The Lies We Share ✔

By ckwritten236

"She a coward sitting alone in her room, faceless and nameless among the many others like her. She was the sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue

Author's Note • Copyright

307 25 1
By ckwritten236

Hello fellow readers and writers!

✋🏻 Courtney here with a special announcement! I would like to thank all of you for taking the time to read my book, and for commenting and voting. This means a lot to me as this is the first book that I have EVER finished in any meaningful fashion.

🚫 TRIGGER WARNING: Please note this book deals with // domestic abuse, // sexual assault, // alcoholism, // homophobia, and // bullying.

❌ The following book does contain swearing.

❤️🧡💛 This story features characters who identify as LGBTQ+. Accepting audiences only, spread love not hate. 💚💙💜

I thank you for reading this note and wish you the best in every way!

Sincerely, your fellow Wattpadder,

|•(( Courtney Knight ))•|

🔴 This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

~Completed: 8/26/2020~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 32.9K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
291 91 25
They say life is a gift. You're supposed to smile and be grateful. But there comes a time when you realize that living a lie is no way to live. And w...
78.8K 3.2K 30
Cadence leaves an abusive boyfriend after years of abuse. She wants to find love, true love, can't live without you love! Can she make it through the...
4.5K 17 10
I knew what was coming later tonight, not only at home, but on the way there. I knew that reacting right now would just make it worse though. So I ke...