๐€๐๐’๐‚๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ|๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š–๐™น๐š’...

By psychoxen-

๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ฃ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ง๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐’๐ž๐จ๐ค๐ฃ๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐Ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๏ฟฝ... More

INTRODUCTION
-I-
-II-
-III-
-IV-
-V-
-VI-
-VII-
-VIII-
-IX-
-X-
-XI-
-XII [M?]-
-XIII-
-XIV-
-XV-
-XVI [M]-
-XVII-
-XVIII-
-XIX-
-XX-
-XXI-
-XXII-
-XXIII-
-XXIV-[M]
-FANART-
-XXV-
-XXVI-[M]
-XXVII-
-XXVIII-
-XXIX-
-XXX-
-XXXI-
-XXXII-
-XXXIII-
-XXXIV-[M]
-XXXV-
-XXXVI-
-XXXVII-
-XXXVIII-
-XXXIX-
-XL-
-XLI-
-XLII-
-XLIII-
-XLIV-
-XLV-[M]
-XLVI-
-XLVII-[M]
-XLIX-
-L-
Not an update
-LI-
-LII-
-LIII-
-LIV-
-LIV.V-
-LV-
-Epilogue-
NamJin and YoonSeok drawing
13K Special Q & A
Q & A

-XLVIII-

984 72 19
By psychoxen-

(6 months and 29 days since Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

"I'm here!" Taehyung exclaimed, making his presence known to Seokjin who was in the kitchen, baking another cake for Yoongi's birthday.

"I can see that very clearly." Seokjin chuckled, not taking his eyes off his work, pouring melted chocolate over the base cake. Taehyung tossed his sack on the sofa before walking over to Seokjin who's now three months into the pregnancy, his bump showing through his dress.

"How are you my dear brother in law?" Taehyung teased, knowing how Seokjin hated formality (except being called hyung) at all costs.

"Please refrain from talking like that. It gives me goosebumps." Seokjin scoffed, decorating the cake with beautiful blue and white edible flowers. "But I'm doing quite well, thank you. How about you? I haven't heard anything from you since Hobi's birthday." The older omega slightly pouted, making sure that Taehyung saw it.

"Oh I have a lot to tell!" Taehyung exclaimed happily, perking Seokjin's interest. "Oh? Do tell." The older omega ushered, still focusing on the decorations on the cake.

"Well, Ggukie has been forced by the court to take a consort! Can you believe them?! They said I might not be able to produce pups that's why Gguk needs a royal consort." Taehyung pouted while Seokjin just stared at him as if he just ate dirt. "Why the hell do you look so happy then?!"

"Well, I was upset at first. But Jungkook assured me that he'll only love me and me alone. He's merely getting a consort out of duty. Then I got to know his consort, his name is Beomgyu and he's such an adorable human bean!" Taehyung exclaimed, making pinching gestures, imagining Beomgyu's cheeks before him. Jungkook would treat Beomgyu like a friend but barely interact with the omega at all which the consort didn't mind. Taehyung however, treated Beomgyu like his best friend, taking him everywhere along with Soobin.

"Are you sure you're not hiding your jealousy underneath that happy facade?" Seokjin asked, now covering the freshly decorated cake with a lid to prevent flies from getting to it. "Goodness no! I really appreciate Beomgyu being the one Gguk chose instead of a bitchy and stuck up noble omega who thinks they can steal Gguk from me. I like Beomgyu because he's not even asking for Gguk's constant attention and he loves seeing me and Gguk happy together. Sure, he also has the same mating mark as me and is now probably carrying Gguk's pups but I don't mind."

Taehyung then trailed off and looked at his flat stomach, caressing it while smiling sadly. "My heat hasn't came at all so me and Gguk didn't have a chance to make pups of our own. At least with Beomgyu, Gguk has an heir that would make people and the court happy."

Seokjin pursed his lips before embracing the younger omega. "Oh Tae... I'm sorry you have to lose your pups..."

"It's fine really! I'll be happy to take care of Yoongs, Hobi, Yeonjun, yours and Beomgyu's pups! I'll be the best babysitter ever!" Taehyung smiled genuinely, leaving Seokjin no choice but to admire his optimism. He has never seen someone so positive and optimistic despite all he's been through.

Seokjin sent Taehyung a sceptical look.

"You sure you're fine? If I'm in your situation, I would probably cry and throw a tantrum at my alpha for even having a consort." Seokjin joked, trying to light the mood for himself as Taehyung seemed fine enough already.

"I am silly! Just having Jungkook by my side and loving me is enough. And the pups or pup Beomgyu is carrying will be the future of our kingdom. It's all for the greater good."

Seokjin smiled at Taehyung in admiration before ruffling the younger omega's hair.

"You're really fit to be queen Tae. So selfless and kind. Truly unlike me that's such a brat. Not that I don't regret it though. Miraculously, my selfishness and bratty nature get me this amazing life with an alpha I truly love, pups to love and take care of, a humble house, and the soon to be light of our lives." Seokjin stated looking at his bump and caressing it.

"I envy you to be honest but I know I should be content that I even mated with Gguk. Having Jungkook love me is all I've ever wanted and ask for. The gods despises me so I wouldn't be greedy and ask for pups as well." Taehyung smiled, staring at Seokjin's baby bump with longing.  The room was silent, none of them dare to break it as it's already comfortable as it is.

"Yoongs wait!" Namjoon's shrieked could be heard from outside as a butt naked Yoongi barged in the shack, giggling at Namjoon's exhausted look. 

Namjoon barged in, panting while Hoseok daintily walked in, wearing his white dress and holding the kitten plushie he was given a month ago, treating it with our most care. Surely, Hoseok will be an omega, the adults suspected.

The alpha only has a towel wrapped around his waist, trying to chase Yoongi with his own white dress. Yoongi just giggled in response before whining when Taehyung caught him.

"My, my, my. I didn't know I'll get to see such a beguiling alpha." Taehyung teased, biting his lower lip as he stared at Namjoon in a mischievous manner, making the alpha flush.

"Mine." Seokjin growled, hitting the back of Taehyung's head, making the pure blooded omega wince before laughing hysterically which Yoongi mimicked.

Namjoon shook his head before swiftly dressing Yoongi in his dress. The alpha then rushed to their bedroom to get himself dressed for the day.

When the alpha returned, everyone was by the table, the beautifully decorated cake sat in the middle, next to it is a huge bowl of soup and a pot of rice. Taehyung carried Hoseok while Seokjin carried Yoongi as they can't reach the table yet,

"Cake! Cake!" Yoongi demanded, opening his mouth that showed his cute baby teeth, pointing at it.

"Manners love. Manner." Seokjin scolded, giving Yoongi a disappointed look, making the toddler pout. "Please?" Yoongi pleaded.

Seokjin laughed and pecked the toddler's pouting lips. "That's much better but you can't have cake yet. You have to eat rice first."

Yoongi whined but didn't protest further as Seokjin made him sit on the chair with pillows underneath him.  Taehyung made Hoseok sit as well with a few pillows underneath him. Namjoon took the responsibility of serving everyone a bowl of rice before pouring the soup over it (of course, the pups got less portions). 

Namjoon sat next to Yoongi and tried to teach him how to use the utensils but it ended up a mess so Namjoon settled for feeding him instead. Hoseok sat in between Seokjin and Taehyung's seats, independently feeding himself as neatly as he can however he still gets rice and soup on his cheeks which one of the omegas have to wipe from time to time. 

Everything is peaceful and serene. Nothing could possibly go wrong for them.

--
(7 months since Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

Seokjin let out a cough before groaning, Yoongi and Hoseok beside him, coughing as well or sneezing.

A plague of illness caused by an outbreak of mosquitoes had taken over the Jung territory and unfortunately, they have all caught it. Taehyung tried to go there to them to help but Jungkook wouldn't let him go anywhere, in fear that he'll catch it too. 

Namjoon coughed, making sure to turn away from his mate and pups before taking the basin of lukewarm water with a cloth inside. He first made Seokjin sit up, the poor omega crying and shaking in pain, his heart uapidly. They prayed that their unborn pup would survive. Namjoon slid Seokjin's dress off, bathing his mate by scrubbing him with the damp cloth all over his torso.

Namjoon sneezed. He's just content that the symptoms are just fever, coughing and runny noses, not anything lethal.

"Joonie... Will our pup make it through?" Seokjin cried as his made continued to scrub him.

"I don't know love. But we could only hope." Namjoon sighed, kissing his mate on the forehead.  

"Hyungie..." Hoseok cried while Yoongi passed out beside him.

"Yoongs!" Namjoon cried, immediately going over to his brother, carrying the passed out pup.

Seokjin turned his head weakly, trying to see what happened to Yoongi but he ended up in a horrible coughing fit. Namjoon lightly slapped Yoongi's cheeks, desperate to wake to toddler. The alpha went to the bedside table and took a vial of medical ointment before rubbing it all over Yoongi's chest and face. The pup let out a light sneeze before slowly opening his eyes, only to grunt before falling asleep. That assured Namjoon and placed him back on the bed.

The alpha tried to carry Hoseok but before he can, he fell on the floor, coughing hysterically. Namjoon looked at his mate and pups weakly before his eyes widened when he noticed something...

Blood. There was blood on Seokjin's dress and side of the mattress.

"Jinnie..." Namjoon muttered, holding back tears as another round of coughing overtook him.

Seokjin weakly turned to where Namjoon was looking and saw the blood... It can't be. No, no...

"Joonie..." Seokjin cried, his hands covering his mouth, hiding the way it wobbled uncontrollably. They lost their pup. All because of this unfortunate plague.

"Shh... It'll be alright darling... We just have to get through this first. Maybe the gods thought that now isn't the right time to have them." Namjoon cried to assure his mate, secretly however, he was mad of the plague, mad that everyone in their household got sick but there's no one there to blame. It's just how life always works.

--
(8 months and 1 day since Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

"Hyungs!" Taehyung cried out in desperation as he stormed in the smelly shack. He saw Namjoon and Seokjin, all skinny, their cheeks diminished and barely breathing on their bed, bile and excrument surrounding them. The pups were on another bed, Hoseok crying and Yoongi asleep. Bile and excrument also surrounded them.

"Omg. Soobin, help!" Taehyung called out to the alpha outside.

Taehyung took the pups and cleaned them in the bathhouse before starting a steam bath for them. Soobin carried Namjoon and Seokjin to the bathhouse aswell, leaving Taehyung to bathe them while he cleaned up the dirty room.

After the sick household finished their steam baths and got dressed in light clothing, Soobin and Taehyung moved them to their bedroom that's now fully cleaned.

"Oh Hyungs... Hobi... Yoongs..." Taehyung cried as one of them began to cough hysterically.

The omega queen wanted to yell at Jungkook and blame him for not allowing him to visit sooner but he knows Jungkook's only looking out for him.

Soobin began to prepare a healthy stew and herbal tea while Taehyung gave everyone elixirs that seemed to ease the coughing a bit.

Taehyung suckled Yoongi and Hoseok despite them being too old for it but the pups really need nourishment as they looked so skinny. Finally, Soobin came with the stew, tea and water.

Taehyung sent Jungkook a letter using pigeon mail that he wouldn't be home anytime soon because he's helping people and assuring that he has Soobin with him.

Taehyung and Soobin stayed there for 2 weeks until the household became healthy again. However, it doesn't change the fact that they lost something precious... A life that has yet to be born but was taken earlier than it should be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...
20.8K 759 17
๊’ฐโ™กแตŽ๊’ฑ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜–๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ข โฌŽ - ๊’ฐโ€งโบ โŒจ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค โ˜๏ธ*เณƒเผ„ ห—ห๐ŸŒท๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌโ”‚๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜–๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ข *เณƒ ...
194K 10.9K 29
โAs time passes by we only mess it up even more.โž start: 180408 finish: 180520
9.4K 39 62
-imagines -preferences -scenarios โ€ข disclaimer: mature content. read at your own risk โ€ข start: oct 12, 2019 ended: january 21, 2020