๐€๐๐’๐‚๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ|๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š–๐™น๐š’...

By psychoxen-

๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ฃ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ง๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐’๐ž๐จ๐ค๐ฃ๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐Ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๏ฟฝ... More

INTRODUCTION
-I-
-II-
-III-
-IV-
-V-
-VI-
-VII-
-VIII-
-IX-
-X-
-XI-
-XII [M?]-
-XIII-
-XIV-
-XV-
-XVI [M]-
-XVII-
-XVIII-
-XIX-
-XX-
-XXI-
-XXII-
-XXIII-
-XXIV-[M]
-FANART-
-XXV-
-XXVI-[M]
-XXVII-
-XXVIII-
-XXIX-
-XXX-
-XXXI-
-XXXII-
-XXXIII-
-XXXIV-[M]
-XXXV-
-XXXVI-
-XXXVII-
-XXXVIII-
-XXXIX-
-XL-
-XLI-
-XLII-
-XLIII-
-XLIV-
-XLV-[M]
-XLVII-[M]
-XLVIII-
-XLIX-
-L-
Not an update
-LI-
-LII-
-LIII-
-LIV-
-LIV.V-
-LV-
-Epilogue-
NamJin and YoonSeok drawing
13K Special Q & A
Q & A

-XLVI-

1K 65 20
By psychoxen-

(6 months and 8 days since Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

"Wakey up! Wakie wakie!" Hoseok exclaimed happily. "Hobi ish fouw now!"

Namjoon groaned as he sat up, stretching his arms. Seokjin mumbled something incoherent as he sat up as well, yawning and stretched before the need to throw up overcame him. The omega immediately rushed to bathroom and threw up. Namjoon followed after him, rubbing circles on his mate's back.

They haven't consulted a doctor or anything but Seokjin's morning sickness, weird cravings for a loaf of bread and just lettuce (a lettuce sandwich?) and him not getting into heat for the last two months says it all. They'll be finally having their own pup or pups.

Of course, Taehyung heard of the news and was quite bitter and jealous that he hasn't gotten pregnant again or that Jungkook still hasn't marked him since the king is quite busy moving from one place to another. Jungkook has also been going out of the kingdom lately so Taehyung would spend time with Seokjin and Namjoon until Soobin would mail him to come home if Jungkook is arriving.

"Seokie, how about we play with Yoongs in the garden hmm? The flowers have bloomed again." Taehyung said, holding Hoseok's hand while his other hand held a sleeping Yoongi that's going to be two in the next month.

"Okay!" Hoseok smiled as they went out.

Seokjin finished throwing up and washed his vomit off his mouth and off the toilet by pouring a pail of water on it.

"Are you alright, love?" Namjoon asked, holding Seokjin by the waist as they went to the kitchen.

"I'm fine Joonie. I'm pregnant, not sick." Seokjin assured, giggling softly as he removed his alpha's hold from his waist then began to collect the tools and ingredients he needed to bake Hoseok a cake.

"If you say so... I'll do the laundry then." Namjoon stated, kissing Seokjin on the lips then on his belly before going to the bathhouse.

Namjoon gathered the dirty laundry from the side of the room and went to a seperate and smaller tub that's filled with freezing water, it's still early spring after all. The alpha dumped all the dirty laundry in, including Taehyung's and some of Soobin's clothes that the omega queen sometimes uses. Namjoon then added firewood underneath the tub before lighting it up on fire. The alpha took some soap and added it in the tub full of clothes before closing the tub with a wooden lid.

Namjoon then cleaned the bathtub, draining the dirty water from last night's bath and replacing it with fresh freezing water from the stream. The alpha added firewood underneath and light it up on fire.

Taehyung came in, all muddy, followed by Yoongi and Hoseok who ran in, all muddy as well. Yoongi slipped on the mud on his feet, landing on his bum but the toddler just laughed it off before circling around Taehyung which Hoseok followed with hysterical laughter.

"These little devils thought its a nice idea to play in the pens and get themselves muddy." Taehyung grumbled as he wiped away the mud from his eyes. Namjoon winced at the now messy floor, despising the mud but he just chuckled it off before catching the two pups.

The pups whined but suddenly looked sheepish as Namjoon set them down, glaring at them.

"You know I don't like mud right, Hobi, Yoongs." Namjoon stated sternly, making the pups feel small under his cold gaze.

"I'm tewing Jinnie 'yung!" Yoongi huffed, crossing his arms while Hoseok looked very guilty and on the verge of crying.

"Fine, go tell Seokjin hyung. But bad boys get punished after you two take a bath." Namjoon said, shaking his head in disappointment, he spoiled his brother too much.

"Hyungie! Hobi will not be bad anymore!" Hoseok cried, wiping away his tears with muddy hands, getting mud on his eyes.

Taehyung sighed as he carried Hoseok. "You have to get punishments baby or else you'll never learn. But let's take a bath first okay?" Taehyung reassured with a smile, causing Hoseok to smile as well.

"Hobi be a good boy and learn to take spankies!" Hoseok exclaimed happily as Taehyung undressed him, chuckling at the toddler's antics.

"How about you Yoongs? Will you continue to be a brat?" Namjoon asked, looking at his brother who seemed to like competing with him. "I stop. Cuz Hobi good. I good too." Yoongi huffed.

Namjoon smiled. "Very good, now undress. Let's get you all clean and nice for Hobi's birthday okay?"

"K." Yoongi bluntly replied which irked Namjoon but he decided to let it slide as he undressed his brother before putting him in the tub with Hoseok and Taehyung.

"Can you clean them by yourself? I'll check on Seokjin." Namjoon requested, not looking at Taehyung's direction, knowing that the omega is naked as well.

Taehyung chuckled, looking at Namjoon with mischievous eyes. "Of course, unless you want to stare at me." The omega teased, trying to make the alpha look at him by turning Namjoon's head, knowing that his private parts are covered by the bath water anyway, loving the flustered state of the alpha as the latter try to look away as much as he can.

"That's not something a married omega should say or be doing." Namjoon stated before leaving, making Taehyung laugh which the pups followed.

The alpha went to the kitchen, face still red, which unfortunately didn't go unnoticed by Seokjin who was sitting by the oven, waiting for the cake to finish, hand on his quite swollen tummy.

"What's got you flustered dear?" Seokjin asked, raising an eyebrow as he held his wooden spatula tight, making Namjoon gulp.

"Ah nothing." Namjoon chuckled nervously as he eschewed his eyes to the floor, slowly making his way to Seokjin who looked at him with judging eyes. "Just Tae being Tae and his mischievous shenanigans."

"What kind of shenanigans?" Seokjin asked, eyes narrowing as he looked at his mate who took his hand and kissed it. "Nothing that you should worry about. How does it feel carrying our pup?"

Seokjin hummed as his alpha started to kiss his neck. "It feels amazing." The omega muttered as he held back a moan when Namjoon licked and kiss his mating mark. "Being able to carry your pups is a great honour. I'm ecstatic."

"Great... Because I love seeing you like this." Namjoon muttered, looking at Seokjin in the eyes before his eyes fell on the omega's plump lips. Seokjin caught his alpha staring and leaned in for a kiss, smiling when their lips touched.

"I love you.... And our pup... So much." Namjoon whispered as he broke the kiss before he leaned down and kissed his omega's tummy.

"I love you too Joonie... I'm lucky to have absconded and chose this life with you." Seokjin smiled before slowly getting up. "I think the cake is done."

Namjoon smiled and made way for the omega. Seokjin wore his mittens laying on top of the oven before taking the cake out and setting it on the window sill so it would cool faster.

"I have come with the birthday boy! He's excited to get some sweets!" Taehyung sang, carrying Hoseok while Yoongi walked beside the omega queen. They're now all fully clothed and looking refreshed.

"Our little baby is getting big!" Namjoon cooed, taking Hoseok, twirling the pup around which made him had a fit of laughter. "Hobi ish still small, Hyungie!" The alpha showered Hoseok with a lot of kisses on the face, the pup is just too adorable. The two omegas who were watching them cooed at sight while Yoongi who's now being carried by Taehyung just smiled.

Seokjin took the now cooled down cake from the window sill and placed it on a plate. It's a simple carrot cake which sadly doesn't have an icing as Seokjin found it hard to do so, fortunately everyone else doesn't seem to mind.

"The cake is ready!" Seokjin smiled, placing the cake on the dining table. Namjoon sat down, still holding Hoseok and making him sit on his lap as Seokjin served them two slices, one for each of them.

Yoongi sat on Taehyung's lap and excitedly looked at the slice of cake Seokjin served them. "'Yung! Cakie!" Yoongi whined. "Please!" Taehyung chuckled and kissed the pup on the forehead. "Of course, honey."

Seokjin smiled as he sat down witth a huff, serving himself his own cake, his left hand instinctively caressing on his small bump. The alpha made cooing noises as he fed Hoseok some cake while feeding himself time to time.

"Darling, the cake is amazing!" Namjoon praised, which Hoseok backed up with excessive nodding, making the omega flush. "Really? I'm glad you think so."

"It is scrumptious indeed, right Yoonie?" Taehyung asked, however the toddler just opened his mouth, expecting to be served another bite. The omega queen playfully rolled his eyes before feeding Yoongi.

The mates and Hoseok giggled at Yoongi's antics. Seokjin then stood up, going to the bedroom and retrieved a box before returning to the dining area, giving the box to Hoseok who looked at it with wide eyes.

"For me?" Hoseok happily squealed, taking the box when he saw a nodd from Seokjin. "Thank you hyungie!"

"Your welcome baby, now open it!" Seokjin encouraged, smiling hopefully.

Hoseok carefully opened the box and gasped before smiling broadly when he saw what is inside. It was an adorable kitten stuffie that Seokjin himself crafted and sewed together.

"Thank you Hyungie for givin me Yoonie!" Hoseok smiled, embracing the cat stuff with so much love and joy.

"I here Hobi! I no kitty!" Yoonie huffed crossing his arms playfully, not really upset. However, Hoseok being the sweet baby he is, thought that he really have made Yoongi upset. His lips wobbled as tears pooled on his eyes. "Hobi no want Yoonie to be upset!" Hoseok cried.

"No, no Hobi, I kiddin!" Yoongi exclaimed in alarm, jumping off of Taehyung's lap before running to Hoseok, climbing unto Namjoon so that he can sit on the other pup's lap. The two pups made a hug, making everyone coo.

--
(6 months and 8 days since Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

Jungkook have arrived in the palace a week early than planned as the King of the Agust Kingdom sent him back home early. He expected to see Taehyung but of course his mate wasn't there. Jungkook sighed, taking his crown and coat off before plopping himself on the bed.

Jungkook closed his eyes and pondered, where could his mate possibly be? From what his father said, Taehyung began to work and attend meetings nonstop as soon as he left, his mate clearing a month's worth of work in two days before heading off somewhere, without Soobin again.

Then there's these weird things that Taehyung have said, calling him 'Gguk' that's supposed to be between Seokjin and him only. "Alpha running off with Prince Seokjin"; when Jungkook first heard it, he didn't think much of it. He thought that Taehyung meant the time Namjoon and Seokjin snuck out to the garden to dance, but now maybe Taehyung meant running off literally?

No. There's no way. The blood found in Namjoon's room was a lot and Namjoon surely wouldn't hurt himself to abscond... But he can use an animal's blood. No... Why is Jungkook even doubting their death?

Seokjin's bloody and shredded clothes... Why would an assassin even tear his victim's clothes off to pieces?

Jungkook sighed once more, his head hurting from these thoughts but everything fails to make sense anymore. He trusts his mate to not have a lover but then again, he hadn't mark Taehyung yet due to their busy schedules or Taehyung running off somewhere.

A knock resounded from the door.

Confused as to who it might be, Jungkook invited them in, saying, "Come in."

The beautiful omega servant that helped him before came in, which Jungkook remembered his name to be Beomgyu. The omega bowed politely before reporting;

"The Lord Fraction and the court members have asked for your presence in their cabinet meeting."

Jungkook frowned, why was he called there? It's supposed to be a meeting between the head Nobles and court officials only. A meeting where they talk shit about the royal family- about the well-being of the kingdom of course!

The king nodded and followed after Beomgyu, couldn't help but stare at the omega's plump arse. Jungkook shook his head to dismiss his thoughts. He maybe just missed Taehyung.

When Jungkook arrived at the cabinet, he sat at the head of the table and raised an eyebrow as everyone bowed to him.

"Your Highness, we'll make this quick." Lord Jeon started. "You must take in a consort or more to make a heir." Lord Min said dismissively, making Jungkook have the urge to punch him.

"What?! Do you hear what you're asking of me?! Taehyung and I can produce an heir but we just don't have time!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Please understand we don't have anything against the queen. However, his miscarriage might have caused his fertility rate to go down. The people are demanding for an heir so you must at least have a consort to give you a successor. The more children you have the better." A court official said.

Jungkook scratched his head in frustration. "You're basically asking me to cheat on my mate and have another mate all because he lost our pups due to an attempted assassination. DO YOU EVEN THINK HOW HE WOULD FEEL?!" The king released enraged pheromones, making everyone shiver from the extreme power Jungkook is emitting.

The king calmed down and stopped releasing pheromones, making everyone let out a sigh of relief."There's no way out of this, is it?" Jungkook sighed.

No one dared to answer but their eyes definitely said 'yes'.

"Alright. But I'll choose."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

711 50 10
A brief insight into the ups and downs of someones life through diary enteries. - || Featuring BTS || Start: 28/08/2021 || End : 28/08/2021
33.8K 2.3K 52
{ Omegaverse } ' I don't know how I smell... ' ' I'll help you to find out your scent. ' ยฉ KSBBAA18 Do not copy or remake it. Thank you. Started : 3...
30.4K 1.5K 29
โ ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š โž โ ๐™„ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™š โž โ€ โ€ โ€ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€๐—‚ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚...
145K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...