Childhood Love | Finn Harries...

Par stylesmeup

"Finn, I-" "Let's make it clear alright Anna? You're just a little sister to me, nothing more nothing less... Plus

Childhood Love | Finn Harries Fanfiction
Chapter 2: Childhood love
Chapter 3: Childhood Love
Chapter 5: Childhood Love
Chapter 6: Childhood Love
Chapter 7: Childhood Love
Chapter 8: Childhood Love
Chapter 9: Childhood Love
Chapter 10: Childhood Love
Chapter 11: Childhood Love
Chapter 12: Childhood Love
Chapter 13: Childhood Love
Chapter 14: Childhood Love
Chapter 15: Childhood Love
Chapter 16: Childhood Love
Chapter 17: Childhood Love

Chapter 4: Childhood Love

27.3K 282 27
Par stylesmeup

Before I start my chapter, do note I've change the last bit of chapter 3:

Recap -

I didn't have anything to on today, i just want them to leave. It's really disgusting to see them both heated up while eating breakfast. Hm, what should i do today than?

"Hey Jack? Let's meet up or something.. I'm dying being cope here."

"Sure thing babe, the usual?"

"Alright, see you!"

---

Chapter 4:

"So she jumped on his lap and snogged him?"

"Apparently yes, and it was hell gross. I was about to puke out my breakfast!"

"God bless your eyes Anna." I giggle, Jack sure knows how to turn a slightly bad morning to a good one.

"Hey, let's go to the carnival down the road? You love it, don't you."

"Someone did a research on me huh?" I pinch Jack on the cheek, I love doing that on him.

"Come on, we are practically childhood mates! I know everything about you, and we share secrets like you and your girlfriends."

Secrets..... I should tell it to him today. It's so hard to keep it to myself for long since I'm leaving well soon. I love my university now but I got accepted to another one which is so much better for my studies. I don't know but they sure will support the idea right?

"Helloooooo."

"Oh sorry! Zone out Anna always happen, meh." I grin, since we are going to the carnival and it isn't that far from here.... "Race you to the cotton candy stall! Bye!"

"Not fair........!"

Apparently, Jack suck at sports but still good at it somehow. His such a drama boy, i thought he could do better at running. Athletic Anna always win, sometimes.

"Excuse me, I'm not a drama boy alright." Oops, did I say that out loud. "I'm a drama man!"

"Oh Jack, hurry up grab your cotton candy and let's go to the roller coaster!"

If you hate cotton candy or roller coaster go sit in a corner and eat green beans. There's always 2 rules when you're at the carnival. 1st: Get cotton candy, if you don't... You must be poor. 2nd: Take the roller coaster, even if you are scared.

"Oh Anna, don't puke."

"Look who's talking!"

This was our 4th time riding the roller coaster and I have to say it was the best. Jack, puked once he came down. He didn't but about to, his fine. We rode like most of the rides, which wasn't that fun but I still like it.

"Didn't Jackson puke huh? Need Mama Anna to help you?"

"Yes, you're one sexy mom than."

"Oh jack, ladies man!"

"Let's go Nando's for dinner! I'm super exhausted and hungry!"

"Alright Jackson, let's go!"

We drove to the nearest Nando's restaurant cause we only survived with cotton candy and corn dogs for the entire day.

We settle down and ordered our food. Approximately it will be ready in 15 minutes. Let's hope it come earlier cause I'm hungry.

"Anna-"

"Jack-"

"We are telepathic! Haha, you first Jack."

"We sure are. Ok... Er does Janice like anyone currently?"

Matchmaking Anna, turn on.

"Yes, and you know the guy too."

"I do? Who is he?"

"Aw, isn't Jacky jealous of the guy huh?"

Apparently, his jealous of himself. See, this two clowns has been in love with each other for long but well they are clueless about it. They have so many shit to argue about, even it i knew Jack since young practically half the stuff they were arguing about half of it makes no sense to me.

"I'm not jealous..... Whatever. What did you want to say?"

"I'm le-"

"Here's your food miss."

Thanks man, I was like ready to say out my stupid farewell speech or something. We ate normally like we always do.

Jack said that we should take a walk before we go home because there's school tomorrow and we should turn in early. But the nocturnal us, don't really give two shits about sleep. Maybe we do.... I do.

We sat down at this bench, cold wind blowing, it's like the perfect day.

"Hey... So what's the thing that you want to tell me at Nando's?"

"Yes that, I'm leaving London."

"Wait what?"

"I'm going to another university, you are the first person I told and I want you to keep it that way."

"Why...."

"Jack, just... I know to you it's sudden I mean, you would want the best for me right?" I stare straight into Jack's eyes, you can see the sadness in his eyes. "Look, there's another thing I want to tell you."

"Bad or good?"

"I think it's good? I don't know... Jan knows this so I've always wanted to tell you but it's weird. I'm in love with.."

"With who?"

"You always spoil the moment Jack! I'm in love with Finn, it started since young... I thought it was just a cr-"

"Finny?! Oh my god, I knew it! The way you look at him everytime proves it!"

"Shit, does he know that I.."

"Nope, April's like a wall between you both so no."

I form a "o", well obviously why would Finn like me anyway. It's like a thousand of weights lifted off my shoulder, perfect day. At least I don't have to keep it to myself for long.

I shall tell Janice when I see her or something but I don't want anyone else to know besides both of them.

Jack let me off at my house, I thank him for being there for me like today. It's great to have friends that understand me.

I slide in my keys and unlock the door. Both my mom and dad was sitting there, shit did I pass my curfew? Or....

"Anna? I shall tell you straight than... 2 weeks till you have to go to your new university. You don't have to go to school this two weeks but if you wish go ahead." What?! Two weeks, this quick? "You would have plenty of time to say your farewell wishes to your friends, I will tell Rebecca for you so that she can tell the tw-"

"It's okay mom, I will do it myself. I'm exhausted, see you guys tomorrow morning."

---

*honk honk*

God, who the fuck horns a car in the early morning?

I walked towards the window and there standing those two clowns, Jack and Janice.

"Anna! 30 minutes, School, Now!"

"I'm tired!"

"Do you want me to get Fi-"

"Shut it! I'm coming"

Bastards....

//Author's Note//

Sorry for the late update + I was suppose to update yesterday but wattpad hates me so they deleted my chapter away :/ I'm sorry that this chapter isn't that long... i will make it up for the next chapter x

Hope you like this chapter, I have to reveal some things to Jack & I think it was funny (?) & sad (?).

Is my story going too fast? :(

Thank you for your support to my story, your comments always make my day! <3

Xo, stylesmeup

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

626K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
470K 14.3K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
195K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
748K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...