๐€๐๐’๐‚๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ|๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š–๐™น๐š’...

Autorstwa psychoxen-

๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ฃ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ง๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐’๐ž๐จ๐ค๐ฃ๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐Ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๏ฟฝ... Wiฤ™cej

INTRODUCTION
-I-
-II-
-III-
-IV-
-V-
-VI-
-VII-
-VIII-
-IX-
-X-
-XI-
-XII [M?]-
-XIII-
-XIV-
-XV-
-XVI [M]-
-XVII-
-XVIII-
-XIX-
-XX-
-XXI-
-XXII-
-XXIII-
-XXIV-[M]
-FANART-
-XXV-
-XXVI-[M]
-XXVII-
-XXVIII-
-XXIX-
-XXX-
-XXXI-
-XXXII-
-XXXIII-
-XXXIV-[M]
-XXXV-
-XXXVI-
-XXXVII-
-XXXVIII-
-XXXIX-
-XL-
-XLI-
-XLII-
-XLIII-
-XLIV-
-XLV-[M]
-XLVI-
-XLVII-[M]
-XLVIII-
-L-
Not an update
-LI-
-LII-
-LIII-
-LIV-
-LIV.V-
-LV-
-Epilogue-
NamJin and YoonSeok drawing
13K Special Q & A
Q & A

-XLIX-

898 66 32
Autorstwa psychoxen-

A/N:I don't know how labour works, sue me. I should've asked Alphagguk how they work but we're both busy streaming, Dynamite. You lot should also continue streaming! That's the reason why I published late, sorry about that.

(2 years, 1 month and 13 days since Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

Taehyung hissed in pain. His water broke and he's now currently being delivered to the ward. He didn't even know he was pregnant! None of them knew. He thought he's just getting fat from all the food Jungkook kept on shoving into his face or from the tea parties he held with Kai and Beomgyu that's currently 8 months into the pregnancy. 

He started vomiting 7 months ago but he just thought that he's suffering bulimia from the excessive amount of food he's been consuming (He's lucky he still made exercises and go on daily walks in the garden with Jungkook or Soobin and Beomgyu if the alpha isn't around so the baby would be healthy).

Jungkook and Soobin were beside him, panicking. Fortunately, Taehyung was doing paperwork with Jungkook and Soobin was standing by for orders when his water broke. Soobin immediately called for the guards outside to run and alert the physicians while Jungkook carried him. 

Jungkook was panting and exhausted. His mate is heavier than he expected but he endured it. He's going to be father with his and Taehyung's pups! However, he's half sad that Taehyung didn't tell him about his pregnancy. Perhaps his omega wanted to surprise him? He could've treated Taehyung better and with much care if he had known. Hell, he even let Taehyung do charity programs and heavy paperwork! He's such a terrible mate. 

Jungkook pouted at his thoughts but shook them off. Now's not the time to think melancholy. He's going to be a father!

Once they reached the ward, Taehyung is immediately placed on a medical bed and almost every physician crowded him. Taehyung held unto Jungkook and Soobin's arms tightly, muttering curses under his breath as if chanting a spell that almost scared everyone. 

Taehyung felt the contractions and pushed out of instinct. 

"Breathe Tae, breathe!" Soobin reminded which Taehyung followed, breathe deeply for a moment before feeling another wave of contraction and pushed. 

Jungkook was no help at all as he kept mumbling; "Oh my gods, oh my gods, oh my gods." Over and over again but Taehyung found it adorable for a moment before he screamed in pain as he felt another wave of contractions as he began to push. 

Twenty minutes later and Taehyung is holding a very small but healthy baby boy. 

"What will you name to crown prince?!" The head physician asked enthusiastically. Every servant were secretly happy that Taehyung was the one who gave them a crowned prince and not Beomgyu (however that title wouldn't be permanent as only an alpha heir could be labeled crowned prince. They love the newborn prince though). 

"Jimin. He shall be full of wisdom, quick and sharp. Kim Jimin." Taehyung smiled, kissing his pup's forehead before turning to Jungkook. "You don't mind that do you?" 

"Not at all my love. Jimin is a perfect name for him." Jungkook said, kissing Taehyung on the lips before kissing Jimin's forehead as well. He's already in love with their pup. Jungkook could tell he'll spoil Jimin with all of his powers. 

"Can I hold him?" Jungkook asked nervously, scared that he'll drop Jimin to which Taehyung chuckled at. 

"Of course love." Taehyung handed Jimin over to Jungkook carefully, the physicians and Soobin leaving to give the Royal Family privacy.  

Jungkook cried happily as he stared at Jimin, loving how small and chubby he is. Even as a baby, Jimin looks very handsome, just like his parents. The alpha began to start his ugly crying while he showered the baby with kisses, Taehyung rolling his eyes but tears of joy also pooled at the corner of his eyes. 

Jungkook sat on the bed as he held Jimin in one hand while he wrapped his other hand around Taehyung. The two parents cried in joy as they couldn't contain their smiles.

"Finally... Our family." Taehyung cried happily, kissing Jungkook once again. 
--

(2 years, 5 months and 8 days since Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

"Happy birthday! You'll find out your rank tonight Hobi!" Taehyung exclaimed happily, carrying a giggling Jimin who's gaze is fixated on Yoongi and Yoongi alone. The toddler seemed a bit shy so he clung unto Hoseok tightly to avoid making eye contact with the baby.  

"Really?" Hoseok exclaimed happily. 

"Yes baby! What do you think your sub gender will be?" Namjoon asked carrying Hoseok up before showering the pup with kisses.  

"I want to be a pretty omega for Yoonie!" Hoseok exclaimed happily, flushing slightly as he embraced the younger tighter.

"Right! Right! I will be alpha and I marry Hobi hyung!" Yoongi announced proudly before kissing Hoseok on the cheeks, earning cooes from the adults. Jimin scrunched his face up as if disturbed by something.

"Really? Are you sure you don't want Jiminie? Jiminie might be an omega too! Look how pretty he is!" Seokjin teased as he placed the vanilla cake on the table, coming from the kitchen.

 Seokjin's eyes were a little dull as he and Namjoon have tried again and again to have pups but to no avail. His miscarriage during the plague (that now have fortunately subsided) really decreased his fertility. However Seokjin tried to look and focused on the better things in life such as Hoseok and Yoongi and Jimin who he helps take care of since Taehyung takes him every visit. 

Jimin smiled and giggled, meeting gazes with Yoongi who blushed from all the teasing. "No! Jiminie ish pwetty but I promised Hobi hyung that I'll marry him!"

"Alright, alright." Seokjin chuckled, lighting up the fireplace as it began to get chilly. They decided to celebrate Hoseok's birthday at night as he could only present at night. No time is specified when a pup would present but it is confirmed that all pups present during nighttime only. 

Suddenly a refreshing citrus scent that reminded everyone of a drinking citrus fruit juices during a hot summer day filled the air and dominant pheromones spreaded throughout the room. Hoseok's eyes briefly glowed gold before returning back to normal. Everyone gasped. 

Hoseok is an alpha. 

When pups present, their eyes glow briefly to show their sub genders. Alphas have gold, omegas have silver while betas, sub or dom (they're sub if their pheromones ISN'T dominant, dom if their pheromones ARE dominant), glow bronze with golden sparkles. Their currency was based on the ranks as well, the betas were considered lowest as their fertility is always 50/50 (with male sub betas and female dom betas unable to make pups), thus bronze, the color their eyes glow when they present is the lowest in currency.  

Hoseok's eyes widened in shock before crying and running towards Namjoon who immediately snapped out of his shock. 

"Why are you crying baby?" Namjoon asked, carrying the pup. 

"If I'm alpha, and Yoonie alpha, we can't marry each other!" Hoseok cried, his snot getting all over Namjoon's shirt. Yoongi didn't cry but it was clear he was holding his cries back, a trait he had when he was a baby that he seemed to carry. 

"Of course you two can! Besides, Yoongi hasn't presented yet!" Seokjin lied just to assure the pups. From the signs Yoongi is showing, he's definitely an alpha and while marriage between an alpha male and alpha female is acceptable, marriage between two male alphas and any other same sex and same subgender couples are highly frowned upon as they can't make pups. 

"Really?" Both Yoongi and Hoseok asked. 

"Of course. As long as you two love each other very much, anything is possible." Taehyung assured, ignoring Jimin's whines. He seriously doesn't know what Jimin is whining about. He has just suckled the baby and he's sure Jimin didn't use his napkin. Jimin usually whines like this when Sungho, Jimin's half brother (Beomgyu's son), would play with a toy Jimin wants. 

"What are you whining about huh? You silly little baby." Taehyung frowned, lightly slapping Jimin's arse. 

"Perhaps he's sleepy? Babies get cranky if they're sleepy. I remember Yoongi being whinny when he's sleepy." Namjoon chuckled, ruffling his brother's hair, only to receive a slap on his arm, courtesy of Yoongi. 

"Maybe." Taehyung agreed, only to raise an eyebrow when Jimin began making grabby arms towards Yoongi who stared at the baby blankly. 

"It seems like Jimin really likes you Yoongs." Seokjin teased, ushering the toddler towards Jimin. Taehyung chuckled as he gave Jimin to Yoongi, the toddler carefully holding the baby that immediately clung unto him. 

"He... Cute." Yoongi muttered, rocking Jimin slightly before kissing the baby's cheeks, earning a squeal of delight. 

"He our baby Yoonie!" Hoseok smiled, putting an arm around Yoongi while smiling happily. Yoongi positiones Jimin so that the baby's head would be resting on his shoulder while one hand held the baby by the arse and his other hand held the baby by the back for support. Yoongi didn't see the way Jimin glared at Hoseok which the latter definitely saw. 

Hoseok frowned as Jimin clung tighter around Yoongi's neck. Oh it's war.
--

(3 years, 6 months, and 9 days since Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

"Do you really have to go? I can't visit frequently if I do." Taehyung pouted, looking at Jimin from time to time that's currently being held by Yoongi. 

"We'll only be gone for year Tae." Seokjin chuckled, loading their things in a huge wagon that Taehyung gave them last winter as an anniversary gift.

"We'll be back before Yoongi would present. Speaking of him, where's the birthday boy?" Namjoon asked, not seeing Yoongi as his vision is blocked by a tower of of boxes that he loaded into the wagon. 

Namjoon and Seokjin have saved up enough money to afford them a road trip all around the kingdom as they have not explored it fully. 

Taehyung pouted before he embraced the two and the pups. 

"I'll see you soon alright?" 

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

32.2K 715 51
In which Taehyung leaves Jungkook anonymous notes Instagram/ Real life Au Started: April 26, 2019 Ended: June 30, 2019
7.6K 539 38
๐˜–๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜Ž๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜š๐˜Œ Even someone as cold as Yoongi couldn't help but adore the boy stood in front of him. Side ships ; taekook Started ; sometime 2...
48K 1.7K 16
Yoongi is helplessly in love while Jimin wants to play cupid. Started: 30 April 2020 #1K at 21 May 2020 #10K at 25 October 2020
37.8K 2.2K 5
In which, Omega Kim Taehyung's mate found him at the right time and learns to love him. ______ dedicated to my readersโ™ก ______ STARTED: July 24, 2021...