Fat Girl - BTS FF

By tonibu76

29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She... More

Chapter 1: Date with Namjoon
Chapter 2: My Best Friend Jimin
Chapter 3: Date with Yoongi
Chapter 4: Cheered Up
Chapter 5: Embarrassed
Chapter 6: Sunshine
Chapter 7: Profile
Chapter 8: The model relationship
Chapter 9: Plane Problems
Chapter 10: Welcome to Macau!
Chapter 11: Jin Again?
Chapter 12: Butterfly
Chapter 13: Confession
Chapter 14: Engagement Dinner
Chapter 15: Explain
Y/N
Chapter 16: Wedding Day
Chapter 17: Burned
Chapter 18: Little Mochi
THANK YOU!
Chapter 19: Not Daddy's Girl
Chapter 20: "Judas Kiss" Ultimate Betrayal
Chapter 21: Awful Truth
Chapter 22: Retail Therapy
Chapter 23: Yohan
Chapter 24: Serendipity
Chapter 25: Stabbed In The Back
Chapter 26: The Prayer
Note
Chapter 27: Mistake
Chapter 28: Friends
Chapter 29: Smothering
Chapter 30: JungshOOk
Chapter 31: Arrest
Chapter 32: No More Time
Thank you!
Chapter 33: I want Ramyeon
Chapter 34: The Nurse
Chapter 35: A Love Lost Forever
Chapter 37: Missing Baby Bump
Chapter 38: He's Stinky Butt
Chapter 39: Sold
Chapter 40: Tears
Chapter 41: Brightness and Goodness
Epilogue

Chapter 36: Results

1.7K 76 51
By tonibu76

A MONTH LATER - COURT - Y/N POV

I am walking up the courthouse steps with my husband beside me. Today we find out what punishment my mom and stepfather will receive for hurting me. I am nervous to see them. I haven't had any contact with them since they were arrested.

Jimin: "You ready?" He leans close to me and whispers in my ear. He keeps his hand on the small of my back the whole way up the stairs. I am not sure if he is afraid I am going to fall because he knows that I am clumsy... or if he just wants to be supportive today... or if he just likes having his hands on me.

I sigh because I know this will probably be an emotional day. Once we get to the top of the stairs we are met with flashing lights and microphones in our faces.

Reporter 1: "Mrs. Park. Do you have anything to say to your parents?"

Reporter 2: "Could the relationship between you and your parents be repairable?"

The trial has become a major news spectacle. Different headlines read: "Daughter Attacked By Evil Parents".... "The Worst Parents On Earth"... "Backstabbing Mom Being Sentenced Today"... "Couple Tried To Kill Daughter For Inheritance Money." Aggressive reporters were in my face every time I show up to the courthouse. I continue walking inside and don't answer any questions.

When we sat down in the courtroom, I saw Yohan and Jungkook already waiting for things to get started.

The proceedings began with victim impact statements from me, Jimin and Jungkook.

Jungkook spoke about how he was bribed and manipulated by my stepfather.

Jimin spoke about his shop being burned down by my stepfather.

I spoke of the pain I felt from my parents' betrayal. There was not a dry eye in the house.

The judge sentenced my stepdad to 25 years in prison. He will likely die in prison.

The judge also sentenced my mother to 25 years. But because she testified against my stepfather, her sentence was suspended - everything except time served. She has a long probation period in a halfway house, also she must do community service for 5 years. She is not allowed to contact me. If she does, she will be sent back to prison to serve the rest of her 25 years. Unfortunately, this all means that she will walk free.

Long story short. He is going to prison and she isn't.

After court was dismissed, Jungkook and I spoke over coffee.

Jungkook: "Here are the drinks." He sits down across from me at the table with a cappuccino for me and an Americano for himself.

Y/N: "Thank you for the coffee. I wanted to talk to you because I set up a bank account to use to pay your parents' medical bills." I state as I hand him the booklet with the account information.

Jungkook: "Thank you so much. I don't know how to thank you." He smiled... a genuine smile. I just realized how handsome he is.

Y/N: "Jungkook... You have a handsome smile. I hope you will smile more often now that your parents will get the treatment they need." I say with a small smile. Jungkook takes in a deep breath. Then he closes his eyes and breathes out that type of exhale that released his worries... It was like I could see all his pain and burdens leave his body with that one breath.

Y/N: "This account is only to be used for the medical treatment and will be monitored by my accountant." I explain.

Jungkook nods aggressively before 'Niagara Falls' down his cheeks. I give him a tissue and he blows his nose extra loud and gross. His eyes are puffy and his nose is red.

Jungkook: "Thank you so much, Y/N. You are a kind and wonderful woman. Again, I am so sorry for all of the wrong I have done to you." He bows a little in his seat.

Y/N: "Thank you. I keep my promises and I promised to help your parents. I wish them well. Please keep me abreast of their condition.... Other than updating me on your parents, please let's not meet again." I stand up from my chair, smile, and walk away from Jungkook.

------------------------------------------------------

LATER THAT EVENING

Jimin: "I'm hungry. You wanna get takeout or cook here?" He asks then pecks my lips.

Y/N: "Hmmm... Honey, we have some leftovers. Do you want those?" 

Jimin: "Thank you baby. I love that good home cooking... even if it is a day old." He says with a vigorous nod. Then he peppers my face with kisses.

Y/N: "Thanks. I try." I say between giggles.

After a few minutes, dinner was warmed up and Jimin was at the dining table eating it.

Y/N: "I was worried about the leftovers being ok, but... you wolfed it all down." I stare at his eating in awe.

Jimin: "MMMMISGOODMMM...OM OM OM... JHJKLJHJHKLSDS" He mumbles incoherent gibberish.

Y/N: "Oh. I am glad you like it!" I laugh. He puts a thumbs up.

I stand behind his chair. I comb his hair out of his face with my fingers multiple times and massage his temples. I know this relaxes him, so I do it often. He leans his head all the way back that his crown snuggles into my chest. This way, I can give him an upside-down kiss. That is our meal routine. 

Y/N: "Hun, I'm going to bed early. I am tired." I yawn. 

Jimin: "You too tired for summa dis hurrrr?" He says with a not-so-cool sounding rapper accent and body roll. He smiles mischievously while pointing to himself.

Y/N: "Actually, yes I am too tired for that." I give him one last upside down kiss and turn to walk away. But Jimin grabs my wrist and pulls me back to him.

Jimin: "Are you sick, lovely?" He feels my forehead and cheeks.

Jimin: "Oh my God, you are burning up. Your cheeks are clammy, and your face is red. You go on to bed and I am going to get a cool cloth and take care of my short stuff." He directs me off to the bedroom and I obey him.

I lay on the bed face the ceiling and close my eyes. A few minutes later I feel the bed dip a little beside me and the damp cloth placed on my forehead. It felt good. Since my eyes were closed Jimin assumed I was asleep already.

Jimin: "Aww, you are sleep already? You must have been exhausted.... Today probably emotionally drained you.... I am sorry that I didn't pay attention to your health. You have had such a hard time recently. I know you have been stressed, because you have lost a lot of weight. Don't worry, alright? I am here and you don't have to deal with the tough times alone." I feel a peck on my lips then he stands from the bed and leaves the room. I think to myself... what a sweet man.

----------------------------

THE DR'S OFFICE - A WEEK LATER - Y/N POV

I had been feeling sick all week. I feel much better, but now Jimin is sick. He has been laying on the couch for 3 days. He's been dizzy, he isn't eating, vomiting when he wakes up, etc. Same symptoms that I had. 

I have been taking care of my Mochi since he started feeling bad. He is no better. That is why we are in the exam room at the doctor's office. I know that I didn't have to go with him to the exam room... but I cannot help it. We are newlyweds and we can't stay away from each other for one second... well, not until the novelty runs out... and we are back to our normal selves.

Dr Johnson: "So you say that you are dizzy, vomiting after waking, no appetite, etc.?" He asked while examining Jimin.

Jimin: "Yes and super tired. I don't feel like doing anything." He complains. 

Dr Johnson: "Did you mention that you were newlyweds?"

Jimin: "Yes. that's right. Do you think we are doing it too much? I wonder if we are over doing it... Would that cause my problems?" He asks with a worried look on his face. I facepalm.

Dr Johnson: "If this concerns you... how often do you have sex?

Jimin: "Before we both got sick, minimum twice per day." After he says that, he turns to look at me and I start to blush with embarrassment.

Dr Johnson: "Oh... quite active... but not enough to cause a huge concern." Jimin and I nod in relief.

Dr Johnson: "However, if you are literally doing it twice or more a day, please take her body in consideration. Regularly treating her body roughly could cause some health issues such as tears in the vagina, urinary tract infections, and could be just plain uncomfortable for her." He says as he writes notes on his clipboard. Jimin and I look at each other wide eyed. I never considered that. Maybe we need to be a little careful from now on.

Dr Johnson: "So have you BOTH been sick?" He questions while writing something on his clipboard.

Y/N: "I was sick first." I say pointing to myself.

Dr Johnson: "Jimin what I think is happening to you....  it is called couvade syndrome... another name of it is sympathetic pregnancy. 

Jimin: "Dude I'm a man! I can't get pregnant!" He raises his voice. I try to calm him down.

Y/N: "What does that mean... sympathetic pregnancy????"

Dr Johnson: "This is when the man reflects some of the symptoms of his pregnant wife."

Y/N: "Oh, I see... HOLD UP A MINUTE!!!  ... W- what are you saying??? ME... me... I am his wife! I am not pregnant! NOPE IMPOSSIBLE! I have been losing weight!" I am losing it.

Dr Johnson: "Actually, often very overweight women will lose some weight at the beginning of pregnancy. Also, the woman may not 'show' because it may be mistaken for her normal large stomach.... So, I think we should give you a pregnancy test. I will also run more tests on Jimin to make sure that nothing else is the problem.  

Y/N: "OK." I am terrified.

---------------------------------------------

A LITTLE WHILE LATER.

After I took the test, I went back to the exam room to wait for Jimin. I have been waiting around for seems like forever. Eventually Jimin came back to the room. Then we waited for what seemed like ANOTHER forever. We sat quietly because of the possible news. I just looked at the floor, biting my bottom lip, while Jimin held my hand unconsciously. 

FINALLY, the doctor returned. 

Dr Johnson: "Jimin, all of the tests came back negative except one. You have sympathetic pregnancy." 

----------------------------------------------

Hi Lovelies!

Not sure why I am updating more often than I said I would. But hey... I was in the writing mood. I hope you liked the end of this chapter!

What do you guys think of the Dynamite Teaser?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 1.4K 37
Torn by her own dad, Hyejin finds herself alone with him to protect her mom and little brother. 10 years later, they meet but not how you'd expect it...
511K 26.9K 71
When fate decides to connect two souls,who's totally difference in characteristics and life style... Kim Seokjin, who grew up in a middle class but s...
98.4K 3.9K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...
120K 4.5K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...