Chapter 12- The battle of fate

Tripitaka POV
I felt my grip lose on my staff and his words ringed in my head.. Monkey is jacks dad.
He seemed as confused as I was..
Hakuru stepped back and held onto her weapon.
"Ha you don't know do you? Remember Hannah?"
Monkey flinched and I stood my ground trying to stop myself from shouting and screaming at him.
"How do you know of Hannah?", He snapped.
The demon chuckled and licked her bottom teeth.
"I was her.."
He dropped his staff and trembled.
"N-No. Hannah was a god! She was the masters daughter. My first love.. She died."
Hakurus face twisted into a smile.
"Tsk tsk.. Yeah she did.. I killed her..And took her place."
Monkey looked pale like he was about to faint.
"I-is this true?..", I couldn't hide the hurt from my vioce. He had loved someone once.. Why didn't he tell me? Why.. Do I feel betrayed?!
He didn't answer he just stared at her.
"N-No... I found her.. Dead.. In our room.. Wrists slit.. Suicide note...", he said nearly a whisper I held onto his arm and stared hard at the demon queen.
She grinned and took her sword out.
"Yeah... Had to fool everyone.. After I found out I was pregnant like I had planned I decided to kill her so she didn't ruin my grand plan."
He made a choke noise like he was tying not to puke.
"I-I loved Hannah!!!"
"Yeah.. I may have used my powers on you monkey king.. It was never love. It was a curse.. Must've disappeared After you came back to life..Although this one.", She panted to me,"Is love.. And I want to make you suffer.."
He hissed and they collided with each other..
I was frozen and I saw Sandy take me in her arms and drag me away..

Jack POV
Yitoshi and his followers walked in and my mum ran at him and hugged him.
"Here He is.. The spawn.. His spitting image.. Jack.. The prince.", He said and I smirked.
"Yep.. So you must be my dad.", I said and let out tears.. All this time and here he is..
He chuckled and sat down.
"Nah... Monkeys your dad mate."
All of us stared at him.
"What a load of rubbish!! Monkey would never have had.. Relations with a demon!!", One if his followed snapped.
Pigsy agreed.
I had to agree.
"Silly.. All will be revealed.", my mum smirked and I trembled and stared at her.
She...Wasn't lying..

My mum lunged at my dad and I stared at my dad.. Monkey.. Was my dad.. I trembled and dropped my sword.
He attacked my mum and I watched on trembling.
He's my dad.. Only a day ago I was convinced he was just a friend who was a god..
I turned to Pigsy and sandy and grabbed my sword.
They looked scared and I chopped the string of.
"Come on.. I need you to help my dad."
Sandy ran after Trip and dragged her away form my mum and dad.. Trip looked white and she was staring at them..
They stared at me and I noticed in the corner of my eye Kaedo running at me.
I turned to stop him but he tackled me to the floor.
I looked up to see him holding his dagger to my throat.
"Demon! Traitor! Don't think for one second you could let us free and we'd forgive you!", His vioce was laced with sadness and regret.
I stared at him tears forming.
"It was the plan.."
He scoffed.
"Your nothing like your father.. Your exactly like your Mum.. An evil demon.. Prince jack."
His words echoed through me..
Prince jack...
"Prince jack.. My greatest creation.. All I had to do was pretend to be the monkey kings girlfriend for abit..Now you will help me take over the world.."
I giggled at my young mum and looked up to see an old man chuckling.
"Your highness.. The monkey king is going to attack soon.."
She growled and hit him.
"So? Take my son and drop him of at Haxions?! As long as he lives, we can take over the world Ragshark.", She said and Ragshark picked me up I wriggled and kicked him flying.
"Mummy? Don't leave me!!", I grabbed hold of her dress.
She kicked me of and Ragshark grabbed me.
"Come on spawn of the gods. Let's go."
Then Monkey attacked and I saw my mum stare down at him before they battled.. Ragshark dragging me away.
He didn't see me.. He never saw me.. No wonder he didn't know I existed..
I let out tears and stared hard at Kaedo.
"I shouldn't exist.. I'm a monster! A spawn of the demons! A child of a demon and a god!", I let escape and he took his dagger of.
"Help us.. Defeat your mum."
I stared at him and flickered my eyes red.
"No.. No one cares about me.. As she said.. I am her greatest creation!"
I then pushed him to the floor and chuckled.
"Mum! I'm ready to help you!", I snapped and turned to see her in a heated battle with my dad and Tripitaka.
She hits monkey with her sword and Trip stabs her with the end of her staff. She hits Trip and monkey catches her. He hissed and started attacking her more.
I jumped in and pushed him away from my mum.
She growled and jumped back.
"Good you took your mums side-"
I stabbed her and smirked.
"You never loved me.."
She dropped to the floor and stared at me.
"Son?..Why?"
"You never loved me..You used me..I hate you.", I whispered the last bit in Her ear. She died..
I smiled to my dad and the other gods.
He didn't smile back instead he still had his staff out.. Wary of me.
"Son?"
I looked at him and saw his confusion.
"Yeah.. I didn't know I swear."
He didn't let out a chuckle or anything, his face stayed neutral.
"What did you do to Kaedo?", he said and I turned to see him coughing up blood.
"Oh.. Yeah.. Sorry about that.."
He hissed.
"Sorry?! You could've killed him? I know your my son but.. Don't.. Hurt anyone I care about or I will snap!"
I chuckled.
"You don't think I can't snap to? I've got all my powers and I've had training with my mum! Also I just remembered how much my mum abused me! A-And how you didn't even know I existed! I'm a mistake! A gods spite child!"
He flinched as I talked and I let out a chuckle.
"Hah... You just got told didn't you? How my mum turned into Hannah and cursed you."
He cringed and I saw Tripitaka step back a little. Hurt was across her face and she stepped forward.
"This is true?! I thought she was lying when she said you where his father!", She snapped and he put a hand on her shoulder and rested his forehead on hers trying to calm her down.. She hissed and sighed..
"Ohh..I forgot.. You love her, your soul bonded.. Well.."
The anger couldn't stop.. The way he loved her.."You never loved me! You didn't even know I existed!", I snapped and he stared at me hard.
"Jack.. Please don't go down this road.."
I growled and clenched my fist.
"I'm part demon dad! My mum was the queen Your a king.. I'm a prince! My mum always said I would take over the world.. How I'm her greatest creation!", I said my vioce getting shakier.
"Son...Please calm down.. We can sort this out when we get back to the western mountains."
I hissed.
He doesn't care about me! It was all a lie! Why should I?
"No! Why should I? You.. Hated my mum.. I'm a mistake! I shouldn't exist!"
My fists crackled with yellow lightning and I realised I was going into my rage form.. I didn't care if I died or not.. I just want to show him how much pain I'm in..
He stepped forward and his staff got looser from his grip.
"Shhh... Let it out.."
"Leave me alone! I just killed my mum! At least she knew I was there!"
Trip held his hand and he gave her a small smile. She let go and stepped back before running back to sandy and Pigsy.
It was between me and him now..
He got closer.
"It's ok... Son.."
My words got lodged in my throat after he said that..
I growled and clenched my first until my nails dug in my skin. Blood began running from the nail marks..
I could feel.. The power.. The pure power in my veins.. The lightening.. The thunder.. I could feel my eyes flickering red and yellow..
"Son... I'm sorry I didn't know about you.. If I did I would've looked after you.. I would've trained you with the master and we could've been Son and father.. Still.. I'd be in stone and you probably would be slaving after devari until I saved you.. I'm sorry.. Please forgive me."
I let out tears and the thunder began to disappear.
"B-But.."
"Forgive me please.. Everyone loves you.. Please.. I don't want to fight my own son."
I saw Tripitaka she didn't show a sign of fear or wariness infact she looked on tears in her eyes.
I dropped my guard down and.. Let out tears..
I ran at him.
"Jack No!", Tripitaka Shouted scared for her lovers life.
I hugged him and he made a chocked noise and he patted my back and hugged me back.
I snuggled into him and sobbed.
"I shouldn't exist dad!"
He shushed me and patted my back.
"Doesn't matter my son.. Your here.. You think it was fate we met?"
I walked down the lane with my "father" (Haxion) to sell his cabbages. He rolls over something. He rolls back and We see a naked man underneath his cabbage cart.
The man stood up and he was tall. Naked?!Muscular and he had a crown on the top of his head.
As soon as we met I knew him from somewhere.. I just couldn't place my finger on where.
He was the monkey king I soon found out.
As he fell asleep I walked up to my dad and he nervously smiled at me.
"It's the monkey king, so why aren't you killing him dude?!", I snapped to my dad.
He rolled his eyes.
"Your mum wouldn't allow it."
"Who is my mum dad?"
He clicked his tongue.
"That's not important what is is.. Make peace with him.. Us demons haven't been fighting for this long to get beaten by him..Give him this.", he passed me a staff.
"It's a god weapon.. I killed a god to get it.. Give it to him to gain his trust ok?"
I nodded and hugged my dad.
"I'll make you proud father."