OUR COMPLICATED LOVE STORY (H...

By NuAnBiHa

♡♡ Thank you @thetalkingmachine for the new cover ♡♡ "Gulf, please. Don't let Mew know about my illness. If o... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7 (18+)
CHAPTER 8 (+18)
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45 (18+)
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 22

2.7K 169 22
By NuAnBiHa

"Errr Becca, do you really want to eat KFC?" asked Gulf.

"Ummm, yes. Why is it Gulf?"

"N-nothing. Let's get i-inside." Gulf wants to opened the door but Becca stopped him.

"Stop lying, Gulf! There must be reason why you suddenly ask me that question! Is it related to my brother?" Gulf nodded.

Becca grab his hand and they walk away from KFC. "Tell me, what do you want to eat? We'll go there and I'm okay with anything that you want to eat."

"Can..... Can we eat at the foodcourt? I'm craving for Pad Kra Pao." lied Gulf.

"Yes but while waiting for our food, I want you to tell me about the KFC things." Gulf nodded and they went to the foodcourt.

After they have done ordering for their food, they sat at placed that were not so crowded. "Mind to share what happen?" asked Becca.

"Uhhh..... The day before I had a miscarriage, he called me and asked what I wanted to eat for dinner. I almost spilled that I wanted to eat KFC because I'm craving for it but I said I didn't want anything since I have to pay back with my body."

"So, I sleep early that night and he wakes me up to accompany him. I can smell the yummylicious KFC and it makes my tummy growling but I keep on saying on my mind that I should restrained myself to begged for the chicken."

"I sat down on the floor and accompany him eating his dinner. Suddenly his phone's ringing and he went to answered the call. I didn't realize when did I stood up and when did I bit the chicken."

"When he came back, he sees me biting the chicken and he shouted at me. That's when I lost my first child." Gulf wiped the tears in his eyes. Becca hold his hands.

"I-I'm sorry Gulfie, I didn't know that. Drop the subject okay. After this, where do you want to go?"

"I think I want to buy another twinnies clothes and the rest, we can buy it when we're in London." Becca nodded.

"Wait here. I want to go get the food we ordered earlier." She stood up and went to get their food.

Mew was laying on his bed while hugging Gulf's shirt. "Where are you baby? I missed you so much. Please..... Please come back to me my love. I need you, baby. I really need you here by my side. I know I was wrong but I'm begging you to give me one more chance. I promised I won't tortured you anymore. I promised I won't hurt you anymore."

"I promised I will be the old Mew that you knew. I promised I will take care of you. I promised I will pampered you with my love. I promised I will do anything just to have for your forgiveness. Please baby, come back to me. Don't leave me alone." said Mew talking to Gulf's shirt as if Gulf was there.

He cried harder when he suddenly reminisce his actions against Gulf. "How can I be so cruel and mean at the same time?" he talks to himself and he cried again until he fell asleep.

"Master..... Master..... I'm home, wake up." Gulf shakes his master's body and he opened his eyes slowly.

"Master, I'm home but just for a while." Gulf smile. He sit besides Mew.

"G-Gulf, baby? Is it really you? W-what did you mean by 'just for a while?' " Gulf nodded.

"Yes master, it's me. I'm Gulf, your slut and it won't change as you told me before." Gulf smile again.

"Nooooo, please. Please don't call me master. I'm your husband, baby. Please call me husband or love like before." Mew pulled Gulf and he hugged him but Gulf pulled himself back from Mew's hugged.

"Don't hug me master, I'm not Goob. I'm your slut and I'm dirty. Sorry, I can't call you husband because you forbade me to and you always remind me to call you master and I'm your slut."

"Please baby, don't call me master and you are not my slut. It hurts me when you call me master and it hurts me a lot when you keep on repeating that you are my slut. I regretted it love. I totally regretted for what I have done to you." Mew cried and he hold Gulf's hands.

"I'm not your baby, master. I'm your slut and you are my master. I will always be your slut and you will always be my master and I will never forget that as you told me before."

"I came here to give you my sex service before I go. Let me prepared myself for you." said Gulf and he stood up to prepared himself. Mew was stunned for a few minutes. He then walked to Gulf and he backhugged him.

"I don't want anything, baby. You don't have to prepared yourself for me. All I want is you to be in my arms again. Please, don't repeat the word slut and master to me. You are my wife. You are my precious Gulf."

"How can a dirty person like me became your wife, it's nonsense. I can't be your precious, master. You already have your own precious person and he's my twinnie, Goob. As for me, once a slut will always be a slut." said Gulf with a calm voice. Mew fell down to the floor. He hugged Gulf's legs.

"Nooooo love, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me dear. I will do anything just to have your forgiveness. I mean it Gulf, I will do anything." Gulf smiled and he bowed to wiped the tears that rolling down on Mew's cheek. Then, he give a quick pecked to Mew's lips.

"You don't have to do anything. I already forgive you master, don't worry. After all, you are my master and I want to thank you for taking care of me. Thank you for giving me the experience of being a papa even though my child didn't have a chance to see the world."

"Thank you for not finding a new slut for you to satisfy your lusts although sometimes I didn't want to entertain your lusts. Last but not least, thank you for willing to accept this dirty slut in your life naa master. Since you didn't need my sex service anymore, I'll go first. Until we meet again, my master." Gulf pushed Mew slowly and he disappeared.

"Nooooo..... Nooooo baby, please don't go..... Please don't leave me. I need you love. You are the love of my life. How can I survived without you? I've changed baby. I've changed for you. I've changed for us and I've changed for our future."

"I promised I will be the old husband that you knew. I promised I will take care of you. I promised I will pampered you with my love. I promised I won't be mean and cruel anymore baby. Just please..... Come back to me....." Mew hugged his knees.

"Daddy....." Mew looked at his daughter.

"P-Puifai, your papa left me. Please help daddy. Daddy needs papa." Puifai went to him and she hugged his daddy.

"Puifai want to help but papa..... Papa didn't love daddy anymore. Papa said that papa hate daddy but papa tell Puifai not to hate daddy because daddy used to love Puifai before."

"Papa also hate my brothers at first. Now papa can accept them but papa said to us that papa can't accept daddy anymore." Mew was stunned for a few seconds.

He pulled himself slowly from Puifai's hug. "P-Papa hate daddy and didn't love daddy anymore?" Puifai nodded.

"Papa only love Puifai and my brothers."

"Brothers?" Puifai nodded again.

"Yes daddy. They're still inside papa's tummy and papa will talk with us everyday at night before he sleep." Mew was shocked to hear that.

"Brothers? Twins? Are you trying to said that papa's pregnant?"

"Yes daddy and my brothers are so cute just like daddy and papa." she said excitedly but it's gone when she heard his daddy sighed.

"D-Daddy, are you okay? Do you..... Do you hate my brothers too like you hate Puifai? If so, we are sorry and Puifai promised Puifai won't meet with daddy anymore after this."

"No Puifai, daddy didn't hate you or your brothers. All of you are my child, my flesh blood. Daddy is sad because daddy can't protect and take care of your papa." The little one smiled.

"Don't worry daddy, papa is a strong person. My time has finished. Puifai will come and meet with you again another time naa daddy. Puifai love daddy." she disappeared just like Gulf and Mew's awoke from his sleep.

"Sooooo, it's just a dream. But it feels so real. But what if Gulf really leave me? I can't imagine my life without him. Please don't leave me Gulf, baby." Mew cried and suddenly he remembered about his conversations with Puifai.

"What did she mean by 'Papa didn't love daddy anymore. Papa said papa hate daddy.' Did Gulf fall out of love for me? Did Gulf really hate me? No no no, my baby can't fall out of love for me and he can't hate me."

"He said he can't live without me and he also said he can't bear if I leave him but now he's the one who's leaving me." Mew cried and cried until he fell asleep again.

The next morning, he and Singto went to the hotel for their next meeting session. After meeting from morning till 5pm, they decided to take a walk at the nearest mall.

While walking around the mall, all of a sudden Mew spotted a shop selling baby clothes and he remembered Puifai's words in his dream yesterday.

"Brothers? Is it true that Gulf's pregnant with twins but how? I always wear a protection when I have sex with him."

"Shitttttt! That night, I'm drunk and I fucked him raw! God, what have I done? If he's really pregnant with my twins, I'm soooo stupid because I can't protect him and take care of him during his pregnancy stage and it is also the answer why I like to eat spicy foods alot."

Mew was lost in his thought when Singto poked him. "Why are you still here? I already walk to the front but when I turned back, you're here. What are you looking at?" asked Singto.

Mew pointed his finger at the stop selling the baby clothes and Singto take a looked at it. "Baby clothes shop?" Mew nodded.

"I had a dream last night. My girl came to see me and she said that Gulf's pregnant with twins. I will be the most happiest daddy if it's true but it was just a dream. But still, I can feel like it's a real dream to me." Mew looked at Singto and he bursted in tears.

"Heyyy Mew, stop now. I know you're broken but please don't cry. I can't see my best friend crying. Let's pray for Gulf to came back to you." Singto patted Mew's shoulder.

"Dear God, please let them reunite even though it's just for a while." prayed Singto in his heart.

Thank you for patiently waiting for my updates, I really appreciate it 😘
Thank you so much for the reads 🤗
Thank you so much for the votes 🤗
Thank you so much for the comments 🤗
Lots of love from me for you 💕💕💕💕💕

I'm republishing MSE and OCLS again due to some reasons regarding wattpad ..
I didn't remove any extra chapters in MSE ..
Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for still supporting me ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 3.8K 45
TWO MARRIED COUPLES . ONE ACCIDENT . THEIR LIFE CHANGE WHAT DO FATE HOLD FOR THEM A LOVE STORY ABOUT TWO PEOPLE WITH LOVE PAIN IN THEIR HEART.... . ...
7.9K 403 4
<< MewGulf Oneshot>> Mew and Gulf have been dating for a year now. Gulf is the owner of a globally known hotel and resort chain. Bubbly...
152K 7.9K 24
28 years old Mew was having a bad day. First, his business deal that he had painstakingly been working on for the past 3 months had gone down the dra...
332K 19.2K 40
One second ,I'm sitting in the first row of my stepbrother wedding watching the man he is going to marry standing with flower bouquet in his hands. I...