Cuddly Midori

By erisofnyx

Midoriya is a very tactile person, hugging, hanging, sleeping one everyone. Alt. Midoriya is UA's resident cr... More

This is a Mess™, Enter: Shinso
A very confused Class & A very content Eraser
Intimidated and Afraid, and Hatsume!
My Underappreciated Boi gets some Love!
Why'd she have to ask? Cameo: a Disgruntled Eraser
Disney Princess Movie Night with Cuddles!
More of the Usual™
'DadMight Confirmed???' Todoroki's Conspiracy Blog Title
Official Unofficial UA Cryptid
Game Night, Quirk Taxi
The Random Dream of a Certain Explosive Blond
Little Bro Midori
And the Big Three need Love!
Shinso's CatCafe
A Lullaby for the Class Cuddler
A Wild Monoma Has Appeared! Izuku Uses Cuddle! It's Super Effective!
Midori's Sleep Dep. Stages Explained; as Observed by Mina
Training Camp Cuddles and Coddles
Mic just got Served
Nezu gets Cuddles Too!
Taking Care of Midori
Dr. Izuku Diagnoses Shigaraki's Problems: Says 'He Only Needs Hugs'
Why Mido is Not Allowed on the Gun Range - Featuring a Snipe Heart Attack
Nightmare Cuddles: Shoto
A Normal Day in Class 1-A, Featuring; Monoma
The Class Secret
Training Camp Arc That I Spent Way Too Much Time On, But Oh Well!
AfO vs All Might Battle! with a surprise Guest Appearance!
AfO vs All Might Aftermath!
AfO vs All Might Battle! Alternate Version!
Teachers React to being called Dad/Mom
Vent Gremlins™
An Unexpected Visitor
MomNight™ to the Rescue!
Aizawa Dies From Cuteness Overexposure
Endeawhore™ being an Absolute Douche
Izu Finds Dabi. A Lot.
An Unauthorized Visit to THE Maximum Security Prison For...Hugs, I Guess?
How Katsuki Went From Cuddled to Avoided and Back to Cuddled Again
Nightmare Cuddles: Tsuyu
An Inter School Training Session Goes Wrong. UA Gets Revenge And Some Cuddles
Izu Helps To Drop A Bomb™
Izuku Uses CuddleAttack™! It's Super Effective! Part 2!
It's A Kidnapping! Or Is It? In Which The LOV Pull A Twice™
UA Traitor
And Boom, Character Change!
Izu Just Wings It
Even He Cannot Foresee The Cuddles
In Which Nezu Embraces His (Less) Sadistic Side
Kacchan Cuddles!
Quirk Troubles
Quirk Troubles 1.5
Villain! Izu Gets Nightmares
Teen Cuddles
Is DabiHawks Official Yet?
MidoriNeko!?!
Dadzawa is Good for the Soul
Teaching is Never Boring at UA
It's Hard To Be Cranky With Izu Around
Invisible But Not Forgotten
Chicken Wings™ is Confused!
The Shi Hugsaki™
Mamadoriya Defends an Orca
A Mugging Gone Wrong
The Hobopillar™ Has Arrived
Broccoli Boi Gets Bullied?!?
No-Longer-Weird Places To Find Izu Sleeping In
Izuku the TrashMan, Taking Out the Flaming Garbage Can
Izuku is...Rich?
The Among Us Match That No One Asked For

All Might And Nezu Get A Few Calls

7.8K 266 120
By erisofnyx

The first call Nezu got, he can honestly say he was not expecting, it was about two weeks after the USJ, the day after the first year's sports festival, and Nezu had planned for a lot of things for the second years, but he was not prepared for this.

It was during the second event that he got a call from Tsukauchi, not unusual per say, probably about a case or something, Nezu answers on the third ring.

Before he can get a greeting out, the detective is already saying, "come get your student Nezu. I don't know how, but he managed to get into the Nomu's cell without any alarms going off. The officers are going crazy."

Nezu is already texting All Might to retrieve their student, only letting a little of the amusement he feels color his words as he asks, "which student you are referring to, Detective?"

"Midoriya, of course, don't act like you don't know."

"And may I ask what he is doing with the Nomu?"

There was a long pause before the detective answers, slight awe in his mostly confused and panicked voice, "sleeping."

Nezu blinked, again, not what he was expecting, "I'm sorry?"

"He's sleeping on it. Curled up like a cat." Ah, and that's the tone of someone who has given up trying to understand, he has now joined Aizawa in that endeavor.

"I see...." Nezu says, trying to suppress his smile, "Yagi is on his way to pick the boy up if you'd be kind enough not to bother him until he gets there."

There's a hum of agreement before the words register then a soft, "thank Kami," and Nezu has lost the battle with his smile, "have a good day, Detective."

The greeting is returned and Nezu ends the call, only to immediately turn to his computer to find pictures of what is almost definitely something Nezu needs to see. And he's right. He saves the pictures of Izuku draped across the Nomu's shoulders like a scarf, curled in it's lap like a cat, and even the video of the Nomu copying Izuku and curling up on the ground with Izuku snuggled safely within it's arms.

Nezu does not question how the boy got the creature to move when no professional could prior to bringing it in, he's not foolish enough to think that he'll be able to figure it out without the boy telling him. When All Might gets there, he immediately takes pictures to send to the group chat, captioned "called in on my day off to deal with this chaos". After that, he was quick to extract the boy from the Nomu's grip (the Nomu looked reluctant to let him go, but did so without a fight). And that marked the end of that mess and the relapse of Nezu's boredom.

Nezu was starting to consider putting Hatsume in the support labs underground so she'd have less contact with Midoriya, but soon came to the conclusion that not even three hundred feet of earth could keep him away from her if he wanted. He had just fielded more than two dozen calls from major support companies, not just in Japan and I-Island, but also in the Americas, China, Korea, and Europe asking about one Hatsume invention or another. 

Turns out that Izuku had helped Mei make ten revolutionary technological items in the last five hours that were then somehow leaked to a select few of the best support companies around. To figure out how such a thing happened (other than the fact that that was just Izuku), he looked through the cameras. And, well, he saw something, he wasn't entirely sure it was human, but it was something.

Izuku had stumbled through the support lab's doors seven hours prior, looking like some unholy cross between drunk, high, and extremely caffeinated. In other words, he looked like he was on whatever drug Hatsume was born on. And it terrified and excited Nezu in equal measure. One Hatsume was enough to throw UA into chaos everyday, but two of them? The second of which already threw UA (and the heroics world) into a different kind of chaos? The ending would either be extraordinary or catastrophic, but both promised to be spectacular to watch, Nezu couldn't wait.

Hatsume, in a display that was quite unlike her, looked up as soon as Izuku opened the door, a gleam in her eye as she discarded the item she had been enthusiastically working on until then. It seems she could tell when there was someone worth her time and attention as she immediately grabbed blueprint paper and pencils, sweeping everything else off her work desk as the boy approached.

The few students still in the lab (who had intended to work through lunch), looked up from their own projects at the sudden change in atmosphere, taking one look at the two and promptly deciding to go to lunch, and stay there until the coast was clear of manic inventors (they didn't return for the rest of the day). Power Loader was half asleep at his desk and Nezu felt some small ounce of pity for the man, but only because he'd seen him in the teachers lounge three hours ago staring at the wall with a thousand yard look absolutely covered in black soot, neon blue slime, and bright orange sparkles, his clothes and metal costume bits absolutely shredded, but he hadn't had a drop of blood nor bruise mark on him so Nezu had ignored it.

He was currently wishing he had microphones with his cameras, but he was already pushing the privacy laws just putting cameras in the classrooms, so he had to settle with lip reading, which was pretty hard when Izuku almost constantly had his hand over his mouth. Mei thankfully had no such habit and he could tell that their first blueprint was a device that would mimic Uraraka's quirk in that anything within a certain perimeter would become weightless. In theory the perimeter could be anywhere between a circle the size of a car, to a quadrilateral the size of a building.

Izuku had commented that it would help cut construction costs and aid rescuers in case of a building collapse or something similar. They spent half an hour sketching it out, deciding on the parts to use, and anticipating problems. When they were done with that blueprint, Izuku handed it off to Hatsume and got to work on another blueprint. Nezu couldn't tell what it was for right off the bat, as Hatsume had decided to leave the chat and focus solely on building what they had just planned out.

It exploded. Neither seemed dismayed though the whole room was now absolutely shredded from what Nezu assumed was the wind? There were no pieces of metal anywhere that would indicate that the cuts had come from them, it was confusing, but it woke Power Loader up. The man watched in horror as the girl tossed the broken machine aside and started over again, Izuku didn't even seem to notice that something had exploded less than three feet from him as he was immaculate, completely untouched by anything.

They were mumbling back and forth, but Nezu only caught bits and pieces as their heads were down, focusing on their projects, and the camera couldn't see their mouths from that angle that well. What he did get, he was able to connect the dots enough to understand that it would be essentially a 3-D printer, but for anything, any type of metal, fabric, alloy, any material. Yes, they already had machines that could do such things (mostly), but this one would be able to do it all, not just one specialty like they had now, but everything.

Izuku set it off to the side when he was finished and started on another one as Hatsume kept building and tweaking their first project until she also finished it, setting it off to the side and starting on the next blueprint (by which point, Izuku had already finished five).

When Izuku seemed to run out of ideas (and paper), he looked over the 'finished' projects, making sure it was right, and fixing where it wasn't. By that time, the lab was absolutely covered in multiple questionable substances that came from whatever Hatsume was working on malfunctioning or exploding. Power Loader had already given up and left and they had and audience they hadn't noticed yet in the doorway.

Parts of classes 1-A, 1-B, and 1-F were there, staring, even a few teachers were watching, the two inventors didn't even seem to notice, stuck in their heads, cranking out technology many can only dream of.

They were almost done when Izuku quite literally crashed, he was fiddling with one of their last few machines when he just dropped. Nearly all the onlookers surged into the room, trying to catch him before he hit the floor, but Mei was faster, catching both the boy and their baby before they could get very far, all without looking away from what she was working on. Uraraka delicately approached where Mei had draped the boy across her back and replaced the tech he'd been fiddling with. Gently she removed Izuku from the girl's shoulders and pulled him out the door, most of the rest of the crowd following after them.

The support students stayed behind, inching their way back into the room to look over their new inventions. When she was done, she too crashed, one unlucky student was close enough to be pulled to the ground with her and completely flattened. A few kids called for MedBots and the two kids were taken away.

It was certainly an eventful day at UA, Nezu wonders why he hadn't heard about it until those companies called.

All Might is pretty used to being called at all times of the day (and night) to go pick Izuku up from somewhere he shouldn't be. He was even called into top secret government facilities once or twice to retrieve the sleeping boy. That being said, he was not expecting a call from Tartarus at three in the morning.

Basically, he answered, got out a groggy 'All Might,' before the woman on the other line started speaking. "Please come to Tartarus to retrieve your son before we are forced to officially acknowledge his presence and arrest him for breaking in." She hung up before he could reply and it took him a second to process her words.

As soon as her words registered, he was dressed and out the door. He blinked and was at the gates of the prison and he couldn't remember if he had drove here or just run. The guard took one look at him and rushed him through security, handing him over to the woman who had presumably called him. She nodded curtly and took off at a brisk pace, he hurried to follow, slightly jogging even with his longer strides. Must be her quirk, he thought idly as they turned through many corridors and took quite a few elevators down.

The path felt familiar and he had to tamp down his increasing dread as they neared the many doors to All for One's cell. As the woman opened the last door, she said quietly, "we don't know how he did it, and we don't want to know. Just get him out of here."

The door opened and they were met with the sight of Izuku sitting on All for One's lap, talking animatedly with the villain. They both look up at the loud noise of the door opening fully.

All for One hums when he sees them, "I guess you were right."

Izuku beams, "of course! He's my dad, after all!"

Something akin to irritation flashed across All for One's not-face before he merely hummed again. Izuku popped up in All Might's arms, still grinning, almost maliciously, at the villain, "thanks for coming to get me, Dad Might!"

All Might just shook his head, mouth fighting off a smile at being called that as his mind warred between affection and exhaustion. "Kid, it's three a.m. I still need sleep to function. You gotta stop doing this every day."

They all turn to leave when the extremely old man calls, with a grin, "Izuku, think about it, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon."

Izuku looks over All Might's shoulder with a similar grin, "it's a nice offer, sir, but I prefer what I have right now." He cheekily gestures to All Might carrying him and another wave of irritation floods the villain. The door closes with a thud and they all head back the way they came.

All Might brings the now sleeping child back to his apartment (he had run to Tartarus), settling him in the spare bedroom that's since become Izuku's in all but name. He carefully doesn't think about the offer All for One had given Izuku, nor what Izuku was doing there in the first place. He just thanked Kami that this incident wasn't going to be made official and any and all evidence that proved Izuku had been there was being wiped, so no photos of the boy being comfortable and cute around the villain were going to surface again.

They had had enough problems with that back in Kamino when they had caught the man, they didn't need that chaos again.

Nezu was at a hero conference for one day and at the end, when he finally looks at his phone, he learns he has over a hundred texts, five missed calls, two from Aizawa, two from All Might, and one from Snipe, along with three voicemails, one from each of them.

He starts with Aizawa's, the first three minutes of which are just filled with cursing out the 'Chaos Child™', 'Buff Bunny™', 'Hell Class', and 'Incompetent Number One', who all, apparently decided that the one day Nezu was gone, they were going to do something to give the sleep deprived man a heart attack. That was followed by a quick plea for Nezu to never leave campus again. It ended with a brief summary that was basically 'Izuku did something stupid, again'.

All Might's was next, it was five minutes of the man switching between scared sobbing and proud crying which was cut off by the sudden 'BOOM' in the background.

Now fully curious, he listened to Snipe's. "Hey, Nezu, you might have already heard from the others, but I don't think those two are in any shape to properly explain what happened right now, so, basically, Miruko visited. Izuku and a few other hero students stumbled across her. She...well, 'asked' is a not the right word, but she pulled Izuku into a sparring match and after about an hour for break, where I got the cutest pictures of Izuku cuddling Miruko, the other kids egged them into a 'who can jump higher' competition, which turned into a 'who can land harder' competition, which somehow led to three broken buildings, multiple students having panic attacks thinking there were earthquakes, and a large swath of broken pavement. Aizawa and All Might managed to stop them before it got any worse, and they've already dolled out punishments to all of them, even the Rabbit. Cementoss already fixed up the pavement and buildings, and we managed to reassure all the students that it wasn't an earthquake, so everything's fine now. I just thought you should know since the other two have already no doubt called you without specifics. Bye."

Nezu stared at his phone before closing his eyes and rubbing his temples, why did I decide to take over UA again? Taking a deep breath, he got up to fix himself some calming tea as he opened the staff chat to find the pictures Snipe had talked about, and yes, they were extremely cute, almost cute enough to forget anything happened.

When he returned to UA, Aizawa and All Might both pretended those voicemails never happened, and because Nezu was feeling generous, he let them. Miruko was banned from coming on campus again unless there was an emergency and Izuku was given the 'don't fall to peer pressure' talk, along with the 'stop doing stupid things' talk, again.

Art is mine, it's terrible, but it's mine, enojy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.4K 30
𝙉𝙤𝙫𝙖, 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙗�...
846K 35.2K 75
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
616K 7.9K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
119K 482 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!