Natasha Romanoff x fem!reader...

By lndlover

See title More

Another one
Prompts
Prompts contiued
Somebody Else
Mother dearest (daughter!reader)
Lie to me
Sports
This seat taken?
Movie night
Since when?
Thats my shirt
She'll kill me
Lullabies
A bitter Goodbye
Call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me
Thank you, and goodnight
Mothers of 7
We'll meet again
My Way
Til Death Do Us Part
Til death do us part (ending 2)
Normal
3 am
Story updates
Early Mornings
Back Home
Because of You
Stars
Parents' Visit
Band Double Date
Pillow Forts
Coffee Talk
Old Friend
A Rookie Mistake
Escape
Of Tops and Bottoms
A Steady Breath
Disapointment
Make You Love Me
Disapointment pt.2
Unrequited
Unreqited pt.2
Ms.Rushman
Dinosaurs fell in love
Hymn for the missing
Striking out
Series announcement
Smoke and Mirrors
Quick announcement
Surpise
Cold
A/N
A New Reality
My mother's friend
Curiosity killed the Cat
Our Friend Mari
Not His
200k
Announcement
Her Highness
Can't Let Go Annoncement
Fingers crossed
Help
Sleeping Beauty
Change
Cruel
Gonna be okay
By Your Side

Forever

16.4K 312 106
By lndlover

Natasha Romanoff x reader

A/N: this is gonna be a legitimate song fic even though 8 times outta 10 my fics are based on songs even if I don't write the lyrics

Summary: you never said you'd die together

Song: Forever by Lewis Capaldi 

Caught me off guard
I wish that I'd been sober

It was a pretty standard mission. Get in, get the information, get out, blow the place to hell.

Still, here we are
Back in Hanover 99

You had gone over the plan 100s of times in your head. There was no possible way anything could go wrong.

Just like
Old times

You were finishing up clearing your side of the HYDRA base with Bucky and Wanda. Your trio had taken the West wing while Nat, Clint, and Steve had taken the East.

Tony, Bruce, and Sam were dealing with the soldiers outside.

Under the exit lights as beautiful as ever
I really wish that I dressed up a little better

"How you holdin up there L/N?" Bucky asked as he made his way over to you as you set the charges.

"Pretty good, now piss off so I don't accidentally blow us all up." You said with a playful grin, your eyes never leaving the charge you were carefully setting.

No regrets is what we said
We can't go back again

Darlin'

"Is that a threat?" Wanda asked equally as playfully as she watched your 6.

"It's gonna be a promise in a minute." You quipped.

"Now children, haven't we leaned not to upset the person holding bombs?" Tony asked over the coms earning a chuckle from you.

Nobody said that it would last forever
That doesn't mean we didn't try to get there

"Don't worry your pretty little head, Tony. You're not currently in the blast zone." You said as you stood up and signaled for your partners to follow you down the hallway.

"Yes but just imagine the paperwork I'll have to fill out of you blew 2/3 of the team up." You had to refrain from rolling your eyes at his response.

I never said that we would die together
That doesn't mean it was a lie

Remember

"Focus up guys. We still have to extract the information." Steve's voice chimed in over the coms.

"Always the life of the party, aren't we Steve?" The familiar voice of your girlfriend husked. You could tell she was fighting someone from the soft grunt she let out directly after then statement.

Nobody said that it would last forever

"Just making sure our heads are in the game." He responded cooly in his Captain America voice.

"I'd sure hope so, I've snapped three necks so far." Bucky snorted causing you to let out a laugh.

Head in my hands, cold coffee on the table
Wish you the best, I would if I was able

Rounding the corner you were greeted with about 7 soldiers.

Jumping into action Wanda used her powers to disarm them as you and Bucky got to work taking them down two at a time.

"See Cap, we're still being productive." Wanda said after the fight earning a laugh from Clint.

Morning light, it stings a little
Out of my mind, I don't remember calling

You got to another area where you were to place a charge.

You got right to work. Your hands moved swiftly and precisely. There was no room for error seeing as this was the main charge that would trigger all the rest.

You were interrupted by the hurried sound of boots heading your way.

"Keep working, we got this." Bucky ordered as he rushed off to intercept your attackers.

Had too much tonic wine, sometimes it does the talking
Hope you know I wish you all the love you're looking for

Darlin'

You could hear the fighting going on around you but forced yourself to focus on the task at hand.

That was until a large hand grasped your shoulder and before you could even think to react you were thrown into the opposite wall.

A groan escaped your lips as you got to your feet and looked at the man who had to be at least twice your size.

Cracking your neck, you ran at the man and quickly gained the upper hand. He was large and clunky while you were small and agile.

Nobody said that it would last forever
That doesn't mean we didn't try to get there

You knocked him off balance giving you enough time to pull out one of your pistols and shoot him between the eyes.

You preferred to make your work quick and easy. A gunshot to the head was just that.

You helped Bucky and Wanda with the remainder of the soldiers and then looked at them. "Go get the information. I'm gonna finish up the charges."

"Are you sure you won't need us?" Wanda asked as she and Bucky turned to go. You gave her a slight shake of your head.

"Go, I'll meet you outside."

I never said that we would die together
That doesn't mean it was a lie

Remember

You soon finished up the main charge along with the other two you had to set up.

You regrouped with Bucky and Wanda before rushing outside with the others. 

"Got everything?" Clint asked as you walked over to him, Nat, and Steve.

In response Bucky held up the small flash drive. "And all the charges are set." You said with a soft smirk.

"Perfect. Let's get out of range then." Steve said as he began to lead you all away.

"Ay ay captin'." You teased as you all rushed away towards the Quinjet.

Nobody said that it would last forever

Once a safe distance away you pulled out the detonator and pressed the button.

But nothing happened.

You tried against and still, nothing.

"Shit." You exclaimed.

"Language." Steve scowled without missing a beat earning a slight glare from you. 

"Who do you think fucked up the charges?" Nat asked with a frustrated sigh.

"Not it." Clint quickly grumbled earning a sigh from you. "It was definitely me. Somethings wrong with the main charge."

Forever

Looking back at your team and then at the base you groaned. "I'll go fix it. Stay here just in case I need back up."

You turned to walk away when Natasha's hand wrapped around your arm. "No Y/N, you can't go alone. It's too dangerous."

Your E/C orbs met her green ones. You gave her a soft smile. "Nat, I'll be fine. I just need to fix the charge."

Before she could protest you pressed a kiss to her lips and then rushed away.

You just wanted to get this over with.

Forever

You could hear Nat calling you over the coms but ignore it. You got into the base easily and made your way to the charge

This shouldn't be too hard

Forever

You rounded the corner only to be met with a woman wielding to daggers. "Oh great." You mumbled preparing yourself to fight

"I've got company, one woman, shouldn't be too hard." You said into your coms before getting into your fighting position.

She gave you a sadistic smile before changing at you. She slashed at you which you dodged easily.

When you saw an opening your were able to land a few blows in. She was resilient however, and came at you managing to slash your shoulder.

Nobody said that it would last forever
That doesn't mean we didn't try to get there.

You shifted your weight and moves to the side as she thrust her arm to stab you. What you didn't anticipate was her other arm swinging around and stabbing you in the side.

You let out a yelp of pain as she twisted it inside you. When she pulled the knife out you stumbled back against the wall.

She came at you to finish the job but stopped as a single gunshot rang out.

She fell to the ground dead in front of you. Groaning you placed your gun back in its holster and struggled to stand.

I never said that we would die together
That doesn't mean it was a lie

"She got me." Came your struggling voice over the coms. "Stab wound to the side."

You forced yourself to lean against the wall as you clutched your side and carried on down the hallway.

They'll never take those long summer days

"I'm coming in-"

"No!" You cut Natasha off harshly. It was partly because you were in immense pain and partly because you had made it to the charge.

You could see what the problem was. A wire had been knocked loose, most likely when big guy attacked you.

You shot his lifeless body a glare as you got down to fix it.

"By the time I fix this...," you panted as your vision began to blur.

"It'll be too late. She t-twisted it," a groan of pain left your lips as you wobbled on your legs.

When love was untamed.

"The knife is also still in her possession." You joked weakly although no laughs came over the coms.

"Aw come on guys, if I'm gonna die in here you have to at least humor me."

"You're not gonna die." Bucky replied but you could tell even he wasn't so sure.

"I have the detonator, and in all h...honesty, I can barely see." You finally fixed the charge. You think

You moved away and propped yourself up on the wall. You could feel your life draining from you.

"I'm coming in there." Nat said, her tone hard.

"There's no point my love." You said softly as you let out a labored breath.

Two burning hearts are dared to break

Remember

"Steve please grab her." You said and you could hear the struggle of Nat fighting off the others as she tried to get free from them.

You knew it was a hell of a fight. It was Nat after all.

"Y/N please! Don't do this." Her sob came through the coms.

"Y/N?"

Her head snapped to the loud sound of the charges going off in the distance.

Nobody said that it would last

Forever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 7.2K 22
❝ Y O U M A Y B E R I G H T , Y O U M A Y B E W R O N G B U T S A Y T H A T Y O U ' L L B R I N G M E A L O N G ...
479K 10.3K 41
-Requests are closed-
407 43 11
"𝐨𝐡 𝐠𝐨𝐝" 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠...
123K 2.4K 81
I am completely rewriting some of this, so read this one while you can! As soon as the other one is finished, this will be deleted!