The Boy Next Door {Completed}

By xplrrsolby

Sam moves next door to Colby... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•56•
•57•
•58•
•59•
•60•
•61•
•62•
•63•
•64•
•65•
•66•
•67•
•68•
•69•
•70•
•71•
•72•
new book

•9•

5.2K 104 84
By xplrrsolby

Sam

"Bye Sammy we'll see you Monday!" Devyn called as they go to the door going home to get ready for the party "bye guys! Have fun!" I called back from the steps.
"Hey mom?" I say as I walk in the living room "yes?" She looks up at me "could you get me Starbucks please?" I ask hopeful she laughs a bit "yeah I have to pick something up anyway" she explains standing up "yay! Thank you!" "Of course" she says and leaves the living room ruffling my hair I giggled and I leave the living room as well "I'll be back" she says grabbing her keys "ok bye!" I call and go up the stairs and I hear the door close as I get to the top. I go to my closet and change my clothes even though I'm not going anywhere I still change along with putting on shoes.
About five minutes later I hear the front door open "Sam!" I smile and I stand up and go downstairs and see my mom in the kitchen and I see my Starbucks on the counter and I smile and hop off the last step "thanks mom!" I smile and grab it "of course" she smiles "well I have to go out for work now" "oh ok" "oh and you have a friend here" I furrow my brows and she nods her head pointing and I look over and see Colby there and I squeak in surprise "how long were you there!?" He chuckles "the whole time" I furrow my brows not remembering him being there "well I'll go now, bye" my mom says "ok bye!" I say and she leaves and I drink my Starbucks "why are you here anyway?" "Well I'm not going to the party and you aren't either so I wanted to hang out" I nod and then the doorbell rings and I groan and go get it.

I open the door and my eyes go wide "w-w-why are y-you h-here" I stutter seeing my father "well I am moving somewhere that doesn't allow animals so I was wondering if you'd like to have him back?" I look down and see my dog that he took with him after leaving I gasp "p-please!?" He chuckles "here" he hands me the leash and a box of dog toys "th-thank y-you!" He nods and leaves and I shut the door and put the box of dog toys down and unclip the leash and pick him up smiling brightly "aww" Colby cood as I walked in the kitchen and he pet behind his ear "what's his name?" "Charger" I put him down and he jumped at my leg I giggled and I made him hyper and started chasing him giggling while I do and squealing at times when he'd turn around and try to bite me

Colby

I watched in awe as Sam played with his dog, smiling brightly while giggling and squealing. He ran back into the kitchen out of breath giggling slightly "ah!" He squealed as charger ran up to him and tried biting his hand I laughed and he sat on the floor with his tongue sticking out. Sam left and then came back with a box and he pulled out two dog bowls and he filled one up with water and put it on the ground and filled the other with food putting it next to it. He then sat on the counter and drank his drink and I smiled a bit admiring him and how adorable he is "so what do you wanna do?" I shrugged "wanna go to your room?" "no!" He squeaked I chuckled knowing why he said that "why not?" "Hm, dirty" he shrugged "that's ok" he huffed "no we're not going up there" "why not?" I asked again "cause it's dirty!" "I don't care you can clean it" he squinted at me and I smiled at how cute he is "no" "yes" "no" "fine I'll go myself" I said turning around walking towards the stairs "no!" He squealed and I heard him jump off the counter but I kept walking "stop!" He grabbed my wrist and I turned "c'mon" "nooo" he whined "Sam, c'mon" he sat on the floor criss cross crossing his arms "make me" "ok" I picked him up throwing him over my shoulder "no! Put me down!!" "Colby!! Stop!" He yelled as I started going up the stairs "Colby please!" I put him down once we I got to the top "we're not going in there!" He huffed crossing his arms "which one is it?" I asked "th- I'm not telling you!" He stopped himself I shook my head with a smile "you pointed at it" I smiled and went to the door "nooo" he whined and ran in front of me blocking the door "Sam how bad can it be?" He looked at the ground and shrugged "Sam its not dirty" I stated he sighed "fine it's not" "I know that" "I don't want you in there" I sigh "Sam, the only reason it really could be that I can think of is more on the feminine side and I don't care if it is and to be honest feminine things suit you, it's cute" he blushed as I said that nodding slowly "f-fine" he stuttered and I smiled and he reaches his hand back and opened the door facing away from it and I smiled seeing the familiar room.

Sam just stood there in the doorway not moving I laughed a bit "Sam?" He didn't say anything "Sam are you gonna go in?" He didn't do anything again "ok you asked for it" is said and waited a bit to see if he's do anything which he didn't so I picked him up again and he squeaked in surprise "Colby!" He squealed I chuckled and sat him on his bed he gasped and ran out of the room and downstairs I furrowed my brows and laughed a bit taking off my shoes and flopping on the bed pulling out my phone.

Sam

I came back up the stairs with my Starbucks and Charger I walked back in the room and Colby was laying on my bed I smiled a bit and I closed the door a crack so charger could leave if he wanted and I took off my shoes and went to the bed and sat charger on it and sat on the edge putting my phone and drink down onto he table and grabbing the remote and turning on netflix I sat criss cross in the middle of the side I'm on and charger came and sat in my lap and I giggled which made Colby look up at me and he smiled and looked back at his phone and then mine went off I furrowed my brows and I grabbed it

?: your cute

Sam: thanks :)

As I sent that text Colby's phone dinged I furrowed my brows and I sent a text quickly to see if it was him

Sam: hint?

But when I sent it his phone didn't ding so I frowned slightly

?: nope

Sam: fine at least tell me if your a close friend

?: not really

Sam: ok can I ask you questions and you answer them?

?: sure but not ones that will give me away

Sam: darn it :/

?: what's the first question

Sam: when's your birthday?

?: January 2nd

Sam: ok um do you have siblings

?: yes, his name is Gage

Sam: are you a boy or girl

?: thats a give away question cutie

Sam: oh..

?: your cute when your thinking

Sam: how can you see me!?

?: like I said have my ways 😉

Sam: creepy..

Sam: wait if your one of my friends your not single

?: not all of them are taken

Sam: like

?: uh Brennen Kat and Shea

Sam: not my friend, both into girls

?: then your right

Sam: yeah..

I sigh and turn off my phone and put it down and watch netflix and pet charger my phone goes off a couple times but stops. Then Colby sits up "are you ok?" "Hm, oh yeah I'm fine" he nods and stays silent. I sigh and I take charger off my lap and I get up and go to the tv and sit down and plug in the ps4 "what are you doing?" Colby asks as I stand up "here" I hand him a controller "ooo what game?" He asks exciedly I shake my head with a smile "hm, rocket league?" "Yes!" He says even more excited and a giggle slips past my lips as I put it in. I sit back in the bed and charger comes back in my lap then we start a round and I laugh as he rages and I rage as well but not as much as him.

It's know 8:30 and we're watching netflix or on our phones talking I get up from the bed "where are you going?" Colby asks I giggle "I'm hungry" I say and walk to the door "me too, I'm coming" he says and gets off the bed I giggle and I run down the stairs "Sam!" He calls and I hear his footsteps coming and I giggle and hop off the last step and open the fridge and I sigh seeing nothing to eat "how about we go out to eat?" I jump hearing Colby and he laughs "I don't have a car" I say "I do" he says and holds up his keys I giggle "ok c'mon"
We head back upstairs and put our shoes on and grab our phones and then we leave.

"Colby I want chick-fil-a" I whine as he goes the opposite direction "nope" I whine "I don't like chipotle!" "Fine taco bell" "nooo" "I'm driving not you" I huff and cross my arms "fine" I grumble and he pulls into the taco bell drive thru.
We get our food and he pulls into the parking lot and I take the bag from him and grab a taco "Sam that's mine!" He says as I unwrap it "not anymore" I say and take a bite "Sam!" I giggled and I looked in the bag "have this" I say and hand him a taco "no" he huffed I rolled my eyes "fine here" I hand him the one I took a bite out of and he takes it "your stupid" I giggle and I open the other one and take a bite.
We finish eating and he pulls out "oooo let's go there!" I say and point to an ice cream place "no" "what why!?" He laughs "I'm joking" he says and pulls in "yay!" He parks and we get out and go inside. We get our ice cream and go back to the car and he eats while he drives. As he sets his ice cream down in the center to do something I take a spoonful of it and eat it and take another "Sam!" He takes it back I giggle and eat the spoonful "oops" I giggle he shakes his head and chuckles a bit and he starts driving again as the light turns green.

We get back to my house and we go in and throw away the garbage and go to my room and Colby picks me up and I squeal "put me down!" He sets me on the bed and I squint at him wondering what he's about to do he smiles then he tickles me "no! Colby stop!" I squeal giggling "st-stop!" I fall on my back and wiggle and trying to get his hands off "stop!" "Nope" "Colby!" I yell and I sit up and back away from him and he looks at me and raises an eyebrow "oh no" I mumble and he starts to tickle me again "Colby stop!" I fall to my back again and he gets on me still tickling me "C-colby st-stop!" "You shouldn't have ate my food" "I'm so-sorry!" I squeal "too late for that" "no!" He laughs then stops and I go limp and catch my breath "tha- gah Colby!" He starts tickling me again "pl-please s-stop!" "Co-colby please!" He tickles me for about 3 more minutes then stops and I'm breathing heavily catching my breath.
I catch my breath and I look at Colby who's still on me and he's smiling at me I glare at him "meanie" he smirks "no! Colby don't you dare!" I say as I see him about to tickle me again he stops and scans my face and I grab his hands as he almost tickled me again "don't" I giggle he pulls them away "no!" I grab them against and interlock them so I have a better grip on them he looks at our hands and then I blush as I realize were holding hands "don't steal my food again" he says and I giggle "ok" "promise?" I giggle "Sam!" My mom calls I giggle and Colby gets off of me and one of my hands but not the other "let go Colby" I blush "promise?" I giggled again "i-" "Sam!" I yank my hand away "Sam!" Colby yells as I run out
of the room.

"Yeah mom?" I say as I get down there "why is there dog things?" She says looking through the box of dog toys "oh!" I went to the living room and I grabbed charger off the couch and went back in the kitchen and my mom gasped "how'd you get him!?" She said taking him from me "dad came by and dropped him off he said he was moving somewhere and animals weren't allowed" she smiled and nodded "oh also whos that boy that came over?" "he's still here and it's Colby" "the neighbor?" "Yeah" "oooo" she teased "moooommm" she laughed "Sam come here!" Colby yelled "get your man" my mom joked "moommm he has a girlfriend" she laughed and I went upstairs

"What Colby?" I said as I walked in and shut the door "uh can I stay over?" "Oh sure" I sat on the bed and grabbed my phone and checked the time 10:30 "Colby! Stop!" I squealed as he started to tickle me he stopped and laughed a bit "promise?" "Oh my god Colby" I giggled rolling my eyes "well?" I shook my head and got up and went to the closet "can't promise that Colby" I went in and looked through the clothes and grab a large hoodie and I shut the door and change into it.
I open the closet and I walk out and close it behind me and look up and squeak a bit seeing Colby in just boxers and he laughs and sits on the bed "colbyy what are you doing?" I whine slightly "what do you mean?" He looks at his phone "you don't have clothes on" he laughs "I sleep in boxers" he shrugs "oh ok um there's guest rooms it's next to my door" "ok" he says not looking from his phone I huff and walk to the bed and sit against the headboard and grab my phone and my eyes drift from my phone to his torso "I'm going to the bathroom" he says cutting me out of my trance "o-ok" he gets up and goes to the bathroom, I sigh and my phone goes off

?: goodnight cutie

Sam: goodnight

I put my phone down and then the bathroom door opens and then a phone starts to ring and I look over at Colby and he leans against the door frame and answers his phone and I look him up and down and my eyes land on his v-line and his slightly toned abs.
"Y'know my eyes aren't down there" Colby says and I jump and look at his face and hes smirking and I blush "I- um uh" "you were what?" He smirks "umm i- uh" I look away from him and go under the covers and curl in a ball, embarrassed and I hear him chuckle and I whine and curl away more. Then theres a dip in the bed and I hear netflix start playing I whine and turn the opposite way, facing away from him still in a ball "aw Sammy" I blushed at the nickname and how it just rolled off his tongue "c'mere" he wraps his arms around me and I blush more my face probably fully red "Sam come here!" My mom calls "thank you" I mumble quietly and get out from Colby's arms and off the bed and run downstairs "oh my god thank you!" I hug her "uh your welcome?" I pull away "woah your face is red" "I know!" "What happened?" "I changed and then when I came out he was just in boxers then he walked out of the bathroom he got a call I stared at him he seen me and then got in bed by me and wrapped his arms around me" she laughed "stoooppp" I whined "why did you call me anyway?" "Um I don't know I forgot" I groaned "but get to bed you have school tomorrow" I groaned again "ok goodnight" "night" I went back upstairs

I closed my room door behind me and I walked to my bed and sat on it feeling awkward and uncomfortable. Colby laughed a bit "Sam it's ok that you did that I don't care" I nod slowly and he laughed again "pick a movie" he said and tossed the remote in front of me and I grab it and put on a random movie and put the remote on the side table and went under the covers laying down and Colby laid down after also getting underneath them "are you sleeping in here?" I ask "well I won't if you don't want me to" I nod "I'll leave once I get tired" he said again "o-ok" I stuttered wanting him in here but I don't want to say anything.
My eyes fall closed not being able to keep them open anymore and I turn and pull the covers up more and fall asleep.

Colby

Sam turns around and he's now facing me and soft and quiet snores come from him I smile and wrap my arms around him and pull him close and he snuggles into me I smile and kiss his head and play with his hair and watch the movie.
Sam turns back around and I turn on my side and put my arms around him and pull him closer keeping my arms tightly around him and close my eyes with a smile happy to have him
in my arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1.9K 35
In which a girl meets a boy at karaoke night
9.7K 280 20
*•.¸♡ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ♡¸.•* In which a girls crush dates her ex best friend
13.9K 566 21
★彡[ᴡʜʏ'ᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ]彡★ In which a girl falls for a boy that might not be over his ex Scenery sequel
69.1K 2.3K 23
What happens when Sam Golbach moves next to the one and only Colby Brock?