Falling Again || bnha

By Helolo06

❝BUT IF I HADN'T FALLEN, I WOULN'T HAVE MET YOU ❞ [various x reader] When an unknown... More

"Hello, World!"
Rude
School or Prison. Aren't those the same?
This is why I don't socialize.
The Purple Man
Secrets. We all have them either if we know them or not.
V is for Villain
Midnight coffee
Why can't I have my Sweets in Peace??
Don't you think it's a bit cold for ice cream?
A God/Hero wannabe
A Hug that was worth the wait.
Takoyaki: the love of my life
The goddamn Hero outfit
A Destructible God
Honey and Milk
Just like Home.
Urgh, Where are you, Sleep?
Me? A God? Pfft
Would you hold my hand, if the world was up to flames?
Lil' Museum of covers (Falling Again edition)
The unordinary life of (Y/n) (L/n)
Crazy How Fast this felt Like Home.
My weakest point isn't my mind
STOP EATING MAH FOOD ARGHHHH
The Beast isn't merciful.
I wanna become something else.
A magical girl! That's what I'll become!
Midnight and coffee.
Whatever you say, Brocoboy. Whatever you say.
How long I wanna stay by your side? Does forever count?
Forever is not a number? Oh, then infinity.
Infinity can't be determined? Then as long as you're alive.
I don't care if you're going to live for an hour or thousands of years.
I want you, so stop denying my love.
But I don't want your love.
JUST WHO THE HELL AM I?
Seth was big big dragon, with a big big heart.
Yellow is now my favorite color.
A broken home, makes a broken hero.
Aren't broken heroes, just villains?
Give me the goddamn stars
Almost a happy ending.
Love is such a bitter medicine, and I'll never take it.
I think the world likes to see me suffer.
Don't worry, darling, I will always be your safe Haven.
Monsters will always be my favorite.
Wow, so many creative names.
The light has gone out of life. It doesn't shine anymore.
Has no one told you that you should bow before your god?
"Eyes blue like the Atlantic and I'm going down like the titanic."
I'll say a little prayer for you.
The World was only meant for the chosen ones.
I am not worth saving.
For you, I choose death.
We were meant to be. Can you not see it?
You were only a child.
Love is everywhere.
You are like cinnamon rolls
Annoucement

Burn Marks

20.7K 658 664
By Helolo06

Why are you still reading this?

Bored? Lonely?

Oh well we all are.

Soo about OP......... you are reading a fucking god fanfiction and expect the reader to be weak?.... you are in luck, since the MC is a fallen goddess, I made sure in the begining she is strong, and slowly she'll become weak, losing bits and bits of her power. However, she is not invencible. Basically I wanna play with the pieces, of how giving quirks to humans was a horrible mistake.

She'll get really OP when things start to go downhill.

Anyway, her thoughts will be in itallic to help ya.

-----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1:Burn Marks

--------------------------------------------------------------

I would tell you all the reasons why I'm falling, if I knew them.

Maybe, I ate the last bread, or won someone in a game. I dont know, Gods can be unreasonable sometime.

When she fell, gushes of wind bended her broken wings every way possible. If it wasn't for the ashes and burning feathers in her sight, she wouldn't know her wings were on fire.

Before dooms day, she had wings that reached the sky, they had this golden, acient color, like those historic letters, that in one touch could dissolve. But now you couldnt make out if those were still wings or just ashes.

Buildings began too emerge, as she reached closer to the ground. It was still day but if you saw her falling you would also mistake her for a falling star, no, meoteor.

Right now Im falling in an angle of 45°,or in other words the worst, most destrutive angle for me.

Red warning signs began to appear in her sight, that was her power, aside from taking the user's current state, it could calculate the most plausible future. Let's just say hers didn't look good.

WARNING: CRITICAL CONDITION.

WARNING: 0 SOLUTIONS FOUND

CHANCES OF SURVIVAL: 0.002%

WARNING: CRASHING IN
3
2
1

Ĭ̈ w̆̈ĭ̈s̆̈h̆̈ y̆̈ŏ̈ŭ̈ ğ̈ŏ̈ŏ̈d̆̈ L̆̈ŭ̈c̆̈k̆̈

0

in less then one second the girl made contact with the ground. Debris flew everywhere, as the city was emerged in fog, the sound warning all nearby heroes and villains of her arrival in the city. From the sound of her destrution, one could think the moon crashed on earth.

Pain shot through her body as she layed on the crater she made in the ground. People and Heroes stood close to the crater, while the villains stayed in the shadow but none of them dared to get closer.

slowly she sat up, bringing her bloody hand to her back, there were no wings but only the memory of it. two long,deep cuts ran through her shoulder blade to the end of her rib cage. her bloody hand began to shake as the golden blood had now turned red.

For a mere second she forgot the pain as the cheers reached her ears, Japans most famous heroes had arrived. All Might, the number one hero who was in the neighborhood, along side Endeavor And Hawks, who this neighbor was protected by.

As they entered the crater the heroes stood safe distance away from her. The girl stood up slowly blood poured out of her cuts, leaning on her leg as she held her hand closer to her stomach.

Laying his eyes on the bloody girl, the winged hero smiled as he walked closer."come on, dont tell me you guys are scared" he laughed, he found it funny how no one dared to come closer to a harmless, injured little girl. The girls eyes shined red as she began to concentrate on the proaching hero.

CRITICAL CONDITION: EXTREME BLOOD LOSS

CRITICAL CONDITION: WINGS NOT FOUND

Analise oponent.

αղαlísíղց օթօղҽղԵ...

íղբօɾตαԵíօղ բօմղժ.

"shes just a little girl"

ɳαɱε : Keigo Takami

ɦεɾσ ɳαɱε: Hawks

τγρє :Jerk

Endeavor blocked any sound from the chicken as he analyzed the girl. She was hurt, barely standing over the pool of her own blood. Was she even worth a fight, one touch and she could fall. but as he met her eyes, he knew she was still dangerous.

ƒιgнτιиg ѕτγℓє:
Ranged + Support Combat

գυιяκ: fierce wings

"Hawks!! don't go any closer!"

"Endeavor," Hawks shook his head, in dissapointment by his idol " and here I thought you would agree with me" he turned around, milimiters away from her.

OPONENT IS ON ALERT.

"hey, you okay over there-" before his fingers could touch the girls hair, she twisted his arms and kicked his knees, grabbed a sharp rock and put it against his neck as she whispered in his ears.

"if you even think about using your quirk on me, ill slice your throat faster than your mama made you"

The winged hero gulped, as he looked at the fire hero in a save me please state.

"God, How can you be so stupid?!!?" Endeavor face palmed. The pressure seemed to get heavier, as the warning signs in her vision came constantly.

Heroes began to panic, as the winged hero took in the features of the girl. "You're a bit young to be threating, well known heros like me."

(y/n) was taken by suprise by Hawks speech, her eyes darted from her calculations to the hero, for only a mess to come out of her mouth.

"What the- oh shut up" the hero snisckered, The girl's body grew hevier. she was just too tired to deal with this much information.

"So what do you want? Money, dignity-"

"a better hostage" She sighed, closing her eyes then opening them again.

"You don't look good"

"I'm seriously gonna kill someone if you dont shut up" The hero immedietly shut up, but thoughts still swirled from his mind. After a few minutes he asked.

"Hey, how did you even survive the fall-" Suddenly the hand on his neck was let loose, as he felt weight fall on his wings. The girl had passed out and now was completly harmless.

He slowly took the girl, minding her cuts as he walked past the heros "after that fall, there was no way she could harm someone."

↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝

She slowly opened her eyes in a white room, as her quirk reajusted to the unsual place. It was a simple room. She layed on the bed, as she analyzed the room. A window, a door, few cabinets with locks and another door that led to the bathroom.

lօcαԵíօղ: (Villain) Hospital

cσµɳƭɾყ: Japan

cíԵվ: Unknown

What do you mean unknown?? (y/n) whined, it's been a while since she had received an unknown answer.

She scanned the room there was nothing she could use as a weapon. Her eyes dilated as she saw needles attached to her arm, ripping the tubes out she jumped towards the window. One arm held onto the other as she tried to open the window.

աíղժօա lօckҽժ

Slowly she brought a hand towards her back, only for now istead of wings there were stiches, wrapped in bandage. She swallowed a lump in her throat, biting back the crying as she slowly opened the hallway door. Only to come face to face with Endeavor.

"Trying to escape?" He looked down at the girl. Out of reflex, she slamed the door shut, her heart jumping out of her chest.

"Holy crap, that guy was scary " She breathed out as she looked at the door again.

ժօօɾ օթҽղ

She slowly she opened the door again, as her eyes met Endeavor. She patted his chest, her eyes shined gold, as she attained more information."So before you kill me can I have like a 5 second head start?" She smiled

ตօɾҽ íղբօɾตαԵíօղ օբ ҽղժҽѵօմɾ բօմղժ

ճlօօժ Եվթҽ: AB

բαตílվ αղժ αcզմαíղԵαղcҽs:
.. ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵐᵒʳᵉ

աҽαkղҽss:
Overheat

cɾíตҽs: Domestic and Child abuse.

"Excuse me, Miss?" (Y/n) looked at the officer, no older than twenty. "Would you mind coming with me?" He was definitely not experienced in dealing with villains.

(Y/n) gave one last look at the fierce hero, shivering a bit from his gaze. She gave a wide grin to the officer " of course not!" Right now, it would be best for her not to resist, not after what happened after her crash.

The officer stood by metal door, looking at digital lock. Oh god, he forgot the password. After a bit he looked at the paper in hand before putting the password. He stepped aside showing the room.

"Please come in" it was a simple interrogation room, a table with a handcuff atached and two chairs. (Y/n) sat down as the officer chained her to the table.

He bowed a little before saying "Thank you for your cooperation" he left leaving you alone in the room.

Yeah, he must be definetly new.

She looked at her reflection as she wondered what could be behind that mirror. More Heroes, or dectetives, or worse! People! The problem with people is that they are the most ignorant and annoying, one of the reasons why she didn't come down to earth.

I guess now we just wait and see.

boopboopboopboopboop

AN:
oh hi!! didn't see you there! How's ya day been?

just dropping in to say that you'd look more pretty/ handsome if you clicked that vote button.

just kidding you already are. Now, serious talk, Thanks for reading the second chapter!

i hope you got what her quirk is. basically its an all knowing google. What I like to call 'Hoogle' Heaven's google. When she activates the quirk its like tony's starks techno things, she see's lots of information. And according to the color her eyes shines it indicates different things:

Blue: activated and normal
Gold: When touched the person or object, attained more information.
Red: Critical condition, gold cannot be activated.

Gold only stays for as long as she touches the person, meanwhile red and blue stays for aslong as she uses it. Since she has an insecure ass, she will use it a lot. To a time where people will mistake her actual eye color.

Basically she can calculate her opponents next movement. When she touches a person, she gets cool things like current location, heartbeat, and even stress level.

She can only calculate, not predict. She's in a constant gamble. Which will make her paranoid if she doesn't use her quirk for a long time.

I won't describe much of eye colors so you can imagine your own.

Anyway that's all, I hope you have an amazing day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 103K 104
❝ honestly, i thought i would be dead by now. ❞ (l/n) (y/n) is a contradiction. she's strong, yet stoical. powerful, yet subtle. insistent, yet quiet...
6.1K 156 23
[Y/n] [L/n]. A fifteen year old girl who is an incredible powerful young woman. She wants to become a hero to honor her parents, who were murdered by...
2.9M 99.9K 161
"...You can't go through life on your own, just like a hero can't always save the day on their own. Sometimes, they need a bit of help from their fri...
200K 7.9K 24
【 OLD VERSION 】 You can find the rewritten version through my profile :) ❝ Did you just grow a fucking cactus on my ass? ❞ ➪ ⁱⁿ ʷʰⁱᶜʰ ᵃ ᵍᵃᵐᵉʳ ᵍⁱʳˡ ᵐᵉ...