๐€๐๐’๐‚๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ|๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š–๐™น๐š’...

Galing kay psychoxen-

๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ฃ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ง๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐’๐ž๐จ๐ค๐ฃ๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐Ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๏ฟฝ... Higit pa

INTRODUCTION
-I-
-II-
-III-
-IV-
-V-
-VI-
-VII-
-VIII-
-IX-
-X-
-XI-
-XII [M?]-
-XIII-
-XIV-
-XV-
-XVI [M]-
-XVII-
-XVIII-
-XIX-
-XX-
-XXI-
-XXII-
-XXIII-
-XXIV-[M]
-FANART-
-XXV-
-XXVI-[M]
-XXVII-
-XXVIII-
-XXIX-
-XXX-
-XXXI-
-XXXII-
-XXXIII-
-XXXIV-[M]
-XXXV-
-XXXVI-
-XXXVII-
-XXXVIII-
-XXXIX-
-XL-
-XLI-
-XLII-
-XLIV-
-XLV-[M]
-XLVI-
-XLVII-[M]
-XLVIII-
-XLIX-
-L-
Not an update
-LI-
-LII-
-LIII-
-LIV-
-LIV.V-
-LV-
-Epilogue-
NamJin and YoonSeok drawing
13K Special Q & A
Q & A

-XLIII-

909 80 11
Galing kay psychoxen-

(2 months and 23 days [Day 81] of Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

Snow has covered the ground and the shack has now a fireplace, a bathhouse with a stone tub, all in the courtesy of Namjoon's hardwork. Everything is going smoothly for them, no worries except for food whatsoever.

Seokjin smiled broadly as Hoseok and Yoongi giggled when the omega pulled their wooly hoods up. "You two look so adorable!" Seokjin cooed.

"Yung!" Yoongi called out before pointing at his mouth with a mittened hand. "Yoonie hungwy? Hobi hab milkie too!" Hoseok insisted as he pointed at his breast.

"Hobi, you're a baby yourself!" Seokjin chuckled as he carried Yoongi, lowering his dress until his breast. Yoony immediately sucking on him. "And only omegas or women feed babies. We don't know what your sub gender is yet."

"Ish Hobi an omega! Hobi ish omega for Yoonie!" Hoseok insisted, not really making much sense.

"What's this Hobi being an omega I hear?" Namjoon asked, walking through the front door, taking his boots off before he entered the living room with two dead bunnies in hand before hiding him behind his back so the pups wouldn't see.

"Hobi offered to suckle Yoonie. I just told him that he's too young and his sub gender is unknown yet." Seokjin explained as he sat on the sofa, still suckling Yoongi while Namjoon went to the kitchen to store the dead bunnies in their small pantry.

"Well, Hobi's three right? And in the spring he said he'll be four. Only a year more and we'll know what his sub gender is." Namjoon said, washing his hands before joining them in the living room. Hoseok immediately clung unto Namjoon's leg, smiling happily. The alpha carried the pup and sat down next to Seokjin, placing the pup on his lap. "There's also a way to know their sub gender before they present. If you could make them both a doll and observe how they interact with it, they might show signs of what their sub genders are."

"Really? How so?" Seokjin asked, fixing his dress when Yoongi pulled away from him. "Well, I read from a parenting book that I happened to come across in the library said that if you give them a doll, the pups would interact differently with it. Not because of their personalities, but because of their sub gender. It is said that an alpha pup would not play with the doll at all or carry it around in a possessive manner. If the alpha pup would be involved in fights, they would put the doll down and protect it with all its might." Namjoon explained, caressing Hoseok's slightly chubby cheeks.

"I do recal Gguk throwing away his doll before carrying it around when I threatened to steal it." Seokjin chuckled as he reminisced the times when Jungkook was still a little pup. "He would growl at anyone who came near it."

Namjoon smiled, nodding to show he acknowledged Seokjin's statement before he continued to explain.

"To know if they're a beta, sub or dom, they would play with it, throw it, loose it, get it dirty or dismember it. Some would even paint on it if paint is laying around." Namjoon continued, letting Hoseok step on his legs as the toddler attempted to climb on him, carefully holding the pup's waist to prevent him from falling.

"Meanwhile, an omega pup would play with it gently and treat is as a baby. They would play tea parties or carry the doll around but with care rather than in a possessive manner. I think that's all there is to it, however I don't think all of this is true. I vividly remember my childhood memories but I do recall caring deeply for a doll I used to have. I remember feeding my doll and babying it, but I also remember 'protecting' it from servants that tried to clean it. I remember being hit by my mother because she suspected that I was going to present as an omega for caring about my doll so much when I lost it."

Seokjin frowned at the last sentence. Shin-ae really is a bitch, fortunately she died painfully, as Taehyung said. Yoongi wiggled out of his hold and crawled over to Namjoon and started to climb on him as well, forcing the alpha to hold Hoseok's dress using one hand and holding Yoongi by his other hand.

"Well, I don't remember much except playing house with Jungkook with our dolls. Me and Gguk would be involved in constant fights since I refuse to play mommy for our doll family... But now, I want to be a mother more than anything else." Seokjin blushed, refusing to meet the alpha's gaze who blushed as well. The omega looked at his belly and placed a hand over it, smiling slightly as he thought of carrying his and Namjoon's pups. "My birthday is tomorrow as well, maybe you can grant that wish alpha?" Seokjin teased but deep inside, he was serious. Being pregnant with Namjoon's pups would be the greatest gift he could ever receive. More than gold, more than a palace, more than fancy clothes and jewelry.

Namjoon flushed before smiling softly. "Hold the pups would you?" The alpha said, handing Seokjin the pups before going to their bedroom.
The omega took the pups and stared at the alpha, curiosity burning in his eyes as Namjoon lifted the mattress, getting something from underneath.

When the omega saw it, he almost cried.

Namjoon is holding a wooden spoon, the bowl shaped as a heart, the fiddle has roses with a bird (well, Seokjin assumed that it's a bird) pecking on them, the handle is a wheel that has more roses around it. It's Namjoon's lovespoon, made exactly for him.

In the old country, it's supposed to be given at the start or before courting but nowadays, it's given as the final gift of courtship since it meant that the alpha would ask their hand for marriage anytime soon (but mainly because some bold alphas carve how many children they want in the love spoons). The alpha is supposed to give it to the father of the one they're courting so that the father can test if the alpha he'll be leaving their child with knows hardwork and woodwork. Unfortunately, nobles and royals usually ignore this courting process as their relationships are mostly arranged, they just fall in love in the process or they don't have time for courting.

The alpha carried Yoongi before he handed the spoon to Seokjin then taking Hoseok, a nervous look on his face. "Well... Does it look bad? Do I pass?"

"Oh Joonie... It's beautiful." Seokjin smiled tears of joy seeped through his eyes. "You're the best alpha an omega could ever have."

Namjoon smiled and quickly pecked Seokjin on the lips, still holding the pups who just made disgusted noises.

"How about let's go play outside in the snow? The snow is thick on the ground." The alpha suggested.

"Alright. Let me just put the lovespoon away and get into my winter clothing." Seokjin said, going into their bedroom. The omega managed to find a wooden box filled with jewelry Taehyung bought along for them to sell in the spring. Seokjin poured the jewelry out and placed lovespoon inside. The omega gathered all the jewelry and stuffed them along their folded clothing. Seokjin took his thick outdoor dress and winter coat out before briefly changing into them.

He put on his boots that were by the door before rushing outside to see Namjoon putting Hoseok on Seok's back, immediately sinking till the waist since the wool has gotten thicker. The alpha is still carrying Yoongi using one hand while he held a piece of Hoseok's coat with the otherhand.

"Joonie!" Seokjin called out, laughing as he approached them, threading through the thick snow. "What are you doing?"

"Hobi see sheepy fwuffy! Hobi wan fwuffy!" Hoseok exclaimed, laying on the sheep's warm wool despite the cold season. Seok let out a 'baa' of discomfort and Jin immediately came over to nuzzle into the neck of the other sheep. Seokjin laughed before taking a frowning Yoongi from Namjoon, bouncing him up and down lightly.

"Does my little lord want to ride sheepy too?" Seokjin cooed, earning a huge gummy smile from the baby. "I'll take that as a yes." The omega giggled as he placed Yoongi on top of Jin that let out a small 'baa', as if not minding the baby's presence on top of her at all.

Hoseok just continued to lay on the soft and thick wool of the sheepy, drowning in the ecstasy of how comfortable it is, Namjoon getting worried when the pup wouldn't remove his face from the sheep. Yoongi on the other hand is just softy petting the sheep's fur, making the sheep 'baa' softly, loving the feeling of being petted.

"Okay, that's enough play time with the sheep. Hobi, you have to study how to read and write." Namjoon reminded, taking the toddler off the sheep, causing Hoseok to cry. "But Hobi wan sheepy!"

"If Hobi will be good and know how to write, maybe Hobi can play with the sheep again. Alright?" Seokjin cooed, making Hoseok stop crying and reduce to sniffles.

"You shouldn't baby talk to him like that. It's bad for his development." Namjoon said, patting Hoseok's head, the toddler now wiping his tears away.

"And this is why they don't like you." Seokjin rolled his eyes playfully. "They're only going to be pups once. Let them enjoy the pleasure of youth to it's fullest..." The omega started to smile sadly, looking at Namjoon with longing eyes. "Another reason why I wanted to abscond is because I don't want my pups to be pressured into some position and be molded into something society wants. I want them to be free and mature later. There's nothing wrong in teaching them how to be literate but I want them to enjoy their time as pups, studying can be done later... Please understand."

As if struck by lightning, the ephipany hit Namjoon hard. The alpha felt tears well up in his eyes before smiling.

"Of course. Let's make the pups happy shall we?"

And with that, they started to play in the snow, enjoying the chilly winter's day.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

20.7K 759 17
๊’ฐโ™กแตŽ๊’ฑ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜–๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ข โฌŽ - ๊’ฐโ€งโบ โŒจ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค โ˜๏ธ*เณƒเผ„ ห—ห๐ŸŒท๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌโ”‚๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜–๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ข *เณƒ ...
21.6K 1K 14
"๐˜’๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด?"...๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ " ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข...
32.2K 715 51
In which Taehyung leaves Jungkook anonymous notes Instagram/ Real life Au Started: April 26, 2019 Ended: June 30, 2019
114K 4.3K 37
What if the opposite persons fall in love? [Started] November 9, 2019 [Finished] January 26, 2020