We're Not Done Yet

By ChristianLove01

SEQUEL TO THE SHOW MUST GO ON! READ THAT BOOK FIRST THEN READ THIS ONE! Set 15 years in the future. Everythin... More

6️⃣Six6️⃣
📗Memories📗
🏫School🏫
🔎Investigating🔍
📷Photoshoot📷
❓Questions❓
🧑‍🤝‍🧑Adopted🧑‍🤝‍🧑
👪Dads👪
🔴Blood🔴
🎮Games🎮
✖️Ignore✖️
📰News📰
🤜Wall🤛
💡Idea💡
👌Permission👌
🚗Trip🚗
😨Scared😨
😓Funeral😓
😱Shocked😱
Hey Guys!

🏡Home🏡

581 15 64
By ChristianLove01

Nini's POV

"You're cancer free" the nurse told us.

"What? Are you sure?" I dropped Ricky's hands covered my mouth in shock as I felt some tears fall out of my eyes.

"We are sure. The chances of the cancer coming back isn't very likely but if you ever cough up blood or have any of the symptoms again, come straight back" she smiled "I'll give you all ten minutes. You can go home tomorrow" she left the room.

"Oh my gosh! I've never been so happy!" Olivia laughed.

"That's amazing!" Gina said.

"You beat it! She beat it!" Seb told his fiancée.

"Duh! She's a strong, young woman!" Carlos smiled at him.

"Congrats!" Ashlyn smiled.

"Yay!" Kourtney hugged Liv.

"You don't have cancer!" EJ pointed out to my daughter as she laughed and nodded her head.

"Whoop whoop!" Big Red cheered.

"I love you so so so so much" Ricky gave our daughter a huge hug.

"I-" I stood there in shock "I'm so happy!" I hugged her as well, forgetting that Ricky was also in the hug "Sorry. I- uh-" I apologized.

"No worries. She's all yours" he moved out of the way to let me hug my daughter.

I hugged her before Gina interrupted.

"Sorry guys but we have to go. My feet are getting very sore from walking around all day while carrying three children" she laughed.

"Ok, let's go babe" EJ stepped outside, taking one hand belonging to her and one belonging to his son.

"We should probably go as well" Ashlyn said goodbye before leaving with Big Red and Matt.

"Josh, do you wanna stay or do you want to leave with us?" Seb asked his now adopted son.

"You are not taking him away from me" Olivia put her hand on his in a protective way before quickly moving it away "Sorry..." She mumbled.

"I- it's- no-" Joshua stumbled over his words.

"SHIP!" Carlos shouted.

"Shut up" Olivia playfully threw a pillow at him while the two teenagers blushed "We are just friends and that's all we will ever be"

Olivia's POV

That was the most painful thing that I've ever had to say. Why did I even say that? I hate myself! Well, it was true. You can't be someone's girlfriend if they don't like you back.

Joshua's POV

We are just friends. That's all we will ever be. Those words hurt. More than bullying. More than anything. I just wanted to jump up and say "No! I love you! We will be together someday! Preferable today because guess what? I love you Livvy! More than anyone else. So, will you be my girlfriend" but I didn't. Because she would say "No, sorry. I don't like you like that Joshy" and then our friendship would be ruined and I can't lose or break the best thing that I have ever had and will ever have.

Nini's POV

"Yep. That's all we will ever be" Joshua repeated, awkwardly.

"That. Is. It" Olivia nodded, slowly "Nothing more to see here. Just best best friends..."

"Yep. What she said"

"Yeah, right Josh? We will always just be friends"

"Yep, I totally agree with you, Liv. Always. Just friends"

"Ok, guys. I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you but this is flirting and best friends don't flirt" Ricky interrupted their conversation.

"This? Flirting? Noooo!" Liv shook her head.

"What? This isn't flirting Mr Bowen! This is smiply best friend teasing. Because that's all we will ever be" Josh said.

"Sureeee" Carlos dragged.

"You still haven't answered my question..." Seb pointed out.

"He is so staying" Liv laughed.

"Ok, let's go home then. Good luck Kourtney! Left with two sets of love birds!" Carlos walked out of the room.

"Shut up!" All four of us shouted to him at the same time.

"He's right though" Kourtney shrugged her shoulders.

"No he's not" we all disagreed.

"Whatever you say" she walked out.

"Kourtney always had a way with making a dramatic enterance and exiting with style" Ricky laughed.

"Yup" Jolivia said at the same time. Oh! Sorry! Did I say Jolivia? I meant Josh and Liv.

"Soulmates!" Ricky joked.

"Dad! We are just friends"

"I mean, that's definitely what Nini and I said we were about a year before she was pregnant" he pointed out.

"I-" she looked at him shocked.

"I-" Josh stuttered "I am not getting her pregnant if that's what you're suggesting. I have no clue what your point is"

"Nope. It is not what I am suggesting. You are very right, yoy are not getting her pregnant. I am saying that you two love eachother as more than friends"

"No. Dad. Stop. We are only friends. You and mom though? You love eachother as more than friends but are too scared because something happened nine years ago"

"Not nine" I said "ten"

"What? No it was-" Olivia started before realization hit her in the face "Oh! It was this day ten years ago..."

"So, it was yesterday ten years ago that I messed up?" Ricky asked?

"No. It was ten years ago that I asked for a divorce. It was fifteen years ago that you messed up and every single day from then on!" I told him.

"What?" Ricky, Liv and Josh all asked me, confused.

"You regret having me?" Olivia looked hurt.

"No, I-" I started.

"Hey guys, sorry to interrupt your conversation but we were just wondering if you could pack up? Sorry. It's just because we have new people who need this bed and we need to get you out by 12 tomorrow afternoon. Is that ok?" The nurse asked.

"Yeah, that's fine. We'll get packed up now" Ricky replied. I'll explain to them later.

Olivia's POV

*The next day*

"I'm home" I smiled to myself as I walked in through the doors of my dad's house for the first time in three months. The smell of the house is so welcoming and clean. I remember the last time I was here. We were leaving for Carlos and Seb's house for a meet up with the gang! The last time I was here I didn't know that I had cancer.

"I haven't been here in so long" Josh laughed.

"It's only been three months, guys. Not three years" Dad came into the house with my bags.

"Who wants lunch? I can make panini's?" Mom offered.

"No. Josh and I are gonna go out for lunch" I spat at her.

"We are?" Josh asked.

"As a date?" Dad questioned.

"Yes, Josh. We are. No, dad. We're not" I told the boys.

"Olivia, please? You know I-" Mom started but I don't know what she said after that because I grabbed some money and left the house with Joshua following before she could finish.

"Liv, I think you should listen to her. She didn't actually say that she regretted having you. You don't need to hold a grudge on her" Josh gave me a small smile.

"Who's side are you on?" I asked.

"No one's! I'm not taking sides!" He put his hands up in defeat.

"Josh" I looked at him.

"Fine... Yours" he huffed.

"Thanks! I love you" I gave him a hug. He then hugged back.

"I love you too..." He mumbled.

"What's wrong?" I gave him a confused look.

"It's just... I'm not feeling the best..." he lied.

"Stop lying to me" I crossed my arms.

"I was just really worried about you, Olivia"

"But I'm fine now! I don't have cancer anymore! We're all safe!" I comforted him.

"Yeah... I know... But what happens if it comes back?"

"Then I defeat it again! If I can defeat cancer once then I can do it again!" I smiled.

"But what if... you can't?" He said.

"Let's not get there yet. I don't have cancer. I'm hungry. Let's get food!" We walked into Denny's and ordered our food.

Ricky's POV

I held my ex wife in my arms as she cried.

"She hates me! Doesn't she? I love her! I don't regret having her! Who the father is? Maybe! But not who she is!" She cried.

"Uhh... What?" I looked at her confused.

"Just give me food" she ordered, still crying.

"Okay..." I walked into the kitchen and got some ice cream "Here" I handed it to her before sitting down on the other sofa.

"How did you know that I loved two scoops of Pooh Bear with colored sprinkles, whipped cream-"

"A flake and finally toffee sauce but not too much or else it's too sweet?" I finished. She nodded, shocked "Do you not remember the seven years of our life that we were together or married? Did that mean nothing to you?"

"It meant something to me before you ruined it but did it mean something to you?" She spat.

"How did I ruin it? YOU asked ME for a divorce, remember?" I shouted.

"You know what? I'm going!" She got up to leave.

"No, Nini! Don't!" I stopped her "Liv will want you here when she gets home"

She gave me a death glare "Fine" she sat back down "Wait. No she won't. She hates me"

"Well, you need to apologize. Or explain. Right? So, you should stay"

"Fair enough. But she does hate me. It's sad. Can you make me happy?" She asked.

"I- Uhh- Sure. How?"

"I don't know. Anything. Just happy"

"Do you want me to play the guitar?" I offered.

"Yeah! Sing me an original song! I always loved your originals!" She got excited quickly and smiled.

"Ok" I laughed and got my guitar and my notebook out "I have 50 songs here. Pick a number from 1-50 and I'll do that one"

"Mmmm" she thought "Let's go with 32!"

"32..." I looked for the 32nd song "Um... are you sure?"

"Yeah! Are you scared? Come on! Do it!" She laughed.

"I- ok" I set my guitar up "This is called I'm Still In Love With You" I told her before seeing that her smile dropped straight off her face, knowing immediately that it was about her.

I looked up at my ex wife who was looking directly at me with no expression.

"It's about me... Right?" She whispered, moving her head down so that she didn't have to look at me.

"Yeah..." I replied, quietly.

I moved my guitar onto the seat beside me before she looked back up and walked over. She sat on my knees, shocking me, and held onto the back of my neck. She started leaning in and I knew that I shouldn't but still leant in and our lips met in the middle. I moved my hands to the bottom of her back. Our lips melted together in a way that her's couldn't with anyone else and neither could mine. We made out for quite some time. Long enough that we didn't even hear the door open.

"Dad? Mom?" I heard Liv ask, happily from the hallway. Nini quickly got up off of my knee and turned around to face the kids.

"This is awkward..." Josh said.

"Are you two back together?" Liv pointed at us.

"I- uhh- I've got to go" Nini quickly grabbed her bag and ran out the door.

"What was that?" My daughter questioned.

"I don't even know" I replied.

"What happened?" She sat down beside me, eagerly.

"She was crying because she thought that you hated her and then asked for food. I gave her ice cream. She asked me to play her an original song and I played 'I'm Still In Love With You' and she figured out that it was about her and then she kissed me and then you guys walked in" I rushed out.

"Ok. Two questions. Why did you play a song that you wrote about her? And how long were you making out for before we walked in?" Josh and Liv both asked at the same time.

"How did you two do that?" I looked at them confused.

"ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!" they shouted.

"Ok, um... Maybe 5 minutes? I don't know. I wasn't timing it. I was just enjoying it and being in the moment because I haven't made out with someone in, like, a decade" I told them "Also, I asked her to choose a number from this page and I'd play that song and she chose 32 which was I'm Still In Love With You"

"She still loves you" Olivia said.

"Yeah but what am I supposed to do about that? I can't just go up to her and say 'Hey! You still love me! I still love you! Let's get married again' only for me to do something stupid and her divorce me again for some unknown reason"

"Don't worry, Richard. We'll sort out that out" Josh nodded at Olivia.

"Why did you call me Richard?" He asked.

"I don't know. I just said a name and it happened to be Richard" he laughed.

"Uhh... Ok..." I smiled along with them "What do you mean by sorting it out?"

"You leave that to us" Liv patted my back before the two teenagers got up and went upstairs.

"That's... Normal?" I whispered to myself as I got up to get myself a coffee thinking about Nini. Why did she kiss me? Does she still love me? Will she just pretend like nothing ever happened? Guess only time will tell.

Ok. This is so long! Why is it so long? Why have my recent chapters in this book been so long? 😂😂 Hope you liked it! ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
4.5M 284K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...