The 10th Princess

By BakuStell

Samantha Evergreen the meek and delicate princess of Hatolian Kingdom. She is also known as the 10th Princes... More

Disclaimer
Falcon Ring
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
The Characters Boys corner!
The Characters Girls Corner!
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
Author's Note
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Author's note
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
Note!
54
55
56
57
58
59
Note

22

2.7K 185 69
By BakuStell

Somewhere in Dandelion Kingdom,

"What that face supposed to mean?" He asked me while I'm looking at him from head to toe.

Samantha is looking at the very important thing that Dark mention earlier to her.

"Why's he here?" I asked Dark while not cutting my eye contact with Him.

Napakamot naman ng ulo si Dark bago ilang na sumagot. "Erm..bakit hind--" hindi sya natapos sa sinasabi nya ng biglang magsalita muli si Samantha, kaya mabilis nyang itinikom ang bibig nya.

"Bakit ang hari ng kabilang Kaharian ay nandito sa karatig kaharian? At ang lakas naman ng loob nyang iwanan na naman ang trabaho nya sa kawawa kong si Blood" Samantha said while knitting her perfect brows, making Erin to sneered at her statement.

"Kaya ko nga kayo kinuna para gumaan trabaho ko. At ano naman kung lumabas ako? Bakit bilanggo ba ko sa SARILI KONG KAHARIAN?" nakangiting gigil na sabi ni Erin habang nakatingin sa babae na pinanliliitan sya ng tingin.

"Nanumpa ka bilang Hari ng Salt Kingdom, at bilang kanan kamay at isa sa mga sword mo na MADALAS na umaayos ng mga gulo mo, I have a very right to question you. Isa pa ayokong magayos ng gulo mo ngayon, dahil di pa ako tapos sa misyong binigay mo...KAMAHALAN" nakangiti ring sabi ni Samantha.

"Gulo na naman toh..."bulong ni Dark bago dahan dahang tumayo ng biglang sabay na tumingin sa kanya ang dalawa dahilan para mapahinto sya at ilang na ngumiti bago umupo ulit.

"Any Explanation?" tanong ni Samantha kay Erin bago gigil na ngumiti muli si Erin.

This girl HAVE a LOT of nerve to ask ME. A KING. Really? Ugh Why I make her my Sword again?

"I clean some messed here. So I visited you my Dear Reaper" He said while showing his charismatic smile that can make any woman melt. But Samantha just sneered at him.

"Your not a type of person, who will cared about his slave. Oh and just to remind you....your a cold blooded demon, who killed his entire blood related family just to get his trone" Samantha said before smiling at him, making Erin to riff off her perfect thin red lips if he could.

Pero agad din syang ngumiti, sayang naman kung pupunitin nya yun, kung pwede naman nya itong halikan na lang, pero kung gagawin nya yun baka hindi na sya makalabas ng buhay sa bahay inuman na ito.

He held his glass of liquor before sipping on it, gracefully. "Correction. They tried to kill me first. So you know....just bringing back a GIFT." he said making Samantha smirks before sipping on her liquor too.

"Hmmm...Karma is a real bitch" Samantha said before looking at Erin. He smiles. Now he remembered why he make her his sword. She's also cold blooded as him.

Dark is staring at them completely lost at their conversation. Bigla nya tuloy naalala ang sinabi sa kanya ni Spear na, sina King Erin at Reaper lang ang nagkakaintindihan pagdating sa mga bagay bagay. He suddenly missed his combat buddy 'Spear' (more like battle till death combat buddy)

"How's the Prince" Erin said, Samantha becomes serious like a knight informing his General.

"His doing well. His a little stupid but his good at all. He's smart but naive. Overall I think he can run a whole country" Samantha said, Erin choked at his drink before laughing at loud making others to look at them. Dark smile maniacaly at them so they immediately looks away.

"Stupid Huh?" Erin said while showing his white perfect teeth at her. She nods.

"Breeze Kingdom swore their allianced with Him. They will support him till the very end" Erin said then sips on his drink. Samantha is just listening at him while Dark is staring at them still lost at the conversation.

"Yamer Kingdom support him too, but if things out of the plan they sure to leave him. Cowards right" Erin smirks remembering his conversation with the King of Yamer

"So its, set then." Samantha said, Erin nods slowly before looking at her. "You know.....your sister. The 8th princess is facing a very critical situation." He said,  making Dark ignited.

"Oh?" Samantha said but a small smirk is plastered at her face. Erin nodded before smirking

"Didn't expect that The second Queen is so flirtatious, a big news is spreading like fire in your hometown"  Erin said then watch Samantha's reaction. She looked at him "What kind of rumors" She curiously asked.

He smiled, he finally get her attention. "About your mother's death and the 8th Princess being not a real daughter of the King"

Samantha suddenly feels pang in her chest, when she heard its about her deceased mother.

"And your father, his going to get you. And he's pretty worried to you to death" Erin said making Samantha smirks. Erin and Dark was startled when tears escaped from Samantha's green orbs.

Kahit sya ay nagulat sa reaksyon ng katawan nya. But Samantha's memories of being unfavored by her own father is bringing pain to her too.

All of the past Samantha jealousy towards her siblings being held by their father. She's been bullied and her father never protect her. Now her heart.....no...Samatha's heart is overwhelmed to the taught that her Father is coming for her. Her only?

Kahit pala akin na ang katawan na ito.  Nandito ka parin. Samantha thought before touching her chest.

Samantha smiled but immediately faded away, she's happy for the real Samantha...too bad that she's already dead. She blankly wipe her tears before smiling. A kind of smile that never reached her eyes.

Erin was amazed on how Samantha can control her emotions, so well, while Dark is worried for her.

"You say....Breeze and Yamer Kingdom is helping the alliance.....isama mo na rin ang Hatolian Kingdom" Samantha said before sipping on her liquor before crossing her legs.

All man and women in the mini bar is looking at the table of a very mysterious man, beautiful lady, and a scary cute dude. Their aura is something....they feel like they just insects compare to those three.

"Pero bakit?" tanong ni Dark, finally getting something from the conversation. Samantha smiled before looking at him.

"For the 10th Princess is finally going home......to take her whole kingdom."

Dark looked at King Erin while Erin is grinning maniacaly. He already thought about Samantha's going back to her Kingdom, but she thinks differently, she wants to take the whole kingdom to herself amazed him so much.

"What do think about being my Queen?" He suddenly asked making Dark choked at nothing. Samantha shakes her head before looking at Erin.

"Nah...I want a whole kingdom for myself and I don't feel being one of your pieces in your game. Your highness" Samantha said using her innocent tone.

"A little greedy huh" he said. Samantha just smiles at him.

Habang nakasakay sa karwahe pabalik ng Salt Kingdom ay napangiti muli si Erin.

"What an untamedable beauty she is" He said before smiling remembering her pretty face. He laughs again before blanking his face.

"Samatha Evergreen a sheep turn into wolf. Your a very interesting girl.." he mumbled before smiling again.

***

"Hmmm is that so?" he said the man in dark nodded before facing him.

"Princess Claire is no longer a member of Hatolian Kingdom royal family. On the other hand, Princess Samantha is reported to be here in Dandelion Kingdom" 

"Go on..."

"King Leon is searching for his daughter"

"So Claire is out finally. I don't really like her by the way." Heaven said before smirking.

"Looks like I'm going to have a change of plan" Heaven said while looking at the breath taking view of Dandelion Kingdom up here is his veranda.

***

Few days later....

"Your highness a letter from the 10th Princess!!!"

Leon immediately took the letter from his butler before opening it.

Dear, My beloved Father

Hello....Father

I actually don't know what to say but I'm really sorry for not going home for every long time, pero hindi ko talaga pinagtangkaan patayin si Sister Claire. Please believe me. If I come home, parang sinabi ko na rin na may kasalanan ako. And I know for myself that I'm innocent. And I will never admit a crime I never did Father, please do understand.

Also father I don't blame you father...you just didn't know. please don't worry for me too much. I'm doing fine here in Golden Academy. Also I'm sorry for not writing to you father. I...I feel like I don't have a right to do that. I'm wronged. And your mad at me, so I didn't want to anger you anymore. I don't want you to be in bad health because of me.

And I'm fine leaving on my own outside the palace. The outside world is beautiful than I imagined before. I also met NICE people, who take cared at me and learn new things about myself than before. I learned so much from those hard ships before. But all I really wanted to say is..

SAMANTHA's never have grudge at her King Father. She always loved him with all of her heart

Bye for now Father!

Love, Samantha

***

A/n: Team Aris? Team Erin? Team Dark? Team Top?

Anyone?

Me is Team Erin ehehehe

By the way!

Happy 4k everyone! Thank you for supporting my story!

Saka ingat kayo sa Covid sa amin kasi dumadami na naman cases skl.

So ingat kayo guys! Bye na daldal ko na naman e.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.9K 48
*Mafia romance* He pierced into my soul with his beautiful eyes, his hot breath touching my face. He looked away from me for a moment, towards every...
1K 187 32
I stopped just as the tip of her sword touched my chest. "You're quite the fighter, aren't you? How did you manage to kill them without bloodshed." I...
Mad Temptation By KalyxIole

Mystery / Thriller

101 23 36
For years, Aubrey Evergreen. Wants to investigate who killed her parents. But years after, she believed that they were killed in a car accident. Now...
57.2K 1.2K 29
"Secrets I've held in my heart, Are harder to hide than I thought. " β™‘β™‘β™‘ 𝘐𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘡 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨? 𝘐𝘚 οΏ½...