สœแด€ส€แด˜ส || ๐—๐—๐—•๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—–๐—˜๐—ก๐—”๏ฟฝ...

By redbeanbunny31

๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ซWhen you were little, you have a luck to encountering mystical being and supreme being. Then, suddenly yo... More

โ„๐• ๐•จ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•ž๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ž... ๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒŸ
โ„๐• ๐•จ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•“๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ/๐•ก๐•๐•’๐•ช ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ž... ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
โ„๐• ๐•จ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•“๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™ โ„‚๐•ฆ๐••๐••๐•๐•– ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
โ„๐• ๐•จ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•ค๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ž ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ž... ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ
๐•Ž๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•“๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ž๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•’๐•˜๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ... ๐Ÿ’—โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ž
๐•„๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•š๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•ค....โ‰๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฅโœจ
๐•๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•ค๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•–๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ž... ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽก๐Ÿš€
๐•„๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•Š๐•–๐•’๐•ค๐• ๐•Ÿ... ๐Ÿ“โœจ๐Ÿ’– ๐’ซ.๐’ฏ (1)
๊‚๊…๊…... แ–˜๊“„.1๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿฅš
๐Ÿ‡ฏโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Š
๐Ÿ’ ๐๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐Š๐š๐ค๐ฒ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐‚๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก-๐”๐ฉ!! ๐Ÿ’
โ’น๏ธŽโ’พ๏ธŽโ“„๏ธŽ ๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ…’๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ฃ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…’๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…—๏ธŽ-๐Ÿ…ค๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…Ÿ๏ธŽ!
แ‘•แ—ฉTแ‘•แ•ผ-แ‘Œแ‘ญ! ๐ŸŒˆ แ‘•แ—ฉแ—ดีแ—ฉแ–‡ แ—ฉ แ˜”แ—ดแ‘ญแ—ดแ’ชแ’ชI
Cอ†ฬบaอ†ฬบtอ†ฬบcอ†ฬบhอ†ฬบ-Uอ†ฬบpอ†ฬบ! ๐ŸŠNอกอœaอกอœrอกอœaอกอœnอกอœcอกอœiอกอœaอกอœ Gอกอœhอกอœiอกอœrอกอœgอกอœaอกอœ
๐‘๐‘ช๐’‚๐’•๐’„๐’‰-๐‘ผ๐’‘!โœจ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’–๐’๐’ ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’„๐’„๐’Š๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐‘
๐•Ž๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐••๐•š๐•–๐••...โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโœž๏ธŽ
๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ…ข๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…”๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…š๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…Ÿ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…”๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…š๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…˜๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…–๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ…ฃ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…˜๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…œ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…”๏ธŽ๐Ÿ’ฅ
Hey i wanna ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ช๐‘ฌ something
โ„‘ ๐”ง๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”ค๐”ฌ๐”ฑ ๐”˜๐”ญ๐”ก๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”™๐”ฌ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ก.. โœจ๐ŸŒปโ™ฅ๏ธ
โ˜น๏ธŽแด…ษชsแด„แดษดแด›ษชษดแดœแด‡โ˜น๏ธŽ

๐Ÿ”ซโŸCฬพaฬพtฬพcฬพhฬพ-Uฬพpฬพ! Gฬพuฬพiฬพdฬพoฬพ Mฬพiฬพsฬพtฬพaฬพ

284 9 8
By redbeanbunny31

Idk why i chose that font 😅🤭 sorry to hell with it then

🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫

How you both meet...🔫🍀🍰:

You met him as a child at a abandoned building almost near to your aunt's bakery shop. He was also almost the same age as you.

At first glance he thought you were gonna mess with him as the other kids would do so, but this is rather different. You were rather calm and curious than being merciless and being a fucking retard throwing bottles at him for being different.

But, it rather goes in a different good way...

When you finished helping your aunt she has your permission to meet the harpy yourself, she know that boy wouldn't hurt you.

Often giving him a strawberry cake and sometimes comes with a paper cup of tea. He loves it, and even told you a rumor about a kid adopted four kittens then after heard that the kitten scratch out the kid's eyeball.

Y/n: So that's why the reason why your scared of number 4?

Mista: Yes! And stop mentioning it by now please your giving ME a heart attack stop it

Y/n: It's actually pretty adorable, your scared to a simple number

You giggle, he groaned hide himself inside his blue hinted with faded white feathers. You could tell that this boy is blushing right now.

Mista: Shut up it ain't cute IT'S HORROR!!

He exclaims whining like a baby.

Y/n: Whatever, Stinkboi

He pouts before going back eating his own cake.

Don't know when he learned his language himself, back then when you met him all he could do was chirp and coo's. But later on he knows how to speak properly without your witness. It only because you left your language book so maybe it's the reason why he spoke this way too clearly for a harpy himself.

Mista: Oi! Y/n!

Y/n: What is it??

Mista: When we grew up, be my mate!!

His face wore eagerness and determined, you smiled nodded.

Y/n: Of course I will be your mate, Mista!

And you both a promise of it, even it sounded childish.

How you both hangout/play...🍑🔫❤️:

Well he was the only one who likes to hang out and play with you. You were 11 and he's 13...wow

Like flicking rocks at the bottles and loves you play hide and seek with him. Or sometimes you bring over an gaming board to play with, but when it comes to cards.

Eventually won with four of a kind which makes Mista instantly flies away inside the old building slamming the door shut.

Y/n: Mista! Hey I'm sorry!!

You laughed banging at the old door. You felt sad you were about to go home when someone tackled you on the ground, letting out an oof. About to fought off the man but you recognize the smell.

Mista: Mi Tesoro!! I can't stay mad at you

Y/n: Your stinky! Get off me!!!

After that scenery, he was inside the tub with you scrubbing his head with bubbles. Well your aunt doesn't mind as long your happy with it.

How you both cuddle...🍑🔫:

trapping you at the corner as if you were the prey and he's the predator...

Mista: Babe! I just wanna cuddle!!

Y/n: Ew no! You haven't bathed for like a MONTH now! 

Mista: JUST FOR ONCE, CARA~!! 

He pounces at you with his wings spreads widely from desparation.

Y/n: NOOOOOOOO!!!!

Later on he nuzzles you on his lap while you make the grumpy face.

How you save him from harm...♥️🔫🍑:

All started when a man sees Mista, I mean saw him sitting at the counter fully exposed he was busy talking to you while you picking up a box which unbeknownst of his own presence being shown. At first of all he tried to tell everyone just to believe him, but no one could cause they thought something happened on his head.

Until, one of them see Mista once again exposed at the store where your Aunt's working at. You jumped when the man busted through the store like a madman holding a pitchfork and also a rope.

???: Where is it! You kid where the hell did you hide that bird

Y/n: What are you talking about??

???: The Harpy where the fuck were you hiding it from me!?

You trembled not because of fear but from nervous from the tone of his dirty voice. In flash, you heard an animalistic screech as a blue silhouette tackled the man down. Baring his sharp teeth at him his dark eyes turn electric blue , You gasped gladly your aunt finally entered but was bewildered to see Mista holding down a Man down.

Y/n: M-mista!

???: It's you! You damn motherfucker the reason why nobody believes that your actually true

Mista: Oh yeah?? So? whatever dude your hope-

He was caught off by a sound of gun, shooting at his leg making him squeak of pain before jumping away from him holding his wounded leg. Blood dripping down you approaches like almost immedialetly on hand was a cloak that was under the counter, wrapped it around mista in ease.

Mista: Y/n! You dont have to-! What are you doing!?

Y/n: Shut your trap!, i told you many times that you could get caught by someone as bad as him and the guy that shoots you. And shit you didn't listen!

You weren't angry, you were just scolding him like a parent would do if their child did something wrong, Suprising Mista he never experience this type of gesture, all he could do was just sitting at that old building nearby this shop.

???: Isaac was right, you are real!

He said in disbelief, you could see that on the old man's face holding a revolver on hand. Hugging mista protectively which makes him blushed and chuckle. (What a fucking per- oakay im done.)

Y/n: How about you leave this shop or ill call the cops

???: Not without that little shit you are holding

He raised his gun then shoots, you went afront to brace the impact. But it didn't happen you turn to look behind, your aunt took the bullet.

Y/n: Auntie Dara!

Dara: Run

She spew blood as she lays herself on the floor, pouring blood everywhere. In ease, you picked mista then run out at the back exit.

???: Hey! Why you!!

Stomping over Isaac's body as he chases after you. Firing his revolver, targetting you both but only failed miserably.

Mista: How about Let's fly!

Y/n: Only if your leg wasn't injured!!

You duck as the upcoming bullet came across to your brain almost make its way in it. This asshole won't give up until he gets what he wants! What a greedy bitch.

You run on a cliff, shit this is the end. You hear a laughter behind you two.

???: No where to run! Now give me my price

Y/n: Hell no...sorry this might hurt you a bit

You throw Mista at the air, he screeched and hit a rock although he has a chance to fly. The man shove you readying his bullets but only to be hear a click you growled and kicked him through the cliff.

Y/n: Go!

Mista: WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT JUST A MOMENT YOUR TELLING ME TO LEAVE!!?

Y/n: Just do it! Your life on the line!! Not mine now go!

Mista: WHAT!? SHIT I CAN'T DO THAT!!

Y/n: DO IT OR ELSE ILL THROW A CARD THAT SAYS NUMBER 4 IN IT NOW! GO!!

Even though you don't have it, you just want Mista away from this situation going.

Mista: FINE!! ILL GO! BUT I PROMISE MYSELF THAT ILL MEET YOU AGAIN!!!

He winced when he felt leg hurting him, sooner he flies away. The people from the village saw of what you did, cause they were there the whole time holding weapons and net to capture your bird friend.

???: You let him free and now you kill Armando by pushing off the cliff, you murderer!

Y/n: S'cusa sorry wrong thoughts but he was the one kill my auntie.

???: Your coming with us!

Y/n: With pleasure to accept your fucking acquittance...

When you met again...🔫🍑♥️:

Man, jail is boring...now you couldn't do anything but slump down on the most uncomfortable bed they provide to you.

15 years that is for a simple murder like you did with this Armando guy pushing him off the cliff. He deserve it, he killed your aunt!? Right in front of your damn face.

???: Oi! It's Lunch time

Y/n: Not hungry

And all that he took your tray away, you never left the cell unless if your going to bathroom. All inmates were kinda take curiousity in you, you weren't like them.

(After 15 years...)

You left the cell, holding your bag on hand then swung it on your shoulder you saw a car slowly drive by to you as it's window go down.

Hendrick: Eyy! You what's up Y/n?

Y/n: Terrible and what are you doing here??

He laughed making you confused, this guy is so weird

Hendrick: TO KILL YOU

Breathing hitched as he pointed the gun at you but only to be smash by the ceiling of his car. Smashing his body in as blood spew out of the vehicle.

???: Nah! Ain't going to happen, bro!

You looked up and saw Mista on the car roof giving you a goofy smile.

Y/n: Well that was fast?

Mista: I kept my word Y/n and now my leg is all healed...Now c'mon our new home is waiting for you

You snickered, he jumped off the car as you hop on his back as you fly away from the scene.

Meeting their Friends...🍑♥️🔫:

Doing some 30 push-ups, when you a voices of what seems to be G.U.Y.S.

They gawked (except Abba and Giorno also Bruno who wore a confuse Pikachu face) the orange one examined your body in such amazement.

???: Whoa! Is this your mate!?!?

???: Like I said pretty hot, right~?

You blushed and turned away to get some towel to wipe off some sweat dropping down your body, if you don't know Mista was eyeing your sweaty body as you left.

After that all his friends introduce themselves as Narancia, Fugo, Abbachio, Bruno and especially Giorno. All of them, even Narancia wanted to your Gym routine so you share some of him, ignoring the presence of your lover who is pouting the whole time his tail twitches and growled but Bruno reassures that I'm his and no one's gonna leave him etc etc. Fugo was very smart yet you could tell that he get easily irritated from a single wrong answer or whatever, Abba was nice but damn those TIDDIES, Giorno is well okay and look like he could conquer whole Italy and has also a human mate before Him and Narancia could met their own.

Mista: Haaah?? No way!

Narancia: WHAT!?!

The blonde nodded being truthful of himself.

Fugo: But you never said anything about that kind of topic before?!

Mista: Yeah?? I thought I could just boast it all up to you but now you the FIRST one to have a human mate!??

Giorno: I haven't checked the forest where I fall down that time I was getting chased by a group of hunters and struck me down but gladly they haven't see me through the bushes I fall down with and She came right after me and took me in

The two stare in awe'd but Fugo was just see to be unsure but just nodded acknowledge his story.

Abbachio: *Mumble I just really hope it was a stake but no, bullshit hellspawn somehow alive

Bruno: Abbachio!

Sadly they have to leave, Aww Narancia won't let go.

Y/n: Nara...I think you have unfinished business with eheh

Narancia: but I don't wanna!! Your so warm and soooo- ngack!

Fugo grabbed his neck and throw him outside the window(HOME RUN).

He bowed apologetically then jump outside the window and flies away soon Abbachio joins after Bruno gifted you a bracelet and an essence.

Bruno: Enjoy while still Y/n!

Y/n: Yeah thanks Mama bird

He giggled then soons joins the three, hearing Fugo and Narancia argue at the skies. When you feel something poking your leg.

Y/n: Srsly?

Mista: Eheh please and wore that maid outfit I bought for you~!

You sighed and enjoy the rough night with Mista or...

Y/n: GUIDO~💕

yeah...

When you scared him...♥️🍑🔫:

You chase him with 4 cards.

Y/n: Mista wait up!! This is four you!

You giggled as he just shivers at the sight of four cards you are holding.

Mista: I really love you I really do but you sometimes act like the grim reaper!! I hate you!!

He pouts as you throw away the cards hugging him.

Y/n: I love you too Sorry Caro it's just your too adorable to get scared to a simple number

You laughed while He growled and tackled you down, you yelped when you felt a bulge hitting your leg. He bites your neck soon fondles your breasts.

Mista: Look what you made me do! Teasing me with the most curse number babe you turn me on~!!

Looking through those dark eyes to see a heart glowing through the shadows, now girl your turn to regret to scare him and enjoy the time as he railed you on.

-FIN-

2384 Words

Man that was fast and the ending was... Capish idk how to spell right lol Im having an online orientation or class whatever you called in the morning  so meaning I will be away for a long while or short.

But stay tuned for Fugo, Bruno, Abbachio with come one your I promise their on going I'm currently editing Bruno catch ups right now.

So Arrivederci!

-WRRYMASTER ⭐✨⚡

So you know one last thing Bruno is next then soon Fugo and now Abbachio... I was thinking next if I could do Erina, Reimi, Trish, Yasuho, Suzi Q as themselves as Harpies or even a Scenarios where you hangout with the JoJo baby harpies yep. 😅

That's all byeee

-WRRYMASTER ⭐🐬⚡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 2.2K 26
FLUFF ANGST and LEMONS. I WILL WARN YOU IF THERE IS A LEMON BY PUTTING A EMOJI ๐Ÿ‹
40.1K 784 31
Discontinued unless I rewrite <33
6.8K 121 18
a collection of my jjba oneshots i hope you enjoy! :)