sight to see" Brandon said before pulling me into his arms. 

"Move I need to make most of sexy hugs" Brandon was judged before Raven picked me up carrying me through to the meeting room. 

As Raven, still holding me leant down and ravished Corey's mouth.  I noticed Victor sitting next to Corey who caught my eye smiled and nodded. 

I tapped Raven's back which he ignored.  When he finally released Corey's mouth, he blushed noticing me hung to Raven.   He leant around and placed a kiss on my mouth.  I smiled.  

Raven stood "Victor thank you for helping сексуальный любовник" as he said this he reached over and squeezed Victors shoulder. 

"Your welcome.  Pria it's nice to meet you in person" he smiled.   He was another gorgeous man with a furnace flowing in his eyes.

"You too" I said a little embarrassed with my positioning.  "You can put me down now Raven" I said.

"On my bed little лиса?" he said waggling his brows. 

"You need to eat and shower and then we'll see what Corey is doing" I said knowing I didn't want to do anything without him.  Especially the first time. 

"Da" is all Raven said before leaving.  I frowned.  "Corey, Victor can I get you anything? If you don't want pizza I can make you some chicken wraps, grilled cheese or bacon sandwich or something" I asked. 

"Pizza is fine Pria we'll pop through shortly" Corey smiled at me.

I went through to the kitchen to see pizza boxes filling the island and Marc, Brandon, Raven and Axel helping themselves. 

"I'm taking this and going to shower and sleep" Brandon said before coming to me kissing my head and going towards his room.  I looked to Axel who shook his head slightly.   Raven took his food and went back to the meeting room.  What was going on?

Marc took his Pizza through and started searching the TV.  I looked at Axel who looked at me patiently.   I had lost my appetite.   I pulled out a bowl and went to the fridge and filled it with fruit.

Axel and I went to the lounge also and as I went to sit Axel pulled me to his lap.  "They will talk to you when they are ready.   You haven't done anything.   They didn't enjoy tonight for various reasons" he whispered as he kissed my neck and sent little shivers shooting through me. 

I settled back and picked at  my fruit. Trying to relax with Axel and Marc wasn't working. I'd heard Corey and Victor in the kitchen earlier and I'd placed my bowl down after only a couple of pieces.

I kissed Axel's cheek and moved off his lap to go to Brandon first. I knocked quietly and pushed his door open slightly. The room was dark and he was in his bed. I called his name quietly and as there was no answer I closed the door and let him sleep.

I went to the meeting room where Corey, Victor and Raven were chatting and laughing. I stepped into the doorway. "Raven can I borrow you please?" I asked.

"нет I need to spend time with Corey" he said without looking at me. I'd spoken to him before about playing favourites and I wasn't going to try and make a scene in front of Victor.

"Yes that's true. Nice to see you Victor, there's plenty of pizza for seconds and some donuts in the fridge" I said before leaving the room.

A swirl of embarrassment, anger, disappointment and hurt hit me. I surpressed the feelings as I grabbed a bottle of water and kissed Marc and Axel goodnight.

I went into my room, locked it and pulled over my dressing table chair hooking it under the handle. I wanted to hide and didn't want anyone creeping in.

I went to the bathroom shutting and locking the door before curling on the floor and crying. At the moment I wanted to be back in my room. I always felt the safest in my room.

I stayed for so long on the floor I had started shivering from the cold. I got up cleaned my face and brushed my teeth. I went to my closet and put on a pair of joggers and a fluffy jumper.

I moved the chair again disappointed no one had tried to come to me. I opened the door quietly and crept to the lounge. It was empty. I then crept to the meeting room and although there was still plates and cups, it was also empty.

I went back to my room and sat on my bed. Ripples of shame suddenly hit me as I recollected my time with Marc and now being alone. I wanted to feel closer to these men yet when I was upset not one out of the five noticed yet I noticed when one was slightly out of sync.

I grabbed my boots, my phone and my jacket. I quickly ordered and Uber and wrote a note.

Dear guys,

Needed to go home. I have informed my Dads also.

Pria

It was cold I know but I didn't know what to say. I placed it on the island, tripped the alarm to give me 15 minutes to exit and went to the elevator.

The drive in the Uber made me feel sick. I didn't feel 100% comfortable with leaving and not talking to someone but my hurt outweighed anything else. I sent a text to my Dad's to let them know I was home. They had sent me the new codes for the house to get in.

Once home it was 2am, I was itching to go for a run but I wasn't that stupid. I went to my room changed into some exercise gear and started some yoga and stretches.

After about an hour of my warm up I started jogging up and down my stairs. My breathing was heavier with a layer of sweat forming. I jogged down to the kitchen and got some water. After a bottle I started on some conditioning and strengthening exercises.

When I was breathing in gasps and the sweat later was dripping I finished off stretching again. I took a second bottle of water upstairs and then jumped into the shower.

Once finished I dried my hair slightly and braided it. Pulling on a silk short PJ set I finished some more water and crawled into bed. It was now 4.16am and I knew I needed to exhaust myself so I could sleep. Sleep was instant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5.3K 23
The Blackbourne Team has been undercover for the past six months with a dangerous gang. Everything is fine until Kota gets kidnapped. The group who t...
206K 12.1K 49
Original story, but a FanFiction of CL Stone's The Academy series. The character's are mine, but there will be pop ups of CL's characters every once...
51.8K 3.8K 39
This is yet another CL Stone Fanfiction. I do NOT own the characters that CL Stone created, only the ones that I have created. Jade Ford is a freshm...
370K 14.5K 77
Toma Team *****Disclaimer I do not own the the Characters of the Academy or Ghostbird this is Pure Fanfiction **** Can the Toma Team help a Bird Rec...