๐€๐๐’๐‚๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ|๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š–๐™น๐š’...

By psychoxen-

๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ฃ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ง๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐’๐ž๐จ๐ค๐ฃ๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐Ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๏ฟฝ... More

INTRODUCTION
-I-
-II-
-III-
-IV-
-V-
-VI-
-VII-
-VIII-
-IX-
-X-
-XI-
-XII [M?]-
-XIII-
-XIV-
-XV-
-XVI [M]-
-XVII-
-XVIII-
-XIX-
-XX-
-XXI-
-XXII-
-XXIII-
-XXIV-[M]
-FANART-
-XXV-
-XXVI-[M]
-XXVII-
-XXVIII-
-XXIX-
-XXX-
-XXXI-
-XXXII-
-XXXIII-
-XXXIV-[M]
-XXXV-
-XXXVI-
-XXXVII-
-XXXVIII-
-XXXIX-
-XL-
-XLI-
-XLII-
-XLIII-
-XLIV-
-XLV-[M]
-XLVI-
-XLVIII-
-XLIX-
-L-
Not an update
-LI-
-LII-
-LIII-
-LIV-
-LIV.V-
-LV-
-Epilogue-
NamJin and YoonSeok drawing
13K Special Q & A
Q & A

-XLVII-[M]

1.2K 64 9
By psychoxen-

(6 months and 9 days since Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

Taehyung came storming in the palace, alerting the guards once more but this time they moved to the sides when they smelled their queen's enraged pheromones.

Jungkook knew his body would be found in a river somewhere when he smelled his mate's pheromones coming closer to their bedroom where he currently is. Soobin must've told him about the consort issue. That snitch. Well, Taehyung's bound to find out.

"What the hell Jungkook?! I left to visit Hoseok for his birthday and you've found yourself a consort?!" Taehyung seethed, slamming the door behind him. Once the doors shut, Taehyung began crying, releasing distressed, depressed and enraged pheromones, the whole fruit bowl of negative emotions which made Jungkook cry from the horrible stench.

Jungkook could already see the doubts and distress dancing around Taehyung's head as his mate's eyes started to grow dull.

"Why?! Am I not enough?! I'm sorry that I killed I pups. I'm sorry! But please give me a chance to carry your pups again! Please-" Taehyung's crying fit was cut off by Jungkook embracing him and kissing him deeply.

"No! Baby, the court and the other nobles ordered me to have a consort... They said they wanted heirs... I promise you're the only one that I've ever love, I mean those words truthfully." Jungkook said, kissing Taehyung's tears.

"Really?" Taehyung asked, sniffling as he looked into Jungkook's eyes that only show genuine love and honestly. "Really." Jungkook responded before kissing his mate once more. Taehyung pursed his lips, hesitant but expecting this when he took the role of Queen. He expected for Jungkook to have a consort but not so soon! He didn't even bore Jungkook's mark yet, so he has to have it now before Jungkook gets a consort.

"Alright... But you have to make love with me now and mark me." Taehyung whispered, releasing enticing pheromones as he turned on his back, grinding against Jungkook's groin, making the alpha groan as he slowly began to get erected. "Shouldn't we wait for your heat?"

"No... I want you to mark me now... I've been waiting for a long time." Taehyung panted in between moans to rile his alpha up more, lifting his dress up to his waist, he showed his arse that's leaking out a few slick that made his undergarments wet, making Jungkook's breath hitch with his dick now fully erected. His mate was wearing white lace panties that barely covered anything.

"You're so beautiful... My omega..." Jungkook muttered, slowly pushing Taehyung to a full body mirror that's attached to their bedroom wall. Taehyung leaned onto the mirror, seeing how sinful he looked and how Jungkook's eyes were clouded with lust and love, looking at him. Jungkook undressed Taehyung, leaving in his wet panties which the omega saw in mirror. The queen flushed and eschewed his eyes on the floor, feeling quite shy.

"Look at how beautiful you are love." Jungkook instructed, holding his mate by the chin and forced the omega to look at himself, already sweaty and drooling from the mere tension. The king chuckled before kissing Taehyung, making sure that their eyes are still glued on the mirror, from their peripheral view of course. They looked hot and so amazing, looking at how their tongues danced and how Taehyung seemed to squirm every moan he makes, doing nothing but rile the alpha up more as he brushed his clothed groin against Taehyung's wet panties.

"Do you want me to fill you up my love? Do you want me to give you my pups?" Jungkook growled, fondling with Taehyung's arse, enticing the omega more. "Yes alpha! Fill me up!" Taehyung moaned out as Jungkook's hands made their way to his nipples, playing and toying with them.

Jungkook growled at Taehyung's reply, making the omega shiver in excitement. The alpha quickly unbuckled his trousers using one hand while his other hand continue to fondle his mate's chest. Jungkook teasing brushed his shaft by the crevice of Taehyung's arse, making the omega yelp before producing more slick that leaked out. "Alpha! Hurry!" Taehyung whined. If Jungkook didn't know any better, he would've thought Taehyung is having his heat from how needy he is.

"Patience dear. I don't want to hurt you." Jungkook said, briefly moving away from Taehyung which caused the omega to whine in disapproval. The alpha went through their drawers, looking for a very special berry scented lubricant from the Agust Kingdom he brought from the past winter but he didn't see it anywhere. He was planning to use it on the omega's birthday but they didn't have a chance to use it since he has fallen ill that day, so he just kept it in the drawer till now.

"Tae, did you use the lubricant in the drawer?" Jungkook asked, as he returned back to Taehyung who chewed on his bottom lip, his eyes widening slightly. He can't possibly tell Jungkook that he gave it to Seokjin as an additional gift. "Perhaps? I got lonely sometimes when you're not here so I... Please myself with you in mind." Taehyung lied, flushing slightly. He do touch himself sometimes but that's quite unimportant.

Jungkook let out a wide grin, proud pheromones emitting off from him as he smacked his mate's arse.

"What a naughty omega you are." Jungkook chuckled before slipping the omega's panties off then inserting a finger inside Taehyung while he nipped at his mate's nape. Surely the slick his omega is producing would be enough. Taehyung moaned slightly, loving how Jungkook's touch sends waves of pleasure throughout his body. It's as if he's in heat. "Such a very... Very... Naughty omega you are... Touching yourself without your alpha." Jungkook growled as he kissed Taehyung's nape, sending vibrations through his mate's skin that sent the omega into a moaning fit.

"Hush love." Jungkook muttered as he added another finger inside Taehyung, scissoring his way through the tight hole. Taehyung squirmed and tensed a bit when he felt Jungkook's finger hit his prostate. If he were in heat, he would've cummed and released more slick, orgasming, however they were making love outside of heat so the touch felt really good but not enough to make him cum. "Bloody hell, Tae I can't even move my fingers. Relax your muscles." Jungkook said, kissing Taehyung on the shoulder as he did so.

The omega relaxed and let his alpha finger him, expanding his hole with only the help of his slick. That thought alone made Taehyung giddy. Suddenly, the omega was pulled out of his thoughts when he was carried bridal style towards the bed.

"Gguk?"

"I want to taste you." Jungkook smirked as he laid down on the mattress. "Hover your pretty hole over my face."

Taehyung giggled, slipping his panties off then throwing it away before getting on his fours, his arse directly above Jungkook's face. The alpha reached out and cupped Taehyung's arse cheeks before pulling Taehyung's arse down to lick the slick off and enter his tongue.

Taehyung moaned softly as he moved his arse back and forth to stimulate the feeling of Jungkook's tongue inside him more. The alpha moved his tongue inside frantically, earning more moans from Taehyung who now slowly moved his arse up and down.

"Tae, sit on me." Jungkook commanded which Taehyung happily obeyed, sitting on his alpha's face while moving back and forth which drove Jungkook nuts, pre-cum and his knot slowly starting to form. The alpha groaned loudly in pleasure, loving his mate's taste. Suddenly, Taehyung began to squirm and moan, crossing his legs which headlock Jungkook into heaven where he could die happily due to suffocating in between his mate's thighs.

"Ggukie... I'm going to pee." Taehyung flushed, moaning as urine pooled into his uretha, waiting to be let out. Jungkook simply smirked and pulled Taehyung down before hovering above him. "Go on." Jungkook smiled, kissing Taehyung's lips before backing away to spit on his hand before coating his dick with it.

"Omega, are you ready to take your alpha ?" Jungkook smirked, teasing his mate by only placing his head inside. "Yes! Alpha please! Fill me up!"

Jungkook smirked and thrusted hard inside, directly hitting the omega on his prostate, making the latter moan loudly in pleasure and urinate on the bed. The alpha waited until Taehyung finished before kissing his omega's shaft, making Taehyung blush.

"It's okay love. You're so beautiful." Jungkook grinned, kissing Taehyung once more before he took his dick out before thrusting inside once more, hitting Taehyung directly in his prostate, emitting another loud moan from the omega. Taehyung cummed, however Jungkook's knot is still just forming.

"Ah- Gguk... Alpha..." Taehyung panted, relaxing on the bed, panting from his orgasm. "Tae... I'm about to..." Jungkook thrusted inside, his knot formed and ready for release. The alpha moved his hips in a circular motion vertically to rile him and Taehyung up again.

"Pup... I'm going to knot you..."

And with that, Jungkook came inside Taehyung, unknowingly creating a new life. After all, male omegas can only get pregnant during their heats... However Taehyung isn't just an omega.

---
Taehyung laid on Jungkook's bare chest after many rounds of love making, clearly exhausted. The omega traced circles on Jungkook's chest while the alpha hummed, eyes close while he combed Taehyung's hair with his fingers.

"Ggukie..." Taehyung mumbled.

"Hmm?" Jungkook responded.

"Have you choosen a consort?"

"I may have someone in mind."

Taehyung's breath hitched. "You don't love them right? You only love me right?"

"Goodness no. You're the only one I have ever loved and will love. I'll only make them as my consort out of duty and to reward them for helping me..." Jungkook trailed off, kissing Taehyung on the forehead. "They helped me realize that I should continue to chase after you and never give up on you despite you being a beta... Luckily, I followed their words and it turns out you were an omega all along. However, I would pursue my love for you even if you were a beta."

Taehyung flushed lightly, looking at Jungkook's eyes that stared back at him as well.

"Perhaps I can meet them tomorrow?"

---
(6 months and 10 days since Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

Beomgyu had just finished preparing for the day, dressed in his uniform. He has returned from the servant bathrooms and is tucking away his soaps and dirty laundry when two other servants, an omega and sub beta approached him before shaking him excessively.

"You lucky bastard!"

"How did you do it?!"

Beomgyu blinked in confusion.

"Did what?"

Suddenly Soobin entered the servants quarters, making everyone bow.

"Choi Beomgyu?" Soobin asked curtly, standing before the omega who looked at him with nervous eyes. "Yes?" The omega squeaked out.

"The king and queen requests of your presence. This instant." Soobiin commanded before turning to his heels and walking away.

"Wait!" Beomgyu exclaimed before chasing after the alpha who's now at least fifteen feet away from him. He's confused. Why would the king and queen ask for him specifically? Surely he couldn't have done something wrong! He can't be thrown out into the dungeon! His poor and sick parents need him!

The omega bit his lower lip unsurely as he followed Soobin into the royal gardens.

Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting inside the gazebo, tea, bagels and the queen's favourite saffron buns sat in front of them as their breakfast for the day. The two looked so peaceful and perfect for each other. Beomgyu is glad that the couple stayed strong and looks happy despite their loss.

Soobin stood behind Taehyung, standing up straight, right hand on his chest and left arm tucked behind his back.

Beomgyu awkwardly stepped in the gazebo, kneeling and bowed his head down before the table of the royals.

"Your Highness'." Beomgyu greeted. "Good morning. I heard you requested for me?"

"Rise up dear and have a seat." Taehyung smiled, gesturing at the chair beside him.

Beomgyu flushed. Sitting beside the queen?! He certainly didn't expect that!

"Pardon?" Beomgyu squeaked out, looking at the king and queen nervously who just smiled kindly at him.

"We'll just talk." Jungkook said, sipping on his tea.

"If you insist, then pardon my presence." Beomgyu muttered before shyly sitting beside Taehyung. Soobin immediately served him warm tea which he nervously sipped.

"Choi Beomgyu right?" Taehyung asked to which Beomgyu answered with a stuttered reply. "Yes, my queen."

"Please, drop the formalities!" Taehyung pouted. "I'll now call you Gyummie! Please call me Taehyung or Tae!"

"Call me Jungkook as well." Jungkook stated.

"Um... May I ask why?" Beomgyu nervously asked, quite uncomfortable of calling his king and queen with nicknames or their first names.

"Ah... That's what we're going to talk about." Jungkook said. "Will you accept the honours of being my royal consort?"

Beomgyu flushed, he most definitely didn't expect that.

"Um, why me?" Beomgyu asked. He loves seeing the royal couple together and want them for each other alone. Being Jungkook's consort will be like destroying his ship- (er wrong timeline) his most beloved couple!

"I think you two are perfect for each other and should only belong to each other! I love seeing you two together!" Beomgyu exclaimed before covering his mouth for his outburst, muttering out a sorry. Jungkook just stared at him, wide eyed while Taehyung burst out laughing.

"That's sweet of you to think so dear. I really appreciate that." Taehyung smiled.

"Beomgyu, I'm not meaning to be offensive but the court is forcing me to have a consort that will bear pups for me who will succeed the throne." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "The queen and I have talked it out and he agreed with me choosing you to shut the court up. Please bear in mind that I don't love you and my heart only belongs to the queen. I'm merely having you to produce pups. Don't get me wrong, you're an exceptional beautiful and good omega but I don't love you."

Beomgyu's mouth turned into a shape of an 'O' before sipping on his tea awkwardly. He doesn't have any love interests at all, not that he has time to find a mate when he's working diligently. This might be a good thing and besides, he admires the queen, maybe they can even be friends.

"Then I accept. However all I ask of you is to help my sick parents get treated by a pyschian and allow me to be Taehyung-nim's lady in waiting." Beomgyu said.

"Really? You don't want gold, jewelry or dresses?" Jungkook asked, staring at the omega in confusion but Beomgyu just shook his head.

"I only work to help my parents get treated. I really don't have anything passionate about except singing and dancing. However I enjoy cleaning while singing." Beomgyu smiled, only to be surprised when Taehyung embraced him.

"I already love you! We'll invite Kai over so we can have tea parties!" Taehyung smiled, not actually caring that Beomgyu will soon bear the same mark as him and carrying Jungkook's pups. As long as Jungkook loves him and only him and Beomgyu wouldn't be bitchy (which he luckily isn't), he's fine.

---

Soobin and Taehyung rushed to the public clinic where Kai is currently suffering in labour. The couple worried that their child might've been unhealthy since it's a few months late but they just hoped that the psychian was wrong in giving them the due date.

Soobin and Taehyung held Kai's hands that were holding them so tight, they fear their bones are broken.

"Keep going Kai! You can do it!" Taehyung cheered.

"I see the baby's head!" The nursemaid exclaimed.

"Breath in breath out. 1, 2, 3. Follow the contractions darling!" Soobin exclaimed, trying his hardest to contain his excitement and worry.

Within a few minutes later, a beautiful healthy baby boy named Choi Yeonjun was born.

Taehyung then showed him off to Jungkook and Beomgyu, exclaiming loudly that he named the baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

711 50 10
A brief insight into the ups and downs of someones life through diary enteries. - || Featuring BTS || Start: 28/08/2021 || End : 28/08/2021
7.6K 539 38
๐˜–๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜Ž๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜š๐˜Œ Even someone as cold as Yoongi couldn't help but adore the boy stood in front of him. Side ships ; taekook Started ; sometime 2...
365K 14.2K 46
"B-but they love me!" "Or maybe they don't." A NamBTS Fanfic๐Ÿ’œ Started: May 20th, 2019 Completed: Feb 2nd, 2020 NOTE: I do not own any characters. Al...
22.7K 864 34
"hi, i'm jeon jungkook, and i'm ready to put an end to this." started: february 26th, 2020 ended: march 25th, 2020