OUR COMPLICATED LOVE STORY (H...

By NuAnBiHa

♡♡ Thank you @thetalkingmachine for the new cover ♡♡ "Gulf, please. Don't let Mew know about my illness. If o... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7 (18+)
CHAPTER 8 (+18)
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45 (18+)
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 28

2.9K 178 66
By NuAnBiHa

Mew is arranging his clothes in Gulf's wardrobe when the door was open. "Baby....." Gulf heard it but he pretend like he didn't hear anything.

He went to his bed and pulled out his casual bag under the bed. "Excuse me, I need to pack my clothes."

Mew went aside and he watch Gulf packing his clothes. "Are you here alone? Where's our twins?" asked Mew.

"Nope, I'm here with the twins and I left them with their dada!" said Gulf coldly.

"D-dada? You mean Bright?"

"Of course, isn't it obvious? You're not their daddy." Mew felt pang in his heart.

Before Mew could asked another question, he heard someone's calling for Gulf.

"Gulf, dear. Where are you? Please, help me with the twins. Tharn is crying." Mew and Gulf went out from the room and Gulf giggles.

"Sorry hon. I thought you'll wait for me in the car." Bright give Tharn to him.

"That's the plan but I think Tharn's hungry, that's why he cry and we didn't bring their milk. So, here am I." Bright patted Gulf's head.

"Awww, papa sorry naa Ai Tharn. Papa forgot you and Type's milk. Let's go to the kitchen and papa will make your milk."

"G-Gulf, you want to make Tharn's milk right? Ummm, can I hold T-Tharn?" asked Mew and he looked at the floor.

"No!" Mew immediately looked at him.

"Not a chance!" said Gulf.

"But why? I just want to hold him." said Mew sadly.

"I don't like stranger to hold my twins! Hon, put Type in my room and please hold Tharn for me." Bright nodded and went to Gulf's room.

After that, he went straight to the kitchen and held Tharn for Gulf. They cuddled with each other like there were no other person in the apartment.

Mew could only looked at the couple and he went inside Becca's room when he sees Gulf put his head on Bright's shoulder.

Bright who noticed the change on Mew's face before he entered the room felt guilty. Then he pushed Gulf's head on his shoulder.

"Did you notice the change on Mew's face when you put your head on my shoulder?" asked Bright.

"No and I don't even want to notice it. Why do you even care about it Bright?"

"You are his husband and you are cuddling with me in front of him. I feel very guilty, Gulf." said Bright slowly.

"You feel guilty for him? Feel guilty to a person who tortured me and hurt me? Are you being serious right now, Bright?"

"Drop the topic and I'm done here. Lets go to my room before we get back to your condo."

Meanwhile with Mew, he cried in silence inside Becca's room. He just wanted to help his husband to hold their son but Gulf called him a stranger.

For two years he searched and waited for Gulf to return to him but when he had managed to meet again with Gulf, his husband has found a new partner that were much better than him, according to Gulf.

He can't denied it when he sees with his own eyes the way Bright giving him the love, care and attention just the way he did like before. Yeah, before he became the mean and cruel Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat that Gulf known.

"Should I give up for his happiness? But if I give up, what about my happiness? But I ask for a month to persuade him and to win back his heart. I guess I should stick with my decision."

"I should persuade him and win back his heart. Be patient Mew, it's just the first day. You still have twenty-nine days left. Remember how you treated him after he legally became your husband."

"And what are you still doing inside this room? You're supposed to be inside your husband's room. Stupid Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat. Now get your ass up." talks Mew to himself and he smacked his own head.

Mew wiped his tears. He went out from Becca's room and went inside Gulf's room. Both Gulf and Bright was shocked.

"Hehe, sorry for interrupting your sweet times together but Bright, since I didn't sign the divorce paper yet, I need my sweet times too. I need to pampered and cuddling with my husband. Mind to leave us with our twins?" asked Mew with his evil smirk.

Bright looked at Gulf then he looked back at Mew. "S-sure Mew. I will just wait for him outside." said Bright and he immediately left the room.

Gulf want to stop him but Mew held his wrist. "I'm your legally husband, baby."

"Husband??! Hahahaha, so funny! Husband my ass!!! Husband didn't hurt his love one but you did! Husband didn't torture his love one but you did! Husband didn't hit his love one but you did! Husband didn't kick his love one but you did! Husband didn't slap his love one but you did! Husband didn't rape his love one but you did!"

"Most important, husband didn't kill his flesh and blood but you did! So now you tell me!!! How can you call yourself husband if you did all of that?!" asked Gulf in anger. Mew was stupefied. He lost his words for a moment.

"I know I was wrong. I know I did terrible things to you. I know I did horrible things to you. You can keep on repeating that baby but I will not give up so easily as I have another twenty-nine days left to persuade you and win back your heart that supposed to be mine and only mine."

"I'm not going to waste it and I know, you will fall for me again, love." said Mew and he give him a winked. Gulf give a death glare.

"You hope, Mr. Suppasit."

"Yes, I am hoping and I'm sure 100% you will fall for me again. Now let me see my twins. One of them did resembles me and it is a prove that I'm not stranger to them." He winked again and walked to the bed.

Gulf block him from approaching Type as he still holding Tharn. "Noooo! You can't touch what's mine!" said Gulf.

"Okay, let me touch you." Mew caressed Gulf's cheeks and he kissed the cheeks.

"Soft and chubby, just like before and I wonder if your plump lips still taste the same." said Mew seductively and he noticed Gulf's ears becomes red, same as his chubby cheeks.

"Youuu!!! Get your ass out from here!!! You're annoying me so much!!!"

"Awww, my love is blushing and I like it. Do you want more, baby boy?" Suddenly both of them heard a word that Gulf waiting for.

"A..... Papapa....." Both of them take a looked at Type.

Mew didn't wait any longer and he lift Type from the bed and sat besides Gulf. "What did you say, lil Type?" asked Mew.

"Say it again, little one. Daddy want to hear it again." Type looked at Mew and he play with Mew's lips.

"Papapa....." Mew smile and he looked at Gulf.

"He said papa and it's you."

"Hey Type, papa's here and sorry naa. Papa can't hold you. Your big brother still didn't finished his milk yet." said Gulf and he's calling for Bright.

"Bright..... Bright..... Honey, come inside!" Bright who heard Gulf calling his name went straight into the room.

"Don't shout, dear. Why did you call me, what's wrong?" asked Bright.

"It's Type. He called me papa and it is his first word that I have been waiting for."

"Are you serious, Gulf?" he asked and he bowed down to talk with Type.

"Hi Prince Type, can I hear your first word again?" Type looked at Bright and he give him his sweet smile before he spoke his second word.

"Dada..... Da..... Da....." Mew frowned. He never thought that Type would utter his second word to Bright and calling him dada.

"Errr Mew, can I hold him for a while?" asked Bright. Mew looked at him and he smile.

"Sure. Well, he's calling you dada. Here, you can take him." Bright felt guilty when Mew said that to him.

"You're going back to Bright's condo, right? Let me call Fiat for you and inform to him to go there later. Well, I go out first." Gulf looked at him and he can see tears in Mew's eyes before Mew went out from the room.

"Gulf, I don't think I can continue to be your boyfriend. Just take a look at Mew. He's hurt and now, Type's calling me dada in front of him. I really feel guilty towards him." said Bright.

"Just for today, Bright and tomorrow I won't disturb you unless I need your help. You know I have to continue with the plan. I really don't want him in my life and I didn't need him in my life anymore but I can't say it to him."

"And why is it, Gulf?" asked Bright with a bit angry in his tone.

"Because he ask me to give him one month and he will try to persuade and win back my heart but you know me Bright. I don't even want my twinnies to call him daddy."

"You're hurting him, Gulf. You're hurting him with your ego. Can't you see he's being sincere with you? Goshhh, I just hope you didn't regret it later." said Bright and he just pay attention to Type and play with him.

Little did they know, Mew heard their whole conversations and he went straight to Becca's room.

Once Mew entered the room, he fell down to the floor. He cried really hard.

"You should just tell me instead of giving me one month as I request. Now I know you really didn't need me and I won't try to win your heart back as I knew it won't change anything."

"I just need to be with my twinnies before I sign the divorce paper on our anniversary. Yes Mew, just concentrate to the twinnies and you can do it." said Mew to himself.

Few minutes later, he called Fiat and informed about Gulf. Finished talking, he went back to Gulf's room and tell him about Fiat.

After that, he take back his clothes and his other things and immediately went out from the room. Gulf and Bright was left dumbfounded.

"Why did he take back his clothes and his other things?"

"I-I don't know. Maybe he feels uncomfortable to sleep in one room with me because of my cold treatment to him." said Gulf. He also feels weird when Mew did that.

"Bright, what if Mew heard what we're talking about just now?"

Bright eyes widened. "Did he?"

"Maybe not because if he heard what we're talking about, he would ask me straight to the point."

Bright could only pray in his heart for Mew not to hear about what they were talking about because he knew, it can break Mew's heart into pieces.

Thank you for patiently waiting for my updates, I really appreciate it 😘
Thank you so much for the reads 🤗
Thank you so much for the votes 🤗
Thank you so much for the comments 🤗
Lots of love from me for you 💕💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 3.1K 19
Plot: Mew and Gulf have been working together for about a year now acting as lovers in a bl series, however as time goes on they start to realize tha...
67.5K 3.3K 18
Gulf's away for a vacation for a month. An unexpected turn of events. but what if...? - This story will be on my twitter too, I initially created t...
44.8K 2.2K 13
"I loved you. From the moment my eyes fell on you." "I know. Me too." "Really? Is that even true... I don't even know if to believe you anymore," he...
260K 12.8K 87
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want t...