Right Here (KTH)

By RiyaWritesRomance

Jimin's twin sister ends up losing her virginity to his childhood best friend, Taehyung, at a end-of-the-year... More

Prologue
Let Me Go
Seesaw
Break Your Heart Right Back
Say It
Thinkin' About You
Dancing with a Stranger
Right Here
Slow Down
Power Trip
The Feeling
New
Fucked Up
The Last Time
Feels
Epilogue

True Love

187 7 1
By RiyaWritesRomance

He was brushing his hands through my hair and I probably could've fallen asleep again.

"I wish it would snow," he said softly.

I smiled against his bare chest. "It probably will soon. Personally, I'd like it to wait until I was back home first."

He hummed in agreement. "You think Christmas is going to be awkward?" he asked.

My mind flashed to Taehyung at our table for Christmas dinner like he was several times before. Since his parents may or may not be busy, and if they weren't they might be there with us, plus my family and Jimin. Usually that wouldn't be a weird thing, but considering the current circumstances I couldn't help but cringe.

"I don't want to think about that just yet," I said, honestly.

"Scaredy-cat," he mumbled.

I shook my head, "I can't fucking wait until you have to look Jimin in the eyes after you tell him you're fucking me."

"Fuck you," he mumbled again, but I felt him laugh slightly all the same. "I definitely wouldn't use those words. I think he might castrate me."

"Nah, he'd probably just faint and you'd have a chance to change your entire identity before he came to," I said. My thoughts went back to the telling off that I would probably get as well. I cringed internally and my shoulders tensed automatically.

"What? You don't want to move to Peru with me?" Taehyung asked light-heartedly.

I relaxed and laughed. "Yeah, that would really suck. I just started over like five months ago."

"It'll be fine. You can just dance in a night club or whatever," he said.

I sat up and slapped his chest. "Are you calling me a stripper?"

"No," he grinned. "I'm saying you could become one."

I rolled my eyes and laid back down. "I hate you. I changed my mind. I'm un-fucking you right now."

"Un-fuck away. I've got it pressed into my mind like a hard-copy VHS tape," he said.

I snorted and there was a knock on the door.

"Yea-" Taehyung began to call out, but the door swung open.

People overuse the term heat of the moment, but in this instance there was really nothing else that I could blame. Stupidity and the heat of the moment. Maybe they were one in the same. Most of the time the phrase is used to excuse some sort of stupid behavior, like I don't know, maybe fucking your brothers best friend in a frat house they both live in and not locking the door? Being so swept up in confessing your love to said friend and sucking his dick that one little twist of a tiny knob attached to the larger knob couldn't be achieved. My mind debated this for what felt like minutes, but really it had to be less than milliseconds.

"Oh, fuck, my bad," Jimin said, covering his eyes before he processed what he was seeing, or at least I imagined that's what it was. "I was just going to ask if, if um, you wanted to get lunch," he stumbled over his words, mostly normally spoken even though embarrassed, but as his brain processed what he saw his words got slower and slower until they nearly trailed off. He ripped his hand from his eyes in an instant and a different sort of shock fall across his face. "What the fuck?"

"Oh fuck," I said as I pulled the covers over my face.

"Wait, I can explain," Taehyung said. It was so cliché I could have laughed if I wasn't internally panicking.

"What the fuck?" Jimin repeated, more pissed off this time.

I peeked out.

"No, fuck this. Fuck both of you," he said, and turned and slammed the door and began stomping down the hallway. "What the fuck?" I heard him yell as he left.

"God dammit," I muttered as I got up and haphazardly threw my clothes on, shirt first.

"Wait, maybe we should just-" Taehyung started.

"No, I gotta talk to him." I said as I pulled my pants on, barely stepping into my shoes before I had the door ripped open. "Just stay here."

I ran down the stairs where the door was already thrown open and as I left I saw he'd already trudged his way across the street, he was very obviously still angry by his stride. I ran after him until I was in talking distance.

"Jimin, wait," I said.

He barely turned, but faced forward again quickly. He kept walking, trying to ignore me.
I cut him off and stood in front of him.

"Jimin," I said, using a voice we only reserved for each other when we were really, really serious.

"There are like a million guys at this school," he spat.

I scoffed. "Why do you think you can police who I date?"

"I'm not trying to," he said, talking with his hands like he did when he was really worked up. "The two people you've wanted to chase this year just happen to be the sluttiest frat brother I have and my best friend? I thought you were dealing with Jin or whatever," he ranted.

"Can't you be happy that I'm not, though? He was an asshole and he cheated on me," I said.
Jimin shook his head, still angry. Then the look on his face changed as if he got a new idea. "Have you been fucking him this whole time?"

"What? No, why would I fuck Jin-?"

"Not Jin. Taehyung. Have you been fucking this whole time and that's why things have been weird between us and between him and I? Was this 'painting' you guys were doing an excuse for you to be fucking behind my back?"

"What?" I said even more incredulously. "No, Jimin, you saw us paint!"

"Oh, yeah," he said softly.

I ran my hands over my face. "Look, we're not just fucking, okay?"

His eyes squinted again, disbelief and disturbance mixing together. "Are you-" he stopped and pulled his head back as it dawned on him further. "Are you dating him?" he asked.

My cheeks puffed out and I looked down as I tried to explain or make it make sense, but I didn't really know what to say.

"What the fuck," he muttered, much more disbelief than anger right now. "Like actual serious, there are feelings on both ends, dating?" he asked.

"I mean," I tried to find the best word I could. "Yeah," I said softly.

"What the fuck," he muttered once again. He walked over to a nearby bench and sat down. I sat down next to him. "You're dating Taehyung?" he asked, still not believing me one bit.

"Yes," I said more firmly.

"You're dating Taehyung?" he asked again, but more softly.

"Yes," I said again. "I'm dating Taeyhung.

He looked off, confusion and more floating across his face. "What the fuck," he muttered softly to himself, ran his hands through his hair and then looked at me as if he didn't trust me once more. "You're dating Taehyung?"

"Yes, I am dating Taehyung. Yes," I repeated more firmly and aggressively.

He let out a breath and I saw the air exit his mouth from the cold. "Dating him enough to sleep with him," he said.

I rolled my eyes. "If you mean I like him and our relationship has progressed enough to sleep with him, then yes."

He leaned back against the bench, letting out another puff of air as his eyes widened with the reality of the situation.

I crossed my arms. "You slept with Eunha, so I think we're basically even," I said.

He gave me a disturbed look. "Not the same. Not even close."

I shrugged. I knew it wasn't, but I didn't want to be the only one being drilled and scrutinized.

"Well, you didn't even ask me if you could," I said.

He scoffed. "You basically pushed us together!"

"You pursued her mostly on your own," I said, but I knew he was right. I set them up.

"Whatever," he shrugged it off.

I uncrossed my arms and ran them up and down my thighs. Despite the cold weather, my palms were still sweaty from the argument. It seemed like Jimin was thinking and I couldn't think of what to say.

He was staring off again and that made me more scared to speak up. He knew that it was for real, and I just desperately wanted him to be okay with. I knew that I loved Taehyung, but Jimin being okay with it played a big part in if I could really let myself be with him or not. I knew it was the same for Taehyung.

He sighed again, looking defeated. "Okay."

"Okay?" I echoed.

He looked at me, thinking hard again, before he nodded. "Okay. You're dating Taehyung. I'll just... have to find a way to be okay with it. If you're both... actually happy."

I couldn't stop the smile from creeping up my face. "Okay," I said softly. I couldn't stop myself from flinging my arms around him in a tight hug.

He hugged me back.

"Thanks, Jimin," I said quietly.

"Just... don't make it weird. That's my one request."

I pulled back and nodded. "I promise. We'll be discreet and ease you into it."

He sighed again and nodded.

We said goodbye, he decided he still needed to be elsewhere for a while, and I went back to the frat house to give Taehyung the news.

Cuties This Was The Last Chapter Of This Book. I Truly Enjoyed Writing It. Stay Tuned For More Books Like This.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 508 14
Yoongi is a bit maybe a really a forgiving over his family, friends, Pack, so by the time Moon goddess decided who will be his mate, he doesn't think...
780K 30.2K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...
312 6 7
Jungkook has had a pretty good life up until he goes to college and he discovers that he may not be as straight as he thought. When his family finds...
174K 7.5K 71
Yoongi needed to be married within a few months. Taehyung needed somewhere to stay. Yoongi's sister happens to know Taehyung needed to be cared for...