The Mysterious Island

By beauty_zyl

Shen Wei, Yezhun and Wu Xie were born as triplets but Wu Xie was adopted by the Wu family. Since child, they... More

Characters in the story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Final)

Chapter 14

202 17 7
By beauty_zyl

''Child?! What child, gege?!'' Shen Wei asked as she got back her body from Wei, making Wu Xie sweats.

''Err... Meimei... You know...'' Wu Xie's words was cut when they heard those voices.

''Wu Xie!! Xiaosanye!!''

A moment later they can see the three of Wu Xie's friends are running to them with Bai Houtian is still on the back of Pang Zhi.

''There you are! Why are you late to arrive here?!'' Wu Xie scolded.

''Xiaosanye! Don't scold us! You fled too fast and... err... Who are they?'' Bai Houtian lost her mad as she noticed the other peoples near her and she gets down from Pang Zhi's back.

''Xiao Bai, they are my...''

''Triplets! Shen Wei and Shen Yezhun! Those two you kept telling me during the journey, right?'' Bai Houtian cut Wu Xie's words and she rushes to hug Shen Wei and Yezhun.

Both Shen Wei and Yezhun startled to get a hug from this small girl that actually just 20 years old, younger 10 years from them.

''Err... Xiao Bai!'' Wu Xie called but just got a laugh from them all except Shen Wei and Yezhun who are still surprised.

''Anyway, why are those men not following us? And not find us? Aren't we kept shouting to catch Wu Xie through the way to here?'' Pang Zhi curiously asked to Kylin but still can be heard by the others at that place.

''Those men? Do you mean those with the weird faces and bodies?'' Guo asked to Pang Zhi.

Pang Zhi nods.

''We killed them,'' Sang said as he landed on the ground with his ghost form, making Pang Zhi jumps from his stood and almost hugged Kylin if not Kylin threatened him with his knife.

''Oh, my! What are you to have that transparent body? Are you ghost?'' Pang Zhi whined with his scold.

''What if I am?'' Sang asked back with a teasing.

Pang Zhi can't help to scream for that and he hides behind Kylin while Kylin just smiles to see Pang Zhi that scared of ghosts. Pang Zhi's doing caused Kunlun looked at their way and he saw Kylin at there.

''Zhang Qiling! I know you! The son of Queen Zhang Rounan! Your face is similar to your father!'' Kunlun suddenly said that name, made Kylin turns his head towards Kunlun.

''Kunlun! You killed my mother and father! I lost them during that war!'' Kylin almost mad while holding his knife but was stopped by the growling of Long Hun that protecting its master and also was stopped by Wei's voice within Shen Wei's body.

''Your father and mother were trying to kill Kunlun and Long Hun, Zhang Qiling! Not him to your parents! They planned that war together with my father at that time to get Kunlun's power to conquer the world,'' Wei told the truth.

Kylin silents to hear that truth.

''I am sorry, Kylin for your lost!'' Kunlun apologized.

''No! No, you are not! That's their own fault. Sorry to be mad. I didn't know the truth. I am still child at that time. And then I was escaped after our kingdoms collapsed. I drifted to the mainland and the monk raised me to be me right now. I lived in the secluded area to learn and learn about my power to live longer and I successfully lived for 10,000 years now,'' Kylin told about him.

''What?! Wu Xie, you know about him that live longer than us? I mean too long with that 10,000 years... He is supposedly died now, right?'' Pang Zhi surprised to know the secret life of his friend, Kylin as well the others but not Wu Xie.

Wu Xie didn't reply to Pang Zhi but he gets his younger sister and brother.

''Meimei, didi! How can you two come here? Did you get my texts before?'' Wu Xie curiously asked.

Shen Wei and Yezhun nod admitted. Shen Wei hugs her elder brother for a moment and she releases back.

''We followed your clues from those texts. Gege, why are you here? What's the caused of you come to here?'' Shen Wei asked as she got back her body from Wei.

''It's a long story, Wei...''

''Let's have a camping at here while listening to their long story. Chief, we need a rest. Your injured leg also needs a rest. And I checked the surrounding area. There is no danger around us... for now,'' Sang said, cutting the words from Wu Xie.

''From this side too, chief!'' Wang added as she landed on the ground with her transparent body too.

''They are right, chief! Let's rest! I will guard the place as well as Zhu and Long Hun too maybe,'' Da Qing replied while transforming to his huge cat, larger than the black tiger as well as Zhu who transformed to her phyton, making Pang Zhi and Bai Houtian scream for the scare and they both fainted.

''What a big guy scare of us, Da Qing!'' Zhu whined and she is slithering with her phyton body and tail.

''Ah, Pang! You are heavy to faint on me!'' Wu Xie whined for the unconscious Pang Zhi that fell on his body and Kylin hurriedly helps Wu Xie to get Pang Zhi.

''He just has a bigger body, but small heart!'' Chu whined to see Pang Zhi that fainted on the ground.

''Who are you actually with a variety forms?'' Wu Xie curiously asked to Chu as well as to the others.

''Gege, it's a long story too from our side. So, for now, let's take our rest while talking about both sides. Besides, this chief needs his rest for his injured leg,'' Yezhun replied.

'Oh! Your host is injured, Kunlun?' Long Hun asked to hear those words from Yezhun.

Kunlun nods.

''Wei's family's pet, that blue sea serpent bit Yunlan's leg and almost cut his blood vein. That guy named Yezhun operated on his blood vein but still not heal yet,'' Kunlun told to Long Hun near him.

'Oh, that serpent! I saw it came to the coastal area about 8,000 years ago to find something. I thought it came to to find Wei's body but then it just went away with Wei's key,' Long Hun told to Kunlun.

''Yes, Hun! Wei told us that she can't go back to her body caused her spirit left her body and found her family's pet and asked that serpent to get her body but not to avail. That serpent only got Wei's key and saved it inside its heart. Then, my host dived to that water and got that key as well as Wei's spirit inside her sword before that serpent bit his leg,'' Kunlun told again to Long Hun while the others look at him.

'That blue sea serpent was coming from my gene and the sea snake. I once mated with the sea snake and that blue sea serpent was born. Wei's father took that serpent to be his family's pet, unknowingly to him that I was that serpent's father,' Long Hun told to Kunlun and Kunlun told to the others when they asked what is he talking with Long Hun.

''Then, you must be can heal our chief, Long Hun!'' Lin said, made Long Hun looks at Lin that standing downward on the ground.

'I am not sure if my fire can heal him since he also has my fire from you Kunlun. But I guess I can try with my breath,' Long Hun replied.

Kunlun nods understand and he asks Zhao Yunlan to lean on the ground while Shen Wei hurriedly removes the shoe and sock before Yezhun pulls up that long pant, revealing that injured leg to Long Hun. The others back away as they didn't want to feel that strong breath of Long Hun. While ignoring the others, Long Hun releases his breath toward Zhao Yunlan's injured leg, making that guy screams louder for the pain. It feels like Long Hun poured the salt on his wound. Too painful.

''Yunlan, hold your pain!'' Shen Wei soothed her lover while embracing Zhao Yunlan, making Wu Xie widens his eyes to see that condition of his sister and that guy that they called as chief. And what chief?

''It's too hurt, Xiao Wei!'' Zhao Yunlan whined with his a little cry too but still he tried his best to hold the pain to not worry his lover that almost crying to see him bearing that pain right now.

''Yezhun, who is him to your jiejie?'' Wu Xie whispered to Yezhun that back away from that dragon and stays at his side.

''Jiejie's lover like you and that girl!'' Yezhun told.

''What?! When did it start?'' Wu Xie asked.

''Within these past few days. During this journey. They fall to each other, gege!'' Yezhun told.

''How fast!'' Wu Xie commented and Yezhun just nods admitted.

''Don't worry, gege! I checked on him and he is good to be our brother-in-law,'' Yezhun assured to his elder brother.

Wu Xie just smiles to hear that. Then they saw Shen Wei released the embrace from Zhao Yunlan when that guy stopped his screaming. Zhao Yunlan looks at his own leg and he saw his injured leg is healed by Long Hun's breath. Shen Wei smiles to see his lover's leg is fine now.

''Thank you, Long Hun!'' Zhao Yunlan thanked to Long Hun that looking at him.

Long Hun growls softly before he walks away to the other side to guard with Da Qing. Shen Wei pulls Zhao Yunlan to sit at there and Kunlun backs to Zhao Yunlan's body before Zhao Yunlan makes a bonfire for them. The sky is getting darker since the sun is setting down now. They have their long talk from both sides at there while Sang and Wang are guarding from the sky.

Da Qing and Long Hun are guarding near them while Zhu is coiling on the tree with her huge phyton body. Pang Zhi and Bai Houtian woke up from their fainted and Wu Xie introduced the SID staffs and vessel crews to them two. Then, they four told to the others about their journey to here.

Wu Xie and his three friends were trying to cross this island on their way to find Wu Xie's uncle third in the next island. But their boat suddenly was burned caused them jumped to the water. As Kylin threw something to that border which burned their boat, they decided to dive into the water to cross that burning border. So, they did cross that border with their diving underneath the water.

As they came inside this island, they took their rest for several days and tried to build a new boat. A small boat for them to go out from this island. But then, they realized that they can't go out from this island as that border pulled them back. So, they were staying in this island, wondered around to find the way out for almost three weeks till they found Long Hun's body like an ice statue.

At that time, they thought Long Hun was just an ice statue if not the knife of Wu Xie reacted to that dragon statue. But Wu Xie remembered the pendant and ring with his triplets. So, he sent that first location to Shen Wei before he walks away to find anything related. After that, they were wondering around again till they met with another statue.

''It's similar to that spirit's!'' Pang Zhi replied while pointing out his finger to Zhao Yunlan.

''That Kunlun's body. Where did you find it?'' Zhao Yunlan said and he asked back.

''In the middle of island I guess,'' Wu Xie replied.

Zhao Yunlan nods.

''We will find it in tomorrow morning if nothing happens tonight,'' Zhao Yunlan added.

They all nod understand.

''We also need to find Wei's body. She said she can feel her body near us now but it's too faded,'' Shen Wei interrupted.

''Wei's body? Do you mean Kunlun's lover?'' Wu Xie asked.

Shen Wei nods and she tells everything to Wu Xie about her, Wei, Kunlun and also Zhao Yunlan. Wu Xie smiles to his sister to know that his sister can get a boyfriend now. Wu Xie also didn't hide the truth about Bai Houtian to him and also about her pregnancy. Bai Houtian feels nervous and scare to see Shen Wei that has a cold face. She is afraid if Shen Wei can't accept her as a family since she is younger than Shen Wei and Yezhun for her age.

''Xiao Bai! Poor you to pregnant in this journey. But we will protect you, okay?'' Shen Wei finally said with her beautiful smile made Bai Houtian almost fell from her seat at the side of Wu Xie.

''She is so beautiful, Xiaosanye!'' Bai Houtian complimented.

Wu Xie laughs a little.

''And I am handsome, right?'' Wu Xie teased and then they all laugh to him when Bai Houtian slaps Wu Xie's chest for that tease.

''Guys! Here come the foods and drinks from Old Li!'' Sang and Wang suddenly came with a lot of foods and drinks are floating on the air before those landed on the ground.

''Oh, Wang and Sang! You are the best to ask these foods and drinks from Old Li on the vessel!'' Lin commented and he gets the food to eat for his hunger.

''We saw the area is cleared. So we fled to Old Li on the vessel and asked him to cook for us since we just near the beach for tonight. He even give you the stocks for the journey inside this island,'' Wang told.

''Go back to your position, Wang and Sang! And bring these meals to fat cat and Zhu!'' Zhao Yunlan ordered while pointing the dried fishes and raw meats for Da Qing and Zhu.

''Why are you asking them to go away? They should eat first, chief!'' Pang Zhi whined, feeling pity to that couple that were shoved away.

''Pang ge, ghosts don't eat these meals! They eat humans!'' Yezhun said and Pang Zhi swallows hard while the others laugh to see Pang Zhi with that paler face under the dim of moonlight.

''Let's eat and have our rests after that,'' Zhao Yunlan interrupted and they all have their dinner meals from Old Li with the help of Wang and Sang to get these meals from Old Li on the vessel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

731 97 15
Zhao Yunlan is a lonely guy who hardly to fall in love. Even Zhu Hong tried to tackle him, his heart never moved. But then he saw the most beautiful...
161K 6.6K 26
The story took place 6 years after wei ying died. After wei ying's death lan zhan went to everywhere wherever is chaos just to search for wei ying. O...
155K 12.2K 30
🅒🅞🅜🅟🅛🅔🅣🅔🅓 Wang Yibo, a twenty-eight-year-old handsome guy is a member of a group founded by his brother Haikuan in China-THE PRIVATE EYE. Th...
136 17 9
Shen Wei was forced by her father to marry her own boss in her working place while her heart was already taken by another guy. But at the same time...