Chasing my Dream

Rioronnie tarafından

An academy fanfiction Pria doesn't think she is worthy of dreaming until two Dads show her the love she has... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaoter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Authors note
Chapter 54
Authors note
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
Notes

Chapter 48

1K 73 0
Rioronnie tarafından

It felt like I had been scraping away at the putty for forever. Every noise had me stopping to listen for footsteps. It was dark outside and I could feel the pane had loosened.

Looking around the area it seemed in the middle of nowhere. If I go on foot I was risking being caught quite easily. Outside the window was the flat roof of the garage. I would have a better chance of escaping if I can get hold of a vehicle.

I slid the knife into the side of the pain and put slight pressure on the glass. Once the blade had moved behind the pane I moved it up and down. Feeling the pane loosen more I pulled it towards me and away from the window frame.

It fell towards me and I grabbed the glass. Gently pulling it free I slid the glass under the bed. Wiping the blade I placed it back into my boot and slipped out of the window gently lowering onto the flat roof.

There was another window next to my room. I moved over and carefully peaked into the window. It was an office with bookshelves up one side and a large desk to the other.

Making a quick decision I tested the window and found it open. Pulling myself up I manoeuvred through the open window into the office and closed it behind me.

Now it was a waiting game. I crawled underneath the desk and made myself as small as possible.

I could hear arguments and foot fall just as the darkness lifted a little outside. Shouting was heard before a door breaking. Someone was in the room I'd just been in. More shouting and someone landing on the flat roof.

The shouting increased with "Find her" "Now" "Go" and "He's gonna kill us if we don't find her". None of the voices I recognised as Slice or Beast and my decision to hide rather than run was haunting me.

I heard running down the stairs and doors banging as it went quiet. I needed to make a move and quietly came out of hiding. Tiptoeing to the door it was open a creak and I saw or heard no movement.

I crept down the hallway to the stairs. Lowering onto my stomach I moved down a few steps to get a view of downstairs. I again saw no one. Getting up I made my way silently down the stairs and into the kitchen.

On the island were a couple of mobile phone but as I manoeuvred around the island my foot hit something. As I looked down I saw Slice, throat cut and lying in his own blood. My stomach clumsily rolled as my hand went to my mouth.

I checked his pockets and found some car keys. I grabbed one of the mobiles and again peaked through the door to the garage.

The car we had arrived in was still in the garage and no one was around. I moved quickly into the garage and tried the keys in the ignition. Perfect. I moved to the manual ratchet to open the garage door and slowly opened it a crack.

Laying on the floor I looked to the outside and again saw no one. They must be running around the forest and the surrounding area. I shot back up and moved quickly to open the garage door.

As soon as it was open enough I jumped into the car started the engine and flew out of the driveway. Looking around I noticed everywhere was unfamiliar.

I drove through a few estates and passed a couple of shops. I decided I was ready to make a call and pulled into a quiet side street.  Grabbing the phone i wondered who to call.  I would need to ditch this phone and car soon so I rang who I knew would have the capabilities to get a location for me ASAP.

I rang Corey.  He answered and I heard the impatience in his voice. 

"Corey it's Pria, listen quickly.   I've no idea where I am but I'm ditching this phone soon.   I won't be able to hide for long the sun is nearly up, trace this phone and you'll know which town I'm in.  I shall try and pickpocket another phone and ring you again and hopefully have found somewhere to hide" I explained.

"Ok stay safe and I'll work quickly" he said.

I finished the call and checked the time. It was 6.15am, I put the phone on the passenger seat and as I looked up I noticed a house ahead with their garage open.   I started the car and drove into the open garage, jumping out of the car I closed the garage door.  I listened quietly and heard no movement.

Looking around the garage I found some boxes filled with clothing.  I changed into a pair of jeans and a Star Wars sweatshirt and noticed a cap also.   A green rain coat was on a hook by the garage door and as I lifted it off the hook a dog lead fell to the floor.  Picking it up I could hear a dog barking and it appeared to be close.

I opened the garage door slightly and crawled underneath.  Now dressed in the raincoat I moved around the side of the garage and found a side gate. 

A golden Labrador was the other side of the gate now wagging his tail.   Maybe he noticed me still holding his lead.   I opened the gate and clipped his lead to his collar.   Checking his tag i noticed his name was duke. 

"Sorry little man but your helping me stay unnoticed" I took a breath and started walking with Duke down the street.

After walking for about half hour I noticed a children's play area that lead onto a large area of grassed area and woods. A couple of people were also walking their dogs so I made my way onto the pathway.

I kept near to the wooded area as I scooped out the area. There was a residential area where I just walked from and looks like a mall towards the right. A couple of cars had passed but the third vehicle that appeared was a blacked out SUV that screamed to me.

As the vehicle passed I kept side on to their approach but they didn't even slow. Once they had passed I knew I needed to try and make contact with Corey again. I stepped into the woods and out of sight.

Watching the park I saw someone jog through and another car pull up as they got out with another dog. I pinched my cheeks and rubbed my eyes pulling at my jacket I made sure the SUV was nowhere then dropping the lead I ran out of the woods.

Crying out I went to the woman who had just arrived with the Great Dane. At my yell she moved towards me and I ran to her shaking.

"I'm so sorry but can you help there was a man in the woods and he just took my phone" I gasped.

"Are you hurt Miss" she asked with obvious concern.

"No no I don't think so he just shoved Me" I rubbed my arm and then started crying. "Oh my god Duke Duke where are you?" I screamed. The beautiful Labrador trotted over to me. "Oh sweet boy" I said hugging him.

"Come sit down" the lady asked manoeuvring me to a bench.

"Can I please use your phone to contact the police and my husband" I asked.

"Yes of course dear" she said sitting by me she patted my hand and with her free hand pulled out her phone.

I just hoped Corey was awake and alert. "Thank you so much" I dialled his number.  He answered quickly asking if it's Pria. 

"Hi my name is Pria Henshaw I need to report a theft" I hoped Corey would picky up on what was happening. 

"What happened" he asked. 

"I'm sorry officer I'm in, i'm In erm sorry" I stuttered trying to act as if I were in shock. 

The woman to my left took my hand.  "It's ok dear it's Harmony Park on Central Drive just by the Charlton Mall" she explained softly. 

"Thanks" I whispered.  "Sorry sir my minds a bit muddled.  I was walking my dog at Harmony Park on Central Drive you know near to Charlton Mall.    My dog Duke was relieving himself when I took my phone out to check how long my husband would be when someone grabbed me from behind took my phone and pushed me over.   He ran off into the woods" I said.

"Great darlin ok try and stay there or as close to the area guys will be with you within the hour" he said.

"Yes office he was just a bit taller than me and I'm 5ft 5 and he had on blue jeans and a black leather jacket with black hair.  I can't remember much else it happened so quickly" I said.

"Ok love I've had an idea.   Get to the mall and go into the shops wander around and I will hack their system and keep an eye on you ok" he asked. 

"Yes officer I understand my husband is due to meet me shortly.  You have my address already that's super quick.  I will see you later" I said.

"Ok love please stay safe we're coming" he said before the call was finished. 

I turned to the woman next to me.  "Thank you so much a patrol car is going to the other side of the wood and they are checking out nearby cameras.   They will visit me later to take a statement.   Thank you so much for all your help" I passed her phone back to her. 

"Your very welcome.  Do you need me to stay with you" she asked. 

I looked to the car park and saw someone pulling in.  I waved.  "That's ok my husband has arrived.  He's going to walk Duke around for a bit whilst I sit here" I hugged the lady to stop her scrutinising the car park that was filling up. 

"Your welcome dear.  I must be heading off to work.   You take care" she said.  I smiled as I watched her and her dog walk over the grass towards her car. 

Luck was on my side as a man walked past her towards me and as she got into her car I stood as if I was greeting the approaching man.  I watched her leave the car park and tightened the lead with Duke to exit the park. 

As I walked down the street it was getting a bit busier but I needed to loose Duke.  I looked at the dog and gave him a big fuss.   At the next street corner I stood as Duke was having a sniff and noticed the house to my left had no cars in the driver.   They did however have a gate to the side of the driveway. 

I walked up to the gate tried it and it was open.   I lead Duke through took off his lead and went through shutting the gate.   At a later date I would make sure that Duke was returned to his owner. 

Turning back around I made my way to the Mall keeping an eye out for anything I considered suspicious. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

186K 8.4K 87
Young and in love - a reckless combination. When Mattie discovers she's pregnant at the tender age of 15, her family sends her away. She spends the...
176K 7.7K 65
*** Disclaimer I don't own the Cl Stone Academy * * *Pure Fan fiction **Spin Off of Healing in the Arms of The Toma Team Harper Jane Toma falls in...
177K 10.5K 42
COMPLETED Mad: •Insane •Very angry •Great, remarkable Sang Sorenson is mad. Very mad. But growing up in the mafia with an abusive family, who wouldn'...
181K 7.1K 62
This is my very first time writing and I have not had the chance to read CL Stone's books but I have read many fanfictions based on the Blackbourne a...