OUR COMPLICATED LOVE STORY (H...

By NuAnBiHa

♡♡ Thank you @thetalkingmachine for the new cover ♡♡ "Gulf, please. Don't let Mew know about my illness. If o... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7 (18+)
CHAPTER 8 (+18)
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45 (18+)
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 24

2.7K 171 35
By NuAnBiHa

They just arrives when Aunt Mame called Becca for a talk. "Becca, can I talk with you for a while?" Becca nodded.

"I want to rest. See you later Becca, Aunt Mame." Both nodded in unison and they looked at Gulf until he disappeared.

"Is there something important, Aunt Mame?" asked Becca.

"Mew. He called me and told me about his dream."

"His dream? What is it about?"

"He told me his daughter visited him in his dream and she told him that her papa is pregnant with twins and that was Gulf's condition now."

"But he also told me he's happy even though it was just a dream and he cried really hard when he said that." said Aunt Mame.

Becca was shocked. "H-he said that and he's crying? Is he really change Aunt Mame?"

"Yes Becca. He told me that he changed himself for Gulf. He changed himself for their future. He really wants to meet Gulf. He miss Gulf so much. He would come here everyday and stay at Gulf's room."

"Sometime, he would stay a night here just to release his longing for Gulf. He even told me that he's scared if one day Gulf returned and he bring along the divorce paper. He said he can't handle it if Gulf really did that."

"But that is what Gulf said to me, Aunt Mame. He wanted a divorce and he's really fall out of love for Phi Mew." said Becca.

"Poor both of my son. I don't know how to help them."

"Let's just wait until Gulf deliver his babies. Then, I will talk to him naa Aunt Mame." They had a long talk until Aunt Mame's phone ringing.

"It's Mew." she told Becca. She answered the call and she turned on the loudspeaker.

"Yes Mew?"

"I'm coming back tomorrow. Can you cook yellow curry and bake strawberry cookies for me?" They looked at each other.

"Errr, y-yes Mew. W-what time will you came back here?" she asked him.

"I will take the earliest flight in the morning as I'm missing him so much. I already informed to my father that I won't entered my office starting from tomorrow until further notice and don't worry, I'm not going anywhere, Aunt Mame. I just want to be in his room at the orphanage."

"I..... Ummm..... I don't know why I feels like my marriage gonna end soon." Mew sobs.

"If it really gonna happen, then what Puifai said to me in my dream was true, that he doesn't love me anymore and he hate me." Mew cried and Becca cried too but in silence.

"Hey Mew, why did you say that? Don't you believe in your love?" asked Aunt Mame.

"I don't know, Aunt Mame. I believe in my love for Gulf but if Gulf doesn't love me anymore and he hate me, what can I do? It's better for me to let him go and let him find his happiness."

"I'm happy if he is happy. Errr, I better sleep now. See you tomorrow naa Aunt Mame." Mew hung up the phone.

"Now I believe my brother has change and I know why he hung up the phone. He doesn't want you to hear him crying. I know my brother too well, Aunt Mame."

"I know Becca, I know. I've seen him in this situations before." said Aunt Mame.

"How am I gonna talk with Gulf? As far as I'm being inform by Fiat, if he sees Phi Mew or anything regarding Phi Mew, it can lead him to his trauma back because Phi Mew words really hit him hard inside his head and he falls out of love for Phi Mew too."

"Wait, I will try to talk with him after he gave birth. Is it okay with you, Aunt Mame?" she asked her and Aunt Mame nodded.

"Looks like I can't meet with Phi Tong tomorrow since Phi Mew is coming back and I think we need to leave early, maybe after lunch time. I'm going in first. Thank you Aunt Mame for letting me hear about what Phi Mew feels towards Gulf." Becca hugged her and she went to the room.

Gulf had just finished his shower when Becca went inside the room.

"Errr Gulf, we need to leave after lunch time tomorrow. There's something came up in London." she lied.

"Owhhh, okay. Then, I should pack my belongings now." Gulf want to pack his belongings but Becca stops him.

"It's okay, Gulf. I will do it for you. You just take a rest now. I'm sure my lil twinnies inside your tummy need a rest too since they were excited when we went shopping for their necessities earlier."

"I'm sorry for burdening you with my conditions now. Don't worry, you don't have to look after me after this as I'm going to divorce with him." Becca gulped.

"Who said you're burdening me? If I felt burdened, I won't take you here to meet with Aunt Mame. Stop saying nonsense and go to sleep now. Good night, Gulfie."

"Hmmm, good night too." he whispered. Becca starts to packing their belongings and not long after that, she went to the bathroom and settled herself.

Once done, she layed on the mattress thinking about what she's gonna do with the complicated love between his brother and Gulf. Few minutes later, she fell asleep.

The next day, Gulf was playing with Maria when Aunt Mame approached him. "Here, take it Gulf. I bake it some for you and Becca." Aunt Mame can see the sparkles in Gulf's eyes.

"Stra-strawberry cookies? Thank you! Oh God, you are the best, Aunt Mame! I love you so much!" said Gulf.

"It's Mew, son. He wanted to eat the cookies and he ask me to bake it. You should say thanks to Mew, not me." said Aunt Mame in her heart.

"You're welcome son." Suddenly, they heard a horn.

"That must be Uncle Dim." They both stood up and he waved at Uncle Dim.

"Hi Uncle Dim, sorry bothering you again." Gulf chuckled.

"It's okay, don't worry. Let me help Becca with the luggage naa. You can get inside the car first." he said and he walked to Becca.

"I will miss you, Aunt Mame and don't worry, I will come back here with my twinnies. They need to meet with their lovely grandma too, right?" Aunt Mame nodded.

"And their daddy." Gulf frowned.

"They don't have a daddy! They only have papa and their papa is me." said Gulf sternly.

"Gulfff! Hmmm. As you say so." said Aunt Mame.

"Let's go, Gulf. Till we meet again, Aunt Mame. Thank you so much naa." Becca hugged Aunt Mame.

After that, Aunt Mame hugged Gulf. Gulf was going to get inside the car when he heard a little voice calling his name.

"Phi Gulf. When are you coming back here again?" asked Gulf's little one and only.

"Soon Maria, wait for me and my twinnies okay." said Gulf. He hugged her and gave a small pecked to her cheeks.

"We go first naa. Goodbye all."

ONE YEAR LATER
----------------------
It's still early and Gulf can't sleep. He walked out from the room and went to the kitchen. He poured some milk and went to the living room. There is no sign of Bright and Win and the door of their room is close.

"Making love huh? So early." he giggles.

Suddenly he reminisce the old days. When he touched down in London, Bright fetched them from the airport and send them home. Two weeks before he gave birth, Bright told him that there's one guy who keeps on approaching him and flirting with him.

He ask Bright to flirt back with that guy and Bright refused. Bright keeps on avoiding that guy until that guy give up and Gulf scold Bright. Yeppp, that guy is Win and Win has one adopted son named Tine.

Bright sing a song to Win when Win want to get out from Bright's life and Win really like the song. Dating and dating and not long after that, they got married.

As for him, the most memorable moment is when he's fighting in the labour room to make his two little angels can see the world. Becca said that they almost lost him. Becca, Fiat, Leo and Aunt Mame was so happy when the twinnies came out from his tummy.

He's alone but he's happy because his life now is complete, according to him since he had his two little angels with him. Now he's in BrightWin's condo as Becca went back to Thailand to settle his and the guy divorce case. He don't want to have any ties with the guy anymore.

He was lost in his thought when he heard a familiar sound. "Uwaaaaaa! Uwaaaaaa!" Oh nooo, he cried again.

He immediately run to the guest room and get the little creatures.

"Shhhh, papa's here. Stop crying, Type. If you don't stop now, your big brother will wake up and will cry too. Shhh, stop naa."

While he was persuading his youngest son, he heard another voice of crying. "Awww Tharn, not you too. Shhh, papa's here little twinnies. Stop crying okay."

Little did he know, someone was watching him and he bursted into laugh. "Hahahahahaha, sorry Gulf. I can't stop laughing. Let me carry Tharn." Bright take Tharn from the bed.

"Heyyy little one. Why are you crying? Do you have a nightmare? Shhh, dada will sing a lullaby for you okay." said Bright and he starts singing.

"Woahhh, your voice is awesome. They're sleeping back now. I guess you always sing a song for Tine when he's crying." Bright sighed. He put Tharn back in the bed.

"Not only for Tine but for Win too."

"Hahahahahahaha, it's my turn to laugh. Sorry buddy. Well, that's good Bright because Win only addicted to your voice. What if he's addicted to someone else voice?" Bright give him his death glare.

"No Gulf, I'm only addicted to my husband's voice. It's hard you know for me to hear his voice when we first met."

"After that, he keeps on avoiding me whenever I tried to talk or flirt with him until I give up and want to move on from him." Win pretend to sulk and Bright hugged him.

"Sorry naa for my behaviour." and he kissed Win.

"Shiaaaaa, my pure and innocent eyes! Get out you two! Go to your room if you're horny!" said Gulf pretending to get mad at them but Bright knows he's not.

"Pure and innocent my ass! Wanna join us?" Bright get a smacked from Win because of his words.

"One hole is not enough for you??" asked Win.

Bright gulped hard. "Errr, it's just a joke baby bunny. Don't get jealous and mad."

"No making love for tonight! Bye!" Win winked at Gulf with a little smirked and he went out from the room. Gulf was confused at first but after a few seconds, he understand the signal.

"Oiyyy Bright, go get your man! He's sulking! I know you can't hold youself if you didn't get his hole." Gulf laugh so hard but he stopped immediately because Tharn starts to cry back.

"Hahahahaha, it's my turn! If they cried, don't ask for our help, okay! We're busy making love as Tine is at Win's parents house and we don't have time to babysit your two angels! Bye buddy!" said Bright and he laughed again.

Bright can hear Tharn's crying before he closed the door and he dashed into his room to persuade Win, his beloved baby bunny.

Thank you for patiently waiting for my updates, I really appreciate it 😘
Thank you so much for the reads 🤗
Thank you so much for the votes 🤗
Thank you so much for the comments 🤗
Lots of love from me for you 💕💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 379 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
87.3K 4.9K 22
Everything and anything we do serves a purpose. What if the purpose we have in life is to love someone who doesn't love us back? "It's okay if you do...
44.1K 2.2K 13
"I loved you. From the moment my eyes fell on you." "I know. Me too." "Really? Is that even true... I don't even know if to believe you anymore," he...
125K 6.9K 45
Gulf, drunk out of his wits, had a one night stand with a complete stranger. However, as much as he wants to forget about it, he never knew that the...