Chasing my Dream

Per Rioronnie

An academy fanfiction Pria doesn't think she is worthy of dreaming until two Dads show her the love she has... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaoter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Authors note
Chapter 54
Authors note
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
Notes

Chapter 51

1.1K 82 1
Per Rioronnie

I woke screaming in pain as I reach to hold my side I feel warm hands encase mine. I open my eyes to see the tear filled eyes of Marc.

"Marc" I sob out reaching for him.

"Hey sugar keep still the doctor has just arrived. Brandon is getting him. Please just hang on" I watched a tear trickle down his cheek.

"You have no idea how good it is to see you" I felt my chest constrict. I heard a bang as I saw the door hitting the wall as Brandon ran into the room with a small middle aged man behind him.

"Senna" I heard his sob as he crashed to his knees beside me. "I so want to grab you but I'm terrified of hurting you" he whispered as he gently took my hand.

"DB your a sight for sore eyes" I said.

"Is she ok?" I looked around as I heard the voice of Corey.

"Guys let me look at my patient" the doctor asked. Brandon and Marc moved away as I saw Marc putting a phone to his ear presumably talking to Corey.

"Brandon go to my car there is a makeshift drip. I need fluids in this young lady. Marc get some warm water and a cloth" both men left. "Pria I'm Dr Sawyer I'm going to cut off your clothes, clean your wounds and put you on a drip. I may need to do some stitches also depending on your wound. Firstly I'm giving you a couple of injections some morphine and antibiotics. Once the morphine kicks in you may lapse into sleep. Don't worry that's normal. Do you feel sick or any head injuries you need to tell me?" he asked.

I shook my head. He gave me the injections and then proceeded to cut my jeans away as Marc came back in with a bowl. "Marc start cleaning her legs and checking for any injuries" the doctor advised as he started to cut my top. If I was more aware I'd feel uncomfortable but as the pain lessened I started to drift.

The next time I woke it was darker and I seemed to be alone. The drip had been attached, I picked up the blanket and saw my midriff was in a bandage as well I my right arm. The pain was still apparent but it wasn't as sharp.

I noticed I was still in my underwear but I needed the toilet. I turned to my good side and slowly slid my feet off the side of the bed. As I tried to sit up the pain increased and I shouted out. The door flew open and Raven entered looking as if he hadn't slept for a long tome.

"Little лиса. Тебе не следует вставать с постели, когда тебе больно. Я не могу справиться, думая о том, что ты причинил боль моей любви. (Little Fox, you should't be out of bed your hurt. I can't cope thinking of you hurt love)" he said.

I didn't understand what he had said but I could see his concern. "Raven I need the toilet please help" he crossed the room in one stride. He lifted me gently taking the drip with us to the toilet. He placed me on my feet but without letting go he slid my knickers down with one hand. I flushed at the circumstances.

"Sit, pee. Little лиса I will not let you go" I sat and hid my head at his word. Not letting me go was exactly what I wanted him to do.

As I finished he pulled my knickers back and helped me to the sink. Then he carried me back to the bed. "Sit still" he said as he moved the pillows on my bed. He lifted me to the pillows so I could sit up and pulled up the covers.

He knelt next to the bed. "I will kill everyone involved in taking you from us or hurting you. This I promise. I will make you safe for rest of life" he leaned over and placed his head in my lap. I stroked my fingers gently through his hair as i heard his gentle sobs.

"I'm here Raven and I'm not going anywhere" I said.

"No your bloody not love. I never want to feel that kind of panic again" I turned to see Axel stood in the doorway his face laced with pain. I reached out my hand as he walked in sat on the opposite side of the bed and sat next to me.

He held my hand in both of his. "How are you feeling?" he asked.

I smiled. "So much better since seeing you all" I said. "Where is Corey?" I asked.

"He is on his way. We are all staying here whilst you recover. Do you want to phone your Dad's now and we'll sort some food?" he said.

"Yes please. Axel?" I asked as I motioned him closer. I leaned and pressed my lips to his. As we parted I whispered "Your mine" I said.

"Damn right love" he replied.

"And me" I heard a muffled voice below. As Raven looked up to me I saw the mirth in his eyes.

"You are all mine. I will fight for everyone of you" I said. He smiled widely. 

"Can I phone my Dad's please and Corey if he hasn't arrived by the time I've finished" I asked. 

"Of course sweetie.  I'll take over from Brandon he's cooking.  Marc is taking a shower and then will be in.  Raven could you please do a perimeter check" Axel asked as he raised off the bed and made his way towards the door. 

"Da" Raven said as he stood kissed me hard and walked out.  I smiled.  I'm just enjoying this for now and we can talk further when I feel better. 

Brandon came rushing in I patted the bed beside me.  He came around sat and gently pulled me to his side kissing my temple.  "Never again.  You are staying close to me forever" he said.  He passed me a mobile and I took it from him.

He released his hold but kept his arm loosely around my shoulders.  I rang my Dad's, I think I spent most of the time crying.   Gerry was doing well and would be released in the next couple of days.  Derek was feeling much better but wanted an overhaul of security on the house before anyone returned.  Jacob was at his friends, he knew I was safe and I said I would speak with him tomorrow. 

It wasn't easy the emotions of speaking to them and my crying was wearing on my energy levels.  I promised to call them tomorrow and they said that the guys have been on constant contact also.  They made me promise to video call them soon.  I didn't want them to see the state of me currently. 

As I finished the call I heard noises and the Corey exploded into the room.  Brandon kissed my head saying he was going to check on the food and Corey filled his space on the bed. 

"Pria I'm so sorry" he said as soon as he sat and burst into tears. 

"Hey it wasn't your fault and you helped find me.  I knew your technical abilities would help me and I chose to phone you as you would keep me calm and listen without panicking.  You were my anchor in the storm" he turned his tear stained face to me.

"I need to say a few things first" he explained.  Looking directly at me he took my hands.  "When we saw Kaylie in the shop asking for forgiveness I was afraid to tell her to take a walk without talking to my brothers.  We always make decisions together.  I was sure we didn't want her back but I wanted us all to commit 100% to you.   What happened with Brandon wasn't fair to you or him.  I didn't want to repeat that.  I was being overly careful and made you feel that we weren't committed to being with you.  We were.  I was just scared and unsure if you would have an issue with Raven and I.   I wanted to have that conversation with you before opening my heart.  When you were taken I was devastated.  Kaylie never quite took my heart.  Sure she was fun but when she left I wasn't upset.  I was confused at first, then I met you.  You accepted us as we were, complimented us and never showed any favourites, even though you had history with Brandon and had spent time with the others you made me feel special.  I want to say I love you but if I'm honest I think I'm on my way to loving you and want you with us.  A family together with you at our centre" my tears were finally happy ones.  He looked like he was pleading with me to understand.

"You are all so special and I want to be with you all.  Once I am better I will be spending more one on one time with you all to strengthen those bonds.  Please don't feel guilty I wanted you all to be sure things were over with Kaylie and I'm so glad they age" I pulled his face towards me and placed a kiss to his warm sweet lips.

He mirrored my movements as the kiss increased and his tongue tickled my lower lip for entrance.  His tongue clashed with mine as the sweep of emotions took away everything else. 

I heard a cough and as we separated I saw a smiling Raven with a tray.  "When little лисаis ready I want to watch more" Raven winked as he approached with the tray. 

Axel came in and passed Raven a tray as Marc passed one to Corey.  Brandon sat on the floor as everyone found a space and we started eating.   I had some soup, melon and a coffee.  I missed Marc's coffee.  I smiled being the happiest I have been for a while. 

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

185K 10.7K 39
Tori is already cracked and broken after barely managing to escape her abusive fiancé. She's trying to heal both physically and mentally. She doesn't...
62K 2.9K 16
Fanfiction of CLStone's Academy series. Sang attends one of Victor's parents' fancy galas. Things don't go to well with that crowd, so they head ove...
206K 12.1K 49
Original story, but a FanFiction of CL Stone's The Academy series. The character's are mine, but there will be pop ups of CL's characters every once...
52K 3.8K 39
This is yet another CL Stone Fanfiction. I do NOT own the characters that CL Stone created, only the ones that I have created. Jade Ford is a freshm...