When I Finally Step Out .

By Hijabi-baby

Tortured by the man he calls her father for so long , she almost dies in his hands but still adamantly vowing... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

chapter 15

129 10 0
By Hijabi-baby

I stretched my body as I got out of bed ; ugh why is my room so empty . Oh right , they are all in the murder house .

I don't have any clothes yet so I settled back on the same pajamas since the one I wore in prison didn't smell sanitary .

I styled my hair a bit and laid back down on the bed since I had nothing else to do .

I was about to fall asleep again when I heard a knock on the door .

" Come in my annoying disturber ! " - I said while I still laid on my bed .

" ermm Scarlet ? " - Maya stuttered .

" I'm listening "- I said with my eyes still closed .

" Miss . Summer wants you to be comfortable so she has insisted we bring down some furniture from the attic "- she said .

" Ok , let's go then "- I said as I got up from the bed .

She led the way as we climbed the stairs to the attic , dust everywhere ! .

She removed a couple of covers and underneath were beautiful wardrobe ,some electronic devices , curtains , desks , cans of paints etc , etc .

" So you ladies need any muscle ? "- Mark said as he started flexing .

" Hihihi no I think we are alright , we don't want to be arrested for sighting a suicide , "- I said with a smirk .

" Really funny ! , Scarlet "- he replied then helped us out with the heavy stuff .

A few hours later , we were done with bringing all the furniture I might need outside and into my room .

I was decorating my room when Kelvin and Jared entered the room .

" Damn , so sorry guys we missed it . We thought to help you girls out but...It seems you are done so we will be downstairs playing football . Adios muchachos . " - Kelvin said .

" But you said we should intentionally waste time so we don't have to help out..."- Kelvin was deliberately cut short with Jared's playful amusement in his eyes .

" Umm what my friend here wants to say is that we were trying to finish our chores fast so we could help you girls out... "- Kelvin was also cut short .

" No that's not what you said , you said... "- Jared continued as he knowingly told on Kelvin .

" Ok that's enough , ugh let's just help out with the room . "- he said as he face palmed himself .

He placed his arm around Jared while he mumbled something about learning to go with the flow of lies .

They helped me finish arranging the place earlier than expected and wrapped the furniture with rubber .

Now it was time for painting ; which would be in purple and white . The perfect paints .

Maya and I climbed back to the attic to get the paint .

" Ok here goes , Jared and Kelvin will be painting the white stripes while Mark , Maya and I paint the purple stripes ." - i said and motioned everyone to get to work .

We were painting on our various plots when Kelvin decided to play some music .

" Oh my , oh my , yeah , this is my jam " - Mark said as some kind of misic started playing .

He placed the paint brush in a bucket and started to do the moon walk and no sooner had he said that than Kelvin also joined but not without dragging poor Jared into this .

My room was now a venue for their disco party .

I continued painting while I allowed them to joke around . Maya started swaying her hips and immediately I knew I was gonna get stuck in this .

She also placed her paint brush in the bucket as she was pulled away by Jared ; well look who isn't that shy after all .

I just ignored them and continued minding my own business .
I was almost done with my potion until I was forcefully pulled away and now standing in the middle of a circle .

" Ugh guys , sorry to break it to you but I am NOT a dancer . "- I said as I shrugged. I was pushed back into the circle when I tried to wiggle my way out again .

" You are not going anywhere until you show us some moves . "- Mark said with a raised eye brow.

I folded my hands on my chest and waited until eventually they let me go .

" Oh then let's show her how it's done guys , "- Kelvin said as he started dancing .

Moments later , the rest started following . I really haven't danced with anyone else since Janet ; who am I kidding , she is the only person I've ever danced with my entire life .

Their dance moves were awful but I guess if you can't beat them then you join them .

I started slow ; I moved from left to right and soon I was taken over by the music .

We were dancing when Mark accidentally tripped and fell with both of his hands in a bucket of Paint . He tried to get up but tripped again leaving a purple hand print I one of the white stripes .

Everyone gasped as they turned to me with Mark looking so pale .

I laughed internally at them then shrugged as I sank by hand in the bucket of Paint and headed for one of the white stripped potions and left the same hand print .

They all sighed out of relief and I was happy to see Mark get back his natural glowing skin .

They all looked at me mischievously as they also did the same print on all my white stripes .

We were all interruption by someone clearing their throat .

" I just came to tell you noise makers that you are interrupting my Saturday of relaxation . "- she said blowing on her painted nails .

" Pretty face Beatrice , would you like to join us . "- I asked ignoring the bossy brat who calls herself Kelsy .

" I would lo... Actually no I am also relaxing with Kelsy , "- she said as she chickened out by Kelsy's glare .

" You can join me Mark , "- she said as she turned to leave .

" Actually no I would be fine , "- he replied nicely .

They finally left with a disappointed Beatrice .

" * Sigh * , anyway thank you all for the help but I think we all need to take another bath . "- I said with pure gratitude .

They smiled with a nod and left for their various rooms .

I was about to head to the bathroom when I heard a knock .

" Miss . Cruz , you have a visitor, " - i think it was Miss. Summer .

I opened the door and followed her downstairs .

I thanked Miss. Summer and approached blonde lady .

" So I brought you your clothes ! "- blonde lady said as she handed me my luggages.

" And are you now going to tell me where you got the 900 dollars ? "- blonde lady asked with an eyebrow raised .

" My inheritance , "- I said with a smirk .

" When will you ever change , "- she said as she face palmed herself .

" The day my sister comes back to me "- I said with teary eyes but immediately recovered from it .

" I'm sorry about that , well that's everything and I would make time to visit you frequently . "- she said to me .

" it's your choice blonde lady ," - I said as I tried to head back to my room .

" Won't you thank me "- the blonde lady asked with a smirk .

" Thankyou "- I mumbled then quickly climbed upstairs with my luggage .

I unpacked my stuff and immediately went inside to freshen up and change into clean clothes .

I wore my blue floral dress , styled my hair a bit then applied a small pinch of lip gloss .

* Knock , knock *

" Yeah , is it you , my annoying disturber ! "- I asked with a pout .

" Yeah , it's me Maya . "- she mumbled against the door.

" Come in ! " - I said as I turned to face the door .

" They brought your clothes ! that's nice . "- she said as she sat on my fluffy purple bed .

" So why are you here "- I asked as I checked myself in the mirror .

" I was thinking maybe we could talk and stuff , "- she mumbled .

" As what ? "- I asked

" As friends ! "- she replied with a smile .

" You are too cheerful for your own good but we are not there yet , for now we are just acquaintances ." - I corrected as I sat next to her .

I am just getting used to all of this and I need to be careful , I know you are a nice girl but my past has made me have trust issues .

" Don't worry , you will get there ; eventually but now just tell me what you know about Beatrice , "- I said with a pouted lip.

A/N

In Sha Allah , I know the other kids will bring back our old protective Scarlet .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

756K 31.7K 56
~. His soul was dark. She was the light. His talks were rude. She was sweet. His smiles were evil. Her smiles were angelic. He was careless. She was...
122K 10K 39
"I won't complain if you don't provide me with nutella. I won't complain if you don't buy me Victoria's Secret lingerie. I won't complain if you sit...
288K 28.1K 67
#1 in spiritual in 16/6/2019 Previously known as " My very own hijabi" Two young people finding shelter within each other from the world and its evi...
19.4K 1.8K 92
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...