Elements - cash fan fiction -

By crystellethemage

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks me as we sit on the wooden deck, high on the hill, looking over t... More

How I Long For You
Wonder
Hand in Hand
Crazy Beautiful
In A Little While
Run Run Runaway Run
California Love
You Got Me Like...
Closer
Not Scared of the Elements
I've Got This Feeling...
Underneath
In The Land of Milk and Honey
Heart of the Matter
Light My Candle
No Day But Today
Make You Feel My Love
The Simplest Truth, I Love You
Take These Stars From My Crown
We're Nothing More Than Dreamers
So You Can Feel What I Feel
Pandemonium
Lost Without You- Epilogue

Nightcall

2K 85 31
By crystellethemage

It doesn't take me long to get ready, I put on a button down white shirt and black slacks.

I scroll through twitter, creeping on my fans as usual when I notice a trending hash tag #tagyourcinnamonapple. I decide to be cute and post on my twitter

'@NashGrier #tagyourcinnamonapple @camerondallas'

My mentions blow up immediately as the fans freak out about it. They support Cash and it makes me happy.

"You look pretty proud of yourself right now. What'd you do?" Cameron asks, he's dressed similarly to me and he looks amazing.

"Just peep your twitter, Cam." I tell him, standing up.

He pulls out his phone and looks down at it. His face breaks out into a smile when he notices my post.

"You're adorable, Nash." He says chuckling. I go up to him and he pulls me close and places a hard kiss on my lips.

"Let's go, babe.." he says and pulls me with him to his car. The car is quiet as  Cam drives us to the restaurant. It doesn't take us long to get there. He opens my door and I grin at him, he's being so sweet. I love it.

We go inside and I gasp. The restaurant is beautiful and has a great view of the water.

"How'd you get a reservation so fast here," I ask him as I look around.

He stands close to me but not too close since we're in public.

"Let's just say I know people," he says, smirking at me.

"Already? How the hell?" I'm surprised but really I shouldn't be because Cameron is charming as fuck when he wants to be.

We're quickly seated and talk softly as we wait for the waiter.

"Cameron?" A high pitched female voice says, we turn towards the sound. It's fucking Audriana.

"You haven't responded to any of my texts and my calls just go to voice mail. I left you a few," she says, her eyes flicker towards me but she dismisses me immediately. Stupid ho.

"Yeah, I'm actually dating someone now." He shrugs and looks away from her and back at me. I smirk in triumph. Cameron just played her, she probably feels salty as hell.

She stands there for a few minutes as we ignore her.

"What's good here, Cameron?" I ask looking down at the menu.

"Hmmm, the filet mignon is so good, you should try it." He replies smiling at me. Audriana huffs and leaves finally.

"You're kind of a pro at getting rid of unwanted attention," I tell him as the waiter approaches.

The rest of our dinner is amazing, Cameron gives me all of his attention neither of us are on the phone at all, it feels great. We get back home and Cameron immediately pulls me to his room and pushes me onto the bed.

He crawls on top of me and looks down at me with lust filled eyes.

I pull his head down and smash our lips together in a hungry, passionate kiss.

We kiss roughly, I nip at his lips, eliciting a growl from him as he does the same thing to me. I begin to grind my hips against Cameron's and a soft moan leaves my lips.

"Mmm, yeah baby just like that," Cam murmurs against my lips and he moves his hips with mine. He seems to like what I'm doing so I trail my hand down his body and undo his belt and buttons. I reach into his pants and start to rub his erection through his briefs.

He abruptly gets off of me and starts buttoning his pants and his belt. I sit up, confused at the sudden change.

"Cam?" I ask softly, he doesn't meet my eyes. I feel vulnerable and exposed at his sudden rejection.

He stares at the wall clenching his hands.

"I... I can't do this Nash. I'm sorry. I thought I could..." he trails off and our eyes meet for a second before he turns and rushes out of the room. Moments later I hear the front door slam shut. I blink back tears and I'm so confused at what just happened. He was turned on, I could feel it, I could see it. What made him stop all of a sudden?

I get up from his bed and make my way to my room. I strip down to my boxers and crawl into bed, burying my face in my pillow. I can't believe he just fucking walked out on me again. It just feels like every time we move forward in our relationship he freaks out and it's like we start all over again.

I'm getting tired of the constant struggle. My mind drifts back to when he asked me not to give up on him. I groan in frustration at the position he's put me in. I pull out my phone and quickly click on his contact, I put the phone to my ear as it rings.

He better pick up, he promised to never ignore me again. My heart drops as it continues to ring. Fuck, he's going to ignore me. I can't fight back the tears this time, I feel like such a little bitch because I'm crying over some boy.

The ringing stops but it doesn't go to voice mail. It's silent on the other end. He picked up at the very last second, but hasn't said anything.

"Cam..." I say thickly, my voice changed by the tears.

"Fuck..." I hear him mutter. "I'm such a fucking asshole, Nash. Why do you even want me?"

"Because I love you... faults and everything." I tell him, my voice wavering slightly.

He's quiet on the other end. I need him to come back, I need to see him when we talk. I can't know what he's feeling or thinking through this stupid phone.

"Please come back, Cam." I plead pathetically. He remains quiet and I wait for a few minutes for any kind of response from him before I give up and end the call. I basically begged him to come back and he didn't even react at all.

Maybe this isn't meant to be, maybe he just felt bad for me and as my best friend wanted to see me happy even if he wasn't actually attracted to me. I struggle with the situation in my head. He can't fake his arousal, or the look in his eyes when we kiss, he's definitely attracted to me. But what is holding him back? Is it just because I'm a boy? And everything feels different? I'm not soft like girls are, my kisses are rougher, I'm stronger.

I angrily wipe the tears for my eyes and think about how many chances I've given Cameron. How many times I've forgiven him after he treats me like shit. I keep going back to him and it's like he has some magical control over me. I want to forgive him, I want to please him, I want him to be happy with me.

I'm such a pathetic excuse for a human being. It's no wonder that Cameron doesn't want me.

I pull the covers over my whole body and hide from the world, I feel like absolute crap right now. I just want to sleep.

It's still dark outside when I'm jolted awake. There was a thud and I uncover myself and turn on the lamp next to my bed. Cameron is hopping on one foot and holding his other one. I feel a rush of happiness when I see him which is immediately followed by anger because he ran out on me and didn't come back when I asked him.

I lie back down on my bed and pull the covers over my head. I can hear Cameron hopping over to me, and the bed sinks as Cam lies down next to him. I have my back turned and I squeeze my eyes shut. I know if I look at him I'll give in and he'll just think that he can do that to me all the time.

I need to make boundaries.

"Nash... don't be like that baby," he tells me softly and he pulls on my sheets. I tighten my grip and don't say anything to him.

"I'm sorry, I'm an asshole. I know I'm wrong, I know I shouldn't freak out on you. You're my best friend." He says as he manages to uncover my head. I stare at the wall, not daring to turn and look at him because I know I would crack.

He starts pressing gentle kisses on my exposed shoulder and trails his way up my neck to my jaw. I let out a ragged breath, I can't pretend that he doesn't affect me at all. It's like he makes me so angry and then knows exactly what to do to melt me into a puddle. He's driving me insane.

He mouths wet kisses back down to my neck and my head falls back on his shoulder giving him more access to my neck. He licks and sucks on my sweet spot as a breathy moan leaves my lips.

"Do you forgive me, baby?" He asks me gently in between sucking my neck. He nips at the spot when I don't answer him and then soothes the area with his tongue. God, I feel so hot right now I want to kick off my blanket but I also don't want to surrender to Cameron. Well, at least not yet. He has to work for it.

"Not yet, hm?" He says softly and he sucks harder at that spot and makes my body explode into a billion tingles as his hands slip under the blanket and he caresses my bare chest.

"Tell me what I have to do, baby..." he murmurs in my ear and then takes my lobe into his mouth sucking on it gently. Fuck me, how can I resist this? He's being so fucking irresistible right now. I can feel myself on the verge of cracking.

"Mmm, I think I have some ideas," he says as he pushes me on my back and straddles me. He grips my face with his hands, forcing me to look up at him. He leans down and crashes his lips onto mine in a hard, rough kiss, I nip at his lips and he pushes his tongue into my mouth.His fingers tighten in my hair as he presses against me harder. He pulls away from me and fast, ragged breaths leave me, as I try to catch my breath. I stare up at him, still not saying the words I know he wants to hear. He slides down the bed making his head level with my chest. He looks up at me as he presses soft kisses onto my chest.

My eyes flutter shut and he stops. "Look at me, baby."

I open my eyes again and he continues to press wet kisses all over my chest, stopping to suck on each of my nipples. I moan softly and I run my hands through his hair, tangling them in it. He continues his descent until he's eye level with my crotch. There's no way for me to hide how much he affects me, he can clearly see it in my erection.

"Is this for me, Nashy?" He asks and he sticks his tongue out and licks the outline of my penis slowly. I gasp at the sensation. He's seducing me with his words, his look, his touch. It's impossible to say no to him.

"You like that, don't you baby?" He places his mouth over my scrotum and sucks there, I can feel his tongue swirling around.

That feels so good. I let out small moans but I still don't respond to him. I have no idea how I am able to manage it but somehow I do. He's driving me crazy. He pulls down my boxers and my c.ock springs out. It's hard, red and there's already pre-cum spurting through the top, that's how turned on Cam has me.

He grasps it in his hand and looks up at me, smirking.

"You want me to suck it, don't you Nash?" He asks me and he starts pumping his hand up and down slowly. It feels so good, so good to have a hand other than mine jack me off. I've fantasized about this moment so much since I started pursuing Cameron, it's hard to believe that it's actually happening.

He licks my hard c.ock from top to bottom and then up again, he places his mouth over the tip and sucks gently. I bite my lip as I watch him, trying to hold back moans but I'm not very successful. He pulls away and I whimper in disappointment.

He smirks at me. "You taste good baby, better than I expected..."

Our gazes are locked as he places his mouth back on me and starts to move his head slowly. I know this is all new to him, just like it is for me but he's making me feel so good. My body is shivering as pleasure spreads through it.

He scrapes his teeth gently on my length and I gasp and let out a surprised moan. That actually felt really good. I want him to do it again. As if he reads my mind he does it again and my head falls back.

"Cam," I moan softly, my eyes are shut but I pick my head back up and look down at him. I don't want to miss a moment of this.This is probably the sexiest moment of my life, I have never been this turned on. I feel like I'm going to burst.

He starts to bob his head faster, I try not to move my hips too much because I don't want to gag him. He jerks off what doesn't fit into his mouth and I'm moaning his name louder. I can't stop as I start to thrust into his mouth, I can feel my high coming. He moans around my c.ock and the vibrations cause my o.rgasm to hit me suddenly. I c.um deep into his throat and I can see he's swallowing all of it. I flop back onto the bed, breathing heavily as the aftershocks of my o.rgasm start to fade.

He licks me clean and he pulls himself up higher in the bed. I look at him with drowsy eyes and he cups my face gently.

"Do you forgive me now, baby?" He asks me softly and pecks gentle kisses onto my lips.

"Maybe," I reply smiling sleepily at him. He kisses me again, harder this time his teeth nip at my lips. I can taste myself in his kiss and it might be weird but I like it.

"Maybe?" He replies, pulling away. He runs his hands up and down my sides. I don't think I'll ever get used to him touching me like this.

"Yes, I forgive you," I tell him. "But don't ever do that again, I'm serious Cam. Talk to me first."

"I know... I'm sorry, baby." He says as he brings his hands up to my cheek and caresses the skin there gently. "I don't deserve you but I'm too selfish to give you up."

His words make butterflies explode in my stomach and I lean in and kiss him.

I start to feel cool so I reach down and pull my boxers back on. Cameron strips down to his briefs and slides back into bed with him. I'm comfortable and content in his arms, happy that I don't have to sleep without him for the rest of the night.

A/N- Yaasssss or Naahhh? comment lemme know! I LOVE YOU ALL.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 4.6K 32
He is a kind of boy who is quite, yet loves to laugh. If you are falling down he will be right there to pick you up. He is the one who always say sor...
72.5K 694 10
I am his nothing but "NO...GET OUT!" I heard a laugh. I shivered. He was my hunter. I was going to lose but I would fight. "I want you to leave. I...
168K 6K 52
1st book in the Carpe series Carpe Noctem- Seize the night We were polar opposites. We ran in different social circles. But, somehow, our mutual love...
16.6K 1.8K 53
I made my way through the dark apartment and found the couch. What was going on at this hour that wouldn't allow me to sleep? Whatever it was it was...