The Secret Life Of The Assist...

By Rosesc1982

From where it all started My Life as I knew it before my world turned upside down was great, no not just gre... More

CopyrightΒ©
Chapter 1 Where It All Started
Chapter 2 Kidnapping
Chapter 3 In Hidding
Chapter 4 Who is at the door?
Chapter 5 Take Off
Chapter 6 New York City
Chapter 7 A little to small
Chapter 8 bumping into each other
Chapter 9 Before me was a God
THANK YOU πŸ™‚
Chapter 10 βœ” Coffee???
Chapter 11 βœ” Looking the part
Chapter 12βœ” 🐺
Chapter 13 Being Possessive
Chapter 14 Flirting
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 πŸ™‚
Chapter 17 Mature πŸ”₯
Chapter 18 Dinner
Chapter 19 βœ”
Chapter 20 Dinner Date
Chapter 21 Mature πŸ”₯
Chapter 22 Sexy
Chapter 23 Visitor
Chapter 24 NOT TO HAPPY
Chapter 25 Day off of school
Chapter 26 Meeting his true self
Chapter 28 Broken πŸ’—
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 🀨 😧 😑πŸ˜₯
Chapter 31 πŸ₯›πŸ’Š
Chapter 32 πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
Chapter 33 Time to Party
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 Meeting Stephen McKnight
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 LAST CHAPTER!

Chapter 27 Conflicted Feelings

270 9 1
By Rosesc1982

"Stop don't come near me." I backed myself up from the man that was before me.

I was mad at Stephen but of course, he had to look sooooo sexy in front of me that I was having a very hard time keeping the anger that I had for him inside of me.

One look from him and he melts it all away that's not fair, god this man is unbelievably sexy it's just not right.

"Why are you scared? Are you scared that I would hurt you? Or are you having a hard time containing yourself from not touching me?"  He had a smug look on his face but he also had sad eyes at the same time.

It's wired that he could have two different emotions inside of him, I kinda felt bad because I knew I was the one who upset him.

I knew he was trying to act all manly in front of me to save his image but he forgets I had worked with him and he did treat me well and I got to see the good side of him.

"Look I am sorry that I walked out on you that night after we were intimate with one another but I was doing you a big favour."

"And why is that?" He asked not sure what I had meant by saying that.

Taking a deep breath then I said looking into his eyes, "You need to understand that my life is complicated. I don't want you to be involved in all my life drama, I care too much for you to do that, That's why I had left you that night and quit my job. I want to tell you everything that I am keeping from you but I can't, I just really can't and I'm truly am sorry for that, maybe that night we shared was a big mistake on my part I should have stopped it."

In a flash, he stood right before me almost knocking me down.

" Don't you dare say that to me ever again. That night was NOT a mistake do you hear me?" His face was red with anger, even a little spit had flown out of his mouth and onto my face when he had spoken.

I wiped my face off with the back on my sleeve.

That was kinda gross but at the same time, I knew that he did not mean to do that.

"Calm down," I said as I placed my hand onto his chest to help him to relax just a little in case he would give himself a heart attack.

"Please just listen to me. I'm not supposed to be telling you any information about myself or my past but with the way you are acting and I'm scared that you might go crazy or even hurt your self which I truly don't want to see that happening ill tell you that....." And before I could continue finishing on what I was saying  Abby ( Chloe)  and Aaliyah ( Carly) had run into the room screaming their heads off.

"We found you, we found you, Stacy. Please help us these guys behind us are trying to kill us." They were breathing so heavily and panting very heavily.

"Calm down, shhhhh it's ok I'm here now. Take a few deep breaths and try to calm yourselves down for me." I rubbed both of their heads trying to make them relax to my touch.

"Stacy I told those two mean guys that if they would let you go Abby ( Chloe ) and I will be good girls and go back to Daddy and Brian." Aaliyah ( Carly) cried out loud after she was done speaking.

"Ya, we told them to tell Daddy that you didn't mean to kidnap us." This time it was Abby ( Chloe) who had said that.

"Wait a minute hold up." Stephen looked at both girls and then at me and then back at them.

" Ok, am I hearing this right did these girls just say that you kidnap them?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"She didn't mean to." Was all that Aaliyah ( Carly ) had said.

"Well now look who's calling the kettle black? All this time you acted like a Saint but you have kept this Secret and acted all Almighty and got mad at us for kidnapping you and these kids but Meanwell you were the one who had already kidnapped them." Chase said tapping his foot as he and Jack stood at the entrance of the door with his eyes sit on me.

I was speechless and stumped for words at the same time.

He was right which I hated to emit, that stupid jackass was intelligent I see.

"It's not what it sounds like, well kinda but I have good reasons for it but you three didnt have any good reasons for your actions," I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"What did these girls mean by calling you, Stacy? Isn't your name Brooklyn?" Stephen asked as he was not too sure about what he had heard from their mouths.

This was it there was no going back this man has already found out what my real name was and that I had kidnapped Carly and Chloe.

Taking a deep breath in and then exhaling it all out of my mouth.

I guess it's time to spill my Secret life to these men.

Looking at the girls I then said: " Girls come over here and sit down onto the floor I need to explain some things to these boys and I would like it if the two of you won't say anything ok?"

Both girls listened to what I had to say and sat down on the floor right beside me.

One had a hold of my one leg and the other did the same to my other leg.

"This also goes for you guys as well please let me explain everything first before you start asking me questions."

Not one had said a word back to me.

Jack and Chase still were standing at the door, they haven't come into the room. But for Stephen, he had given me a look that kinda scared me, that look told me that he was not happy.

At this moment I dont think he trusts me very much and let's be honest he should feel that way, he should be mad that I had lied to him.

Clearing my throat.

"My name is not Brooklyn My real name is Stacy. I'm an only child to a mother who is truly not a caring woman only to her young ass boyfriend who is 20 years younger than she is. For my father well I have no clue who he is but I have managed to live my life without knowing him. Now for these girls, this is Abby but her real name is Chloe( I pointed with my finger to her) and this (I pointed with my other finger) is Aaliyah and her real name is Carly. I used to date their brother Brian. One night I overheard Brian and his father Mr. Cooper talking to these old men and when I say old these guys had to be in their 60s and up. They were bidding on these girls and when I mean bidding I mean buying them off of their father for huge sums of money to be their personal toys. These men were pedifilers and their father and brother were just going to seal them off to the highest bidder."

I stopped talked and let everyone sink in the words I had already said and by their looks, they were shocked so then I began once more.

"I wasn't going to let them hurt these girls, I love both of them to let that ever happen so I faked our kidnappings. I made it look like one of those guys in the living room had betrayed them, which had worked out on my behalf. Once I had got myself and the girls out of the Manchin we ran as fast as we could down the road to find a safe place to go and to hide. We ended up in a hotel witch the FBI had found us. They have an inside guy who had to inform them where we were so now I'm working with them to bring down Brian and his father. I never knew that Brian and his Father were in the Mafia. Brian had never informed me nor ever brought the topic up to me. We're in the witness protection program that's why we moved here I lied to you Stephen and I am truly sorry. Everything that you knew about me has been a complete lie." I hung my head down low feeling ashamed of myself, a few tears had rolled down my cheeks.

"That will explain why I couldn't get too much information on you," Chase said still looking shocked.

" Brooklyn my God I can't believe this." Jack had said with his mouth wide open in disbelief.

I went to speak but Stephen had spoken before me "How do I know that you're not lying to me right now? How do I not know that maybe you are an undercover cop trying to find evidence on Me And My Gang to put us behind bars?"

I was shocked "Why would I make up a story like this? about men wanting to have these girls as toys?"

I looked at Stephen and he looked at me, I bit my lower lip waiting for what he would say next to me.

At that moment a lot of things were running through my mind I was scared.

Clearly, this man came from power or he would not be here with his bodyguards who kidnapped us.

2 minutes had passed then 5 minutes had passed and not a word and then he went to open his mouth.

"I will help you with your situation but we are going to play by my rules and my rules only. Those feds are not in it to help you, they are looking out for themselves and putting your life in endanger and I won't stand by and let that happen to you nor these girls. I will get rid of your ex and his father, That will be an easy task they are just a small little town Mafia Klan who clearly works in the black market. My group and I don't agree with the black market. We don't believe in sealing women and children as toys."

"But how can you help us?"

" Sweetheart I'm Stephen McKnight the number one Mafia King in the world and nobody fucks around with what's MINE......"

____________________

Thanks for reading 🙂❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 241 40
Sarah lived in small town with her parents and 2 lovely little brother. Unfortunately, she found out that her parents were debting with mafia . Becau...
90.8K 1.7K 46
Β·~Β·~Β·~Β·~Β·~Β·~Β· "I love you ." said Lorenzo "I love you more ." i said "Impossible." He responded Β·~Β·~Β·~Β·~Β·~Β·~Β· Valarie's and her twin sister , Jord...
1M 15.2K 30
"Strip, Marie" he leaned in. A quick moan escaped from my mouth and he smirked showing his white teeth. "Naughty aren't you ?" I could smell his colo...
5M 102K 50
"Aiden..." I shake my head, eyes fixed anywhere but the gorgeous man next to me. His hand grips my chin tightly, just enough to make me avert my eye...