Forbidden Fruit

Από LoveBlossomx

Bloods Vs. Crips East Side Vs. West Side The Montagues Vs. The Capulets. You've probably heard of these infam... Περισσότερα

Preface
Author's Note/ Disclaimer
CAPITOLO UNO- Traitors Price
CAPITOLO DUE- The Giovannis
CAPITOLO TRE- The Anderson Brothers
CAPITOLO QUATTRO- Trouble in Paradise
CAPITOLO CINQUE- Out for Blood
CAPITOLO SEI- Twisted Tales
CAPITOLO SETTE- Desires of the Heart
CAPITOLO OTTO- Gabriel's Gift
CAPITOLO NEVE- Family Feud
CAPITOLO DEICI- Special Delivery
CAPITOLO UNDICI- Retaliation
CAPITOLO DODICI- Mission Brief
CAPITOLO TREDICI- Bombshells
CAPITOLO QUATTORDICI- Say Goodbye
CAPITOLO QUINTO- Bad B's
CAPITOLO SEDICI- Phase One
CAPITOLO DICIASSETTE- Intuition
CAPITOLO DICIOTTO- Act Up Once
CAPITOLO DICIANNOVE- Act Up Again
CAPITOLO VENTI- Maury
CAPITOLO VENTUNO- Decisions
CAPITOLO VENTIDUE- Reckless
CAPITOLO VENTITRE- Reckless 2.0
CAPITOLO VENTIQUATTRO- New Body
CAPITOLO VENTICINQUE- Thanksgiving
CAPITOLO VENTISEI- The Six Kings
CAPITOLO VENTISETTE- Cienna
CAPITOLO VENTIOTTO- Building Bonds
CAPITOLO VENTINOVE- The Wrong One
CAPITOLO TRENTA- Can We Talk?
CAPITOLO TRENTUNO- 42 Questions
CAPITOLO TRENTADUE- Something New
CAPITOLO TRENTATRE- Comfortable
CAPITOLO TRENTAQUATTRO- Impulse
CAPITOLO TRENTACINQUE- Insecure
CAPITOLO TRENTASEI- Throwback
CAPITOLO TRENTASETTE- Venting
CAPTIOLO TRENTAOTTO- Friends?
Q&A
CAPITOLO QUARANTA- Entanglements
CAPITOLO QUARANTAUNO- Duty Calls
CAPITOLO QUARANTADUE- Fallin'
CAPITOLO QURANTATRE- The Motions
CAPITOLO QUARANTAQUATTRO- C Day
CAPITOLO QURANTACINQUE- Kingpins
CAPITOLO QURANTASEI- April Fools
CAPITOLO QUARANTASETTE- Love?
CAPITOLO QUARANTOTTO- Chaos
CAPITOLO QUARANTANOVE- Destruction
CAPITOLO CINQUANTA- Anger vs Pain
CAPITOLO CINQUANTUNO- Miami Vibes
CAPITOLO CINQUEDUE- Gone Too Far
CAPITOLO CINQUANTATRE- Home
❤️Christmas Special- Q&A w/the Crew❤️
CAPITOLO CINQUANTAQUATTRO- Remit
CAPITOLO CINQUANTACINQUE - Amity
CAPITOLO CINQUANTASEI- Boundaries
CAPITOLO CINQUANTASETTE-Trade Off
CAPITOLO CINQUANTOTTO- Disruptions
CAPITOLO CINQUANTANOVE- Conflict
CAPITOLO SESSANTA-Bittersweet
CAPITOLO SESSANTUNO- Company
CAPITOLO SESSANTODUE- Olive Branch
CAPITOLO SESSANTATRE- Assertion
CAPITOLO SESSANTAQUATTRO-Rekindle
CAPITOLO SESSANTACINQUE- Caution
CAPITOLO SESSANTASEI- Birthday Boy
CAPITOLO SESSANTASEI- Checkmate
CAPITOLO SESSANTASETTE- Border Control
CAPITOLO SESSANTOTTO- Judgement Day
CAPITOLO SESSANTANOVE- Trials and Tribulations

CAPITOLO TRENTANOVE- Birthday Girl

913 67 732
Από LoveBlossomx

"Yeah somethin' tells me, we ain't gon' last baby." - Bryson Tiller

Westchester, New York📍
1:30pm
January 20th '19

A little over a month had flown by since the last birthday celebration and today brought the next. It was the day that all of Michael and Rheah's planning finally came into manifestation as today, their little girl turned four. Since this was Michael's first birthday with his daughter, he wanted to go all out.

And he did.

He had rented a small 6 bedroom mansion in Westchester which he, along with Rheah and the gang dressed up, transforming it into Disney World for the day. There were Mickey Mouse ears and pictures of various Disney characters on the walls, balloons and all throughout the house, along with huge Disney character balloons and streamers dangling from the walls. In the mansion's indoor basketball court, there was a huge bouncy castle which Cataleya, Rheah and Janaé had already called dibs on, being the big kids that they were.

Whilst everyone was downstairs getting on with their tasks, Rheah was getting the birthday girl ready for her ball.

"There! All done, mama!" Rheah announces with a growing smile, "Awww, you always look like a beautiful princess, baby, but today you look like a beautiful mini queen!"

Hopping down from her mother's lap, Cienna runs to the mirror in the bedroom and gazes at her reflection in awe. Rheah had just finished the final touches of Cienna's hair and added her green crown to go with her dazzling green Princess Tiana dress.

"Thank you Mommy!" Cienna squeals as she runs over to hug her.

Rheah embraces her child tightly. "You're most welcome, my love."

She pulls away to take a good look at her daughter. Her heart glows at the sight of the little girl standing in front of her with a huge grin on her pretty little face.

"Wow...I can't believe my little sunflower is four years old!" Rheah gushes, wondering where time had flown. "Why are you growing up so fast?"

Rheah tries to hold back the tears but a few rebellious droplets roll down her cheek. Cienna's smile falls when she notices the tear drops.

"Mommy, why you crying?" She frowns, wiping the stray tears that had fallen on her mother's face before wrapping her little arms around her neck.

"Aww baby, I'm just happy." Rheah holds her daughter close. "Mommy loves you so much!"

"I love you too Mommy." Cienna smiles before she did what the two usually did almost every time they hugged: showered each other with kisses.

A small knock on the door grabs both of their attention. Still giggling from their playful affectionate moment, Cienna runs to open it, revealing Kyle smiling down at her with a gift box in his hand.

"Hey little one, I'm looking for the birthday girl, you know where she at?"

"I'm right here!" Cienna grins jumping up and down.

Rheah looks on as Kyle squats down to her level, dazzling both mother and child with his usual charming smile. "Well you look beautiful, Princess Tiana." He hands her the gift box, "Happy birthday Cici."

Cienna gasps, taking the gift eagerly. She rips off the wrapping and her whole face brightens at the large Princess Tiana doll staring up at her. "Thank you, Uncle Kyle!" Cienna grins, engulfing him into a big hug.

"You're welcome, princess." Kyle smiles. "And before I forget," He pulls out another small box and hands it to her.

"Ooo another one, what is it?" Cienna asks eagerly.

Kyle chuckles, "Open it and see."

Cienna wastes no time pulling off the pink bow on the small green box and lifts the lid to find a small pandora charm bracelet in theme with The Princess And The Frog.

"Wow, it's so pretty!" Cienna admires the bracelet as she takes it out of the box, "Thank you Uncle Kyle."

"You're most welcome baby girl. Want me to help you put it on?"

"Yes please!"

Kyle takes the bracelet from Cienna, clipping it onto her wrist and plants a small kiss on her hand, "Your highness." He says in a posh voice.

Cienna giggles before turning back to her mother, "Mommy look, look, Uncle Kyle got be the big Princess Tiana doll and matching charm bracelet!"

"They're pretty baby, how 'bout you go show your father your gifts and how gorgeous you look!" Rheah smiles.

"Okay!" Cienna runs out of the room, leaving the two adults alone. Rheah rakes her eyes over Kyle as he strolls towards her.

"Damn Ky, did anybody tell you that you fine as hell?" She compliments, admiring how effortlessly handsome he looked in his Prince Eric costume.

"I'm sure I've heard it once or twice, but I love hearing it from you." Kyle flirts, wrapping his arms around her waist while she slings her arms around his neck. Kyle smiles before leaning down, capturing her lips with his.

As time had passed, the two had grown much more comfortable and intimate with each other. Not so much in the physical sense, but emotionally. Everyday, Rheah and Kyle connected and the happiness they gave each other was always a beautiful sight to see.

Though they still weren't official, they definitely had strong feelings for each other and were in no rush to label what they had going on. They knew what it was and that was all that mattered and naturally, when the time came for things to be official, they would be.

"What time did you get here?" Rheah asks when she finally pulls away from his lips.

"20 minutes ago," He responds, "Aunty Ria got me on drink duty but I had to sneak away to come up here and see you."

Rheah chuckles, "Well you better go back down there before she starts looking for you. I gotta get ready anyways."

"Okay ma, lemme just spend 5 more minutes with you..." Kyle smiles before he plants a kiss on her neck, "These lips," He pecks her once more, "This ass," He grips her ass firmly, causing Rheah to giggle and swat his hand away before Kyle cups her face, kissing her.

Rheah smiles and indulges in it but before the kiss could deepen, Kyle's phone vibrates, causing him to pull away, slightly annoyed. He checks the caller ID and chuckles. "It's her."

"See, I told you." Rheah chuckles and Kyle shakes his head, amused.

"Alright, baby girl, I'll see you downstairs." He kisses her forehead then her lips before getting up and leaving.

Rheah shakes her head with a smile before she locks the bedroom door and starts to change into her costume. 45 minutes later, her outfit, hair and makeup was all done and she was ready to throw her baby girl the best birthday party ever.

Just as she was about to head into the en-suite for her last mirror check, there was another knock on the door, causing Rheah to change her direction. Unlocking the door, she opens it to find Cataleya standing there in a pink Mulan costume.

"Oooo you look cute sis!" Rheah grins, letting her sister in and locking the door behind her.

"Thank you, thank you," Cataleya grins, "You know I had to do it for my girl Mulan."

"She would be so proud sis. We stan a badass hero of China." Rheah smiles.

"Period! Best Disney princess to EVER grace our TV screens and yes, I said what I said!" Cataleya exclaims causing the both of them to laugh.

Rheah shakes her head, settling down after a while and decides to ask the question she been meaning to ask since they got there.

"So, have you spoken to Chris yet?"

At the sound of his name, Cataleya's smile falls into a slight frown though her heart did a small summersault. Since their date back in December, Cataleya had worked overtime in avoiding Chris and she was very successful at it.

Though the girls had initially planned to spend Christmas with the Andersons, Cataleya suggested that to further enhance their facade, they should go back home to "Canada" to spend the holidays with their father and brother. Rheah of course, agreed as she too thought that was a good idea but of course, Michael protested as he wanted to spend his first Christmas with his daughter. So after successfully bargaining his case, Rheah eventually compromised that Michael could keep Cici for Christmas until the girls came back to New York in time for New Years.

So while the girls spent Christmas in Canada at a luxury hotel (courtesy of their father) Cienna, though sad that she couldn't go to Canada, lived it up with her father's side of the family.

When New Years came around, Cataleya decided to come down with a "bug" and spent most of the day at home caking it up with Gabriel on the phone before Rheah, Cici and Janaé came back to the apartment to spend the rest of New Years with her.

After her "bug" cleared up, Cataleya made sure to collect extra shifts to keep herself busy so whenever Chris would call or try and pop up on her, she was never available. And whenever they were in the same space for family games night and Sunday brunch, she made sure to stay in crowds at all times and avoided any situation that would have her left alone with him.

Some would call it childish and very strange for Cataleya's type of personality, but she believed and decided that until she figured out her feelings or is at least ready to talk to him, she will avoid him at all costs. She didn't know what to say if they ever had to talk about what happened a month ago and today of all days was not the right time to address it. It was her beautiful neice's fourth birthday! It was her day.

"No and I don't want to." Cataleya shakes her head stubbornly.

"So you're just going to avoid him for the rest of your life?" Rheah raises her eyebrow.

"Nope...just until the rest of his." Cataleya jokes as she hits an imaginary hi-hat.

Rheah shakes her head, "You know, sometimes I worry about what goes on up there." She taps Cataleya's forehead lightly, "Sis, you can't avoid Chris for two reasons: One, he's always gonna be around while we still here on the mission and two, you've opened Pandora's box and clearly there's feelings there that y'all need to discuss."

"Why? He's going to die anyways." Cataleya mumbles with a shrug.

"Yeah...but clearly you're not acting like yourself and quite frankly, it's upsetting me and the home girls." Rheah fold her arms and playfully pouts, "I want my carefree annoying sister back."

"First of all, I ain't annoying so I don't know what you talking 'bout."

Rheah throws Cataleya a side glance causing Cataleya to chuckle and side-hug her, "Aww Rhee baby, don't worry 'bout me sweetheart, I'll get my shit together soon."

"Alright Leya." Rheah sighs, leaning into her sister's hug. "I trust that you will and if you can't, you know I'm always ready to do anything for you."

"I know sis." Cataleya kisses her sister's cheek before smiling, "And that's why it's anything and everything about you Rhee, ti amo sorella, sempre (I love you sister, always)." She says quietly.

"Aww, ti amo di più (I love you more)." Rheah whispers back quietly, kissing her sister's forehead.

Of course, Cataleya had spilled the tea to her big sister, who over the weeks, noticed Cataleya wasn't behaving as her true self. Knowing that she couldn't keep it from Rheah for too long, she told her everything. From the first and second kiss she and Chris shared to Cataleya's new found feelings for him that she was still trying to deny.

And of course, Rheah had given her the dramatic lecture Cataleya knew she would get on how 'catching feelings for the enemy is not what they came to do and it can't jeopardise the mission.' But after noticing that Cataleya already knew that and getting rid of such feelings was easier said than done, she took it easy and supported Cataleya. Truth is, she kind of understood her little sister's predicament and she trust that Cataleya would pull through and not let her emotions cloud her end goal.

"Anyways, enough of my Telenovela and this lovey dovey shit." Cataleya says, pulling away from Rheah, causing her to chuckle, "I actually came up here to tell you that your baby daddy has a surprise for you."

"Wait what?" Rheah's eyebrows furrow in confusion.

Before she could ask any further questions, Cataleya was pulling them out the room. They make their way down the stairs towards the living room where Michael stood surrounded by little children who were fascinated by the small capuchin monkey in a small waistcoat and fez hat sitting on one of Michael's broad shoulders.

"No he didn't..." Rheah stares in disbelief.

"Yes sis, he did." Cataleya chuckles, "He really went all out with his costume."

Rheah could only nod and stare at the man smiling down at the little children in a small purple open waistcoat and white puffy patched trousers with a red belt around his waist, along with a small red hat. She couldn't stop staring at how sexy he looked with his abs, chest and muscles flexing on full display. Some of the children's mothers couldn't stop staring either.

In the midst of entertaining the little children with the monkey, Michael looks over and notices Rheah standing there and he too had to take a moment. He gazes at her as she stands there in her blue Princess Jasmine costume fitting her perfectly and complimenting her figure. She even had Jasmine's iconic hair, blue headpiece and gold jewellery.

She was truly breathtaking and it took him a while to snap out of his trance.

"Rhee," Cataleya mumbles, leaning closer to her sister, "I know I said this before but imma say it again. Your baby daddy is FOINE!"

Rheah couldn't help the slow nod of agreement as her eyes continue to fixate on Michael. Her legs start to move before she could register, taking her over to him and the kids.

Over the last month while planning Cienna's party, the two had grown very close. They were always talking and spending time with each other, not only because of Cienna but because they were growing into great friends and enjoyed each other's company. Each day the bond between the two grew deeper and stronger and neither of them seemed to mind, they were becoming each other's best friend.

"There's my Princess Jasmine," Michael grins, gazing at her. "You look good."

Rheah blushes, "Thank you." She points to the monkey, "Should I even ask?"

"Oh," Michael chuckles, "This little guy right here is Abu." He feeds the monkey a piece of a banana, "I'm renting him for the day. Thought he would complete my costume, you know."

Rheah nods her head, "I see what you mean, you should have told me that's what we were doing, I would have asked you to rent me a tiger."

"Hmm...I thought of it, but I didn't want parents complaining to me that Raja ate their child."

While the two parents burst out laughing at his little joke, they didn't even notice that Aaliyah, dressed as Pocahontas, had returned from her errands Maria had given her and was now in the living room glaring them down.

She too had noticed how close the two had gotten and like any girlfriend would feel, she didn't like it at all. But whenever she confronted Michael about it, he always told her the same thing every time:

"There is nothing going on between me and Rheah, baby. We're just co-parenting. You ain't got nun' to worry about, I only got eyes for you."

But that no longer put her at ease. Michael had a track record of telling her not to worry about women she should've worried about and she'd had enough. The way Aaliyah saw it, Rheah was beginning to become one of those women. She was a threat to the future of her and Michael's relationship and threats needed to be dealt with.

Just as Aaliyah was about to march over there to separate the two, Maria's voice stops her in her tracks.

"Okay Mickey!" Maria calls, stepping out from the kitchen in her fairy godmother outfit with Janaé and Keiron following behind in their Snow White and Jafar costumes, "You, Princess Jasmine and my beautiful Princess Tiana, pose for the camera lemme take a picture!"

Janaé helps clear the rest of the children out the way so the little family could pose for a picture. Aaliyah continues to stare at them as they smile for the camera and she was burning inside.

She couldn't even deny how perfect they looked together.

She watches on as they laugh and take a couple more pictures with Cataleya, KD (coincidentally dressed as Prince Naveen, much to Cienna's delight), Chris, dressed as Jack Sparrow (minus the beard and makeup) and then Janaé. Eventually, Aaliyah too was called to take a few with the family and smiled awkwardly as she stood next to mother, father and baby.

After the third picture with Chris involved, Aaliyah was ready to leave. She just had to make sure that Michael was coming with her.

She heads into the kitchen to pick up her bag and makes her way back out to the living room just as Maria, Cataleya and Janaé walk back into the kitchen.

"Oh sweetie, you're leaving already?" Maria frowns, confused. "Is everything okay?"

Cataleya and Janaé cut their conversation short to glance over to Aaliyah, equally confused.

"Yeah, the party hasn't started yet." Janaé frowns.

Aaliyah waves them off gently with a small forced smile, "It's okay mama, I'm just not feeling too good. I think I may be coming down with something."

"Oh no," Maria takes pity, "Well you don't have to leave, I can make you some herbal remedies from back home, that'll have you good in no time. In the mean time you could lie down upst–"

"Mama Ria it's alright," Aaliyah smiles, touching Maria's arm lightly, "I got some medication at home, I'll just go and rest for a bit and if I feel better later, I'll come back."

"Hmm, you sure?"

Aaliyah nods her head, "Yes mama." She hugs Maria before hugging Janaé, "I'll see y'all later."

She mutters a quick "excuse me" as she walks past Cataleya who was standing by the kitchen door. Cataleya moves out of the way, silently watching her. Maria and Janaé look at each other then at Cataleya who shrugs.

"Poor girl," Maria sighs, "She must be taking this harder than she appears to be."

Janaé nods, "Yeah I could imagine...but there's nothing that can be done, she just needs to get with it. Cienna is a blessing."

"Of course she is, but see it from her side dear, she can't have a pickney and she really want them bad."

"Yeah, I guess..." Janaé sighs.

Beside them, Cataleya scoffs. "Please, if she really wanted children she would be trying to make an effort with Cienna."

Maria and Janaé look at Cataleya who shrugs, popping a grape into her mouth.

"All I'm saying is, it's been months since she found out about Ci and she doesn't even try." Cataleya says, "Don't get me wrong, I understand how this could be affecting her but she should take this opportunity as a way of having a kid. She may not be biological but she will soon become a legal mother figure to Cienna so she needs to get it together. If she still wants to marry Michael, she needs to accept that he no longer comes alone, he and Cienna are a package."

"True." Maria nods her head.

"Whew chillay sis, go awf!" Janaé exclaims snapping her fingers and grinning.

Cataleya laughs as Maria rolls her eyes, amused at her daughter's silliness.

o~O~o

"Hey baby," Aaliyah's voice catches both Michael and Rheah's attention, turning them away from the snack bowls they were refilling, "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure baby, wassup?" Michael smiles, walking over to Aaliyah, pulling her slightly to the side.

"I'm not feeling so good, I think I have a fever coming on or something." Aaliyah frowns.

"Oh forreal?" Worried, Michael cups her face and checks her over," You feel alright....You need some water? Or do you wanna lay down? I–"

"Bae chill, I'll be alright," Aaliyah giggles softly, touching his chest. "I'll just go home to take some medicine and lie down 'til I feel better."

Michael furrows his eyebrows, "You sure? You could go up and lay in one of the bedrooms and I'll come up and check on you."

"Nah, it's best if I go home, which is why I came to ask you to come with me and look after me there." Aaliyah smiles flirtatiously and leans closer to him, "You could also give me a massage...I think it–"

Michael frowns, "Uh, baby I would love to but I can't leave, it's my first birthday with my baby girl and I need to be there."

Aaliyah tuts irritably. "She's only 4 Michael, it's not like it's a special number or anything. She'll have plenty more. I just want my fiancé to take care of me." She pouts.

"And I will, just not right now Aaliyah, you have to understand that."

"What I don't understand is that I'm not feeling good and you don't even care!" Aaliyah huffs, heavily annoyed.

Michael stares at her incredulously, "What? Who said I didn't care?! Aaliyah look, don't start with this shit okay! You buggin, forreal."

Aaliyah rolls her eyes. "Everyday it's 'AaLiYaH dOn'T StArT.' Start what Michael?! Your fiancée is sick and you'd rather stay here and play dress up instead of coming home and making sure she is okay!"

Rheah, who had been listening from the sideline was trying her best to hold her tongue and let Michael handle this one. But her annoyance towards Aaliyah's bratty attitude had been growing by the second and she couldn't stay quiet any longer.

"Uh, sorry to interrupt this ridiculous conversation, but it's my daughter's birthday party and I would really much appreciate it if the domestics were done elsewhere."

Aaliyah throws her hand up in frustration. "Of course this bitch got sum' to say," She sends Rheah a skank glare. "Look, ain't nobody talking to you okay so just mind your fucking business, this is between me and MY fiancé!"

Rheah clenches her jaw, "Okay now first of all, you need to watch your language, there are kids around. Second of all, this is causing a scene at MY daughter's party." She turns to Michael, "You know what, maybe you should go 'cus I'm not hav–"

"No, I'm not going." Michael turns to Rheah before he turns back to Aaliyah, touching her arms, "Baby I'm sorry but my daughter needs me, okay? Now as soon as they cut the cake and we clean up, I'll be–"

Aaliyah huffs in frustration. "You know what Michael, don't even come later, stay here all you want. I'm out."

"Baby, bae!" Michael calls out to Aaliyah who had turned around and walked away from them.

She ignores his calls, sauntering into the house as Michael watches in confusion, anger and annoyance. He couldn't even understand what just happened. But one thing was for sure: He wasn't going to miss his first birthday spent with his daughter to deal with Aaliyah's shit today. And if it meant that Aaliyah was mad but his baby girl was happy, then so be it.

He had almost about enough, Aaliyah needed to grow up and stop being selfish. She wasn't the only female in his life that was now a top priority. His baby girl was.

"Michael," Rheah shakes her head, chuckling to mask her annoyance, "That fiancée of yours..."

Michael picks up a bag of lollipops and pours them into the bowl. "I know, Rhee, I'm sorry about all of that."

"You're lucky I care about you enough to not embarrass her 'cus I was about to cuss her ass out." Rheah scoffs, knowing that was only the mild version of her wrath.

What she really wanted to do was slice Aaliyah's throat and rip her hair right out of her scalp. But this was neither the time nor the place.

"Aww, thanks baby mama." Michael smiles.

Rheah chuckles at the nickname he would use ever so often, "No worries...And you shouldn't apologize for her. I see how you are with Cienna and where your priorities lie so we all good. Just keep it up and I'll always have your back." She winks at him before taking up the empty snack packets and walking away to dump them in the bin. 

Michael watches Rheah in awe. This woman never failed to amaze him with her personality. He learned something new and intriguing about her almost every time they interacted. He knew Rheah didn't like Aaliyah, but the fact that she tried to always involve her in Cienna's life despite their differences, showed how big Rheah's heart and nature was.

He was so blessed and thankful to have a baby mother and a friend like her. She was a Queen in her own right and though she didn't know it, he would do almost anything for her just because she deserved it. He had her back just as much or maybe even more than she had his.

o~O~o

Cataleya was at war.

After using the bathroom upstairs, she was having a hard time trying to zip the dress back up but was determined to do it herself.

Bending over slightly, she finally caught the zip and manages to pull it up.

"Yes! Finally!" Cataleya gleams. Standing upright once more with a satisfied grin glowing on her face, she looks in the mirror and almost faints.

Behind her stood Chris, leaning against the closed bathroom door, staring her down with a blank look.

She turns around to face him but had no clue on what to say, but she knew she had to get out of there!

"What the fuck Chris! You scared me!" She exclaims, her heart pounding hard against her chest. "And how the hell did you get in here? I locked the door!"

"I picked the lock." Chris shrugs, pushing his weight off the door and walking towards her. "Why you been avoiding me?"

"I–I–who said I–I was a–avoiding you?" Cataleya retreats backwards, stuttering under his dark, intimidating stare.

"I don't know, you tell me." Chris continues to prowl towards her.

Cataleya hits the sink, letting out a small cry of pain as she had backed into it too hard. She steps forward, rubbing her back.

"Lemme ask you something... if you ain't want me to kiss you, why you ain't just stop it or talk to me about it on some grown people shit?" Chris hisses, "Instead, you fucking avoid me like a dumb ass kid!"

"Woah, why are you getting so hostile about it? I told you I wasn't avoiding you." She breaks eye contact with him, "I was just busy..."

"For a whole month?! Shit, you must be very popular huh, you making out with them other niggas too?"

"Other niggas?" Cataleya's eyes shifts back to his in shock and confusion, "No! I wouldn't-wait, why does it even matter–Chris I really don't have time for this right now."

She tries to go around him but he blocks her path.

"Chris!"

"Cataleya."

She throws her hands up in frustration, "What the fuck do you want from me?!"

"An explanation!" Chris shouts, "I thought we were cool, I thought we were beginning to be fr–"

"Friends?" Cataleya chuckles humourlessly, shaking her head. "Nigga, who the fuck makes out with their friends on numerous occasions and expects everything to go back to normal straight afterwards?"

"I know but I was trying to talk about it." Chris reasons, "You on the other hand acted like a lil bitch instead of coming to me direct!"

"Okay, you want direct? I avoided you because I have a man who I've cheated on with you and to make matters worse, I think I'm catching fucking feelings for you and I still don't understand why!"

Chris' mouth shuts, stunned at what he had just heard. Cataleya on the other hand, was now in tears crouched down on the floor, finally releasing all the emotions she had been bottling in for the past month.

Chris didn't know what he was more shocked at: the fact that she had a man, that she was in tears or that she had caught feelings for him!

However, he couldn't help but feel happy about that part. She–Cataleya had feelings for him! Truth be told, he kinda suspected it deep down but he didn't think she would actually admit or come to terms with it. Neither did he at first, but after spending that month without her, he too, could no longer deny his own feelings towards her.

She had broken through this caged box and won her way to his heart. When he was finally honest with himself, he realised that he had actually taken a liking to her the day she trusted him with her first tattoo.

That's why he came at her so hard a few minutes ago. He was angry and hurt that she had basically warmed up to him only to avoid him. He almost felt used and felt like history was repeating itself, but he knew Cataleya wasn't anything like his witch of an ex so he decided to get answers out of her. He genuinely enjoyed her company and everything about her, even her annoying attitude and her rude comebacks. She was perfect to him. And after their first date, he was determined to build their relationship. But Cataleya had other plans...

Chris finally snaps back to reality when he hears her shuffle around as she stands up, wiping her face. His heart tugs at the sight of her. He could tell she was being eaten up inside from the guilt of infidelity, but although he felt bad that she was going through it, he didn't regret what they had done.

"Have you told him about us?" He finally asks.

Cataleya takes a deep breath, "No, he would flip. He'd kill you–literally."

Chris scoffs, "Please baby girl, no offence but yuh man coulda never."

Cataleya shakes her head sighing at his ignorance. If only he knew...

"I–I think it's best if we stay away from each other from now on." She chokes out.

"Impossible." Chris chuckles.

Cataleya stares up at him. "Why Chris? You dislike me anyways and I know we made progress but it couldn't have been that much for me to be so significa–"

Chris cuts her off by kissing her. Cataleya tries to push him away but Chris holds onto her, pulling her closer to him. Cataleya tries to fight the kiss but she soon falls into rhythm with him.

She wraps her arms and legs around Chris when he picks her up and he walks back a little more before resting Cataleya on the sink counter. Running his hands up her thighs which were already being exposed as her dress was hitched up, Cataleya moans into his mouth, allowing his tongue to explore her mouth.

Cataleya runs her hands down his exposed chest. Her fingers leaving a trail of fire and desire on every part of his skin that she touched. It was then Chris knew he had to pull away or he'd end up fucking her on that counter top 'til she couldn't walk.

Pulling back, he rests his forehead against hers. The pair both try catch to their breath, Cataleya trying to pull herself together while Chris watches her, waiting for her to open her eyes. And when she does, the two stare deeply into the window of each other's souls as a thousand thoughts run through their minds.

It was then Chris knew what he needed to do.

"I'm sorry for kissing you again and before," He says, "Not because I didn't want to because I still do. But I know how this has placed you in a very sticky place."

Cataleya bites her lip, trying not to tear up.

Chris moves her hair that had fallen out of place, tucking it gently behind her ear. "I do care about you Leya, a lot. And not perusing whatever this is, is testimony to how much I genuinely care about you and your feelings because if it were any other bitch, I wouldn't give a fuck."

When she looks down to avoid his gaze, Chris gently lifts her chin back up to meet her eyes once more.

"But clearly," He clenches his jaw, "This nigga means something to you," He sighs, "And I know what it feels like to get cheated on by the one you trust the most, so I'm not gonna turn you into that person."

"No–it's not your fault honestly, it's mine. Don't–"

"Shh," He pecks her lips gently, "It's cool, I understand and I promise that after this, I won't advance any of this anymore. And I'll leave you alone."

"No!" Cataleya quickly objects. She sighs, "I mean, don't do that–don't just walk away completely...we could still be friends...please?"

Chris raises his eyebrow amused, "Friends? We ain't never been friends sweetheart."

Cataleya chuckles, rolling her eyes. "Wow, I'm wounded."

Chris chuckles, "Hmmm, but I guess we could be."

"Best friends?" She grins.

Chris scrunches up his face. "Don't push it."

"Alright," Cataleya smiles, "Bestie."

Chris rolls his eyes and turns to head out the bathroom. "Alright, let's h–"

He was stopped mid-sentence when Cataleya tugs on his hand, pulling him back towards her. Chris turns to her to speak but Cataleya grabs his face, kissing him deeply. Chris was caught off guard for a moment before he pulls her closer to his body until few minutes later, they broke for air.

"Sorry..." Cataleya grins sheepishly, "I wanted one for closure."

"Mhm...." Chris chuckles licking his lips, "Let's go kid, I'm sure your sister or my sister probably looking for you by now."

Cataleya hops off the sink, following behind Chris who had exited the bathroom first. The two went back to their old habits of picking on each other playfully as they made their way back down to the party. They made their way through the kitchen, meeting Maria who was bringing out a bowl of Bakes. She notices how close the two were and was a little stunned at first. But then she smiles.

She saw it, the glow radiating from the two and she felt the connection.

She knew her youngest son was a tougher shell to crack when it came to women and particularly after his first relationship going south, she was worried he wouldn't ever heal and find his true soulmate. But God works in mysterious ways, here he had sent two angels for both of her sons and she hoped they caught on before they missed out.

"Oh hey mama, lemme get that for you." Chris takes the bowl from her hands before Maria could protest.

"Aww, lawd bless you eh my child." Maria smiles as Chris leans down to kiss her forehead, smiling before he walks away.

Cataleya was also warmed at the heart by the affection Chris had just shown his mother. He truly was a puzzle and each time she interacted with him she got a new piece to add to complete the picture.

Maria touches Cataleya's arm lightly as she watches her son interact with one of the children. "Underneath all of that hard exterior, he has a heart of gold," She smiles. "It just takes the right person to come along and mine for it."

She squeezes Cataleya's hand lightly before she follows the direction Chris had went to, leaving Cataleya a little confused on what Maria was on about.

Did she know about her and Chris?

Shaking it off, Cataleya follows Maria, making her way to the indoor basketball court where the adults were now in the middle of playing musical chairs. The kids had already played their round and of course, Cienna won (her father making sure that she did despite her mother's protest for fairness).

They were now down to 3 chairs and 4 people. Two of those people being Rheah and Michael.

"Rheah! If you lose I'm disowning you!" Cataleya playfully threatens.

Janaé laughs and cheers, "Go Rhee! Do it for the girls!"

"You traitor, what happen to your own brother?" Michael frowns.

"Oh yeah, I love you Mickey, you can do it!" Janaé grins.

Two rounds later, Rheah and Michael were the two left with only one chair, the winning chair.

"Oh it's on now," Rheah grins, "You ready to lose, Mickey Mouse?"

Michael smirks, "Sweetheart, I never lose, believe that."

"That's FACTS!" Chris hypes.

"Well if that's the case sis, you got this in the bag 'cus we've all heard that one before and now I have a car." Cataleya smirks.

The Six Kings, Kieron, KD and Janaé explode into laughter.

Chris looks over at Cataleya who was smiling innocently at him, "Aight, keep that same energy later when I catch you."

Cataleya's smile grows. "With pleasure."

Rheah laughs, "Alright, let's make this interesting then."

Michael smiles, "I'm listening..."

"I win, you do whatever I say for a whole day." She grins.

"Cool, and WHEN I win, you have to run errands for me for a whole day."

"Imma say okay just because you ain't gonna win." Rheah smirks confidently.

Michael playfully rolls his eyes, "Yeah yeah... DJ, wheel it!"

The DJ nods and soon In My Feelings by Drake starts to play which had the kids bopping and dancing. Being that it's her favourite song, Cienna was belting out the lyrics (and some of her own) while Michael and Rheah dance round the chair.

"Rhee Rhee, do you love me? Are you riding? Say you'll never ever leave from beside me." Michael sings along, pointing to Rheah.

Rheah laughs, shaking her head before she too sings the next line. "'Cus I want ya and I need ya and I'm down for you always."

Cataleya and Janaé, who were peeping the moment, look at each other before hyping up to the next bit of the song. "Let's go let's go let's go!"

Everyone was so involved and entertained by the game that no one noticed Kyle's return from the nearest grocery store after Maria had sent him to buy a few more drinks.

When the music suddenly stops, Rheah dives for the chair but Michael pulls her back, lifting her up.

"OH MY GOSH YOU CHEATER!" Rheah screams.

Michael laughs and pushes her out the way before he heads for the chair. But Rheah grabs onto his leg, pulling him down. Michael loses his balance and lands on the ground with a thud.

"Ooo damn!" Chris, Benny and Jamal grimace.

"Fuck!" Michael groans.

"Oops, sorry," Rheah laughs as she steps on him, pushing him down further and makes a beeline for the chair. But just as she was about to take a seat, he grabs her foot and pulls her down to the ground as well.

"Ooo!" Cataleya and Janaé cringe.

Rheah groans, rolling over onto her back. "Ahh shit!"

"Oooo mommy said a bad word, you owe me money mommy!" Cienna squeals.

"I know sweetie, I know." Rheah mumbles, still rolling slightly in the floor.

Soon, Michael begins to crawl to Rheah. "Get ready to be an errand boy shorty." He grins, hovering over her.

"Not on my watch!" Rheah smirks and without warning, she lifts her knee up and slams it into his balls.

"Oooo!" The boys cringe.

"Ahhhh fuck fuck fuck!" Michael winces, dropping onto Rheah as he holds his area of injury.

"Ooooo! More money for me! More money for me!" Cienna claps.

Rheah pushes Michael off her and pulls herself onto her throne. The crowd cheers and some of Six Kings boo while Chris, KD and Benny die of laughter. Rheah leaps up, taking her bow as Cataleya and Janaé run over, hugging her as they giddily jump up and down. Chris goes over to help up Michael who was glaring at Rheah.

"You cheated! You ain't win!"

"Hmm, if I remember correctly, you said there are no rules." Rheah mimics what he had said when he tried to justify making Cienna win.

Michael flips her his middle finger as Rheah continues to laugh. With Chris', help Michael makes his way over to the bar area to get some ice.

Kyle makes his way over to where Rheah was celebrating with the girls and clears his throat, catching their attention.

"Remind me to never challenge you to anything." Kyle smiles, amused, "I like my balls just the way they are."

Rheah chuckles, "Aww baby, I wouldn't hurt you like that...especially since I haven't had a chance to play with them yet..."

Cataleya and Janaé freeze.

"Urm, I think that is my cue to leave."

"Whaaa? But it's just getting good!" Janaé grins, looking between Rheah and Kyle who turn to look at her with amused faces.

Cataleya grabs Janaé's hand, "Excuse her, she's a little slow." She turns to Janaé, "Let's go find you some business."

She begins to pull Janaé away who was whining to let her go back. Kyle and Rheah shake their heads, chuckling at their antics.

"So, when were you tryna play with them?" Kyle turns back to Rheah, licking his lips after checking her out.

"Uh u–" Rheah tries not to crumble under his lustful gaze.

Kyle chuckles and steps closer to her as he wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. "Well, if it's any consolation, I've been ready, just let me know when you are." He leans down, capturing her lips and gives her a soft but sensual kiss.

Rheah melts into the kiss for the moment before he pulls away leaving her wanting more. But she couldn't help but smile up at him as he smiles down at her. They were picture perfect and anyone who was watching in that moment could see that.

In fact, someone was watching. But they were not happy.

Michael was now walking back from the bar area as he watched Rheah and Kyle kiss and stare at each other all infatuated. He was annoyed. Kyle was his boy and he was happy he was finding someone but that someone wasn't meant to be his baby mother. It bothered him, infuriated him to see them so close.

And then...it dawns on him.

Michael Anderson was in love with Rheah Johnson!

Deep down, he knew he had always been. Since the night they first met each other and made love, he knew he had given her the other half of his soul. She was the special woman his mother would always tell him about, the one who would bring light and stability into his dark and crazy world.

His one in a million.

Then Aaliyah's face flashed in his mind. He still loved her too, very much and he knew he wasn't ready to let her go...

Was it possible to love two people at one time?

He watches as the couple continue to talk and was only pulled out of his thoughts by a small tug on his pants. Looking down, he saw his daughter who was staring back up at him with her big brown doe eyes and a bright smile.

Picking her up, he spins her around a little before smiling at her. "Wassup Princess?"

Cienna smiles, playing with his stubble, "Nana says it's time to cut the cake."

Michael nods. "Alright mama, go tell your mom to come over here so we can cut your cake."

After planting another kiss on her cheek, Michael puts his daughter down and watches her run to her mother and Kyle. He looks on as Rheah leans down to talk to Cienna before nodding and making her way over to him, holding Cienna's hand and smiling when she reaches him.

Michael smiles back before he looks around at everyone. "Alright y'all! It's time to cut the cake!"

Everyone makes their way to the table where a pink double tiered cake the shape of a castle stood decorated with lit candles and sparklers.

"Happy birthday to you..." Everyone sings both versions of Happy Birthday for Cienna and cheer when she makes her wish and blows out her candles.

"Alright, cut a slice for Cici and let's take another picture." Maria orders with an excited smile.

Instructions were followed as Rheah helps Cienna cut out a slice of her cake. They place it on a plate before Michael picks Cienna up as the little family pose for the camera. In one of the poses, Cienna feeds her father some of the cake and both mother and daughter laugh hysterically as some of the cake crumbs stick around Michael's mouth.

"Cici, the goal was to get the cake in my mouth, not around it." Michael chuckles as he places her back down and before he could terrorise her with tickles, she runs away to play with her friends on the bouncy castle again.

"Did she even get any in your mouth?" Rheah laughs once Michael turns to her.

With his arm wrapped around her waist, Michael couldn't help but laugh along with her. "Honestly, she barely tried."

As Rheah continues to giggle, her hand instinctively reaches up to his face and she gently wipes off the excess cake crumbs around his mouth. Michael stares deep into her eyes with a smile, warmed by her touch and appreciative of her kind gesture.

But a few feet away, Kyle had watched the two in the distance as they had their family moment and he didn't know what to make of it.

Another person who had also peeped game? Aaliyah. She had never actually left the party, she had just found a quiet room to cool off. But after the announcement for the cake was made, she had joined everyone in gathering around to wish Cienna a happy birthday and she too had seen the small moment with Rheah and Michael. Her blood boiled.

But before she made moves to march over there and tear Rheah away from Michael, her eyes notice Kyle and recognised the look he had in his eyes as he watched the two. Suddenly, with a sly smile, her tactic changed.

"Well well well, aren't they getting along very well for co-parents." Aaliyah comments once she had strutted her way over to stand next to Kyle.

Kyle snaps out of his thoughts momentarily to glance at Aaliyah before his eyes focus on the parents again. "Yeah, I guess they are huh..."

"Mhm, very different from what usual baby mama/baby daddy situations look like... but it's nice to see they've chosen to be very close." Aaliyah side eyes him for a moment before she speaks again. "You and Rheah are together, right?"

Kyle turns to her. "Nah, not officially. We're taking things slow."

Aaliyah nods, "Oh okay. I only asked because I wasn't sure." She looks over at Rheah again, glaring subtly at her. "You know, if you stare long enough, the way she's hugging up and touching Michael like that, you would think she was his fiancée right." She jokes.

Kyle glances at Aaliyah once more,  noticing her staring at the two and looks towards them also. "Hmmm...."

A "hmm" alone wasn't exactly the reaction Aaliyah wanted from him so she tries again.

"But it's a good thing we know that they won't cross those lines because Michael is my fiancé after all and you and Rheah are well," She side eyes Kyle again, "taking things slow."

"Are you trying to make a point here Liyah? Cus if you are, I'd rather you say with your chest than in riddles." Kyle turns to Aaliyah, giving her a look.

"Don't look at me like that Kyle, I'm not tryna take jabs at your situationship." She puts her hands up in defence, "I'm just tryna bring light to the happy coupl- I mean family standing right infront of us." She smiles condescendingly before walking off.

Kyle watches her leave, knowing she was trying to stir the pot but he wasn't like her nor would he be. He trusted his boy and Rheah not to make a fool of him and he knew what it was between them. They were just friends.

Turning back to the pair, Kyle continues to watch the two laugh, giggle and somehow end up in a playful cake fight. But the more he watched, the louder Aaliyah's words rung in his mind and the bigger the green little monster grew on his back. Watching how close Rheah and Michael were, was beginning to make him feel uncomfortable and quite frankly, very annoyed.

Before his rational side could speak words of wisdom, Kyle's feet were moving towards the happy parents while in the distance, Aaliyah stood watch with a devious smirk on her face as she patiently waits for the drama to unfold.

"Yo Rhee, lemme holla at you for a second." Kyle states once he reaches her, both Rheah and Michael noticing the slight irritation in his tone and his face.

"Yeah sure," Rheah nods. She follows him out of the court, away from listening ears. "What's wrong? You don't look too hap–"

"What's going on between you and Michael?" Kyle asks abruptly, catching Rheah off guard.

"Nothing's going on between me and Michael," Rheah looks at him confused, "You know this."

"Do I?" Kyle tilts his head sceptically, "Cus what I saw back there don't look like nothing. Seems to me like y'all were flirting. So Imma ask you again, what the fuck is going on between you and Michael?"

Rheah stares at him incredulously. What the hell has gotten into him?

"You know what," Rheah shakes her head scoffing, "I'm not about to do this with you right now Ky, I have my daughter's birthday to tend to."

"Yo where are you going?! We're not done talking!" Kyle shouts at Rheah's retreating figure.

"Well I have!" Rheah snaps back without skipping a beat, turning around to glare at him. "I'm not about to stand here and soothe your ego after I've told you time and time again there is nothing going on between me and Michael! But you don't wanna accept it so I don't know what else to tell you. Matter fact, why are you coming at me like this?!"

"Why?! Because watching the woman I'm deeply interested in look all boo'd up with her baby daddy is uncomfortable to watch Rheah! I'on like that shit!"

In the distance, Michael and a couple other guests hear the raised voices and notice the two in a heated conversation. Excusing himself from the small talk he was having with one of the guests, he makes his way over to the pair, unaware that Aaliyah had also followed him but lurks in the shadows to get a secret view of her work.

"Yo bro, what's up?" Michael asks, placing a hand on Kyle's shoulder but Kyle roughly brushes it off.

Michael stares at him,confused. "Ay man yo–"

"Yo, Me and Rheah are tryna have a conversation over here so why don't you just mind your fucking business, Aight?" Kyle snaps at Michael.

"Yo, you need to watch who you talking to like that, B. Only reason I came over here was cus we could hear y'all all the way from the court and I'm not tryna have that at my daughter's birthday party."

"Cool. We'll keep it down, you can go back to tending to your daughter's birthday party now."

Michael furrows his eyebrows confused by Kyle's tone and attitude. "Ky, wagwarn bro forreal, you're moving like say I did you something. Do we have a problem?"

Kyle shrugs, "Nah not really but you stand here in my business any longer and we definitely gon' have one."

"The fuck?!" Michael grows annoyed, "Aye watch who yuh ah talk to so, mi understand yuh nuh too happy but sekkle yuh self."

Kyle scoffs bemused, "Do something nuh. You know I ain't ever on no pussy shit son, so wassup?"

Michael clenches his jaw. "Kyle I'm not tryna start alla that shit with you."

"Yeah cus you know you in the wrong. You foul bro and you know it. You out here tryna move like you changed but you still a hoe-ass, bitch-ass nigga!"

Michael snaps and was about to pounce on Kyle but Rheah gets between the two, pushing then back slightly.

"Hey, hey no, not at my daughter's birthday please!" Rheah begs, looking between the two before placing her gaze on Kyle. "Baby ple–"

Kyle looks at her with almost disgust in his eyes, sending another slash at Rheah's heart.

He watches, trying to figure out his next words. Glancing at Michael who was glaring at him, he turns back to Rheah who looked as if she was on the verge of tears. It was then his heart and anger softened, he genuinely cared about Rheah and he was falling for her slowly and seeing her almost in tears because of him definitely pulled at his heartstrings.

Kyle brushes her arm off his chest, "Man I'm out."

"No, where are you going?" Rheah's voice cries out quietly, trying to hold back her tears. "Let's just go back to the party and when it's finished we can all sit down and talk about this like the mature adults that we are!"

Ignoring her, Kyle glares at Michael before he strides over to the back door, taking his leave.

Aaliyah also exits back into the basketball court with a satisfied grin on her face and a pep in her step. If her love life was going to be in distress, so would Rheah's.

After watching him leave, Michael finally calms down, letting out a heavy sigh.

Once his anger had subsided, it made way for guilt. His boy was hurt and he didn't make the situation any better. Kyle was very fussy when it came to his women so he knew that Rheah definitely meant something to him if he was going as far to date her but it still wouldn't counter the fact that he too, was falling in love with her and wanted her for himself.

Hearing a small sniffle, Michael turns and looks down at Rheah who was wiping her eyes, blinking back the tears. His heart gave a tight squeeze.

"Hey y–"

"Mhm, I'll be alright," Rheah fakes a smile and quickly nods, patting his arm, "I just–give me a minute."

Before he could say anything further, she quickly heads into the rest of house.

Michael sighs, following her. He loses her for a moment but catches up with her just as she was about to lock herself in one of the bathrooms. He pushes the door before she could close it and steps in, closing it behind him.

"Michael go away." Rheah demands, covering her face.

"No, not when you're like this." He walks closer to her. "You've been there for me so now it's my turn to be there for you."

"He's never gonna speak to me again and I don't even understand what I did!" Rheah begins to cry again.

Feeling his heart break with every sob, Michael steps closer and wraps his arms around her, pulling her into a warm hug. "Shh," He soothes, "Don't think like that Rhee, he's just angry... and I probably contributed to most of that anyways."

Rheah's breathing finally calms down as she lays her forehead against his chest. "I know....Why'd you come over? I was handling it!"

"I told you Rhee, I've got your back too. Besides, nobody is meant to hurt my Jasmine, Aladdin would never." Michael chuckles.

Rheah chuckles before she pulls back a little to wipe her eyes and look up at him, "You think you're so cute, don't you?"

A cocky smile etched across Michael's face, "No shorty, I'm sexy as fuck."

Rheah gags, "I don't know who's been lying to you but whew chillay, your ego does not match your face."

Michael smacks his lips, "Now I know you ain't tryna play. You know damn well if I ain't have a fiancée you would be all over me."

The voice in Rheah's head agreed with that statement completely. But her mouth...

"Hell no. You ain't even my type."

Michael gives her a look causing her to chuckle and raise her hands up in surrender. "Alright alright you win, but in my defence, I was tipsy that night and people always look better in the club lights."

Michael licks his lips and flashes a seductive smile, "Well I could always refresh your memory in these lights."

Rheah feels heat pool her lower region, "Uh, no thank you, I-I–"

"It was a joke, Rhee!" Michael laughs, "You should've seen your face!"

Rheah sends him a deadpan look before she pushes him. "You're actually soo annoying! Shit!"

Michael grins, "But it made you smile didn't it?"

"It did," Rheah admits, smiling, "Thank you Mickey, I really appreciate you."

Michael smiles, "Anytime."

The two stare at each other contently, their thoughts fixated in each other's presence and company. Just like that, Rheah was pulled out of her sadness with the mere presence of her baby father...

A man she was meant to kill soon.

Rheah's smile slowly falls. She knew then that when the time came, it was going to be very hard and for a second, she almost wished she didn't have to do it.  Staring at Michael's adoring smile, Rheah almost forgot that he was the enemy, a threat to the Giovanni empire.

Just then the rattling of the door handle pulls the two out of their thoughts.

"Oh shit, someone probably wants the toilet." Michael looks at the door.

"Uh, this is gonna be awkward..." Rheah slightly panics.

Michael chuckles, "We grown, it ain't no ones business, we know what happened."

He walks over and unlocks the door, opening it to reveal Chris who was about to cuss until he saw Rheah and Michael.

Michael pats Chris' shoulder as he walks past him. "You good bro, it's all yours."

Chris raises his eyebrow at Michael before his curious gaze shifts to Rheah who was following awkwardly behind him.

"Don't." She warns him, "We didn't do anything so don't even think about it."

Chris smirks at her, amused, "I ain't say nothing shrimp, chill."

Rheah mugs Chris before she heads back back to the rest of the party.

Though she was still upset at the fight she just had with Kyle, she knew now was not the time to wallow in her sorrow. She knew she had to sort things out with Kyle later. For now, it was her daughter's day and she wasn't going to let her own problems get in the way.

Though, somehow her thoughts run back on Micheal and soon, her father runs through her mind, causing her to heave an inward heavy sigh.

And for the first time ever on a mission, Rheah was conflicted on whether or not she should kill her victim.

......................................................................................

Cienna's party decorations

Cienna's cake

.......................................................................................

A/N

It was lil Cici's birthday and she had a costume party! 🥳🥳🥳 Who y'all coming as?

Well... y'all take a seat take a seat! Let's see what we've had here in this episode.

We love a good Kyle and Rheah's moment! Think they're close to making it official?

Aaliyah was clearly showing herself up.

Y'all think she has a right to feel how she feels about Cienna or do y'all think she should put more effort?

Whew! Cataleya and Chris had a lot to say to each other today!

Who knew our babies would show their feelings for each other🥺 What you think the next steps are for them?

It seemed to be a whole new world for Michael and Rheah😅 They seem to be very close and comfortable 👀 And seems like we weren't the only ones who peeped cus Kyle had a lot to say!

Y'all think he was right for expressing how he felt or was he doing too much?

Thank you guys for supporting and reading along. As always we love and appreciate you 🥺❤️

Next chapter will be the Q&A so if you guys have any more questions or thoughts, leave them here 📝 or DM us and we'll try and answer them in the next chapter!

Bye lovelies 💕

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

179K 9.3K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
66.6K 3.1K 73
❤️
161K 8.2K 17
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
247K 7.8K 175
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...