The Runt of the Litter

By iamcatastrophic

Gee Way is a little kitten who is sold into slavery by his parents. Thankfully, a certain man named Frank Ier... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Choater 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Choater 39
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 40

934 28 10
By iamcatastrophic

"I don't know, Baby," Frank mumbled. "I don't think that's a very good idea."

"B-but I want Andy to come to my wedding," I whimpered.

"I know you do but it just isn't right," he said.

"Please, Daddy," I begged. "He's my friend, I want him to come."

He sighed quietly and nodded.

"I'm gonna write my own special invitation for him," I said.

I got some paper and crayons as I smiled.

Andy can you pleese come to my wedding that is on August 27? I rilly want you to come becus your my frend.

Frank helped me put it into an envelope and I smiled as I wrote 'to: Andy' on the front of it.

"All done, Daddy," I said.

Frank smiled and picked me up, carrying me on his hip. We went outside and I whimpered as I looked around nervously.

"The men who took you and hurt you were caught and arrested, Gee, you're safe now," he said.

I nodded, still a little bit nervous. Frank carried me to the mailbox and I smiled as I put it in. Frank smiled as the two of us got back in. He set me down on the floor and sighed quietly.

"Alright now, time for you to learn to walk again," he said.

"But we already practiced so much yesterday," I complained.

Frank held both my hands and pulled me up to my feet. I whimpered as I wobbled a bit, almost falling before Frank held my hips to keep me steady.

"Just one step at a time, Baby," Frank said.

I nodded, taking a slow, cautious step. Frank smiled reassuringly, holding my hand.

"Remember, every step you take you get to stay up five more minutes past your bedtime," he said.

I nodded my head and took another step. I started to fall backwards but he caught me.

"It's alright, Little Kitten, Daddy's got you," he said softly.

I stumbled a bit, going to take another step when I fell.

"Two steps, baby, that's good!" he cheered.

"I won't be able to walk down the aisle," I whimpered, my eyes watering.

"Yes you will, baby, I promise you will," he said. "All that you've gotta do is just lean to balance and then after that you'll be walking again just like normal."

I nodded and Frank helped me to stand up.

"Alright, just try standing here, no walking at all," he said.

I nodded, swaying a bit as I tried to keep my balance. Frank let go of me and I let out a small shriek in fear.

"Don't worry, baby, you've got this," Frank said.

I nodded, wobbling a bit as I held my arms out to try and help balance myself. Frank smiled softly as I stood there before falling down onto my butt. He gave me a kiss and I giggled happily.

"I love you so much," Frank muttered.

He set me down onto the couch and I smiled.

"I think you get twenty minutes off for that," he said. "So that's thirty minutes in total."

I giggled happily and clapped my hands.

"And we're going to go try cakes today," Frank said.

"Why are we having our wedding so soon?" I asked "It's already in only two weeks!"

"I know it's kinda fast but personally I don't see the point in just, like, waiting six or seven months for a wedding," Frank said. "I know that there's a lot of things to plan out and stuff but, like, I don't think it takes that long. I proposed to you a month ago, so that's like a month and a half and that's plenty of time to plan a wedding."

"I don't mind it being a little bit faster, I wanna get married soon," I said.

"It's like when I was younger and it's the night before Christmas or a field trip or something like that," Frank said. "That really excited bubbly feeling that made you not be able to fall asleep and instead just sort of roll around in bed excitedly. I feel like this for the wedding and I'm so excited I couldn't possibly just wait six months."

I smiled happily, kissing his cheek. Frank picked me up and carried me upstairs. He got me dressed and the two of us headed downstairs.

"You two have fun," Jamia said.

She kissed my cheek and I smiled. Frank buckled me up in the car, driving us to a nice looking building. He helped me into my wheelchair as I scowled. I hated the wheelchair but I couldn't walk and Daddy said he couldn't just carry me everywhere. It's not that I hate the wheelchair, it really isn't bad but now that I have it Daddy won't carry me.

"Hello, you must be Frank Iero for the cake tasting," the lady said. "And you're his fiancé, Gerard."

I smiled and nodded. It was so nice hearing that.

"Well, why don't you two sit here at the table and we'll get the cake samples out for you to try," she said.

Frank pushed me over to the table and sat beside me on a chair.

"I'm so excited," I giggled.

Frank smiled, kissing my cheek. The lady brought out a platter and I gasped. There were different pieces of cakes that looked so soft and spongy in the best way possible. There was also little cups with different frostings and then another row of cups with different kinds of filling.

"Alright now, I guess we'll just let the two of you taste them a bit and then we'll come back to check on you to see what you like," she said before walking off.

Frank sighed and looked around.

"Now, where do we start?" He asked.

I smiled and picked up my fork, taking a scoop of the velvet cake. I dipped it into the vanilla frosting and held it out for Frank. I fed him the bite and he smiled.

"Fuck that's good," he muttered.

I smiled happily and tried it for myself, nodding in agreement.

"I think we should get this one," I said.

"Well, there's still more for us to try," Frank said.

I nodded and took another bite of a different flavor combination.

"Oh, Daddy, these are all so good," I said. "How are we ever going to be able to choose just one?"

The two of us spent a half an hour tasting cakes with different frostings and fillings until we were almost in a sugar coma.

"So, which ones are you liking?" The lady asked.

"The German chocolate and red velvet was really good," Frank said.

"And the pink champagne," I added.

"Oh yeah, that one was really good too," Frank said. "And we also really like the buttercream icing the best."

"Well, we have a little book with just different kinds of cakes," she said. "You can find a style you want then pick out the flavor."

She handed us a little binder and I smiled as we looked through it.

"I like this one," I said.

"Me too, it's really pretty," he said.

We ordered everything and left. We had gone with the pink champagne cake and the pretty tiered cake with the flowers and even the pretty little figurines on top.

"Daddy, I'm tired," I mumbled.

"I think you're having a bit of a sugar crash," he said.

I smiled when we got home and Frank carried me upstairs. I curled up in bed with him as I sucked on my paci.

"I love you so much," Frank whispered, running his hands through my hair. "I can't believe that I actually get to marry you in just two weeks."

I smiled softly, closing my eyes as I slowly fell asleep.

When I woke up Frank wasn't in bed. I frowned softly and put my paci down on my nightstand. I yawned as I stretched and looked around. I got up and nervously got off the bed. I tried taking a step forward and smiled proudly when I did it. I took another step before I fell.

I crawled out of the room and smiled when I found Frank in his office talking to Jamia. I peeked inside and looked at the two of them.

"Gee sent a letter to Andy," Frank said. "He wanted to invite him to the wedding."

"Is that a good idea?" Jamia asked.

"I don't know, I let him write a letter to him, though," he said. "He only wrote that it was for Andy on the envelope, no address or anything. I know it would mean a lot to him if he came though, Andy was a good friend to him and helped save his life, he brought him back to me. I think I'm gonna try and track him down and give him a call."

"Gee would love that, I heard that he was gonna try and set Patrick up or something," she said.

Frank nodded and I took that moment to crawl into the room. Frank smiled, coming over to pick me up and give me a kiss.

"There's my beautiful little kitten," he said.

"I've gotta head to class, I'll see you when I get home," Jamia said, kissing both of our cheeks before he left.

"Daddy, do you think I'm gonna be able to balance again before the wedding?" I asked as he sat down in his chair with me in his lap.

Frank smiled and nodded, giving me a soft kiss.

"Everything's already completely set up," he said. "I'm so excited for the wedding."

"Do  you think that Andy is gonna come to the wedding?" I asked.

"I don't know, Baby Boy, I guess we'll just sort of have to wait and see," he said.

"I can't wait to see you in your extra fancy wedding suit," I said.

I gave Frank a soft kiss and he smiled.

"And I think you're going to look absolutely gorgeous in your wedding dress," he said. "I can't wait to see you all dressed up and pretty. And I can't wait until our honeymoon."

I giggled happily and nodded. We were going on a cruise for our honeymoon and I couldn't wait. We were getting married in just two weeks and everything was going to be absolutely perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 10.6K 27
Frank Iero is one of the punk kids at school. He's a senior, just ready to leave for college already. He's late to class one day and is consequently...
2.7K 31 9
When a high school girl y/n is uprooted and forced to move to America she thinks life can't get any worse, but her frown is quickly turned upside dow...
70.1K 3.8K 8
Gee Way is the hottest girl at Belleville University, but she hides a secret... Or should I say he? Frank Iero is just another heterosexual boy longi...
145K 8.9K 25
Frank Iero is thrown onto the streets when he's just a kid. But he's found by a lady who takes him in. She raises him like her own son, which she alr...