Arranged Marriage

Par TMSaunders

Marrying, just to help my family from losing their small business. Yes, that happened when his mother and my... Plus

CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN

CHAPTER ONE PROLOGUE

6.2K 147 5
Par TMSaunders

S U M M E R P O V

Forced into marrying a guy I have absolutely no interest in, no attraction, not even a flutter in my heart or stomach. A guy who thinks he's god's gift to all women, and an ego the size of his cock. Yes, his cock is in more pussy than in his trousers. Scott Delanti, twenty-one wealthy only through his parents, the biggest show-off, thrives on attention when any woman is willing to give herself to him. 

This is a guy who doesn't care we are married, but then it all changed. Oh, yes, the game-changer. Well, I should start at the beginning just to bring you up to my present day. Promise I will not bore you with all the details. Just a quick look back.

FOUR MONTHS PREVIOUS 

Seated at my parent's table, glancing over the paper while eating breakfast, minding my own business to what my parents are talking about until hearing them say they needed to use my college fund. Mouth wide open, side glanced at my parents while they discussed how they would save their small business. My mother was in tears, my father consoling her. 

Shake my head, upset I couldn't help them. Working all hours since I left school, just to give them what I could. Even my college fund is not enough, but it would help them scrape by for a few months. Placed the paper on the table to stand, look at them, they stared at me with sadness. "Sorry baby, we have no other choice." Put a smile on my lips step closer, giving them both a hug.

"It is fine. College will still be there next year." A little gutted that I wouldn't be going, and I'll be watching my friends leave, leaving me behind. I needed to help my parents. Trying to find a way to save the florist shop, which one day will be mine, is what I have to do. 

Take a deep breath, step outside the door to sit on the step of the porch. I clasped my fingers, thinking about how my parents have always been there for me. Now it's my turn to be there for them. My mind was going over everything they had said. A bank loan would be an option, but how would we pay it back if the business is struggling? My father steps out from the door to sit beside me, nudging my shoulder.

"Summer, I know it's a lot to ask. Using your College Fund, we just don't see how else we can save the business." My father's tone is sorrowful, and puts his arm around me. "You could go to college next year when business picks up." Glance up from my hands, smiling at him hiding my disappointment, he kisses the top of my head and strides over to the shed. Breathing aloud, not sure if College will ever come for me. Stand to step into the kitchen to grab the car keys, leave for town to see the bank manager.

***

Drive into town, which is a city, but we all call it town. Park up, pull my T-shirt straight and enter the bank. Step towards the desk to make an appointment to see the manager, when Scott Delanti turns steps right into me, pushing me into the desk. He stops, glances at me, shakes his head. "Watch what you're doing." His words are full of hate.

"You're the one who stepped into me." Pointing my finger at him. He smirks, steps back, whispering to a guy stood beside him. Shake my head and step around him when he steps back in front of me. This is a guy who thinks every girl will fall at his feet, but he didn't like it when I stepped away from him, not giving him the satisfaction of my time.

He wanted me to feed his ego, to throw myself at him. He makes me laugh. That was the first actual conversation we had, plus the bank could not help me. Three days later, I'm at a friend's party celebrating with a few others before they leave for College. We're all sitting on the beach having a laugh, daring each other. Sitting with Travis, who was my on-off boyfriend at the time, cuddling into him while his hands are under my shirt, squeezing my tits. 

This is the last time we'd be spending time together. We had other relationships over the years, but we always found we would get together for a couple of months, then break up, find someone else, and get back together. Gaze into the fire, we hear quad bikes racing towards us. We glance over to notice Scott with his posse of friends following to join the party. 

Travis and I stood and stepped over to the rock while Scott got louder. The party now in full swing, music, drink, shouting girls screaming, guys racing across the beach. Scott stares over at Travis, nods, takes a girl in his arms, devours her lips. Turn to hide my face in Travis's chest. "That guy is a joke," I said. Travis laughs, feeling the vibration from his chest. He glances down at me, planting his lips on mine, jumping into his arms, wrapping my long legs around him. He glances over my shoulder.

"Scott is checking you out." He tells me laughing, kissing my neck. Not taking any notice of Scott, we sit back with the group chatting about what college life would be like. Lose my smile Travis rolls me on my back, sits over the top of me, tickling causing me to laugh. He lowers himself on me kissing with passion, knowing this is our last night together. 

Laid on the sand, the stars out the moons full, the fire burning, keeping us warm from the cool breeze coming from the ocean. Travis is laid behind me, his face in the crook of my neck whispering. Pulled the blanket over us, staring at the fire. My eyes just happen to glance slightly to the right of the fire to discover Scott staring at me while kissing the girl on the neck. He lifted his head, smirked, carried on kissing her. 

Most of us sitting around the fire were making out some having a little more fun, which Travis and I did. We are all eighteen still young adventurous. While Travis is inside me moving slowly, just so the others could not tell what we are doing, but at the same time they are doing the same. He is behind me, breathing heavily in my ear, closing my eyes, trying not to let my moans escape head slightly tilted back. 

My hands showing what I want his hands to do. Flick my eyes open to look at the fire, but they trail slightly to the right where Scott's eyes lock onto mine while he is having sex with the girl. Staring at him while he smirks at me while shafting this poor girl. Closing my eyes, waiting for Travis to finish wanting to leave with the way Scott is staring at me. That night Travis and I said our goodbyes.

A month later, I am delivering a bouquet of beautiful flowers to Delanti offices. Standing at the reception desk to leave the flowers, told to take them to floor fifteen. Reaching the floor step to the reception desk when Scott stepped out from an office. 

Stopping in his stride, sliding his hands in his pockets, he stares at me with a smirk. Roll my eyes as he closes the distance between us, looking at the card placed on the flowers. "They are for my mother." He tilts his head, smiles, steps around me, stops, turns to face me. "I heard your family could lose the florist shop." Placing the flowers on the desk step towards him, closing the gap.

"We are not beat yet." Prodding him with my finger, he laughs.

"I know a way you could save your little shop." His smug smile just makes me want to puke.

"Come on, then let's hear your genius plan." Being very blunt with him folding my arms. He stares at me, his hands still in his black trouser pockets, with his crisp white shirt two buttons undone, no jacket, his dark hair gelled, styled, not shaved for a few days. He is built with muscle, but I still hate him all the same.

"Follow me." Shaking my head, follow him back to the office. He closes the door, steps to his desk, leans on it. "Your parents could save their little business with my help." Roll my eyes, not believing I am even listening to him. "You marry me." He sounds so fucking smug.

"Are you insane? I marry you?" Laughing uncontrollably, leave his office, make my way back to the shop. My god, this guy had some nerve. It did not end there. A while later, his father turned up at the shop wanting to speak to my parents, giving them an offer they could not refuse. 

This is how I am forced to marry this guy, all to do with fucking money. Yes, I have been forced into marriage. You can imagine how the town started talking about the wedding of the year. This is not the way I wanted to help my parents. Stood back to let his mother and my mother sort out the wedding preparations, not wanting anything to do with it. 

In four weeks, I'll be getting married to a guy I have no feelings towards. I don't find him attractive, despise him to the core of my body. Now my life is doomed to be married to Scott Delanti.  

*************************************************

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS STORY???

THANK YOU FOR READING

WOULD LIKE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

41.5K 5.6K 93
"So, ready to make your wish?" I smiled, though my stomach was doing flips. He sighed miserably. "This would be the most weirdest request anyone has...
116K 8.6K 46
Enemies-to-lovers * Bickering/bantering Boss/employee * Romantic comedy with a HEA He says I'm a hemorrhoid and a massive dark cloud without a silver...
549K 13.1K 32
[Completed] Highest ranking :- 29 boss 35 business 163 boss 128 hot 238 hate 234 marriage Warning : there are many grammatical errors in the novel re...
24.4K 1.2K 42
I stared at the person sitting on the chair in front of me. That instant I realised that I didn't know this person at all. This was not the person I...