The new legends of monkey- Tr...

ToeTrixy tarafından

Basically takes place after the end of season two. Tripitaka and the gang have started the search for all of... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1- The scrolls
Chapter 3- Humans can't weild gods weapons
Chapter 4- Wanting him..
Chapter 5- Nothing was going to stop me this time
Chapter 6- I hate demons.. Especially this one.
Chapter 7- Cloud rides.
Chapter 8- The scroll of love
Chapter 9-The last scroll
Chapter 10- that explains alot..
Chapter 11- Demons and gods
Chapter 12- The battle of fate
Chapter 13-The peace treaty
Chapter 14- These creatures are stubborn
Chapter 15- The truth
Chapter 16- Soulmates
Chapter 17- Time is the greatest healer..
Chapter 18- Retreat.
Chapter 19- God-kings
Chapter 20- The finale
Chapter 21- Jade school
Chapter 22- The tavern
Chapter 23- Truth
Chapter 24- Trips book
Chapter 25- Ponds and arrows
Chapter 26- Rogue demons
Chapter 27- Orange-Rangers
Chapter 28- The ending

Chapter 2- New found feelings

475 9 1
ToeTrixy tarafından

Pigsy POV
To start with I never expected to catch feelings for sandy.. I'm staring at her talking to Trip and I can't help but smile.
"So since when did you realise you love monkey?", Sandy asked and Tripitaka just shrugged.
"Doesn't take much of a guess.. He's saved me lots of times and when he died I felt like a part of me just crumbled and died.. I still do..", She sighed and clutched the scroll cases.
"Why do you do that?", I asked and she turned to me.
"Um.. Do what?"
"Clutch the leather.. You've done it since he's died.", I said and she looked down and un-clutched it.
"Oh.. Must be subconscious.. I didn't realise.", She chuckled nervously and I smiled to her.
"It's alright. I miss him to you know.. But we must carry on.. Tell his story.. And collect the scrolls.", I said and they nodded Trip tears in her eyes.
The next morning we woke up to demons attacking the village.
For the first time we realised monkey wasn't here to help us fight.
I grabbed my pitch fork and blasted a demon that was hurting sandy. She smiled to me and I smiled and started killing the demons.
Tripitaka was hurting them aswell with a weapon that looked like monkeys.
She must've made it earlier. She extended it and wacked demons.
They died and they eventually retreated.
"That's all done and dusted but how or why are you wielding a staff?!", I snapped and she put it back into a small stick. She then stuck behind her ear.
"I just wanted to try out his weapon and I'm pretty good with it right?", She said and we then stopped walking.
"His?"
"Oh.. He put it in the scroll case.. You don't know that?", she said and I rolled my eyes.
"No Tripitaka we did not know that.", I said and she chuckled.
"Funny..", Sandy said and smiled at me.
I blushed and we decided to start travelling to the location of the fifth scroll.
Tripitaka was practicing with it an weirdly she moved like monkey.. Her movements when she wielded his weapon where the same as his. I wonder if she watched him when he fought demons etc.
I turn to Sandy who's trying to cook some food.
I chuckled and decided to help her.
"Here. Your not a natural.. I'll help you silly fish.", I chuckled and held her hand with the spoon in.
I could see that sneaky blush appear on her face as I did it.
Her hair for once was wet and brushed. It was straight and fell down her shoulders.
The fire helped curve her face and I stared at it in wonder.
"So.. You just add a few spices here and there.. Chop up the meat and cook it up ok Sands?", I said and she looked up at me. Her misty eyes staring deep into mine. Her beautiful lips glossy.
I could feel a stupid blush appear on my face.
She looked stunning.. I could feel my hand go to her face to caress her cheek. I started to lean in... "SO! What's for dinner I'm starving!", Trip said and I growled under my breath at her interruption.
"I-Um.. A uh s-stew.", Sandy stuttered as she moved away from me and started serving it up.
I mentally cursed at Trip for ruining this moment.
A bowl landed in my lap and I started eating my anger down.
How close to kissing I was?! Why am I mad!! I want her lips on mine.. The fire light on her beautiful face.. I blushed at my thoughts and then I finished the stew.
"Delicious Sands.", I smirked and gave her the bowl.
I slumped down into my bed and sighed.
Do I like Sandy? Well the truth came out.. Why hasn't she made a move on me yet? Why haven't I? Ugh.. I'm so confused.. Atleast trips possible lover is missing? He's either dead or alive..Wait that's worse..
I chuckled and fell asleep.
When I woke up Trip was asleep with Sandy again. Another nightmare I bet.
I felt a bit jealous of how close they were but I ignored my feelings.
I decided to make Breakfast and to then serve it to them when they wake up.

??? POV
The servant returns it's stupid smile on its face.
"Your evilness I have found the last known location of the monkey king.. The burnt sands.", He said and I rolled my eyes.
"Go then! Find him.. I need to get my revenge on him.. Then the monk who brought him back."

Pigsy POV
As they woke up I passed them each a bowl.
"Here.. I.. Made breakfast.", I said and watched as sandy looked down st it and back up.
"Thanks you Pigsy.", She blushed and started eating it.
Trip on the other hand pushed the bowl away.
"I'm not hungry.. Come on Pigsy I've gotta train.. Will you train with me?", She asked and I shrugged.
"Alright.. I'm not as good as he was but I'll try and teach you a few things.", I said and saw the hurt in her eyes.
"Ok.. Let's get to it.", She snapped and I grabbed my fork and started stacking her with it. She moved elegantly like the wind as she dodged and then she extended monkeys staff and wacked me with it tripping me up. I fell to the ground with a huff.
"Ugh.. Your good better than I'd thought you'd be with his staff.", I said and she smiled.
"I'll take that as a compliment."
I saw how jealous sandy looked and sat down next to her.
"Wanna train later?", I asked her she smiled and nodded.
Trip smirked and srunk the weapon back into its small size before putting it behind her ear.
"Ok..Still getting used to it.", Sandy said and Trip turned to her and frowned.
"What?"
"Nothing your literally acting exactly like monkey..", Sandy said and Trip held on the straps.
"Really?"
We both nodded and she chuckled.
"Pffttt he doesn't put his staff behind his ear.", She said and sighed at the memories.
"Come on we've got a scroll to find."

We soon arrived at a small fishing village with people laughing and gathering fish. Everyone stared at us with huge smiles on there faces.. Odd..
Sandy seemed to frown but she shook her head and Carried on walking.
"Ello there we travellers? What yer business?", A old man said and I smirked.
"I'm the pig god.. She's the river spirit and he is the monkey king.", I said and Trip looked st me and her jaw dropped.
"The monkey king!! Oh my! We've heard story's about you.. But they all mention your Long beautiful hair which you seem not to have.. That and a monk side kick..", He said and Trip rolled her eyes.
"Um.. I'm the-"
"Monkey king Ofcourse he is! Tripitaka will be joining us in a day or twos time.", I smirked and looked at Trip as she crosses her arms. She decided to play along aswell.
"Yeah that cool dude Trip is. I'd even say handsome dude.. But you know me and the lady's.", she said and crossed her arms leaning on a wall with monkeys signature smirk across her face I could also see the cringe on her face afterwards.
"Ok monkey king.. But why did you shave your head?"
"It was a dare!", Sandy snapped and Trip turned to her nervously smiling.
"Y-Yeah a dare- I mean a dare.", she said in a deep vioce.
"Lovely! How long will you gods be staying for?"
I turned to the others.
"A night.. Trip will catch up with us soon."
As Tripitaka took the role of monkey king she started telling story's of his adventures and smiled at the memories.
I think this was good for her to heal..
"Show is your staff oh powerful monkey king!", One if the children said there southern accent showing.
"Ofcourse!", Trip said and pulled the staff of her ear and extended it slowly much to the kids laughs and whoops of joy.
"He really is the monkey king!!!", another said and I watched on a small smile on my face.
Sandy looked at me and smiled.
"This will be good for her..I guess.", she said and I smiled.
Yeah I hope it will be..

??? POV
As they returned I wanted nothing but to kill them.
"How have you not returned with the monkey king!", I snapped and they all looked at each other.
"He has the scroll of creation.. And we herd he's in a small village of Tattuu.", one of them said and I rolled my eyes.
"Go and kill him then! I can't have him messing up all my plans again.. Kill him and bring me the little monk.", I smirked and they all nodded evil smirks on each of there faces.
"Ofcourse."

Pigsy POV
As the sun went down I had an uncertain feeling in my stomach.
"What's wrong Pigsy?", Sandy asked me.
I turned to her and sighed. She looked beautiful in the dark.. I could barely make out her misty eyes.
"It's nothing.. I'm probably being silly."
"Your always silly.. Just get it out."
I smiled.
"It's Trip I think we need to go.. It was a foolish joke to let her pretend to be monkey.. I think we need to leave..", I said and she looked at me with concern.
"We can't just leave.. Thses villagers are so nice and.. I like it here.. It reminds me of my old home and it's nice.. Can we just stay here until the morning?"
She gave me the cutest face ever and I felt my cheeks turn red.
"Y-Yes misty..", I said and faced the door falling asleep.
BANG!!
I snapped awake and saw two demons in our door way.
"Give ya the monkey king and the monk or this village burns to the ground!", The leader snapped. I could tell it was the leader because of its black mask. It's mask was bigger and had five lines along the side, and two earrings.. It means Captain in demon ranking.
The other demon had only two earrings and five lines. Meaning it was second in command.
"Give us them!", The second demanded and Trips stood her ground.
"No your not taking me or the monke- I mean me or the monk!", She snapped and took out monkeys weapon. I grabbed my pitch fork and saw sandy throw her spear throug one of them hearts. It faded into dust and I then saw the other one leap for sandy.
I then punched it away and snapped its neck.
"I had this you guys!", Trip wined and we both rolled her eyes.
"You really are turning into monkey.. Where's our Trip?", Sandy smirked and Tripitaka put the staff back into its small size.
"I'm right here.. Sorry got a bit to into character.", She chuckled and we all laughed. We then stopped and realised a chilling fact.
Who the heck where those guys and what did they want with Trip? Or monkey.. If he's alive that is.
We all looked at each other and decided it'd be best to find the scrolls and carry on the quest.

As we exited the village we saw a demon in a mask again. It was Trips time to attack and she did so and tackled it down taking the mask of but she stopped and hugged the demon.
He got up and dusted his leather off.
"Kaeto!!!", She sobbed and hugged him. He patted her shoulder and we all ran over.
"What are you doing here Zef?", I asked and he crossed his arms.
"Business.. I could ask the same about you guys? And talking about you guys where's that knuckle head? I wanna actually see who would win in a fair fight.", He said and Trip looked down sighing she clutched the leather and her eyes twitched as if she was remembering him and trying to not cry.
"Kid.. Your wrong on both accounts. Monkey would beat you and two.. Monkeys dead.. Well died and missin or just dead dead..", I explained and Kaeto stared at trip.
"Oh god I know how much he meant to all of you.. I'm so sorry.." but I could tell he was saying this mostly to Tripitaka.
We stared at the nightmare and smiled.
"You know what Kaeto.. We need another guy in the group.. Would you care to tag along with us for a bit?", I suggested and he perked up.
"I'd be honoured."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

350K 8.2K 23
[COMPLETE] Finally, after years of fighting, Monkey D. Luffy arrives at Laughtale and becomes Pirate King. But, he has lost a lot to get here, all of...
256K 8.3K 35
"I'm the leader of Mayhem, Lynn," Ashton says, smirking. I immediately glared at him. I get up from my chair and walk up to him. "You guys ambushed o...
2.5K 195 56
[[𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝐼 𝒷𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒?....]] ◇◇◇◇ 30DCAPRIL WINNER:DIAMOND◇◇◇◇ The story is completely different fro...
69.1K 2.6K 63
[Compiled Version] In the Old Tale of Journey to the west, Mk Has spent his time reading it again and even Listens to Tangs Rambling about the Monkey...