Cuddly Midori

By erisofnyx

Midoriya is a very tactile person, hugging, hanging, sleeping one everyone. Alt. Midoriya is UA's resident cr... More

This is a Mess™, Enter: Shinso
A very confused Class & A very content Eraser
Intimidated and Afraid, and Hatsume!
My Underappreciated Boi gets some Love!
Why'd she have to ask? Cameo: a Disgruntled Eraser
Disney Princess Movie Night with Cuddles!
More of the Usual™
'DadMight Confirmed???' Todoroki's Conspiracy Blog Title
Official Unofficial UA Cryptid
Game Night, Quirk Taxi
The Random Dream of a Certain Explosive Blond
Little Bro Midori
And the Big Three need Love!
Shinso's CatCafe
A Lullaby for the Class Cuddler
A Wild Monoma Has Appeared! Izuku Uses Cuddle! It's Super Effective!
Midori's Sleep Dep. Stages Explained; as Observed by Mina
Training Camp Cuddles and Coddles
Mic just got Served
Nezu gets Cuddles Too!
Taking Care of Midori
Dr. Izuku Diagnoses Shigaraki's Problems: Says 'He Only Needs Hugs'
Why Mido is Not Allowed on the Gun Range - Featuring a Snipe Heart Attack
Nightmare Cuddles: Shoto
A Normal Day in Class 1-A, Featuring; Monoma
The Class Secret
Training Camp Arc That I Spent Way Too Much Time On, But Oh Well!
AfO vs All Might Battle! with a surprise Guest Appearance!
AfO vs All Might Aftermath!
AfO vs All Might Battle! Alternate Version!
Teachers React to being called Dad/Mom
Vent Gremlins™
An Unexpected Visitor
MomNight™ to the Rescue!
Aizawa Dies From Cuteness Overexposure
Endeawhore™ being an Absolute Douche
Izu Finds Dabi. A Lot.
An Unauthorized Visit to THE Maximum Security Prison For...Hugs, I Guess?
How Katsuki Went From Cuddled to Avoided and Back to Cuddled Again
All Might And Nezu Get A Few Calls
Nightmare Cuddles: Tsuyu
An Inter School Training Session Goes Wrong. UA Gets Revenge And Some Cuddles
Izu Helps To Drop A Bomb™
Izuku Uses CuddleAttack™! It's Super Effective! Part 2!
It's A Kidnapping! Or Is It? In Which The LOV Pull A Twice™
UA Traitor
And Boom, Character Change!
Izu Just Wings It
Even He Cannot Foresee The Cuddles
In Which Nezu Embraces His (Less) Sadistic Side
Kacchan Cuddles!
Quirk Troubles
Quirk Troubles 1.5
Villain! Izu Gets Nightmares
Teen Cuddles
MidoriNeko!?!
Dadzawa is Good for the Soul
Teaching is Never Boring at UA
It's Hard To Be Cranky With Izu Around
Invisible But Not Forgotten
Chicken Wings™ is Confused!
The Shi Hugsaki™
Mamadoriya Defends an Orca
A Mugging Gone Wrong
The Hobopillar™ Has Arrived
Broccoli Boi Gets Bullied?!?
No-Longer-Weird Places To Find Izu Sleeping In
Izuku the TrashMan, Taking Out the Flaming Garbage Can
Izuku is...Rich?
The Among Us Match That No One Asked For

Is DabiHawks Official Yet?

4K 152 16
By erisofnyx

Dabi can admit, it wasn't his best plan, but he'd come out of much worse so he wasn't too upset about it, at least, he wasn't until he noticed his very feathered follower. Suppressing his sigh of annoyance, Dabi stopped and waited for the birdbrain to catch up, he wasn't waiting long. "What are you doing here?"

"Making sure you don't do something stupid," Hawks answered easily, gliding down to stand near the scarred man.

"I got a plan, Chicken Wings, it ain't stupid."

Hawks isn't swayed by the sudden flickering blue that lights up far too close to his face. "Oh, yeah? What was your plan? Go in, wreak shit, get out? Pretty bare-bones plan."

"The simple plans are harder to fuck up."

"Because they have very little you can fuck up, with a lot of wiggle room on what constitutes 'completed'." The heat gets a little closer to Hawks' face, but there's hardly a twitch in response from the winged man.

Dabi scoffs, "you gonna help or you gonna stand there 'n look pretty, Birdie?"

Mischief lights up on Hawks' face with his smile, "you think I'm pretty? I guess you're not too hard on the eyes yourself."

Dabi refuses to blink as he absorbs what this himbo bird just said, his fire getting hotter and larger with each second, and he couldn't tell if it was from anger, annoyance, or embarrassment. Before the fire could get too big and uncontrollable (and he started a fight with the damned bird), a green blur appeared and Dabi was met with a familiar weight. From the small 'oof' next to him, he can assume that Izuku took Hawks down with them too.

Something he'd never thought he'd think before: asphalt isn't that bad to lay on. Of course, one of Hawk's wings is caught under him, so it wasn't as uncomfortable to lay on as it should have been, and probably was to Bird Boy over there, but that's what he deserves.

When it became obvious that Izuku was not going to let them up anytime soon, Hawks adjusted, covering them with his other wing to block out the random bursts of cold wind. It was nice, Izuku was basically a space heater, though Dabi was too, it was still nice.

At some point, Dabi must have drifted off because he opened his eyes to his room back at the hideout, the soft, persistent weight of one of Hawks' wings pressed into his chest. He refused to admit that his chest felt a little tingly as he slowly adjusted so he wouldn't wake the fucking chicken nugget when he left.

Neither man mentioned it once Hawks woke up, pretending it never happened.

Izu was just happy that he got cuddles, bonus that Hawks was still alive to give him even more.

This is the last chapter for about a month, so I will leave you with a question:
What is your fave Manga, your fave Anime, your fave Book, and your fave FanFiction?

My fave Manga rn is Solo Leveling, I love the Anime No Game No Life, my fave Book is the series Throne of Glass, and my fave FanFic at the moment is probably Anyone by Gentrychild!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

767K 30.2K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
89.9K 3.2K 32
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
219K 5.8K 25
「𝗥𝗨𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦 」 ❛in which an oblivious model stumbles upon an f1 driver during a rough night and without even knowing who he is creates...