The new legends of monkey- Tr...

Galing kay ToeTrixy

Basically takes place after the end of season two. Tripitaka and the gang have started the search for all of... Higit pa

Chapter 1- The scrolls
Chapter 2- New found feelings
Chapter 3- Humans can't weild gods weapons
Chapter 4- Wanting him..
Chapter 5- Nothing was going to stop me this time
Chapter 6- I hate demons.. Especially this one.
Chapter 7- Cloud rides.
Chapter 8- The scroll of love
Chapter 9-The last scroll
Chapter 10- that explains alot..
Chapter 12- The battle of fate
Chapter 13-The peace treaty
Chapter 14- These creatures are stubborn
Chapter 15- The truth
Chapter 16- Soulmates
Chapter 17- Time is the greatest healer..
Chapter 18- Retreat.
Chapter 19- God-kings
Chapter 20- The finale
Chapter 21- Jade school
Chapter 22- The tavern
Chapter 23- Truth
Chapter 24- Trips book
Chapter 25- Ponds and arrows
Chapter 26- Rogue demons
Chapter 27- Orange-Rangers
Chapter 28- The ending

Chapter 11- Demons and gods

164 4 31
Galing kay ToeTrixy

Tripitaka POV
I stretched and rubbed my eyes.
I turned to see monkey sleeping, his hair across his face.
I smiled softly and started collecting my clothes up.
I heard a knock to the door.
"Come in..", I said after I had got changed Monkey on the other hand had covers covering him.
Yitoshi opened the door and stared at monkey and gave him a look of...Disgust?
"I need your help in getting a few gods to help in the battle.. My words simply aren't enough.", He said and he leaned on the door.
"Oh.. I'll tell monkey I'm joining you.", I said simply. For one he's been well flirting with me, and two I want monkey to know where I am so he doesn't panic again.
I nudge his shoulder a little.
"Monkey.. I'm going with Yitioshi to help him talk to some of the gods ok?"
He smirked and grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me, like the first time we had met.
He pulls of his signature smirk on.
"See you soon.", He said and I saw him stare at Yitoshi as if to say,"Stay away from my monk.".
"Ok.", I said and he smiled.
I then left the scrolls with him and he gets up to grab them.
I follow Yitoshi down the corridor and he seems to be unclenching his fist and clenching it.
"How long have you been.. Messing around with him?", He asked anger present but he try's to hide it with a politeness.
"Oh.. 5 days.. And it's not messing around, we love each other.", I said politely back.
He seems to flinch at the word love but he runs a hand up to his bun. He takes it out and it lands on his shoulders. His hairs just a bit longer than monkeys. It's thin and definitely not worth brushing.
"Oh.. I see.. You do know he was known as the player to us 500 years ago.", He said and let it sink.
"Yeah.. Well.. Ofcourse.. But he loves me.", I snapped but my vioce wasn't covering my wariness.
He stops and turns around.
"And Your sure of this? He's probably only told this to get in your pants.", he said angry and he pushed me against the wall.
"You know he has had relations with every girl in jade mountain.. Even Gwen.. I'm sure you picked that up if you saw them together.. You know what I'm saying is true don't you? He doesn't love you.. Even if he says he does he's lying!"
I stare at him tears ready to spill.
Why where his words hurting so bad? I know there a lie but..  A small part of me believes it.
"Y-your wrong! He does love me!", I snap and he leaned close to me his face dangerously close.
"Are you sure about that?"
He leans away chuckling and he carry's on walking down the corridor.
"Come on Tripitaka we'll be late.", He said as if the entire conversation had never happened.
I take a Moment to collect my thoughts.
He's just trying to get in your head! Monkey loves you.. He tells you everyday.
I snap out of my thoughts and walk down the corridor to see 10 gods sat at the table.
"Tripitaka. Welcome.", one of them said there voice was not welcoming.
Another stood up and smacked there hand on the table.
"Why are we listening to this human! She slaves around with the monkey king and expects us to help her?! We heard the stuff coming from your room..Its disgusting! Humans and gods together.. No it shouldn't happen! Humans are supposed to worship us! Not the other way around!", She snapped and stare at me hatred in her eyes.
I'm taken aback.
Ofcourse there would be gods who didn't like the thought of humans and gods together..
Im lost for words and she speaks up again.
"The way.. He stared at you.. That.. Eww.. Love in his eyes it's wrong! Humans do not deserve to get with gods! It's an act of inhumanly contact! You don't deserve a gods love Tripitaka.. Consider yourself lucky for if this was a weaker god you would be disgraced upon. He's the most powerful here! Why has he chose such a.. Weak human? Your not even strong. Your a girl.. A little liar. A-A worshipped human!! Ugh.. I can't word how wrong it is.. Again.. Yitoshi.. Why are we following this human?", She said this at Yitoshi. He tied up His hair and coughs in his hand clearing his throat.
"Well.. We have to. She is Tripitaka, a human chosen by the heavens to show us the way.. So if she.. Has relations.. With the monkey king we have to stand by it even if it is wrong.", He said and I stared at him anger risisng.
How could he say that?! Me and monkey love each other! We should be allowed to be together! We are.. Many gods support us.. These ten.. Monkey would snap if he heard what they were saying.
The women sat down and growled.
The man who welcomed me in stared hard at her.
She clenches her fist and stared at me.
"Just because your.. With the monkey king doesn't Mean your special.. I got with him.. He said I'm the best women he's ever got with.. Ha. He's a player.. He doesn't love you. He just wants to get in your pants.", She snapped and I step back a little.
"What?! How could you say that! He loves me! He's not lying...", I snapped and the girl smirked.
"Ah... You've fallen for the dude haven't you? Your not the first.. I have.. Every one has. As he says he is the most handsome god..", she smiled and I gripped onto my scarf.
"I-I.. I don't want to tell you my feelings for him it's none of your business!", I snapped but my voice betrayed me.
"Hah.. Hilarious! He's got you falling on your knees! Maybe it's the other way around.. I didn't know Monkey worships a human.. Yes I've got with humans before but never with actual feelings.. It's wrong."
I clenched my fist.
"No it's not! We love each other!", I snap and she stared at me and smiled.
"Oh yeah.. And does he tell you this while pounding into you?"
I finally snapped and threw my staff at her. I forced it back and growled.
She chuckled and then flipped the table over.
I jump over it and the other gods are holding her back.
"Leave it out you two! Tango! Stop it if you hurt her monkey will snap.. And you!", Yitoshi strolls over and smacks my staff out of my hand.
"Just because the monkey king f**** you doesn't Mean your anything less than an insignificant human!", He snapped and I hit the wall with my back.
"I despise you. I-I can't comprehend how he could even want to touch you?! He's got with the hottest gods ever and he goes for an ugly weak human.. I know your Tripitaka.. I know we should follow you but.. How can I if I don't like you... The whole flirting sharada I have to pull is annoying.. And.. He only follows you because you have him seduced around your finger!", he shouted poking me and I felt tears escape.
"Us gods are the last of the masters pupils.. The monkey king destroyed jade palace and murdered him! No wonder he's got with a human!", he snapped and his face was leaning in.
"But a part of me wants to.. Worship you.. Just to annoy him.. Just to show him.. How insignificant you are.", he smirked and licked his lips he leaned in close.
My breaths become ragged now.
I push him away and grab my staff.
I extend it and press a button so the dagger escapes the end.
I couldn't say anything as I stared hard at him.
"Oh..Ha.. Didn't expect that.. A human wielding a gods weapon.. Wait.. How can you wield it?"
I look down at it and back at him.
"No clue."
He lets out a hiss.
"Your a demon... Why would he be.. A demon..", he said and I couldn't help but tremble.
His eyes flicker down to my left wrist and I flinch as I see a smirk cross his face.
"Those are new.."
I hiss and tremble.
"Leave it out.. I thought this was about getting those lot to join in the battle.", I said and he smiled.
"Kinda.. a part of me wanted to show you how wrong it is to be in love with a god."
I tremble and my breathing has become quicker.
Please.. Help me monkey..
"Why or how.. Could he love a human? Your not even a human anyway!"
I stared at him and closed my eyes tight. His word effecting me.
I feel warm arms warp around me.
I elbow and look up to see him staring at me.
"What where you just doing to my monk?", Je snapped his eyes full of thunder.
"We told you not to touch her!", one of the gods said.
"Your a disgrace to our kind monkey king! Fooling around with a human!", another said and I closed my eyes shut.
He growled, like a dog at the god.
I heard gasps and steps back.
"Leave it out..I love this human! I have enough gods to help me anyway..", with that he picked me up and walked me out of that room.
I finally processed what had happened.
I sobbed into his shoulder...

Pigsy POV
After another beating I coughed up blood. I hope monkey gets here soon.. Not that I'm weak or anything.. Along as Sandys safe I don't care how battered up I get.
Hakuru pulled of and chopped a bit of my beard of.
"So son.. Today is the day he will meet us."
"Who?", jack said as he emerged from his throne.
"Your father.."
He smirked and I saw Kaedo deflated, his head hung, he had bags under his eyes and he sighed at Jack.
"I can't believe I trusted you.. I thought of you like a brother!", he snapped and I saw the remorse cross the demons face. He covered it up with an evil chuckle.
"Your fault human.. To bad I want you alive so you can see us defeat the monkey king.", He chuckled but I noticed his hand shook at every word he said as if it was a lie.
He clenched his fist and turned to his mum.
"Mother.. I have gotten all the info out of this human that I can.. Monkey and Tripitaka are on there way to defeat you today. That and monkey has grown more powerful than last time.. Oh and the nightmare says how he'll defeat us.. Ha.. I'm laughing in my throne.", he said as he sat in his throne. His mum smiled an evil one.
"He won't.. Not at the cost of his precious friends.. the one thing he didn't have before... Freinds.. Now they will be his downfall.", she chucked and I spat at her.
"Horrid demon you are!", I snapped and she exhaled an icy breath and grabbed my chin.
"How badly I want to kill you... I won't.. I want you to watch me kill Tripitaka and then monkey.", She said and I stared at her confused.
"I don't get it.. If money defeated you last time why are you also going for Tripitaka?"
She bit a nail.
"It's obvious.. He will fight as long as she is alive.. She dies.. What is he fighting for?"
The evil from across her face knew she meant the truth. I didn't want to admit it but.. He would crumble.. He did when he thought she had died. He let his entire guard down and he.. Cried. In all the time I've known him.. He's never cried.. He did though when he thought she died.
"He won't let you touch her!", Sandy spat and Kaedo perked up a little.
"They will defeat you and your demon son!", He snapped and both of them frowned.
"Ugh... Can we just do the battle yet?", Jack snapped like a child.
Hakuru growled and walked up to sandy.
"Silly fish.. The battle will be soon son. As soon as your father arrives the battle will commence."
She then hit sandy across the face and me and Kaedo screamed at her to stop..

Monkey POV
I held onto my monk as she sobbed into me.. Those gods where the worst.. A disgrace?! They are! Why would they try and hurt my monk like that.. She pulled of my shoulder and stared at me with those big beautiful brown eyes.
She puts a hand to my chest.
"M-Monkey...They said horrible things..", she said and averted her eyes from mine.
"None of it's true! I love you! I may have messed around 500 years ago but I was young! I was only 23!", I said and she looked up at me lip trembling.
"T-They said you didn't love me... A-And you o-only s-said it to-"
I kissed her lips hard. They tasted like salt but I don't care.
I for ther moan against them and I cupped my hand around her cheek.
"I love you.. Ok? Come on.. Lior and Tasha.. She called me down yesterday, she's one of gwens friends didn't know her.. They've got together an army and our new aumour.. The battle will happen tonight.", I said this staring into her brown eyes hard so she knew I meant, I then held her and walked down to our room, grabbed the scrolls and walked to the hall where all of the gods from Jade Mountain stood.
"All welcome our rightful leader, Tripitaka.", they said and she looked up at me and I rested my forehead on hers.
"Welcome.. Master Tripitaka.", I said my playful flirty vioce behind it.
She frowned and then smirked.
"Since when am I a master? You should be.."
I rubbed our noses together. Showing the other gods our relationship and how much I'm willing to show it, and some affection.
"Your the Master, leader, your Tripitaka.. I will follow you so will the others.."
She rested a hand on my cheek.
"Can we lead together?"
I smiled and nodded.
We then kissed and the hall erupted in cheers.

After a search of the castle, Yitoshi and his followers where no where to be found. My guess is they left after realising how much I want to kill them and I'd gladly do so. Something felt of about it though.. But I didn't care because I was waring new amour.
It was like my old one. Tripitaka has the exact same but with silver accents instead of gold. I said how degrading it made her seem but she said she doesn't care about the colour. So I left it at that. The other gods got there weapons and was ready for battle.
The weapons crafter, Elsæ has finished the weapons etc and all of us where ready.
She walked up to Tripitaka and handed her the staff.
"I have enchanted it..", She croaked her hands shaky due to her ancient age, she's at least 30,000 years old. Maybe more.. She has short grey hair and wrinkles all over her face. She's one of the only ancient looking gods. I think it's because she uses her powers to make the weapons and it's ageing her.
"Thank you.", Tripitaka replies as she shrunk it and stuck it behind her ear, Elsæ smiled at both of us.
"I wish you the best of luck.. I am to old to fight sadly."
I smirked and leaned down to the old crow.
"That doesn't matter you have done so much already Elsæ.", I said and she smirked and rested an old hand on my cheek she then moved it to play with my hair.
"You are the leader us gods have needed monkey king..", she let go and turned to Tripitaka, she wasn't at all jealous she seemed to know how much of a mother Elsæ was to all of us gods. "And you Tripitaka, the chosen one.. The human, humans have wanted for 500 years. I wish you luck.. The battle will be one told for years after.. I hope you will tell your child about your adventures.", Trips face went red and I blushed aswell. The old woman chuckled at our reactions.
"Don't worry, I am old I can sense things.. Your secrets safe with me."
Trip neatly fainted there and then.
I chuckled nervously at Elsæ.
"I'm sorry, mamma Elsæ you have it wrong.. Trips not even pregnant.", I said and the old woman smiled.
She patted my shoulder and walked of, slowly to the other gods. I stare at her quizzically.
"Don't worry about her.. She's old she's a bit crazy.", I tried to reassure myself and Trip. She nodded and gulped.
"Y-Yeah."
Her answer didn't seem that reassuring though. And her emotions where all over the place, fear confusion happiness, I cant tell what's she's feeling.
"Come on we've got a battle to get to."
I handed Elsæ the scrolls to keep safe and she smiled and patted my shoulder. She kissed my cheek and whispered, "Make sure she is safe.. The life of your child could be at risk."
What Trip doesn't know is.. Yes Elsæ can forge weapons but she's also very powerful, not in combat like me, She's more spiritually powerful. I wanted to say anything to dismiss her guess but.. A small part of me.. Hoped that she was true..
"I will.. Tripitaka means everything to me."
She smiled her face wrinkled.
"I know.. I know a soul bond when I see one."
I stared at her.
"Don't worry.. As I said, your secrets safe with me.. As well as the scrolls.. I will protect them with my life monkey king.", She smiled and I nodded.
I patted her shoulder and extended my staff.
"Come one everyone we've got a battle to get to!"

"Monkey king.. And his merry gods.. Welcome.", Hakuru said across the fewild from us.
Lior was stood next to me as well as Tripitaka.
She extended her staff and I looked back at her and gave her a reassuring smile.
"Same to you Queen Hakuru."
I saw Jack emerge and my other friend beaten up.. I hissed under my breath and clenched my staff.
"Ofcourse.. You don't remember do you?"
I stared at her.
Jack stared at me and his eye where fixed on mine.
"You dont know yet do you?"
"Know what?!"
Yitoshi and his gang emerged from behind her.
He chuckled and took out two swords from his back.
"Jacks your son Monkey."
I stumbled back and Hakuru smiled and lunges forward at Tripitaka. She held her of and Lior ran at Yitoshi.
I clicked my thoughts together and I stared at Jack..
He's my son?! HOW?!
I growled and jumped to help Tripitaka with Hakuru..
The battle commenced.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

747 61 7
everyone doesn't seem to understand that Mk was just a kid when he became the Monkie kid the stress, the hurt and the mental toll he must be sufferin...
150K 5.4K 50
The reader is MK's non-identical twin sister. When Pigsy both sent the two out for noodle deliveries, MK went to deliver his stack of noodles, while...
102 0 9
What would you do if you knew there are enemies near the ones you love? What would you do if you suddenly discovered that you actually have a big res...
21K 541 43
She was supposed to meet her friend,however,it never got to the point where she could knock on her friend's door.She bumped into her brother's rival...