Dinosaurs Exist (MHA x Reader)

By ShiraFangirl

"How many times do you have to see the evidence? How many times must the point be made? We're causing our own... More

Prologue
Quirk Info
~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Special Chapter ~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
~ Chapter 20 ~
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapter 23 ~
~ Chapter 24 ~
~ Chapter 25 ~
~ Two Heroes Movie Chapter 1 ~
~ Two Heroes Movie Chapter 2 ~
~ Two Heroes Movie Final Chapter ~
~ Chapter 26 ~
~ Chapter 27 ~
~ Chapter 28 ~
~ Chapter 29 ~
~ Chapter 30 ~
~ Chapter 31 ~
~ Chapter 32 ~
~ Chapter 33 ~
~ Chapter 34 ~
~ Chapter 35 ~
~ Chapter 37 ~
~ Chapter 38 ~
~ Chapter 39 ~
~ Chapter 40 ~
~ Chapter 41 ~
~ Chapter 42 ~
~ Chapter 43 ~
~ Chapter 44 ~
~ 🎃Halloween 2020 Special🕸~
~ Chapter 45 ~
~ Chapter 46 ~
~ Chapter 47 ~
~ Chapter 48 ~
~ Chapter 49 ~
~ Chapter 50 ~
~🎅Christmas 2020 Special⛄~
~ Chapter 51 ~
~ Chapter 52 ~
~ Chapter 53 ~
~ Chapter 54 ~
~ Chapter 55 ~
~ Chapter 56 ~
~ Chapter 57 ~
~ Chapter 58 ~
~ Chapter 59 ~
~ Heroes Rising Chapter 1 ~
~ Heroes Rising Chapter 2 ~
~ Heroes Rising Chapter 3 ~
~ Heroes Rising Final Chapter ~
~ Chapter 60 ~
~ Chapter 61 ~
~ Chapter 62 ~
~ Chapter 63 ~
~ Chapter 64 ~
~ Chapter 65 ~
~ Chapter 66 ~
~ Chapter 67 ~
~ Chapter 68 ~
~ Chapter 69 ~

~ Chapter 36 ~

8.2K 260 129
By ShiraFangirl

Their days of training passed by, and then the day of the exam was upon them. Y/N and her friends with their luggage that held their hero costume stood outside the area of the provisional licensing exam, National Dagoba Area. She felt bad for leaving her egg behind in her room, but she can't risk it. She made sure the egg is much more comfortable as she could until it hatches. She hope it doesn't hatch soon before she comes back to the dorms. She just got to pass this exam as she memorized all the epxerience she have without making mistakes and think about reality.

"Ah, I'm getting nervous." Kyoka confessed.

"I wonder what we'll have to do..." Mineta waddled around and let out a sigh. "I wonder if I can get my provisional license exam..."

Aizawa bends down to his level.

"Mineta, it's not about whether or not you can. Go and get it!"

"Right, c-course-of!"

"If you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses, then you novice eggs will become chicks... You'll hatch into semi-pros." Aizawa narrow his eyes. "Do your best."

"Alright, I'll become a chick!" Denki smiled.

Y/N covered her mouth to supress her laugh as she found that hilarious for him to say that.

"Let's all call out the usual! Ready, set--" Eijiro started.

Y/N noticed a tall random student came and joined the U.A. students.

"Plus..."

"...Ultra!" the tall random student yelled loudly.

Y/N's widen in shock that he barged in just to say that. She took a good look at him. He's a very tall and well built young man with buzzed, dark brown hair and black eyes. In his school uniform, Inasa wears the white collared shirt and dark pants and a hat with an 'S' on it.

"You shouldn't just barge in on other people's huddles, Inasa." the boy behind the tall students scolded.

He's a young man of fairly average height with thin, slanted eyes and a straight purple fringe, parted on his right so it covers his left eye. Around the back of his head, his hair is fluffier, sticking out in small tufts. In his school uniform, he wears the same white collared shirt and dark pants and a hat with an 'S' on it.

"Oh, no!" the tall boy exclaimed.

"I am..." he stood up straight.

"...very... extremely..." he puts his hands closely to his sides.

"...sorry!" and he slammed his head down hard to the ground.

Y/N and her friends are take aback that he would do that without any problem.

"What's with this guy trying to get by with his enthusiasm?!" Denki asked, pointing at him.

"Wait, that uniform...!" Kyoka exclaimed.

"Huh?" Y/N questioned.

"It's from that famous school in western Japan..." Eijiro told Y/N.

"U.A. in the east, Shiketsu in the west..." Katsuki said, looking at them.

The tall boy stands tall.

"I wanted to try saying it just once! Plus Ultra! I love U.A. High School! I am extremely honored to be able to compete against U.A. students! I'm looking forward to it!"

Blood started running down his face much to her shock as she grew concerned. Y/N brought out two tissues, walking forward and brought it out to him.

"Here. You might need to wipe it off. It's rather... disturbing." she said.

"Oh! I'm fine! Don't worry about it!" he said rather loudly.

Y/N used her tail to grab the tissues and raised it towards his bleeding head, making him hold it.

"I insist."

The tall boy blushed.

"Thank you! You're such a nice girl!!"

"Let's go." the purple haired guy said, glancing at Y/N for a bit and looked away before she noticed him.

The tall boy nodded to her and walked off with his classmates.

"Inasa Yoarashi..." Aizawa mumbled.

"Mr. Aizawa, you know him?" Toru questioned.

"He's... strong. Last year, the same year as you guys, Yoarashi got the top scores of those admitted through recomendations, but for some reason, he turned down his acceptance."

"What? Then, he's a first year?!" Izuku exclaimed.

Y/N looked back at the tall boy named Inasa then to Shoto, wondering how strong Inasa is above Shoto. She will see that for herself.

"And now, everyone from U.A., please excuse me!" Inasa exclaimed, still walking away with his classmates and looked back at Y/N. "Thank you for your care again! Dinosaur Whisperer!"

Y/N sighed.

"I guess everyone already know about me... Why am I not surprised?"

"His name is Inasa Yoarashi?" Hanta questioned. "Even though he says he loves U.A., he threw away his chance to enroll. I don't get it."

"Right? What a weirdo." Mina agreed.

"He's... strange and passionate sometimes." Y/N added.

"He's weird, but he's the real thing. Keep an eye out for him." Aizawa said.

"Eraser? It's you, isn't it, Eraser?!"

Aizawa tensed up at the woman's voice and slowly turned. Y/N looked to see a young woman of a strong athletic build with noticeably muscular arms. She has sea green hair that reaches just past her shoulders, and short fringe with splayed ends which is usually obscured by her bandana. She has dark green eyes with bright pupils, but by far her most prominent feature is her unwaveringly joyous smile.

Her hero consists of a sleeveless navy blue shirt with a high collar that's buttoned up all the way to her chin, puffed shorts with a green and orange pinstripe design and a corset adorned with yellow smiley-face pins, dipping down in a shallow "U" in the center. Below this, she wears a white V-shaped belt, and on her hands she has padded yellow gloves with golden plates over her knuckles and lower fingers, which extend in orange-striped tubes down her lower arms, with thick metal cylinders acting as wrist-guards over the top. She also wears an orange bandana, and her costume sometimes includes a white hygiene mask with a circular smiley-face protrusion on either side.

"I've seen you on TV and at the sports festival, but it's been a while since I've seen you in person!"

Aizawa's eye twitched in annoyance and fear.

"She's..." Izuku trailed off.

"Let's get married." young woman suggested.

"No." Aizawa quickly replied.

The woman lets out a laugh.

"No? Good one!"

"You're hard to talk to, as usual, Joke."

Izuku beamed up as his fanboy showed.

"...Smile Hero: Ms. Joke! Her Quirk's Outburst! She forces those near her laugh, during their thinking and their movements! Her fights against villains are full of craziness!"

Ms. Joke gave thumbs up.

"If you marry me, then we can make a happy family with never-ending laughter!"

"A family like that can't be happy." Aizawa bluntly stated.

Ms. Joke laugh again.

"You two seem close." Tsu stated, placing her finger on her chin.

"Our agencies used to be close to each other! In our cycle of helping and being helped, our mutual love for each other bloomed--"

"No, it didn't."

"Oh, I love your quick retorts! You're so worth teasing, Eraser!" Ms. Joke said, pointing at him.

Aizawa closed his eyes.

"Joke, since you're here, that means..."

"That's right. Come here, everyone! It's U.A." Ms. Joke exclaimed, looking over her shoulder as her students walk towards her.

"Oh, it's a real thing!" a tall, muscular young man with shaggy, unruly hair which is such a dark brown that it's almost black, sticking up in all directions around his head, similar to Izuku Midoriya's hairstyle exclaimed.

"Wow, that's amazing! I've seen them all on TV!" a pale, curvaceous girl of a reasonably muscular build with large, pointed teeth, their shape similar to that of Eijiro Kirishima's, with her hair short and ash blonde, and is styled with two longer clumps spiking outwards on either side of her head, somewhat resembling the fins of a fish, and a single, chin-length bang on her right.

"Ketsubetsu Academy, second years, Class 2! They're my class. Please be kind." Ms. Joke said to Aizawa and his students.

The tall black hair boy grabbed Y/N's hands, catching her off-guard.

"I'm Shindo! U.A. this year's had trouble after trouble, so it must've been tough!" he said smiling. "You must be Y/N. The Dinosaur Whisperer. I heard so much about you. You and Bakugo experienced being the center of the Camino incident. You have an especially strong heart. Today, I'll do my best while learning from you!"

Y/N immediately noticed something not right with him like he's hiding something. She brought out her long tail and held it by the back of his collar, catching him off-guard as well as everyone else as she raised him in the air.

"I don't know what you're trying to pull here, but wipe that stupid smile off your face that doesn't even fit your personality. I could see for a fact that you despise me and my friends."

She brought him down close to her, giving him the intimidation stare.

"Don't even try and mess with me and my classmates if you know what's best for you. Focus on your goal instead of trying to take us down. It'll ruin your future."

Shindo was shocked as his face turned into fright as he can't seem to look away. Y/N then placed him down and pushed him far away towards his teacher and his classmates.

"Be a good man and keep your distance away from us. Maybe 5,000 feet apart. Thanks."

Shindo couldn't utter a word until he started chuckling.

"You're smart. I can tell you that. It proves how strong your heart is. Maybe we should go on a date sometime after this. You're cute. And very fiesty."

Y/N scoffed, rolling her eyes while confused if he means by date means hanging out. Her classmates have lit their fire in their eyes after hearing him say that.

"Y/N! Aren't you a little harsh on him? He looks nice." Eijiro looked at her with worry, snapping out of his anger mode.

Y/N looked over her shoulder, glaring at him.

"Can't you tell? He's just pretending. I could smell him just by looking at his face. I could tell him and his classmates don't like us for some reason. It may have something to do with villain attack we've been having. Katsuki, I know you can tell that he's not a nice person as he seems."

"I have to agree with Y/N. She's got a point. Maybe get a good eye, you idiots and you'll see why." Katsuki crossed his arms.

"Huh? Really?" Denki questioned.

The short ash blonde girl jumped over to Y/N, catching her off-guard again as she looked at her with an excited smile.

"Hey, L/N! Can I have your autograph? You're so cool at the sports festival!"

"Um..."

"Stop being such a fangirl." a young man with wavy, shoulder-length black hair which is pushed back on his forehead before it comes down to frame his face scolded.

"Hey, change into your costumes and go to the orientation. Don't waste time." Aizawa called out before turning away.

"Yes, sir!"

"It's like... contact with people outside of school reminds me..." Kyoka said.

"U.A. students are actually pretty famous, huh?" Denki grinned.

"I don't think so. Like I said, I'm pretty sure they despise us. Keep your guard up, you'll never know what will happen." Y/N said, looking at Kyoka and Denki.

"O-Oh! Um... okay."

"Trust me on this, alright? You'll know that I'm right."

Kyoka and Denki nodded and followed her and everyone else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N changed into her costume as well as putting the makeup on her eyes and placed her black metal mask on. She looked around to see how many people are in the orientation room. There are a lot of people here that are taking the provisional licenses exam. She turned to see Shoto next to her.

"Tough crowd, huh?" she said.

"Yeah." Shoto nodded.

"Um..."

They looked up to see a middle-aged man who overall looks disheveled, with a tired-looking face and unkempt hair and clothes. He has wavy, beige-colored hair that falls onto his ears. He has a dark gray suit and a black tie, accompanied with dark shoes. The first button of his shirt is undone and his tie is loose.

"Well, then, let's do that provisional license thing..." he announced softly into the mic. "I'm Mera from the Heroes Public Safety Commission. The kind of sleep I like is non-REM sleep... Nice to meet you. I've been so busy that I haven't gotten much sleep... We're too short-staffed... I'm so sleepy! With that conviction, I will give you the orientation."

Y/N looked at him with worry if it's healthy for him to stay awake for that long if he really wants to sleep. Someone should replace him and take over his spot while he rest.

"About the content of the provisional license thing... Frankly, all 1,540 examinees here will have to win through a free-for-all exercise!"

"Seriously?" Hanta commented. "That's not a lot to go on."

"No kidding..." Y/N mumbled.

"Our society is currently said to be saturated with heroes, and ever since Stain was arrested, many have shown doubts about the current rate of heroes." Mera explained, almost falling asleep. "Well, as private citizen, no matter what the motivation, to tell someone risking their lives to save others not to seek any reward is... It's the ruthless story of these modern times... But anyway, whether its for compensation or for loyalty and courage... the result of many heroes working hard together to help people and defeat villains is that right now, the time from when an incident begins to when it is resolved is so short that it'd make you sick. You all are about to receive your provisional licenses and finally throw yourselves into those rapids. Those who can't keep up with that speed will frankly have it tough. Accordingly, what you'll be tested on it speed!"

Behind him, the screen showed 'Number to Pass 1st Test 100 People'.

"The first hundred to fulfill the requirements will pass."

"There are a total of 1,540 people taking the exam!" Momo said. "Didn't they say half would pass...?"

"This means, less than 1% will actually pass..." Tsu mumbled.

"I'm getting even more nervous!" Kyoka whispered, hugging herself.

"Well, a lot's happened out there in the world, and you know, about luck and everything... So anyway, here are the requirements."

Mera takes out a ball and a small metal plate as the screen showed the instruction.

"The examinees will put three of these target on his or her body. They can go anywhere as long as it's an expose area. You can't put them on the soles of your feet or in your armpits. You will also have six of these balls. The targets are made to only light up if they're hit by these balls, and if all three of your targets light up, then you're out. The person who lights up your third target will have it count as their defeat. You get through this round by defeating two people. That's it for the rules."

Y/N narrowed her eyes in determination, clenching her fist. She hope all of her classmates pass as she was postive she will pass this exam.

"Okay then..." Mera continued. "After we open, we'll pass out the targets and balls, and then we'll start one minute after we've gotten to everyone."

"'Open'?" Shoto questioned.

Y/N stood alert with her hearing as the building around them shake and make rumbling noises. Everyone watched with wide eyes as the ceiling above them open up and the whole room transform. She looked around the to see the area filled with cities, landmines, and others that are just like USJ, but unnecessarily big.

"I believe you all have terrain that you like and dislike. Use your Quirks well and do your best." Mera continued. "Anyway, we arranged for the terrain to be announced like that... But yeah, it's necessarily. It's because of this that my sleep was... I hope the developments are speedy so that I can rest as soon as possible..."

Y/N placed each target on her neck, chest, and left shoulder so it would be easy for her to protect her target and be more aware, especially when she transform into the Indoraptor. She stood together with her classmate as everyone started running as their first exam is about to begin. She's already having a bad feeling about those different schools, especially that boy from Ketsubetsu Academy.

"Everyone, don't get too separated!" Izuku shouted, making everyone look at him. "Let's move as a group!"

"Okay!"

"Yeah."

"Yeah right, this isn't a field trip!" Katsuki growled, glaring at Izuku before running off.

"Idiot, wait up!" Eijiro yelled.

"That idiot! Go after him and make sure he doesn't make any stupid mistake!" Y/N told him.

"Okay! Good luck, Y/N!" Eijiro shouted back, already running after Katsuki.

"I'm going to go on my own, too." Shoto informed, walking away from the group. "It's hard for me to use my power in a big group."

Y/N looked at Shoto and sighed, looking back at her classmates.

"As much as I would love to help you all out, but you're on your own. I suggest you guys be more independent on yourself if you all want to become strong. Good luck!"

She ran after Shoto as she appeared at his side.

"Shoto! Wait up!"

"Todoroki! Y/N!" Izuku shouted.

"Why are you coming along with me?" Shoto asked, feeling happy to have her here.

"I want to go on a solo mission with you. It would be much more fun." Y/N smirked.

He looked at her and smiled.

"Let's do this, Shoto."

"Yeah."

A loud horn resonates through the area, alerting Y/N and Shoto.

"First test, start!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hope this will make up for my absence. Oh, and I finally got fanarts from the beautiful artist EstellaStar6. Her artwork is amazing! Thank you for this! It brings me joy! That's all folks! Love ya! Peace out!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 42 10
Set four years after the events of Jurassic Park. Ian and Clarissa Malcolm are happier than ever until Clary receives news from her father and he wa...
329K 6.6K 32
"Asset 2067..." "Rebecca" Owen interrupted "Rebecca" Clair said sternly " is our most dangerous attraction here, so she needs to be tested" "Tested...
30.7K 971 17
"Are all Gradys this psychotic?" - Franklin Webb ____________________________________ Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom...
74.6K 4.6K 23
Dinosaurs roamed the Earth over 65 million years ago, but in 1993, a man by the name of John Hammond with the help of geneticist introduced them to a...