Destiny - (Seven Deadly Sins...

By Red-Ramen

Long before time had a name, Dragons ruled the world. They had all the power they lusted. It scared people to... More

Y/n's Character Profile.
Prologue.
Chapter 1. Sins.
Chapter 2. Identity.
Chapter 3. Slumbering Envy.
Chapter 4. Give me your pain.
Chapter 5. A Journey with A Monster.
Chapter 6. Fighting Our Way To Baste Prison.
Chapter 7. Memories Of The Lost.
Chapter 8. Certain Memories of Certain People.
Chapter 9. "The New Generation?"
Chapter 10. The Start of A Festival.
Chapter 11. Pent-up Feelings.
Chapter 13. The Worry of The Sins.
Chapter 14. The Armour Giant.
Chapter 15. Trust Was His Downfall.
Chapter 16. The Fragments.
Chapter 17. Breaking into the Capital.
Chapter 18. A Knight's Curse.
Chapter 19. With the Blood of a Demon.
Chapter 20. How to Save a Broken Soul.
Chapter 21. The Sacrifice of a Friend.
Chapter 22. The Wrath of a Dragon.
Chapter 23. Preparing for a Trip.
Mini Chapter! (Bonus)
Chapter 24. The Day of the Departed.
Chapter 25. Kiss for a Ki-Not.
Chapter 26. The Meaningful Blue Tunic.
Chapter 27. The Albion at the Camelot Wall.
Chapter 28. Dragon Meets Truth.
Chapter 29. The Scarred Girl.
Quick Question! - The Movie.
Chapter 30. Where Friendship Goes.
Chapter 31. The Trials Begin!
Chapter 32. The Promise I Made.
Chapter 33. Shaken Trust.
Chapter 34. Parting Ways.
Chapter 35. The Journey of Yakul and Jericho.
Chapter 36. Sunshine.
Chapter 37. Deadly Maze.
Chapter 38. The Clouding Skies...
Chapter 39. Sweet Relief.
Chapter 40. The Aftermath.
Chapter 41. Benevolence Falls.
Chapter 42. Purity's Hatred.
Chapter 43. The Return of a Legend.
Chapter 44. Peliodas!
Chapter 45. Unwelcomed Memories.
Chapter 46. I'll Save You.
Chapter 47. You Saved Us.
Chapter 48. Just... Shut up.
Chapter 49. A Cursed Love.
Chapter 50. Human Vs. Dragon.
Chapter 51. A New Threat.
Chapter 52. The Turning Point.
Chapter 53. In the name of...
Chapter 54. The Coldhearted.

Chapter 12. Jerk.

10.9K 376 108
By Red-Ramen

~Jerk~

A contemptibly foolish person.

~No one's P.O.V~

"Meliodaf has started things up with a ferocious preemptive strike!" Love Helm shouted excitedly as Y/n sat up absurdly, looking around with slightly widened eyes as debris fell off her head.

Y/n made eye contact with Meliodas, whose fists were clenched by his sides as he walked over to her, "Look, those boys have the wrong person. I don't remember them at all, okay?" Y/n tried to reassure him, holding her hands up.

"That's enough!" Meliodas went to punch her, she rolled out of the way, sliding across the ring, a glare now on her features instead of her soft (e/c) eyes, "Back off, Meliodas!"

Out of the corner of her eye, Y/n could see Ban with a wide grin on his lips, his eyes closed happily as he chuckled smugly.

"This might get ugly if I don't fight back." Y/n spoke to herself, lifting her hand, it made contact with Meliodas' fist. Grabbing his wrist in a quick motion, she twisted it, making him groan before he was pushed back.

He skidded back, growling as he held his arm before jumping right back at his opponent. The ground beneath them cracked open on several occasions as the two fought.

"Sheesh, can the ring even  take all this punishment?" A man questioned as he took large steps back from the ring.

Meliodas went to deliver another punch, only for Y/n to block it with her arm before defending herself from another hit by punching his other arm back.

Sending one of her own at him, he caught her fist in his hand as she had done previously, using it to hold her close as he kicked her in the stomach, making her feet lift from the ground, she punched him, making the blonde fall on his back.

As her feet landed on the ground, Meliodas flipped himself up, "Jerk!" He sent a powerful punch at the girl, Y/n blocked his punch with her hand, her other arm behind it for support, however, the loud cracks that followed made chills run down people's backs.

The two froze in the position. Their body tensed as they could both feel a massive wave of Magic heading their way.

Jerk, huh?

Then I guess guys don't need me around...

"What's going on?"

"Is it over?"

"Don't leave us hanging!"

"Start fighting!"

"They haven't flexed so hard that they wet themselves, have they?" Hawk questioned with Elizabeth on top of his head, wrapped in the cloth Hawk had ever so amazingly wrapped around her.

Without a word, Ban began taking long strides up to the ring. King and Diane looked at each other, giving a small nod, King levitated over to the ring while Diane followed Ban up the steps.

"What's the matter? What are you doing?" Elizabeth asked silently as Meliodas let his hand fall and he and the other Sins turned to the people of Vaizel.

"My real identity is Captain of the Seven Deadly Sins! I'm Meliodas, the Dragon Sin!" Meliodas shouted out to the people, making some gasp while others snickered at the 'kid's claim.

Y/n lowered her arms, feeling her right arm twisting and turning as it healed, looking at her palm, remains of blood were there. She sighed.

"We're taking over Vaizel! Everything here belongs to us now!" He continued as Y/n turned her head to them, looking at the Sins' backs.

They did fine on their own...

Maybe I shouldn't have showed up at all...

You know that isn't true.

"I'm giving you less than one minute to clear out of this town! Understand?! If you don't, we're gonna kill you all!"

"You're not fooling anyone, you brat!" A man shouted up at the blonde.

"You don't look a thing like him!" Another added, his fist raised.

"But given how strong they are, it just might be true..." A man countered, thinking it through in his head.

Y/n's eyes widened slightly as she felt the fast approaching attacks. Growling, she pushed between Ban and Meliodas, her (e/c) eyes narrowed dangerously, adding fear to the sight of her with blood smeared across her face, "GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!!" She roared at them, causing them to scream, some fleeing in fear while others shivered in their boots, but stayed.

"Hey, what's that?!" Y/n heard shortly before the sound of Meliodas grunting as he jumped into the air, the sound of his blade cutting through the air before a large, explosive fire ball was sent the other direction, saving the ring from complete destruction.

More landed around them, in the town, further up the mountain, the road leading to the ring.

Meliodas landed on the ground, his broken blade in hand, "Damn, they're here already?"

"That gear she's holding is Sacred Treasure class." King noted as the Sins looked up at the three Holy Knights standing on top of flying beasts.

"It sure is. I bet Guila's gotten a lot stronger than she was in the Necropolis. What's worse, there's three this time." Meliodas voices his worry.

"Let's split up for now."  He ordered before making his move to leave. The others did as well, soon enough leaving Y/n to stand alone there.

"They'll be fine on their own... Right?"

~No one's P.O.V~

Ban walked through the town of Vaizel, his thumbs in the pockets of his leather pants, the rest of his hands resting on the other side as he whistled, his scarlet eyes going over the destruction, "They sure know how to make an entrance." Just as he spoke, his ear twitched, he tilted his head casually to the right as something shot past his head.

His dark eyes narrowed at the rock that was thrown at him shortly before his eyes widened as he felt something pierce through his heart. Being pushed back into one of the houses that were still standing, cracks spreading across the wall as his back made contact with it.

"You have no idea how I've missed you." Jericho spoke, her black eyes wide as blood forces it's way out of Ban's mouth, "Does that hurt?" She snarled, however, Ban grinned at the knight before him.

"Now this is the kind of action every good festival oughta have!" He cheered, showing off his sharp canines, "Hold on, do I know you from somewhere?" He asked after.

"My name is Jericho." The female stated without the blink of an eye, her voice deep, "If I said that I was the Holy Knight apprentice you humiliated at Baste Prison, would you remember?"

"Oh, yeah, that's right, so you're that barber boy." He grinned, chuckling deeply, "I didn't know that you were into cross-dressing." He teased.

Jericho growled as she feared her blade out of Ban's chest before sending him flying through the very building he was pushed up against with ten, violent, powerful slashes, "Godspeed Ten Slashes!"

"The reason I was acting like a man was because I was feeling weak and wanted myself to seem more powerful." The Holy Knight states as she made her way over to the Sin of Greed, who was crouching down, his wounds not healing.

Jericho stomped on his chest, making a squeaking sound come from his body as it was forced to the ground, blood splattered on Jericho's cheek, "But that's no longer necessary. My hatred for you has brought me to an entirely new level of strength." She wiped the blood off of her cheek, smearing it onto her lips, "You are the one who made a woman of me. And you will take responsibility."

~No one's P.O.V~

"It's been a while, Meliodas." Guila's soft voice caught through the air, making the blonde turn to face her.

"Oh, hey there, Guila! What brings you here today?" He asked with a wave of his hand.

"I've learned a lot since our battle in the Necropolis. I am here today for a review session." The Holy Knight answered, slightly tightening the grip on her weapon.

"So you're here for revenge. Isn't that what you really mean?" Meliodas asked Guila as he went to pull his sword, "Okay, no biggie. I'll take you on."

"I doubt that. You're no longer much of a challenge." Guila smiled as she lifted her rapier, balls emerging from it, surrounding Meliodas.

They all held a yellow glow with a black center that got covered by streaks of yellow every now and then, "If I get careless and touch those things, I'm guessing they'll explode on me." Meliodas started as he finally pulled his blade, "It's a hassle, but I'll get rid of them one by one." He said, his green orbs going over them all to figure out witch on to go for first.

"Oh, they'll explode on their own. It doesn't matter how cautious you are." Guila barely got to finish her sentence before one of the orbs exploded behind Meliodas, making him gasp in both shock and pain.

"The first explosion will set off a chain reaction, trapping the target in a cage of flames." She stated as she watched Meliodas getting blasted higher into the air by several of her explosions, "Chain Explosion!" As the attack came to an end, Meliodas' unconscious body hammered into Ban's before they both fell to the ground, defeated.

"Are you done as well, Jericho? What happened to your lips?" Guila asked her companion as she walked towards her.

Jericho chuckled darkly as she went to meet Guila, "He didn't make it past my warm-up exercises." She replied as she met her, they both turned to the Sins, walking towards them.

"Disposing of the Seven Deadly Sins is no more than a side objective for us." Guila couldn't help the small grin taking over her lips, "Moreover, the enemies who merits the most caution is still at large."

"Even if the weakling is alive, she stuck her tail between her legs and ran. She's a coward if anything." Jericho replies to her friend, still not sure whether or not to believe Y/n was alive.

She had yet to see her with her own eyes.

"Hey, Captain!" A voice called out to the blonde, sounding rather lazy, "Looks like everyone's been evacuated!" King called out, flying in the air while lazily lying on his pillow.

His mouth fell open at the sight of Meliodas and Ban unconscious on the ground beneath him, "Captain? Ban?" Instantly, Guila sent a large number of her yellow explosion balls up at the Fairy King, his eyes widened, "Damn it!" He uttered before the Chain Explosion went off.

As the dust cleared, King was revealed to be in a laid back position, his hands behind his head and his legs crossed with Chastifol, in its Fifth form, Increase, circling around him, having saved him from the blasts, "Just kidding."

Jericho's blade caught through the small blades surrounding King, leaving him vulnerable for just a second before Chastifol formed back into its first form, hitting her in the back, she was sent to the ground with a scream.

Guila grunted as the dust cleared, sending a large explosion at King. Tilting his head, he lifted his hand, snapping his fingers, Chastifol returned to its Fifth Form, sending the hundreds of small blades at Guila, forcing her attack to a stop and her body into the ground.

King stretched with a yawn, small, tired tears in his eyes, "Alright, I'm just about warmed up now. So why don't we- Huh?" His amber eyes found the bodies of the two Holy Knights lying on the ground, their bodies shaking in pain as their teeth gritted in frustration, "You're done already?"

"You sure did a number on them, King!" Hawk shouted up to the Fairy King, gaining his attention, "They're not dead yet though. And I've got a couple of questions for these ladies." King replied, turning to the pig and Princess in the air, "Look after those two, will you?"

"Just leave them to me!" Hawk exclaimed, his ears flaring up as he leaned down, taking the shirts of the Sins in his mouth before taking off running, pulling them along on the ground.

King watched them run away shortly before turning back to the struggling Holy Knights, "Now, then. What's your real objective for being here?"

~No one's P.O.V~

Loud panting could be heard as Hawk finally came to a stop, beads of sweat running down Hawk's pink skin.

Hawk dropped the two Sins. Elizabeth clumsily slide down Hawk's side, her bare feet making contact with the ground, making her wince in slight pain.

She ran over to Meliodas' body, falling to her knees, "Whew, I'm beat!" Hawk turned to Elizabeth, "Are you okay, Elizabeth?" The said girl closed her eyes peacefully, "Please watch over Sir Meliodas..."

"Eliza- Huh?" Hawk blinked. Once. Twice. Then walked over to the praying Princess, "Elizabeth, I'm not sure, but I think you're getting bigger." Hawk shrieked when Elizabeth suddenly began to grow.

"Oh, no! My body's returning to its normal size!" She panicked, clenching onto her cloth as she grew. Elizabeth shrieked when she turned around, her eyes wide.

"Ellie?!" The girl with purple hair and brown eyes exclaimed, Griamore, who accompanied the girl, hurriedly turned his head away from the silverette, a blush covering his cheeks beneath his helmet.

"Veronica? Big sister?"

"Big sister?!"

~No one's P.O.V~

Elizabeth pulled on the pink sleeve of Veronica's jacket that she had borrowed, "Thank you for lending me this, Veronica. It's cute, but downstairs it's kinda breezy." She giggled nervously as she pulled at the end of the jacket to get it further down.

"Honestly, what the heck am I gonna do with you..." Veronica sighed, closing her eyes for a moment before opening them again, "But still, I'm glad that you're okay. It is you we're talking about. I figured you'd be alright."

"That's nice of you to say." Elizabeth replied with a light blush.

"Did you really think I was done, Stupid?! Seriously, how worried were you planning to make me?!" Veronica questioned, pointing her finger at Elizabeth, "This isn't like when we were kids and you snuck out of the castle to play! And even then, you made everyone panic when that bridge collapsed!"

"I'm sorry... B-" Veronica spoke up again, making Elizabeth's eyes sadden.

"On top of that! Rumours has it that you're out hunting Holy Knights with the Seven Deadly Sins and the Last Dragon!" Veronica growled at the female, making Elizabeth lightly glare at her.

"You don't understand!"

"Misunderstanding, my ass! Look, you're here with the Seven Deadly Sins, aren't you?! They're the ones who tried to overthrow the kingdom!" Veronica looked down at Meliodas and Ban, who were still lying on the ground, unaware of the fight going on between siblings.

"That's not..."

"And the Last Dragon! She's the worst of all! She's a monster that brings nothing but destruction and death to everything around her! SHE killed her own Clan!"

"I'm a bad person, Elizabeth. Just because I'm traveling with you and helping you, doesn't mean I'm gonna do what you and others think is the right thing." Y/n told her.

"Elizabeth, I made up my mind to search for the Seven Deadly Sins with you and to stop the Holy Knights." Y/n told the Princess, who didn't dare to look up at her, "Even if you die somewhere along the way, I'll make sure to keep the promise I've made to you."

"Y/n..."

"I'll keep my promise, but I won't change. I can't." She placed two fingers under Elizabeth's chin, tilting her head up to look at her, "But, I am a monster. Always have. Always will." She stood back up, turning to the direction of Baste Prison, "And no one can ever change that."

"See?! You're having doubts yourself!"

"Y/n isn't like that at all! And she'd never do something so horrible!" Elizabeth shook her head violently.

"I've had enough." Veronica lowered her head, "There's no point in standing here and talking about this." She grabbed Elizabeth's arm, making the Third Princess of Liones begin to struggle against her grip, "We're going home!"

"No! Let go of me!" At Elizabeth's shouts and struggles, green eyes snapped open and within a second, Veronica's hand was removed from Elizabeth's arm with a harsh slap, sending her stumbling back into Griamore.

Meliodas pulled Elizabeth behind him, his sword in a tight grip, one arm out to keep the princess behind him, his head lowered, shadowing his eyes, "I promised. I'm gonna protect Elizabeth."

"Sir Meliodas?" Elizabeth places her hand on the blonde's shoulder, making his head snap up to the two across from him, "Even if it kills me!"

Elizabeth huffed Meliodas from behind, making Veronica grit her teeth, "It's just like Hendrickson said... He told us you brainwashed her, and it looks like you've done just that." She growled as she pulled off her necklace, snaking the golden chain around her hand once before holding it out, "Rosco, Basla, Melcito."

At her words, the diamond-formed amber started glowing bright purple, Meliodas' green eyes widened at the same time as a silent gasp escaped him, his body disappearing into a black and purple mass that got sucked into the orb, leaving his blade to fall to the ground.

"Where did Sir Meliodas go? What happened?" Elizabeth asked, staring at the sword before her.

"H-He got sucked inside that rock?!"

~No one's P.O.V~

Y/n had made her way to the outskirts of the town. Her coat falling behind her as she took quick steps.

Sticking two fingers just past her lips, she whistled high enough for even the people in town to hear.

Just as her feet stepped down on the dried leaves, Y/n felt a pound in her chest. Her leg wobbled, sending her down to her knees as she leaned over, clenching to her shirt.

"Me... Meli..." She grunted, panting slightly, turning her head to look over her shoulder, Y/n's (e/c) eyes scanned over the town, "Something's wrong."

"Huh?" Y/n lifted her head at the sound of munching, she lifted an eyebrow at the sight of Yakul standing there, eating while staring at her, "Your stomach just keep going, d-doesn't it?" She smiled slightly as Yakul lowered his head to let Y/n grab onto his horns. She did, and pulled herself up on him, "Thank you, bud." She patted the top of his head.

~No one's P.O.V~

In a quick motion, Elizabeth grabbed Meliodas' sword shortly before snatching Veronica's necklace from her hand, clutching it close to herself.

"Bring Meliodas back!" She glared at the Princess and her guard, holding the blade out in front of her to stop any of them from coming closer.

"Sorry, I don't know how to do that." Veronica stated, crossing her arms as she closed her eyes.

Elizabeth's widened, tears filled them, just about to spill over, "I hate you for this, Veronica! You don't know them! Not a single thing!"

"Griamore."

"As you wish." Griamore complied, pulling his sword, he pointed it at Elizabeth. A purple barrier formed around her, caging her, the blade, and the orb inside his Perfect Shell, "You leave us no choice. We'll bring you back to the kingdom in there." He stated, his voice echoing ever so slightly under his helmet.

"This is nothing! My mighty trotters can bust right through your dumb bubble!" Hawk claimed, beginning to kick the bubble repeatedly with his... back-trotters?

"Not even the meteors that fall to the earth can destroy my Wall." Griamore claimed confidently.

"If that's how it is, I guess I'll break this with one arm." The voice of Ban, the Sin of Greed, made Griamore turn his head to see him holding Veronica in a lock, two fingers on her chin, making her tilt her head to the side, giving him clear access to her neck.

A devilish smirk smeared across his lips as he held a finger at her throat, "On second thought, maybe just one finger can slice through it."

"You dog!" Griamore growled, clenching his fist, "Remove your filthy hands from the Princess!"

"That's pretty dirty of you, using a woman as a hostage!"  Hawk scolded the Sin while glaring at him. Hawk shook his head, "I-I mean, good job turning the tables, Ban!"

Hawk loud shouts went ignored by Ban, who let his head fall to the side, his eyes narrowed dangerously at Veronica's neck, "Do as I say, and nothin' will happen to her." He spoke, his words confident as always, "Now listen up, bring the Cap'n back and let the Princess outta that bubble. Do that, and you'll get your woman back."

The very instant the last of his words left Ban's mouth, the sound of a blade cutting the air was heard.

Ban flared over his shoulder, blood coming out of his mouth as he fell to the ground, "You bitch... Jericurl." He groaned as the two large, fresh cuts made contact with the ground, dirt and grass making its way into the wounds.

"Princess Veronica!" Griamore shouted in relief as he caught her, "Are you alright?" Veronica didn't answer to the man, but instead turned around to find Jericho placing on foot on Ban's chest, pressing down. Blood splattered out of Ban's mouth, making him choke on it.

"You know..." Her eyes were wide, dark, and clouded by anger as she crouched down to the Sin, putting even more weight on him, "I've heard the rumours going around... But I have yet to see the Last Dragon." Her voice monotone as she spoke.

Ban struggled to breathe, Jericho leaned further down to him, "Are you sure she's alive? That you're not blinded by sorrow and pain?" A grin made it to her lips at the sounds of Ban's discomfort, "Where is she, Ban? Where is she when you are in the need of her?"

"Agh-! Sh-She's close. And she's gonna kick your ass." Ban spoke, barely getting out the words. Jericho hummed in satisfaction, smiling too sweetly, "She hasn't even showed up yet."

"There's no need for her to show up!" Ban replied, his teeth bared as his scarlet eyes held the stare of Jericho.

"Then let's give her one." Jericho stood back up, not even acknowledging Guila as she walked past her and over to the Princesses of Liones and Griamore. She lightly licked her lips as she lifted her sword, the sunlight reflected in the steel, shining in Ban's eyes.

"Y/n..." He mustered out, his fingers digging into the ground, dirt under his nails, "Come on, Y/n." In a shift movement, Jericho let her sword fall, aiming at Ban's heart. The Sin of Greed closed his eyes just before Jericho's sword pierced through flesh, emerging on the other side.

But Ban didn't feel a thing. Instead, he heard several gasps.

"NO!" Elizabeth's cry made Ban snap his eyes open, they were soon filled with worry as the figure in front of him had Jericho's sword pierced through her lower abdomen.

"You called my name..." Y/n's (h/c) hair shifted as she looked at Ban, who was laying behind her, "You didn't think I wouldn't show up... Did you?" She questioned, grinning with blood on her lips.

"As for you," She turned her head back to Jericho, her shaking hands barely having a grip on the sword, her black eyes open wide at the sight of Y/n. Said girl glared at the female as she spoke, "Bad move." Moving forward, letting the sword cut through her, Y/n clenched her hand into a fist, delivering a quick yet powerful blow to the Holy Knight, it sent her flying without her sword.

"We should hurry. Sir Griamore, please remove your magical ability." Guila spoke in a slightly hurried voice. And Griamore complied just as fast, lifting his hand, the purple shell disappeared, letting Elizabeth fall to the ground.

Y/n let a grunt out as she forced the sword out, lifting it to her eyes, she examined it for a second only to sigh in disappointment, "A little dull." She stated, throwing it on the ground.

Guila walked over to Elizabeth, getting down on one knee, "Your hand, please." She spoke, however, she had already reached out to take it, only for her hand to be shoved away by Veronica, "Not so fast."

Guila glanced behind her to Y/n, who kneeled down beside Ban. Wrapping her arm around his back, she helped him up into a sitting position, "Can you sit up by yourself?"

"We don't have much time." Guila stated, looking back at the Princess, "I appreciate the help. But I'll be the one to bring Ellie back home."

"Here." Y/n cupped her hand under the open wound in her stomach, once it was filled with blood, she lifted it to Ban's mouth, a few drops escaping through her fingers, splattering on the ground and Ban's lower stomach.

The Sin opened his mouth, tilting his head up, Y/n's hand followed, making him swallow the red substance.

"Thanks." The Sin sighed. Y/n hummed with a nod, laying Ban back down to let him relax.

"Your objectives... Or more precisely, Hendrickson's were only Meliodas and that sword, weren't they?" Veronica questioned. As a response, Guila pointed her weapon at her.

Griamore's eyes widened, "What are you doing?!"

"Now I asked that you hand Princess Elizabeth over to us peacefully." She smiled, "If you refuse-" Guila cut herself off as a purple barrier formed around her, lifting her into the air.

"I won't allow you to speak to the Princess that way." Griamore spoke, glaring up at the Holy Knight.

"Nicely done!" Veronica praised. Making Griamore smile under his helmet. Y/n stood up, making her way over to the group, "Elizabeth, give me the sword and the crystal." Y/n's voice was harsh as she walked over to her.

"Don't do it, Ellie." Veronica warned her sister. Elizabeth looked between the both of them, tears in her eyes. She did the easiest thing she could think of.

So she ran.

"Wait, Ellie! Ellie!" Veronica ran after her.

Y/n stayed back, a deep growl making its way from her throat.

"Would you like me to help you capture the Princess?" Guila questioned from inside the barrier.

"Save your concern." Griamore responded as Y/n huffed and ran after the girls, leaving Hawk to look after Ban, "I suggest you worry about your own fate."

"That's a shame." Guila said, making Ban loft his head to listen, "It's true we were ordered to bring her back, but if it had to be as a corpse that would be perfectly fine too."

Griamore's, as well as Ban's eyes widened, "PRINCESS VERONICA!!"

Elizabeth felt Veronica grab her shoulder, making her cry out, trying to get her off while she ran. As she stepped down on the grass, and a white glow appeared, making their eyes go wide shortly before an explosion went off, making the ground shake.

"Don't go off, running like that." Y/n grunted our, coughing into her tattered sleeve. The dust cleared, revealing a bloody Y/n and an unconscious Veronica.

And an unharmed Elizabeth.

"No... Why..." Elizabeth couldn't speak as she cradled Veronica into her lap, Griamore's heavy footsteps coming closer.

"This can't be happening..." Elizabeth trailed off as Y/n lifted herself up to sit, her eyes immediately locking on the orb in Elizabeth's hand.

Meliodas...

"Veronica, wake up! Please, open your eyes!" Elizabeth cried after her sister, shaking her shoulders.

"Don't worry. Her heart is beating, she's not dead." Y/n told the crying girl, getting up, "Most of the blood on her isn't even hers." She looked up at Elizabeth, cupping her cheek, she whipped a tear away, "The explosion knocked her unconscious, it didn't kill her." She said, then looked down at Veronica, "At least not yet." Came out of her as a mutter.

"She-She's alive, but she is in a weak state, I'm not sure that she's gonna make it." Y/n informed them, causing the tears in Griamore's eyes to spill over, a sob finally escaping him.

"Elizabeth..." The said girl looked back at Y/n, who had a pleading look in her eyes, holding her hands out, "Please." She looked down at the crystal Y/n held her hand out to, she looked back up, her eyes soft as she nodded, holding it out for her to take, which she did without hesitation.

"I'm here now, Meliodas." She spoke in a calm voice, lifting the amber to her mouth, she whispered, "You're safe now." She continued with her eyes closed, "I'm right here."

In a mass of darkness, Meliodas was standing, his body trembling.

"Meliodas..." At first, he didn't hear the voice.

"Meliodas." He whipped around, his green eyes softening, "Y/n... What are you doing here?" He opened his arms, walking towards her. He softly laid his arms around her, enjoying the comforting warmth her body gave off, "What do you think?" Was the words that echoed in the darkness as Y/n disappeared into the darkness.

"Y/n?" Meliodas walked forward, seeing her stand with her back to him, fiddling with her sleeve. He smiled, placing his hand on her shoulder. Y/n turned around with a confused look, "Who are you?"

His hand recoiled, "No... No, no, no!" Y/n looked at him weirdly before her body disappeared before his eyes. Meliodas whimpered as he fell onto his bum, clenching to his blonde hair.

He gritted his teeth when he felt arms wrap around him, "Y-You don't... You... Forgot me?" He asked, lifting his head to come face to face with Y/n, her eyes held a softness as she leaned her forehead against his, "I would never." She stated with a smile, "You're pretty hard to forget."

"Are you...?" His silent question was answered with a nod from Y/n, "I'm here now, Meliodas. I'm here now."

The purple crystal in Y/n's hand shattered to pieces, and a large, black mass came out. Shivers ran down everyone's spines beside the very girl holding the cause of the darkness.

Meliodas leaned on Y/n's shoulder, a happy, relieved sigh leaving his mouth as his eyes were closed peacefully, falling into a slumber.

"Sir Meliod-!" Elizabeth cut herself off when Y/n lifted her hand to her mouth, a finger over her lips, "Shh. He's sleeping."

"But I want to see him! It's important!" Little Gilthunder claimed as Y/n closed the door to Meliodas' sleeping chamber. Letting him get the well deserved sleep he longed for.

"What is so important that you need him right now?" Y/n asked the pink haired boy with a smile, crouching down to his height.

"He promised me he would train me today!" Gilthunder smiled proudly, placing his hands on his hips.

Y/n tilted her head a little at the boy, "Well, it's only eight in the morning." She said, standing back up, "I'm sure he'll have time later, but let him sleep for now." She went to walk away, but stopped once she felt a hard tug on the back of her white shirt.

"Hold!" Gilthunder ordered playfully, making her turn back to him with a snort in amusement, "As the son of the-"

"Why do you want to train so bad?" Y/n asked the pinkette, stuffing on hand into the pocket of her pants, "Well, I-I... I just have to!" Gilthunder crosses his arms, turning his head away from the girl.

"Whyyyy?"

He sighed, "Because... I wanna be just like the others!" His eyes were wide as he looked up at Y/n, who lifted an eyebrow in question, "I wanna go on adventures with you! Save the people!" Gilthunder jumped around, "The kingdom! And, um..." A blush covered the young boy's cheeks, "You."

Y/n smiled at the Son of the Grand Master, "Well, you've got a lot of work in front of you then." She shoved her head down the hallway, "Come on. What do you say we go sparing? Just until Meliodas wake up."

And so, Y/n began walking down the hallway with a beaming Gilthunder.

Oh, how he was going to show off to Griamore and Howzer!

"And as for the two of you..." Y/n looked up at Guila and Jericho, who was shaking ever so slightly, their weapons in hand.

Y/n's eyes glowed bright red, "You're gonna die." Haku's voice emerged out of Y/n before a blue glow took over instead, blue flames burning on her body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 9.7K 14
(Completed!) Y/N is a demon girl, but she's also the eighth sin that's been kept a secret from the world! Find out what will happen on her journey wi...
43.5K 1.6K 19
"𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘈 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 3𝘳𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘌𝘺...
32K 1.1K 21
When Elizabeth and her older brother set out on a journey to find the seven deadly sins and ask for their help in saving the kingdom of Liones they m...
54.1K 743 16
"Oh Diane.." King said gently. "I'm so sorry.. I did this to you.." He placed a hand on Diane's cheek. His whole world was collapsing before him. Dia...